UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21153 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
What school would even want that...thing as their fan. Ypu gotta pity SC. Is their fan base just thugs and racist? Or do they just hate gays and cops?
Nice assumpton there. That would be like me saying every Rainbow Warrior fan of Island heritage hates all non-natives sitting next to them in the stands...oh wait, sorry, that is true!!!

TROJANS - WE ARE L.A. WE MAKE THE RULES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - JUST NOW GETTING USED TO BEING RULED

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21154 Jul 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sitting with the Governor. You can find me there.
Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21156 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, are you insinuating that we are to start calling my friend from Hawaii Monica Wolfie :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hilo, HI

#21157 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The way you bash the mainland and then hypocritically praise it when it benefits you is racism in its sneakiest form. I know most of you Hawaiians are bitter of the mainland inteaction yet you fools dont even know what you are displeased about. Get real hag, like you islanders would really want life to revert back to canoes for transportation or volcano worshiping. America made you, and US dollars are the reason the Islands are of any significance. I have a friend I will be staying with while in Oahu, so the only bucks out of my pocket will be for a few drinks at the nightclubs while deciding which local chicks I intend to deflower... HaHa
Three words...GO SUCK IT!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hilo, HI

#21158 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting! I didnt know your Governor was a Bill Clinton type who likes bringing in old hags to pleasure him at sporting events. Now the picture is clearer... HaHa
LMAO...you ate just an idiot! You have no idea who my parents are. LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hilo, HI

#21159 Jul 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Nice assumpton there. That would be like me saying every Rainbow Warrior fan of Island heritage hates all non-natives sitting next to them in the stands...oh wait, sorry, that is true!!!
TROJANS - WE ARE L.A. WE MAKE THE RULES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - JUST NOW GETTING USED TO BEING RULED
Hon you don't make the rules in Hawaii. I expect the federal agent who killed a local to be in prison the rest of his life. No Travon Martin BS here. We lock your ass up and the jokes take care of the rest. LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#21160 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yum, so who's asking :)

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21161 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that, because that is exactly what I will be saying to the island cuties after the game to take their minds off the bitchslapping our Trojans will have given your Rainbow Whimpers in Aloha Stadium... HaHa

USC TROJANS - STUDS FOR DESIRE WITH THE LADIES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - STUCK IN DIRE STRAITS WITH A BIG LOSS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21162 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon you don't make the rules in Hawaii.
You are right, I don't but the mainland United States sure does... HaHa

USC TROJANS - A CENTURY OF TRADITION
HAWAII - CREDITABLE TRADITIONS STARTED IN 1959

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21163 Jul 24, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing I like better than flashy Divas are flashy, jet set Divas :)
Girl, I recall you having residences on the Big Island, in South Bay (maybe near my beloved MBD), but not quite sure about the other two, Texas possibly? Ridum' Cowboy ;)
Inquiring minds of the alternative lifestyles want to know :)
The hag has a residence wherever there is a brothel...
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21164 Jul 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The hag has a residence wherever there is a brothel...
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!! Best comment of the month!!!!!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21165 Jul 24, 2013
Completely clasless comentary by to 2 individuals claiming to be have been educated at a "world class" academic institution.

Your asinine and offensive comments directed at a woman shows, proves, and validates what I've said all along, that any freaking idiot can get into USC.

I'm sure USC would be very prou of your a$$h oles.

trOJan, and Chosen Traveler prove that get in at:

USC it's "show me the money!!!"
UCLA it's "show me the grads!!!"

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21166 Jul 24, 2013
Completely clasless comentary by to 2 individuals claiming to be have been educated at a "world class" academic institution.

Your asinine and offensive comments directed at a woman show, prove, and validate what I've said all along, that any freaking idiot can get into USC.

I'm sure USC would be very prou of you 2 a$$h oles.

trOJan, and Chosen Traveler prove thato t get in to:

USC, it's "show me the money!!!"
UCLA, it's "show me the grades!!!"

