Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310231 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326677 Sep 24, 2014
Mychihuahuawillbite wrote:
<quoted text> They have. How do you treat your son or daughter now? Do you get into arguments and call him/her a burden? You are nuts. You pro aborts hate women and life in general.
It's a ridiculous story. Front headline "Childless Women Swarm Women's Clinic" Hoping To Adopt". I have never said anything of the sort to my son. He's 30, we don't argue. No more nuts than your ridiculous story is.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326678 Sep 24, 2014
A "pro abort" would not have children who weren't wanted, so those children wouldn't be a burden. It's the women who have kids they don't want who consider them burdens.
<quoted text> They have. How do you treat your son or daughter now? Do you get into arguments and call him/her a burden? You are nuts. You pro aborts hate women and life in general.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326679 Sep 24, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Why bring religion into this? You are a 'wiccan" and you attack a "Catholic"? You are no different than the them, both man made religions. I am one with nature and as such nature is one with me. The veneer of religion is not necessary.
Abortion on purpose is an act against nature. The unborn child is a new entity of energy from the earth.
So as a woman Kathy, do you support its destruction?
Sassyjm and I go a lonngg way back on this forum.. So my laughing in her face is something that is just her and I understanding that nothing between us has changed.. Sooner or later she will laugh in mine.. and on it goes.

As for abortion.. Against nature.. Really? what do you call a miscarriage.. An oppps by nature? And there is no such thing and unborn any thing.. Are you going to contend your are pre-dead..

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326680 Sep 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Uhhh...".I enjoy busting balls with fa ggots.." would mean you enjoy sex with gay men, moron.
<quoted text>
Yes you gotta just sit sometimes and wonder at a homophibic idiot.. So hateful and yet are not able to understand how big of a fool they are to every one.

Location hidden

#326684 Sep 24, 2014
<quoted text> It's not ridiculous . Do you tell your son that he was a burden for nine months? I guess he doesn't have a good relationship with you, wonder why. Why do you pro aborts say crap like oh, being preggers is sooooo bad. You pro aborts are selfish and very narcissistic I guess, you and other pro aborts put yourself first and complain to your family when they need help. Pro aborts never smile , you know. They really must hate themselves. And many would rather adopt than see a baby ripped to shreds by abortion.
What are you talking about lol. I'm not a pro abort, there is no such word. No I have never told my son he was a burden. We have a wonderful relationship, he's my everything and I would take a bullet for him if it ever came down to it. I've never said being pregnant was bad either. I don't know where the hell you're coming up with this crap. I smile all the time. I cry with laughter at times, and sometimes I laugh even harder because my husband is crying with laughter when I laugh. I am pro choice, meaning I support your decision to give birth too. You are the biggest nincompoop I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with.
Life is Love

Allentown, PA

#326685 Sep 24, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassyjm and I go a lonngg way back on this forum.. So my laughing in her face is something that is just her and I understanding that nothing between us has changed.. Sooner or later she will laugh in mine.. and on it goes.
As for abortion.. Against nature.. Really? what do you call a miscarriage.. An oppps by nature? And there is no such thing and unborn any thing.. Are you going to contend your are pre-dead..
My dear misinformed woman, you do not understand the way of nature. A miscarriage is not an abortion. A miscarriage is an act of nature, an organically natural occurrence brought on without the assistance of humans. An abortion is the intentional killing of the new life energy of the unborn child within the woman. I am in life. I am post birth and pre-death. That is the way of the earth, the way of nature. You are part of a religion and do not have a real understanding for the way of the earth.

Much like the homosexual Peter, who believes his condition to be normal. Hhe does not understand the laws of nature and the energy of life. His behavior while pleasurable to him is naturally unnatural. As a male his desire to be penetrated in his anus by another male is illogical as to nature. This is similar to the lesbian act of scissoring which again is meaningless in the realm of natural law.

I am a devout follower of the earth energy of nature. I discard the unnatural acts and excuses of those who believe their ability to act unnaturally means the same as being natural. Hopefully you are not a woman who engages in such unnatural activity.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#326686 Sep 25, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear misinformed woman, you do not understand the way of nature. A miscarriage is not an abortion. A miscarriage is an act of nature, an organically natural occurrence brought on without the assistance of humans. An abortion is the intentional killing of the new life energy of the unborn child within the woman. I am in life. I am post birth and pre-death. That is the way of the earth, the way of nature. You are part of a religion and do not have a real understanding for the way of the earth.
Much like the homosexual Peter, who believes his condition to be normal. Hhe does not understand the laws of nature and the energy of life. His behavior while pleasurable to him is naturally unnatural. As a male his desire to be penetrated in his anus by another male is illogical as to nature. This is similar to the lesbian act of scissoring which again is meaningless in the realm of natural law.
I am a devout follower of the earth energy of nature. I discard the unnatural acts and excuses of those who believe their ability to act unnaturally means the same as being natural. Hopefully you are not a woman who engages in such unnatural activity.
Equating abortion to having a miscarriage is like equating dying of old age to shooting someone in the head. They end up dead either way, but there are some very important differences.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326687 Sep 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it killing.
lol

