UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,003)

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
I know I am. But for me it would have to be Turkish bathhouses ;)

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob these two jokers prove why USC is being investigated by the Department of Justice, the Department of Education for violating and not investigating abuse, assault and rape cases on the USC campus. 20 investigators have been sent by the Federal Government. That's a lot of investigators.
USC not investigating these cases has serious ramifications per my husband. They include of course multi million dollar lawsuits by these young women. Possible lack of accreditation of the institution. Thank God Patsy Mink got Title IX approved. Why? This entire case falls under Title IX.
They better have plenty of money to settle these cases. Someone at USC pissed off the Feds. My hub was telling me they would not send that many investigators unless they are out to get them.
So these two jokers just proves how women are treated on the USC campus. I had a teacher there that was a sexual harasser while I was getting my Masters. One letter from an attorney stopped his harassment. And most young women are afraid to be direct about this subject for fear of a bad grade. Like I cared. I could have sued this jack ass...but he no longer is employed there. He realized I could take THEM on financially and he left USC quietly. The funniest thing...he applied for a job on one of my husbands movies. My husband brought him in for an interview. I had the pleasure of telling him...no he would not get a job with my hubs company due to his previous behavior. Who had the last laugh? LOL!
I wonder just how many of them Sexual assaults are from members of the football team? my guess is, most, if not all.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Completely clasless comentary by to 2 individuals claiming to be have been educated at a "world class" academic institution.
Your asinine and offensive comments directed at a woman shows, proves, and validates what I've said all along, that any freaking idiot can get into USC.
I'm sure USC would be very prou of your a$$h oles.
trOJan, and Chosen Traveler prove that get in at:
USC it's "show me the money!!!"
UCLA it's "show me the grads!!!"
As usual, completely disregarding the classless comments the hag throws in our direction. The piece or trash you're defending asked for every bit of it.

But being the moron you are, you ignore it. No worries. UCLA fans are good at ignoring facts. ONE win in a row and they forget it's only their second in 14 years! SOME idiots claimed to be south champs in 2011 after a 50-0 bitch slapping and only having the second best record in the division. Too stupid to comprehend the concept of being the runner-up/representative of the division.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you say that, because that is exactly what I will be saying to the island cuties after the game to take their minds off the bitchslapping our Trojans will have given your Rainbow Whimpers in Aloha Stadium... HaHa
USC TROJANS - STUDS FOR DESIRE WITH THE LADIES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - STUCK IN DIRE STRAITS WITH A BIG LOSS
so good to have another trojan stud back on Topix, missed ya hon
(Stevie don't be jealous, your still #1)

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, completely disregarding the classless comments the hag throws in our direction. The piece or trash you're defending asked for every bit of it.
But being the moron you are, you ignore it. No worries. UCLA fans are good at ignoring facts. ONE win in a row and they forget it's only their second in 14 years! SOME idiots claimed to be south champs in 2011 after a 50-0 bitch slapping and only having the second best record in the division. Too stupid to comprehend the concept of being the runner-up/representative of the division.
I was going to retort (probably in harsher tones) but do not have to now as you triumphantly invalidated his assertion efficiently, factually and eloquently… Thanks!

FIGHT ON - BRING ON THE RAINBOW WARRIORS!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob these two jokers prove why USC is being investigated by the Department of Justice, the Department of Education for violating and not investigating abuse, assault and rape cases on the USC campus. 20 investigators have been sent by the Federal Government. That's a lot of investigators.
USC not investigating these cases has serious ramifications per my husband. They include of course multi million dollar lawsuits by these young women. Possible lack of accreditation of the institution. Thank God Patsy Mink got Title IX approved. Why? This entire case falls under Title IX.
They better have plenty of money to settle these cases. Someone at USC pissed off the Feds. My hub was telling me they would not send that many investigators unless they are out to get them.
So these two jokers just proves how women are treated on the USC campus. I had a teacher there that was a sexual harasser while I was getting my Masters. One letter from an attorney stopped his harassment. And most young women are afraid to be direct about this subject for fear of a bad grade. Like I cared. I could have sued this jack ass...but he no longer is employed there. He realized I could take THEM on financially and he left USC quietly. The funniest thing...he applied for a job on one of my husbands movies. My husband brought him in for an interview. I had the pleasure of telling him...no he would not get a job with my hubs company due to his previous behavior. Who had the last laugh? LOL!
Thats a new stretch for the hag in bragism, didnt know your last name was Hoover... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...you ate just an idiot! You have no idea who my parents are. LOL!
How apropos... You desperately trying to sound important while making grammatical errors in almost every sentence. When Rob talks about money buying education, I can clearly see that libelous remark should be directed towards you… HaHa

