UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,009)

Showing posts 20,161 - 20,180 of26,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Trojans wrote:
Neither of the two dumbass haters can add. CT only listed regular season games. But one moron added a bowl game and came up with 6-7. His dumb buddy did the same. LOL!!
I'm predicting 8-6, including the bowl game. USC & UCLA will finish within a game of each other, probably with UCLA coming out on top. I hope I'm wrong about that. But I don't think either team will have double digit wins.
The scholarhip reductions will impact us this year & next. But for 5 years?! I think not.
I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they donít realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I do respect Mora and the job he is doing so far. But that makes it for all the more of a letdown for you (B)ruins when the sophomore jinx of familiarity sets in this season. You better hope your boys come up with some new gadget plays because last years model is old newsÖ HaHa
I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL

BTW we Bruins don't believe in no jinx.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they donít realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.
you're NOT completely irrelevant just a little more than last year, but not as much as next year. LOL

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whattaDick.
They only know how to be dicks. Just proves the ignorance again and again. But like I said so cool to train with the Navy Seals. You never know one of them could be inspired to become a seal or join the Marines.

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL

Really how cool? What was for lunch?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL
Yes Lifer, you tell them Trojans we don't believe in a jinx! After all, we don't buy into that unproven theory that visiting Trojan fans are louder than our fans when we play each other in Pasadena making the Cardinal and Gold filling like the home team :/

Go Bruins, could this finally be the year we actually play in a bowl game at the Rose Bowl!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook.
You too Lifer? How can this Bruin get in that group where you have lunch and hoblenoble with important people :/

Miss Wolfie will "be with" the Hawaiian Governor and you met Coach Jimmy at the Westwood In N Out burger for lunch :)

The only eminence I have had was James Stacy picking me up in his car along Santa Monica Blvd ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! With our connections, we are going places!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they donít realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.
Mister Traveler, I think we Bruins do a very admirable job concealing our apprehensive nature about your Trojans with nervous banter and the likes :/

So could you please let us have our annual off season day in the sun please! This year we are wearing SPF 50 in anticipation of the solar flares all you teams will be shooting our way :/
Trojan

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
We're going to be competing with them for the south title, even with one hand tied behind our back! Will we win it? I don't know. But irrelevant?! LOL!! They're dreaming!

Fight On!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to be competing with them for the south title, even with one hand tied behind our back! Will we win it? I don't know. But irrelevant?! LOL!! They're dreaming!
Fight On!
Mister Trojan, not all of us Bruins are being so slapdash about claiming USC irrelevant :/

Being the Bruin voice of reason here, I for one remember all too painfully the 50-0 whipping your nasty Trojans handed us less than two short years ago :/

Go Bruins! We should not made them feel overlooked or our goose could be cooked!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

^^^^ L O S E R

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^ L O S E R
No kidding.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding.
Oh no Miss Wolfie, what did I miss? Are we talking about Johnny Football here :/

The misguided kid sold off his signature many times over. DabNabIt, even most of the NFL fellas don't do that :/

And to think, I was hoping Johnny F was going to be our college poster boy for alternative lifestyles, sort of the Jason Collins of the NCAA :(

Go Bruins! At least we have Coach Jimmy to still represent us in that arena!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Damn Rob, you taking know-it-all lessons from the Punahou Hag?

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight On!
LOL, you are too kind here! I think we will be competing with ASU for the South title. The now-familiar look (B)ruins will be getting the harder schedule like we had last season and having their bail-me-out-Franklin-less assses handed to them... HaHa

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Scott Wolf reports that less than 10 people were there to watch the USC practice today, this is after having less than 50 on Saturday.

Crowd Count
Posted on August 7, 2013 by Scott Wolf

There were less than 10 people watching practice yesterday despite USCís decision to allow the public to watch workouts. Has USC done a poor job letting fans know they can watch? Does the public not like watching from the roof at Dedeaux Field? Did last yearís 7-6 record sour fans?

Whatever the answer, can anyone imagine 10 people showing up at an SEC practice?

But of course, a couple idiots on here still claim that USC football is as relevant as ever. LMAO

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Scott Wolf reports that less than 10 people were there to watch the USC practice today, this is after having less than 50 on Saturday.
Crowd Count
Posted on August 7, 2013 by Scott Wolf
There were less than 10 people watching practice yesterday despite USCís decision to allow the public to watch workouts. Has USC done a poor job letting fans know they can watch? Does the public not like watching from the roof at Dedeaux Field? Did last yearís 7-6 record sour fans?
Whatever the answer, can anyone imagine 10 people showing up at an SEC practice?
But of course, a couple idiots on here still claim that USC football is as relevant as ever. LMAO
Besides you grasping for straws here, careful where to pick your bed partners Robbie. Cozying up to SEC fans that actually think USC hasnt proven itself over the years would only make me assume they think of UCLA football like they would some other programs like Duke or Kentucky football... HaHa
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
"Relevant as ever" is not the same as irrelevant, you moron.

Damn, you really are stupid. Yup! No UCLA graduate there! ROTFLMAO!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my Jim Mora is Soooooo cute! Sorry MBD.... Go Bruins!
It's okay Lifer. You as well as anyone knows that MBD is open to come one cumm all into his hot tub :)

MBD is a generous Bruin and willing to share his load with others ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooo Bruins! Almost time for Nevada!
the real Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Besides you grasping for straws here, careful where to pick your bed partners Robbie. Cozying up to SEC fans that actually think USC hasnt proven itself over the years would only make me assume they think of UCLA football like they would some other programs like Duke or Kentucky football... HaHa
First of all, the SEC quote came from Scott Wolf, your beat writer. And we all know, and if we don't know we should know, the SEC is the superior conference from top to bottom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,161 - 20,180 of26,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min number four 217,305
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,034,731
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min Bitner 303,277
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 21 hr bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••