UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21218 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Once again trOJan, your claim that you went to u$¢ further proves that anyone can go to $outh ¢entral.
Good job Lifer! You see, when you don't let your anger over manage your thoughts, you do show Bruin prowess by clever adaptations, like using the cent sign in place of the “c” in central ;)

Go Bruins, Go Westwood superiority in cunningness!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21219 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, USC is one of the Top 10 universities in the country, in my field and has been for decades. Not everyone gets into it and not every who does, completes the program.
Braggart :/

This is Friday I might add, the only day in the week me and my Bruins get to feel like kings of the world...well make that hot tub :)

But the point is, we don't need your university superiority facts thrown at us, we want to be able to go into the evening in a happy mood, filled with Bruin gayity :)

Go Bruins, see all of you at MBD's for another Bruin king crowning!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#21220 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, USC is one of the Top 10 universities in the country, in my field and has been for decades. Not everyone gets into it and not every who does, completes the program.
But you're free to continue in your ignorance. You've never refrained before, so why not stop now. ROTFLMAO!!
your "field" is it ball-room dancing? or ditch digging? bwahahaha

#21221 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
...why stop now...
As if anyone other than you judges others for "typos".
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21222 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>As if anyone other than you judges others for "typos".
As if this remark is any better than pointing out a typo.

What an idiot.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21223 Jul 26, 2013
No Pac-12 on DirecTV again this year.

What a great way to start the season.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21224 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hon I have much more wealth then my husband. Wrong again chump!
Oh I see...you are the Amy Irving to your husbands Steven Spielberg... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21225 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
No Pac-12 on DirecTV again this year.
What a great way to start the season.
Make the switch and get dish!!!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21226 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The football landscape has changed in Los Angeles. Anyone that disagrees is a fool.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/footbal...
Then call me a fool (which I am sure you do already). The only landscape change would be if the NFL returned to L.A. Otherwise it is status quo, Trojans beat (B)ruins for 6 years,(B)ruins beat Trojans for 1 year. Trojans beat (B)ruins 6 more years... I KNOW you get THAT picture! HaHa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21227 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Make the switch and get dish!!!
Didn't say I don't have the Pac-12 Network. Contrary to what some people think of me, I think of others and not just myself.:-)
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21228 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then call me a fool (which I am sure you do already). The only landscape change would be if the NFL returned to L.A. Otherwise it is status quo, Trojans beat (B)ruins for 6 years,(B)ruins beat Trojans for 1 year. Trojans beat (B)ruins 6 more years... I KNOW you get THAT picture! HaHa
The idiot is too stupid to realize he's calling Mora a fool, too. Mora acknowledges it as "progress", which I don't think anyone would argue. Heck, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up! LOL!!

#21229 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot is too stupid to realize he's calling Mora a fool, too. Mora acknowledges it as "progress", which I don't think anyone would argue. Heck, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up! LOL!!
hilarious to see you're still quoting Jim Mora from a statement he made a year ago. Apparently you don't watch college football shows or read stories on what the so called "experts" have to say. Cowherd "usc US doomed, they have no quarterback" thus coming from a USC Homer.

#21230 Jul 26, 2013
"is" not US.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21231 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious to see you're still quoting Jim Mora from a statement he made a year ago.
You're such a freakin' moron. That was from an LA Times article TODAY, July 26.

Your stupidity just goes on & on & on & on...

#21232 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a freakin' moron. That was from an LA Times article TODAY, July 26.
Your stupidity just goes on & on & on & on...
And if you REALLY thinks that, that is how he really feels, than you are MORE stupid than I originally thought. The difference between Jim Mora and Pete Carroll is that Jim Mora is humble, and gives credit where is credit is due. I remember when USC would lose this was one of PC's quotes "today the trOJans beat the trOJans". Arrogance is part of your culture, which is why everyone outside of SUC hates the trOJenz, and you and CT are perfect examples.
I won't even compare Kiffin with Mora, because I don't think he even belongs in the same sentence.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#21233 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of shit. You always start the trash talking.

You're as delusional as Slob.
Go back and read you faksta. I think you are an abuser.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21234 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:

But you're free to continue in your ignorance. You've never refrained before, so why not stop now. ROTFLMAO!!
What field? Being a jack ass! LOL!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21236 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And if you REALLY thinks that, that is how he really feels, than you are MORE stupid than I originally thought.
Didn't read past this, because now you have to backtrack and try to ignore the fact that your stupidity showed once again, by trying to claim I was referring to something from a year ago. What an idiot.

Keet that stupidity coming, Dumbass!! Keep showing us why you are only a fan to a school from which you could have never graduated! ROTFLMAO!!

#21237 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read past this, because now you have to backtrack and try to ignore the fact that your stupidity showed once again, by trying to claim I was referring to something from a year ago. What an idiot.
Keet that stupidity coming, Dumbass!! Keep showing us why you are only a fan to a school from which you could have never graduated! ROTFLMAO!!
It's okay bud, I will let YOU "keet" making a complete jackass of yourself - as always.

And you're right, I would have never been admitted to UCLA, but if I had $$$$ USC would have taken me in a chinese second!!! if they let morons like you in there, I am sure they would let me in as well!! ROTFLMFAO

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21238 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see...you are the Amy Irving to your husbands Steven Spielberg... HaHa
I wish Hon. But some women have their own money. You must have to pay for one. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Hobgoblin 1,172,621
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 min SpaceBlues 3,063
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min End is Not Yet 307,920
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr thetruth 234,529
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web