UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21223 Jul 26, 2013
No Pac-12 on DirecTV again this year.

What a great way to start the season.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21224 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hon I have much more wealth then my husband. Wrong again chump!
Oh I see...you are the Amy Irving to your husbands Steven Spielberg... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21225 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Make the switch and get dish!!!

San Marino, CA

#21226 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
The football landscape has changed in Los Angeles. Anyone that disagrees is a fool.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/footbal...
Then call me a fool (which I am sure you do already). The only landscape change would be if the NFL returned to L.A. Otherwise it is status quo, Trojans beat (B)ruins for 6 years,(B)ruins beat Trojans for 1 year. Trojans beat (B)ruins 6 more years... I KNOW you get THAT picture! HaHa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21227 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Make the switch and get dish!!!
Didn't say I don't have the Pac-12 Network. Contrary to what some people think of me, I think of others and not just myself.:-)
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#21228 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then call me a fool (which I am sure you do already). The only landscape change would be if the NFL returned to L.A. Otherwise it is status quo, Trojans beat (B)ruins for 6 years,(B)ruins beat Trojans for 1 year. Trojans beat (B)ruins 6 more years... I KNOW you get THAT picture! HaHa
The idiot is too stupid to realize he's calling Mora a fool, too. Mora acknowledges it as "progress", which I don't think anyone would argue. Heck, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up! LOL!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21229 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot is too stupid to realize he's calling Mora a fool, too. Mora acknowledges it as "progress", which I don't think anyone would argue. Heck, when you're at the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up! LOL!!
hilarious to see you're still quoting Jim Mora from a statement he made a year ago. Apparently you don't watch college football shows or read stories on what the so called "experts" have to say. Cowherd "usc US doomed, they have no quarterback" thus coming from a USC Homer.

#21230 Jul 26, 2013
"is" not US.
Trojan

Covina, CA

#21231 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious to see you're still quoting Jim Mora from a statement he made a year ago.
You're such a freakin' moron. That was from an LA Times article TODAY, July 26.

Your stupidity just goes on & on & on & on...

#21232 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a freakin' moron. That was from an LA Times article TODAY, July 26.
Your stupidity just goes on & on & on & on...
And if you REALLY thinks that, that is how he really feels, than you are MORE stupid than I originally thought. The difference between Jim Mora and Pete Carroll is that Jim Mora is humble, and gives credit where is credit is due. I remember when USC would lose this was one of PC's quotes "today the trOJans beat the trOJans". Arrogance is part of your culture, which is why everyone outside of SUC hates the trOJenz, and you and CT are perfect examples.
I won't even compare Kiffin with Mora, because I don't think he even belongs in the same sentence.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#21233 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of shit. You always start the trash talking.

You're as delusional as Slob.
Go back and read you faksta. I think you are an abuser.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21234 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, USC is one of the Top 10 universities in the country, in my field and has been for decades. Not everyone gets into it and not every who does, completes the program.

But you're free to continue in your ignorance. You've never refrained before, so why not stop now. ROTFLMAO!!
What field? Being a jack ass! LOL!
Trojan

Covina, CA

#21236 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>And if you REALLY thinks that, that is how he really feels, than you are MORE stupid than I originally thought.
Didn't read past this, because now you have to backtrack and try to ignore the fact that your stupidity showed once again, by trying to claim I was referring to something from a year ago. What an idiot.

Keet that stupidity coming, Dumbass!! Keep showing us why you are only a fan to a school from which you could have never graduated! ROTFLMAO!!

#21237 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read past this, because now you have to backtrack and try to ignore the fact that your stupidity showed once again, by trying to claim I was referring to something from a year ago. What an idiot.
Keet that stupidity coming, Dumbass!! Keep showing us why you are only a fan to a school from which you could have never graduated! ROTFLMAO!!
It's okay bud, I will let YOU "keet" making a complete jackass of yourself - as always.

And you're right, I would have never been admitted to UCLA, but if I had $$$$ USC would have taken me in a chinese second!!! if they let morons like you in there, I am sure they would let me in as well!! ROTFLMFAO

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21238 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see...you are the Amy Irving to your husbands Steven Spielberg... HaHa
I wish Hon. But some women have their own money. You must have to pay for one. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21239 Jul 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Pay up and get those fugly dishes off your room and get cable. What to poor?

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#21240 Jul 26, 2013
Off your roof.
Trojan

Covina, CA

#21241 Jul 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's okay bud, I will let YOU "keet" making a complete jackass of yourself - as always.
You're the idiot making bullshit claims, as usual, and I'm the jackass. Yeah, right! Keep 'em coming, Moron!
Trojan

Covina, CA

#21242 Jul 27, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay up and get those fugly dishes off your room and get cable. What to poor?
Still too stupid to read. So sad.

And yeah, still slinging mud and trying claim you have class and manners. What a fool.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21243 Jul 27, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Hon. But some women have their own money. You must have to pay for one. LOL!
I know where you definitely don't have to "pay" for it. The Student Activities center on the Westwood campus, Room B36. A guaranteed haven for alternative lifestyle "scoring" ;)

Ohhhhhh Gooooo Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min thetruth 255,500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Yeah 1,394,707
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr IB DaMann 9,798
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 311,324
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web