Rick Pitino: Oregon May Be 'The Most Underrated Team in the...

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Autzen Zoo

Mar 23, 2013; Lexington, KY, USA; Louisville Cardinals head coach Rick Pitino celebrates with forward Wayne Blackshear Mandatory Credit: Mark Zerof-USA TODAY Sports In a press conference on Thursday morning, Louisville Coach Rick Pitino talked to the media about the opponent they face on Friday, the 12 seeded Oregon Ducks.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
tiffany

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
I love my cards the best In the nation
anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Given how well Oregon has played in the tournament, pretty much dominating their prior two opponents in spite of being a lower seed, Pitino may be right. Of course, FGCU has been equally impressive. Both Oregon and FGCU have huge opportunities. It's one thing to win a game or two, but now is where the the cream rises. I'm pulling for the underdogs, but it's tough to Louisville losing to a 12 seed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 226,356
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Yeah 1,100,230
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••