So, fasting is killing and drinking alcohol is killing and abusing drugs is killing and cleaning out a cat box is killing and eating raw hot dogs is killing and meditation is killing. All unnatural, huh?

You got some crazy weird ideas.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326688 Sep 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic means universal. We are not a denomination. We are a direct line from the bible when Jesus was alive. We aren't a line of any breakaway which is what a denomination is-aka PROTESTant
Yeah, whatever.

So what do you call the Baptists?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326689 Sep 25, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. God condemns sex outside marriage, so yeah, i wouldn't offer a horny teenager a condom. God forgives our sins, so if a person is truly sorry and repents, he won't go to hell.
Fornicating can be forgiven. And using a condom -- forgiven. And abortion, forgiven.

If the Good Lord can forgive these sins, then why won't you?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326691 Sep 25, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Equating abortion to having a miscarriage is like equating dying of old age to shooting someone in the head. They end up dead either way, but there are some very important differences.
Nah, it'd be more like, if an alien were inside your body and you decided that science be damned, you didn't want to gestate it. So you shot it , through your own body. Not the safest way to get rid of it, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Indianapolis

#326692 Sep 25, 2014
A burden by definition is something unwanted; a wanted pregnancy would not be a burden. For ma woman who does not want to be pregnant, clearly it is a burden. It also affects the woman's health and creates risks a woman may choose not to undertake. Deal with it.
<quoted text> It's not ridiculous . Do you tell your son that he was a burden for nine months? I guess he doesn't have a good relationship with you, wonder why. Why do you pro aborts say crap like oh, being preggers is sooooo bad. You pro aborts are selfish and very narcissistic I guess, you and other pro aborts put yourself first and complain to your family when they need help. Pro aborts never smile , you know. They really must hate themselves. And many would rather adopt than see a baby ripped to shreds by abortion.

Indianapolis

#326694 Sep 25, 2014
Never seen her. Why? Pissed off she has an opinion you don't like?

Ooohhh...a "perv"? What are you, twelve?
<quoted text> Well ever watch Mellissa Harris Perry? Mel thinks it's okay to kill a baby AFTER it's born if you don't like the poor soul. You are as nutty as her and a perv.

Indianapolis

#326695 Sep 25, 2014
You are a New Age nutjob who has deluded yourself into thinking that you know nature while ignoring its reality. In nature, life is a process, not an event. You are alive, just as the egg and sperm were before they combined to create you. Just as the cells that created the egg and sperm were, within your progenitors, and so on. Energy is potential or kinetic, and further demarcated by effect, but there is no specific energy called "life". We live due to bioelectric activity.

Being gay isn't a condition, and it's absolutely normal. I don't necessarily focus on anal sex, but the fact is that humans, regardless of gender or orientation, are quite capable of achieving orgasm through anal stimulation. That's because NATURE has given us a separate and discreet set of erogenous nerve bundles that connect to the anorectal area. Why did your "nature" do this when it's "unnatural"? BTW--I've never known any lesbians refer to scissoring--that's a straight boy's idea of how two women have sex.

As an American, I don't need "nature's" permission to do anything any more than I need yahweh's, Odin's, or Osiris's. You can follow your poorly-designed beliefs all you want, but the rest of us are free to laugh at them.
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is Love

Catasauqua, PA

#326696 Sep 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You are a New Age nutjob who has deluded yourself into thinking that you know nature while ignoring its reality. In nature, life is a process, not an event. You are alive, just as the egg and sperm were before they combined to create you. Just as the cells that created the egg and sperm were, within your progenitors, and so on. Energy is potential or kinetic, and further demarcated by effect, but there is no specific energy called "life". We live due to bioelectric activity.
Being gay isn't a condition, and it's absolutely normal. I don't necessarily focus on anal sex, but the fact is that humans, regardless of gender or orientation, are quite capable of achieving orgasm through anal stimulation. That's because NATURE has given us a separate and discreet set of erogenous nerve bundles that connect to the anorectal area. Why did your "nature" do this when it's "unnatural"? BTW--I've never known any lesbians refer to scissoring--that's a straight boy's idea of how two women have sex.
As an American, I don't need "nature's" permission to do anything any more than I need yahweh's, Odin's, or Osiris's. You can follow your poorly-designed beliefs all you want, but the rest of us are free to laugh at them.
<quoted text>
I am so sorry you have much difficulty the nature of life and the You are not alone many people are confused and resort to various religions or just give up and call themselves atheists.

