UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29828 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21330 Aug 7, 2013
the real Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>... I'm glad we agree on how "irrelevant" usc is fast becoming...
Learn how to read. I never stated anything close to that.

You're as stupid as ever! Hilarious!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#21331 Aug 7, 2013
Gee, what a surprise!! Another Trojan making headlines...so ONLY Johnny Manziel got paid eh??? Lee has been cleared to play after an internal investigation - by the sane people who investigatef Reggie Bush, and found no wrong doing. ROTFFLMFAO!!!!

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1730077-...

#21332 Aug 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Relevant as ever" is not the same as irrelevant, you moron.
Damn, you really are stupid. Yup! No UCLA graduate there! ROTFLMAO!!
hey moron, I just read my post again, show me where I screwed up, you dumbass.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21333 Aug 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Gee, what a surprise!! Another Trojan making headlines...so ONLY Johnny Manziel got paid eh??? Lee has been cleared to play after an internal investigation - by the sane people who investigatef Reggie Bush, and found no wrong doing. ROTFFLMFAO!!!!
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1730077-...
Lifer, Unfortunately I heard that Trojan All American Lee was already cleared and it was a completely different set of circumstances than the questionable doings of the other All American Johnny Football. We Bruins just can't get a break on that :/

Maybe we should hope our own "Hot Rod" Hundley doesn't make All American so he will not make an ill-advised quarterback mistake too :/

Go Bruins! Sometimes playing fair is safer for us all!

West Hollywood, CA

#21334 Aug 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hey moron, I just read my post again, show me where I screwed up, you dumbass.
Please Lifer, only four evenings out of the hot tub and your anger is steadily mounting again :/

Go Bruins, Go Anger Management under the bubbles!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21336 Aug 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Gee, what a surprise!! Another Trojan making headlines...
And a Bruin making headlines.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...

What an idiot. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21337 Aug 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hey moron, I just read my post again, show me where I screwed up, you dumbass.
If you're too stupid to see it, I'm not going to bother.

Still an idiot and proving why he can only root for the school and not attend or graduate from it. LOL!!

#21341 Aug 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Bruin making headlines.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...
What an idiot. ROTFLMAO!!
gee he brought a chick to his room....lmfao inky a kweer like would think theres a problem with that. Its a miracle he didn't get artested!!!
ROTFFLMFAO!!!

#21342 Aug 7, 2013
And speaking of getting arrested!!! Yet ANOTHER TROJAN gets ATTESTED!!!! Joe McKnight is the latest in a looooooong list of Trojan jail birds.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000022675...

#21343 Aug 7, 2013
^^^^^ Buahahahahahahahaha

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#21347 Aug 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
And speaking of getting arrested!!! Yet ANOTHER TROJAN gets ATTESTED!!!! Joe McKnight is the latest in a looooooong list of Trojan jail birds.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000022675...
Lifer can we please not go there! It will only be a matter of minutes before someone will bring up our chief pariah Daryl Henley :/

Traffic tickets just don't seem to have the same impact here when comparing to trying to have a JUDGE of our American legal system killed :/

Let's get back to football shall we? Right now we can still say our Bruins are the champs...well of the Pacific 12 Southern Division anyway ;)

Go Bruins! Let's not judge, or try to take one out!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21348 Aug 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>gee he brought a chick to his room....lmfao inky a kweer like would think theres a problem with that. Its a miracle he didn't get artested!!!
ROTFFLMFAO!!!
I didn't make the rules, you idiot. And that's what it comes down to. He couldn't follow them.

I'm not going to argue we've had some issues. But you look like a fool trying to claim Bruins are saints. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
the real Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21350 Aug 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make the rules, you idiot. And that's what it comes down to. He couldn't follow them.
I'm not going to argue we've had some issues. But you look like a fool trying to claim Bruins are saints. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
Saints?? hardly, but don't compare taking a chick to your room to bang her, to getting arrested, you dumb ass...or making headlines for "possibly" signing autographs for pay, the same thing Johnny football did...only time will tell, but I find it hard to believe that a diva like Marques Lee wouldn't say "he wait a minute, you expect me to do this for free? hell no!!"
FUNNY STUFF

Los Angeles, CA

#21351 Aug 8, 2013
Trojan: "ROTFLMAO a Bruin making the headlines: Shabbaz Muhammad broke the rules, he was caught taking a female to his girlfriend to have sexual intercourse."

