UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21293 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah dumbass, like you never press the wrong key.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#21294 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah, sure!! You pressed the wrong key! THAT'S what it was! LOL!!

Oh well. At least you didn't just laugh at your inability to add to 14, as the village idiot did. At least you're trying to make excuses. ROTFLMAO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21295 Aug 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Yeah, sure!! You pressed the wrong key! THAT'S what it was! LOL!!
Oh well. At least you didn't just laugh at your inability to add to 14, as the village idiot did. At least you're trying to make excuses. ROTFLMAO!!
Please Mister Trojan, cut Lifer some slack will you? This is the time of year when we are proud to be Bruins and it is our prerogative to make bold predictions :)

What better time of year to say we are South Champions before something like a damn football loss or two could change that :/

Go Bruins! We will definitely own that two years in a row South Champion thing whether one was handed to us or not!

West Hollywood, CA

#21296 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Yeah dumbass, like you never press the wrong key.
Yes, like the heat button instead of the bubbles button in the hot tub, right Lifer ;/

#21297 Aug 5, 2013
Is Jim Mora awesome or what??? He has his team in San Digo for two days training with the Navy Seals. I have never felf better, about a UCLA team heading into the season. The dicipline in this team in 2013 will be really something to see.

Go Bruins!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21298 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Is Jim Mora awesome or what??? He has his team in San Digo for two days training with the Navy Seals. I have never felf better, about a UCLA team heading into the season. The dicipline in this team in 2013 will be really something to see.
Go Bruins!!!
That's so cool. It brings pride to the team to be with men and women who serve our country. Mora is amazing. I like him.

#21300 Aug 5, 2013
Barry O wrote:
<quoted text> Hi ya babe...same rates? Same hotel room?
whattaDick.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21301 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet?
I leave betting for the antsy types like Rob that put a little prayer in every toss of the dice. But Stanford is a game this season that I feel very strongly on the Trojans winning, but certainly not as much as how we will crush the Rainbow Warriors in the opener… HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21302 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Go Bruins!!!
I do respect Mora and the job he is doing so far. But that makes it for all the more of a letdown for you (B)ruins when the sophomore jinx of familiarity sets in this season. You better hope your boys come up with some new gadget plays because last years model is old news… HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21303 Aug 5, 2013
Trojans wrote:
Neither of the two dumbass haters can add. CT only listed regular season games. But one moron added a bowl game and came up with 6-7. His dumb buddy did the same. LOL!!
I'm predicting 8-6, including the bowl game. USC & UCLA will finish within a game of each other, probably with UCLA coming out on top. I hope I'm wrong about that. But I don't think either team will have double digit wins.
The scholarhip reductions will impact us this year & next. But for 5 years?! I think not.
I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they don’t realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.

#21304 Aug 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I do respect Mora and the job he is doing so far. But that makes it for all the more of a letdown for you (B)ruins when the sophomore jinx of familiarity sets in this season. You better hope your boys come up with some new gadget plays because last years model is old news… HaHa
I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL

BTW we Bruins don't believe in no jinx.

#21305 Aug 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they don’t realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.
you're NOT completely irrelevant just a little more than last year, but not as much as next year. LOL

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#21306 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>whattaDick.
They only know how to be dicks. Just proves the ignorance again and again. But like I said so cool to train with the Navy Seals. You never know one of them could be inspired to become a seal or join the Marines.

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#21307 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL

Really how cool? What was for lunch?

West Hollywood, CA

#21310 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook, and nothing of what the Bruins ran last year will be seen again...it's a whole new book. LOL
Yes Lifer, you tell them Trojans we don't believe in a jinx! After all, we don't buy into that unproven theory that visiting Trojan fans are louder than our fans when we play each other in Pasadena making the Cardinal and Gold filling like the home team :/

Go Bruins, could this finally be the year we actually play in a bowl game at the Rose Bowl!

West Hollywood, CA

#21311 Aug 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I had lunch with Mora on Saturday and he showed me the playbook.
You too Lifer? How can this Bruin get in that group where you have lunch and hoblenoble with important people :/

Miss Wolfie will "be with" the Hawaiian Governor and you met Coach Jimmy at the Westwood In N Out burger for lunch :)

The only eminence I have had was James Stacy picking me up in his car along Santa Monica Blvd ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! With our connections, we are going places!

West Hollywood, CA

#21312 Aug 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I laugh everyday how the (B)ruin fans try so hard to convince themselves that they have turned some corner and we are now irrelevant, yet they don’t realize their uneasy talk of USC all the time keeps us relevant in itself.
Mister Traveler, I think we Bruins do a very admirable job concealing our apprehensive nature about your Trojans with nervous banter and the likes :/

So could you please let us have our annual off season day in the sun please! This year we are wearing SPF 50 in anticipation of the solar flares all you teams will be shooting our way :/
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#21313 Aug 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
We're going to be competing with them for the south title, even with one hand tied behind our back! Will we win it? I don't know. But irrelevant?! LOL!! They're dreaming!

Fight On!

West Hollywood, CA

#21314 Aug 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're going to be competing with them for the south title, even with one hand tied behind our back! Will we win it? I don't know. But irrelevant?! LOL!! They're dreaming!
Fight On!
Mister Trojan, not all of us Bruins are being so slapdash about claiming USC irrelevant :/

Being the Bruin voice of reason here, I for one remember all too painfully the 50-0 whipping your nasty Trojans handed us less than two short years ago :/

Go Bruins! We should not made them feel overlooked or our goose could be cooked!

#21316 Aug 6, 2013
^^^^ L O S E R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,433,281
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,134
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr donaldtrump 10,130
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr zef 311,907
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web