USC TROJANS - READY TO TAKE HAWAII
RAINBOW WARRIOS - READY TO TAKE A BEATING

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Wolfie posts her opinions on a topic backesby reported allegations. The fact is you are both female hating a$$h oles that think women don't have any opinion. Or jealous that she knows so many people that you only dream of knowing. Why is it only trOJenz have a problem with her name dropping? Cuz you're all arrogant pompous idiots that think you're entitled to who knows what? Both you idiots represent your university in a shameful way. At least I have never claimed /lied about attending UCLA - for the sake of not embarrassing the true alumni but you two morons are a complete embarrassment to thus proving ANYONE can go to USC, you just to flash some Benjamins and YOU'RE IN!!!

I can't wait for the ass whooping the Bruins will deliver on the South Central boys.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder just how many of them Sexual assaults are from members of the football team? my guess is, most, if not all.
You think? There are over 45 young ladies now claiming assault, abuse or rape.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How apropos... You desperately trying to sound important while making grammatical errors in almost every sentence. When Rob talks about money buying education, I can clearly see that libelous remark should be directed towards you… HaHa
USC TROJANS - READY TO TAKE HAWAII
RAINBOW WARRIOS - READY TO TAKE A BEATING
Bring it on! But know we will be checking YOUR balls literally.

Can't wait I'll be at the Outrigger Canoe Club if you can get your ass in. But I doubt it!

LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Wolfie posts her opinions on a topic backesby reported allegations. The fact is you are both female hating a$$h oles that think women don't have any opinion. Or jealous that she knows so many people that you only dream of knowing. Why is it only trOJenz have a problem with her name dropping? Cuz you're all arrogant pompous idiots that think you're entitled to who knows what? Both you idiots represent your university in a shameful way. At least I have never claimed /lied about attending UCLA - for the sake of not embarrassing the true alumni but you two morons are a complete embarrassment to thus proving ANYONE can go to USC, you just to flash some Benjamins and YOU'RE IN!!!
I can't wait for the ass whooping the Bruins will deliver on the South Central boys.
My hub will be on the field that day as a guest of Kaimi. Let's see how good those mighty cheating Trojans are?

Regarding these jokers...you can't buy class. And its obvious their parents taught them nothing at home. Like manners. I can proudly say, none of my sons would ever post crap like this to a woman. Can't help who you know and meet in life. I've been so fortunate to meet both famous and infamous people. It's like love,..you can't help who you fall in love with. Think of it this way...if you believe in karma, God, the universe...they we meet their match someday.

Lots of men don't like women with power. But I hate to say this, we women now control money. Even though we get paid less...women have risen to be just as wealthy as men today. I've been working in our family business since I was 5 years old. My families business is one of the oldest (110 years old) and largest companies Iin Hawaii. It's funny, when the USC bang for bucks woman came to visit our offices here in Hawaii just last week...my 90 year old Mom told her to beat it. In the past our company gave money to USC. What they really want are the films we own shot by my Grandfather and Thomas Edison. The gal from USC wanted to know why my Mom told her to get out and no more money. I showed her this thread and she was appalled to see the Trojans posts. She actually almost cried.

But no fears my Mom has been talking with The UCLA film program for two years who also wanted those films. I think my Mom has made her decision of who gets these films. But mean people always hurt the folks they supposedly love.

So it's their loss all over stupid football.

Thanks for having my back. But there will always be bullies, mean people, and just down right ignorant people. To bad the ones representing USC here on the blogs seem to fit in these categories.:(
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding these jokers...you can't buy class.
You're proof of that, no matter how much you've earned on your back.

BTW, CT & I would never post the stuff we do in response to a lady. A piece of trash like you, who asks for every bit of it? In a heartbeat!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, CT & I would never post the stuff we do in response to a lady. A piece of trash like you, who asks for every bit of it? In a heartbeat!
WOW, you're unbelievable...real trojans across the land are very proud to be associated with you, no doubt. SMH
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you're unbelievable...real trojans across the land are very proud to be associated with you, no doubt. SMH
They are no Trojans more "real" than I am, Dumbass.