Bruin For Life: "Another trojan making headlines: Joe McKnight gets arrested, in a loooooong line of trOJan jail birds.

Bruin For Life: "Marques Lee, did the same thing Johnny Football did, except he claims he did not get paid. USC investigated (just like Reggie Bush) the matter and have cleared Lee to play..."

Nice try, moron!
FUNNY STUFF

Los Angeles, CA

#21352 Aug 8, 2013
correction:^^^*** "he was caught taking a female (girlfriend)...

or who knows, maybe he WAS taking a female to his girlfriend to have sex, and maybe it wasn't for him!!! maybe I did type the correct occurrance, by accident!! LOL

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21353 Aug 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^^ Buahahahahahahahaha
ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!
Hey Robbie, you going to disown your old coaching buddy Rick Neuheisel for his comments about the Pac-12 South this season:

Former UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel attended Tuesday's USC practice and said the Trojans could be more successful without long-time quarterback Matt Barkley.]

Neuheisel's reasoning is USC will be forced to run the ball and play physical football with Barkley no longer in the program.

"They might be better without Matt," said Neuheisel, who is an analyst for the Pac-12 Network. "They will play with more of a punch, the way USC looked like when they were the bullies on the block."

Neuheisel continued to defy conventional wisdom by predicting a potentially big season for USC and coach Lane Kiffin.

"I would not be shocked to see them win 11 or more games and shoot down all this talk about (Kiffin on) the hot seat," Neuheisel said.

One of the reasons Neuheisel cited USC for success is the Trojans' schedule.

"They don't have Oregon, they get Stanford at home and UCLA at home," Neuheisel said

USC - THIS YEARS SCHEDULE LOOKS GOOD
UCLA - THIS YEARS SCHEDULE IS A NIGHTMARE
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21354 Aug 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Robbie, you going to disown your old coaching buddy Rick Neuheisel for his comments about the Pac-12 South this season:
Former UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel attended Tuesday's USC practice and said the Trojans could be more successful without long-time quarterback Matt Barkley.]
Neuheisel's reasoning is USC will be forced to run the ball and play physical football with Barkley no longer in the program.
"They might be better without Matt," said Neuheisel, who is an analyst for the Pac-12 Network. "They will play with more of a punch, the way USC looked like when they were the bullies on the block."
Neuheisel continued to defy conventional wisdom by predicting a potentially big season for USC and coach Lane Kiffin.
"I would not be shocked to see them win 11 or more games and shoot down all this talk about (Kiffin on) the hot seat," Neuheisel said.
One of the reasons Neuheisel cited USC for success is the Trojans' schedule.
"They don't have Oregon, they get Stanford at home and UCLA at home," Neuheisel said
USC - THIS YEARS SCHEDULE LOOKS GOOD
UCLA - THIS YEARS SCHEDULE IS A NIGHTMARE
No, I am not going to disown him, but I do think these Bruins on TV or radio are a bunch of pu$$ ies, they don't have the testicular fortitude to tell it like it is. Neuheisel, is either kissing USC's ass, or building them up, so the fall is a painfull one for the trOJans after they get their assed kicked 6 or 7 times this year. Other pu$$ ies include: John Ireland, is always kissing USC's asses on the radio. Another pansie is Don Mclean alwarys praising USC in basketball, even if they suck.

BTW, I will bet you $100 that UCLA will have a better record than USC in 2013 - even if UCLA has a tougher schedule. Put your money where you mouth is.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21355 Aug 8, 2013
^^^regular season record - post season not included.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21358 Aug 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Soldier how about throwing some of that San Marino $ my way! Me loooove you loooong time!
Im in

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21359 Aug 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im in
LOL Clown you answering to my imposter. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristineM 243,395
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 43 min Earthling-1 6,269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 7 hr Fartman 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 13 hr Quantummist 1,651
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web