West Hollywood, CA

#21167 Jul 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Your asinine and offensive comments directed at a woman shows, proves, and validates what I've said all along, that any freaking idiot can get into USC.
You tell 'um Lifer, finally this is something worth getting angry over. I won't tell you how "I" got into UCLA ;)

Go Bruins! Our faculty sticks up for the alternative lifestyle community!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21168 Jul 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you say that, because that is exactly what I will be saying to the island cuties after the game to take their minds off the bitchslapping our Trojans will have given your Rainbow Whimpers in Aloha Stadium... HaHa
USC TROJANS - STUDS FOR DESIRE WITH THE LADIES
RAINBOW WARRIORS - STUCK IN DIRE STRAITS WITH A BIG LOSS
How's those deflated balls? And the DOJ and DOE investigation of USC in not investigating all those sexual assaults they do not investigate against women? We're you involved?

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21169 Jul 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I don't but the mainland United States sure does... HaHa
USC TROJANS - A CENTURY OF TRADITION
HAWAII - CREDITABLE TRADITIONS STARTED IN 1959
It's a whole different banana here.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21170 Jul 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The hag has a residence wherever there is a brothel...
Jealous?

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21171 Jul 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Rob these two jokers prove why USC is being investigated by the Department of Justice, the Department of Education for violating and not investigating abuse, assault and rape cases on the USC campus. 20 investigators have been sent by the Federal Government. That's a lot of investigators.

USC not investigating these cases has serious ramifications per my husband. They include of course multi million dollar lawsuits by these young women. Possible lack of accreditation of the institution. Thank God Patsy Mink got Title IX approved. Why? This entire case falls under Title IX.

They better have plenty of money to settle these cases. Someone at USC pissed off the Feds. My hub was telling me they would not send that many investigators unless they are out to get them.

So these two jokers just proves how women are treated on the USC campus. I had a teacher there that was a sexual harasser while I was getting my Masters. One letter from an attorney stopped his harassment. And most young women are afraid to be direct about this subject for fear of a bad grade. Like I cared. I could have sued this jack ass...but he no longer is employed there. He realized I could take THEM on financially and he left USC quietly. The funniest thing...he applied for a job on one of my husbands movies. My husband brought him in for an interview. I had the pleasure of telling him...no he would not get a job with my hubs company due to his previous behavior. Who had the last laugh? LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#21172 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rob these two jokers prove why USC is being investigated by the Department of Justice, the Department of Education for violating and not investigating abuse, assault and rape cases on the USC campus. 20 investigators have been sent by the Federal Government. That's a lot of investigators.
USC not investigating these cases has serious ramifications per my husband. They include of course multi million dollar lawsuits by these young women. Possible lack of accreditation of the institution. Thank God Patsy Mink got Title IX approved. Why? This entire case falls under Title IX.
They better have plenty of money to settle these cases. Someone at USC pissed off the Feds. My hub was telling me they would not send that many investigators unless they are out to get them.
So these two jokers just proves how women are treated on the USC campus. I had a teacher there that was a sexual harasser while I was getting my Masters. One letter from an attorney stopped his harassment. And most young women are afraid to be direct about this subject for fear of a bad grade. Like I cared. I could have sued this jack ass...but he no longer is employed there. He realized I could take THEM on financially and he left USC quietly. The funniest thing...he applied for a job on one of my husbands movies. My husband brought him in for an interview. I had the pleasure of telling him...no he would not get a job with my hubs company due to his previous behavior. Who had the last laugh? LOL!
Oh my Miss Wolfie, all this legal talk is making my blow-dried and perfectly styled hair go awry :/

I must say Lifer and I will try to overlook the point where you said you and your husband went to the school of the enemy of my Bruins :(

But since you mentioned it, does your husband know film director Bryan Singer as I heard he went to the USC School of Cinematic Arts? He is such a hunk, I only wish he was a Bruin ;)

I like how you told that teacher many years later to buzz off. Miss Wolfie, you are one, powerful Diva. I would be proud to wear any of your (thoroughly washed) hand-me-downs ;)

Go Bruins, Go Sexy Film Directors and Cougars with Power!

West Hollywood, CA

#21173 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
I know I am. But for me it would have to be Turkish bathhouses ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min NTRPRNR1 1,129,827
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Dave Nelson 230,992
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr female with su... 501
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 1,626
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,370
loan needed (Dec '13) Thu Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE