UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32267 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21244 Jul 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay bud, I will let YOU "keet" making a complete jackass of yourself - as always.
And you're right, I would have never been admitted to UCLA, but if I had $$$$ USC would have taken me in a chinese second!!! if they let morons like you in there, I am sure they would let me in as well!! ROTFLMFAO
Such politic talk :/

At least I am sure you are glad though that MBD let's anyone into his hot tub, right Lifer ;)

Go Bruins! We are all pretty tuckered out from last night!
USC FART

Arcadia, CA

#21246 Jul 29, 2013
We at USC FART (USC Fans Against Rude Trojans) are ashamed and embarrassed to have such fans as Trojan, Chosen Traveler and Fight On. We don't need to be rude and vulgar we know we are better than the lowly Bruins.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21247 Jul 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious to see you're still quoting Jim Mora from a statement he made a year ago.
Doesnt seem nearly as excessive as I recall some (B)ruins boasting about an L.A. Times article by NewHeistal many years after it was foolishly displayed for public amusement. Maybe you should practice what you preach as I remember you (B)ruins continually ignoring "experts" advice that the article was perceived as very ill-advised to even have a discussion over... HaHa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21248 Jul 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Doesnt seem nearly as excessive as I recall some (B)ruins boasting about an L.A. Times article by NewHeistal many years after it was foolishly displayed for public amusement. Maybe you should practice what you preach as I remember you (B)ruins continually ignoring "experts" advice that the article was perceived as very ill-advised to even have a discussion over... HaHa
The idiot was wrong (as usual). I was quoting Mora from an article that day!

But yeah, you're right...the hypocrite will quote stuff forever, because as usual, the rules are different for him or other anti-USC people.

FTFO!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21249 Jul 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Hon. But some women have their own money.
Oh yeah, thats right, you hookers can make a pretty good living
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have to pay for one. LOL!
Well I guess you would technically be correct if you consider me buying a chick a few drinks and dancing up a sweat before the "real" sweating commences in the privacy of my hotel room with a Kaikamahine of some unsuspecting Island parents. Oh how I do love these Trojan trips that "expands" the Travelers influence... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Huntington Beach, CA

#21250 Jul 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, thats right, you hookers can make a pretty good living
Just Me Wolfie wrote, "<quoted text>
You must have to pay for one. LOL!"

Well I guess you would technically be correct if you consider me buying a chick a few drinks and dancing up a sweat before the "real" sweating commences in the privacy of my hotel room with a Kaikamahine of some unsuspecting Island parents. Oh how I do love these Trojan trips that "expands" the Travelers influence... HaHa
Racist making fun of our language. Disgusting.

West Hollywood, CA

#21251 Jul 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Doesnt seem nearly as excessive as I recall some (B)ruins boasting about an L.A. Times article by NewHeistal many years after it was foolishly displayed for public amusement. Maybe you should practice what you preach as I remember you (B)ruins continually ignoring "experts" advice that the article was perceived as very ill-advised to even have a discussion over... HaHa
Please don't remind us of that Mister Traveler, Lifer, Brewski, Nation, and I are all still trying to live that one down :/

We were all guilty of jumping on Coach Ricky's monopoly bandwagon! Little did we know that just like the money in monopoly, the talk of taking over the football landscape in Los Angeles was just as fraudulent :(

Go Bruins! Hope we don’t look back in a few years with the same contempt to statements made by Coach Jimmy!

West Hollywood, CA

#21252 Jul 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist making fun of our language. Disgusting.
Hi Queen Topix Diva Miss Wolfie. So are you bracing (hopefully in stirrups) for that storm heading your way :/

West Hollywood, CA

#21253 Jul 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot was wrong (as usual). I was quoting Mora from an article that day!
But yeah, you're right...the hypocrite will quote stuff forever, because as usual, the rules are different for him or other anti-USC people.
FTFO!!
Unfortunately that is a re-occurring issue for Lifer :/

But at least we Bruins and our Westwood advisors finally influenced Lifer to begin distancing himself from that red flag, Vegas confrontation (which resorted in alcohol tossing) and all the potential embarrassing legal ramifications that would put our university in a bad way :/