And as usual, too stupid to see what your piece of trash buddy wrote. What a moron.

As if Bruins are proud of your sorry ass! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

There are no...

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you're unbelievable...real trojans across the land are very proud to be associated with you, no doubt. SMH
You tell 'um Lifer. Keep up this wild-eyed spirit and the rest of us Bruins might finally be proud that you are a fellow Bruin. Now if our team could act like that :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Lifer lashing out in all directions!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
My hub will be on the field that day as a guest of Kaimi. Let's see how good those mighty cheating Trojans are?
Regarding these jokers...you can't buy class. And its obvious their parents taught them nothing at home. Like manners. I can proudly say, none of my sons would ever post crap like this to a woman. Can't help who you know and meet in life. I've been so fortunate to meet both famous and infamous people. It's like love,..you can't help who you fall in love with. Think of it this way...if you believe in karma, God, the universe...they we meet their match someday.
Lots of men don't like women with power. But I hate to say this, we women now control money. Even though we get paid less...women have risen to be just as wealthy as men today. I've been working in our family business since I was 5 years old. My families business is one of the oldest (110 years old) and largest companies Iin Hawaii. It's funny, when the USC bang for bucks woman came to visit our offices here in Hawaii just last week...my 90 year old Mom told her to beat it. In the past our company gave money to USC. What they really want are the films we own shot by my Grandfather and Thomas Edison. The gal from USC wanted to know why my Mom told her to get out and no more money. I showed her this thread and she was appalled to see the Trojans posts. She actually almost cried.
But no fears my Mom has been talking with The UCLA film program for two years who also wanted those films. I think my Mom has made her decision of who gets these films. But mean people always hurt the folks they supposedly love.
So it's their loss all over stupid football.
Thanks for having my back. But there will always be bullies, mean people, and just down right ignorant people. To bad the ones representing USC here on the blogs seem to fit in these categories.:(
Ohhhhhh you go girl ;)

Whether those bullies struck a never or not, you tell those fellas that you are full of fame & power, and are not afraid to flaunt it in front of the entire straight, male population. We don't care about alienation, right ;)

You know of course, a lot of us alternative lifestyle Topix contributors are already putting you on the same pedestal as Cher and Celine. Nation will help attest to that ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Miss Wolfie! We will show those Trojans that losing a football game against them is not what it's all about!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on! But know we will be checking YOUR balls literally.
Can't wait I'll be at the Outrigger Canoe Club if you can get your ass in. But I doubt it!
LOL!
We have a place in West Hollywood we call the Canoe Club, but it has nothing to do with boats ;)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Rob, Rob, Rob, when someone decides to willfully join in the mudslinging here on Topix, you should know more then anyone that everything (gender, persuasion, fan base affiliation) is thrown out the window. Real ladies like CB and Dinnie would never stoop so low to foul up these forums like some Jean Nate-wearing hag does without any regard to abstain from using foul vocalizations herself. In a case like that, all gloves are off. Or to use a term you may be more familiar with, the beer will pour over ANY head! HaHa

USC TROJANS – BACK TO FIGHT ON AND WIN
UCLA (B)RUINS – WESTWOOD ONE SEASON WONDERS
HAWAII WARRIORS – SOMEWHERE NOT YET OVER THE RAINBOW

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is so funny to me Trojan, is how these semi-educated half wits accuse us of making unfounded assumptions yet they continuously connect the dots in their own Topix coloring book all the time. The hag make futile attempts to try and indict me of being a racist when all I do is point out her own blatant, biased inconsistencies regarding her hatred for the lower 48 states and its universities, EXCEPT if the team has one or more of her precious Punahou School proteges (or in her case maybe we should spell it Poon-a-Ho). I also find it very humorous that the hag and Robbie get so worked up over a blog-based, anonymous website. Makes me come to the conclusion that despite their best exertion, what intellectual and equally important comments we say are so relevant in their lives. I guess we just cant help that whatever a USC Trojans says ALWAYS matters so much to everyone else… HaHa

FIGHT ON

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min andet1987 216,878
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min RoxLo 1,034,083
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min DAVID27 303,252
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••