Go Bruins! Less Flags, More Fun!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21254 Jul 29, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, thats right, you hookers can make a pretty good living
<quoted text>
Hookers????
Hon I can suck a baseball through a garden hose.
lets hook up fellow Trojan
FTFO

Location hidden

#21255 Jul 29, 2013
USC FART wrote:
We at USC FART (USC Fans Against Rude Trojans) are ashamed and embarrassed to have such fans as Trojan, Chosen Traveler and Fight On. We don't need to be rude and vulgar we know we are better than the lowly Bruins.
Please Fart, I resemble that remark

West Hollywood, CA

#21256 Jul 29, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Hookers????
Hon I can suck a baseball through a garden hose.
Girl then you would fit in just fine at our Bruin hot tub parties :)

Private message Bruin For Life for directions to MBD's pad in Manhattan Beach! MBD is proof that the South Bay is also home to we alternative lifestyle Bruins and not just a bunch of successful, snobby, USC ex-jocks ;)

Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo Bruins!

Location hidden

#21257 Jul 29, 2013
Just heard from my "1st love" Mattie Leinart, seems he's jealous of me and Matty II, no problem ML your still my "Ballroom Dancer" love and #1 in my heart
FTFO Trojans

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21259 Jul 31, 2013
It was just decided by the NCAA that freshman defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes will be immediately eligible to play for the UCLA Bruins this fall.

For those that may not know (or Trojans who want to forget), Vanderdoes was widely regarded as one of the nation's top prep defensive tackles last year!!!

He originally signed with Notre Dame in February but changed his mind in June (so he could be closer to family in Northern California).

Looks like the loss of Datone Jones to the NFL may not be so greatly missed on the defensive line now!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#21260 Jul 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
It was just decided by the NCAA that freshman defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes will be immediately eligible to play for the UCLA Bruins this fall.
For those that may not know (or Trojans who want to forget), Vanderdoes was widely regarded as one of the nation's top prep defensive tackles last year!!!
He originally signed with Notre Dame in February but changed his mind in June (so he could be closer to family in Northern California).
Looks like the loss of Datone Jones to the NFL may not be so greatly missed on the defensive line now!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!
Ohhhh hooray Brewski! I don't know who we had to pay, but getting this young fella eligible so fast after only changing his mind in June would have even made Coach Ricky proud of the $hortcut path we $omehow achieved ;)

Go Bruins! We are the new game in town that people will pay to $ee and play for!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21261 Aug 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh hooray Brewski! I don't know who we had to pay, but getting this young fella eligible so fast after only changing his mind in June would have even made Coach Ricky proud of the $hortcut path we $omehow achieved ;)
Go Bruins! We are the new game in town that people will pay to $ee and play for!
YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?

ROLL TIDE!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21262 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?
ROLL TIDE!
Clown...the Tide is #1 again. Good luck this season. Roll Tide.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21263 Aug 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown...the Tide is #1 again. Good luck this season. Roll Tide.
Big ole HUG Wolfie...

West Hollywood, CA

#21264 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO PETE your team UCLA is the last two champs of the pac 12 south.. will they do it again?
ROLL TIDE!
Well you know Mister Clown, we are constantly reminded out here that we only were the South champions two years ago because those nasty Trojans (who had a better record than us) were on probation. They always want to ruin our fun :/

As for doing it again this year, I sure hope Coach Jimmy has a few more tricks up his sleeve because all the other teams now have the 2012 game tape of us. That could take the razzle out of our dazzle :/

Go Bruins! We can't sneak up on the other teams this year, so please get some new rabbits for our hat!

West Hollywood, CA

#21265 Aug 1, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Big ole HUG Wolfie...
Your strong fellas in Crimson scare me Mister Clown. Well except maybe for that cutie McCarron. This cavalier Bruin says forget about his hot girlfriend, I think he is one handsome lad himself ;)

Hey have you heard the talk about Johnny Football possibly living an alternative lifestyle? If so, I would have so wished my Bruins would have recruited him :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,383,800
News Pastor's flock remains faithful (Jan '09) 4 hr Be Jesus like 36
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 hr ChristineM 255,314
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 22 hr Into The Night 9,637
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA Sat predators still o... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Financial Consult... 6
More from around the web