You don't understand your condition because you believe it to be normal. This is why psychotics do not know they are psychotic. You are in unnatural energy and as such do not see the reality of your situation.

However, to the point at hand, abortion is unnatural as it is a new life force on the earth. Nature decides if the life force goes on or is re-absorbed. To destroy the new life is against the laws of nature and the energy of the earth. I can refer you to some references to broaden and expand your understanding of these things,if you are interested.

Location hidden

#326698 Sep 26, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry you have much difficulty the nature of life and the You are not alone many people are confused and resort to various religions or just give up and call themselves atheists.
You don't understand your condition because you believe it to be normal. This is why psychotics do not know they are psychotic. You are in unnatural energy and as such do not see the reality of your situation.
However, to the point at hand, abortion is unnatural as it is a new life force on the earth. Nature decides if the life force goes on or is re-absorbed. To destroy the new life is against the laws of nature and the energy of the earth. I can refer you to some references to broaden and expand your understanding of these things,if you are interested.
Are you an Obi Wan or a Princess Leah? For something to be unnatural it has to be the opposite in nature. There is nothing in nature that says women should want to be mothers. If that were a fact, then natural abortifacients would be unnatural but yet the earth provides them.
What is natural is debatable, but that's it. Heterosexual sex is natural for me, whereas sex with another woman would be unnatural for me. But if sex with another man is natural to a man then sex with a woman for that man is unnatural. Reproduction is not the only purpose of sex and nature does not say it is because there are many species of animals that have same sex mating and bonding and sex for pleasure and not procreation.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326699 Sep 26, 2014
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption is most assuredly an option that should never be removed from the table. Ya might want to talk to your other pious friends that believe premarital sex is sinful. Last time I checked, Catholics were having abortions. The shame of being single and pregnant?
Check with your cronies and let me know the latest outlook.(I doubt it has changed much. Albeit, I like your new Pope. I really do, and long may he live!)
Why would I need to check with anyone regarding pre-marital sex being sinful? We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. Were you under the impression that those who follow God,are sinless and beyond temptation?

""""" "The shame of being single and pregnant""" """"

The shame? The baby is innocent regardless of the parents sin. Again,what is sinful is having sex outside of marriage. Pregnancy is a natural result of sex. The RCC helps these women who will most likely find themselves alone when they find out that they are pregnant,abandoned by family as well. Ends up that the guy DID use the girl for sex afterall,huh Aged? God doesn't want it that way. He wants sex within the boundaries of marriage. Makes sense to me.

You like our new Pope? That's good.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326700 Sep 26, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>When I see those ads for feed the hungry children by these Christian groups I have to wonder, how in the world could anyone associate themselves with Christianity and worship/believe in a God that could miraculously end world hunger and doesn't. If a child is a gift from God, what is a starving child? A cruel joke? If left with the choice of watching a child starve and ending it's life, I would do the merciful thing imo and end it sooner. It would be difficult and take a lot of meditation but I think I could do it. Probably haunt me the rest of my life though.
Selfish people cause many to starve,not God. Stop blaming God for the actions or lack of actions of others. People needlessly suffer.

Euthansia is your answer to ending the worlds sufferings? You're a proabort. Why am I not surprised?

*sigh*
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326701 Sep 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Primitive superstitions are just so CUTE!
BTW--many cities do offer clean needle programs, because they cut down on disease transmission. These are secular programs, so they care about the person, not the sin. That must horrify you.
<quoted text>
So,you believe that we should offer kids in schools clean needles? After all,Heroin is a HUGE concern here(especially where I am from).

Of course I care about those who make bad choices. Drugs are destructive. They kill. They hurt families. They destroy our youth. There seems to be an underlying issue here concerning this epidemic more than just a typical kid being tempted to try "drugs,alcohol or cigarettes". These kids seem to be masking deep pain. It is MORE about saying "no". It takes,IMO,more digging into the core of these kids and their feelings of being not loved or lost.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326702 Sep 26, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Restating your position isn't a REASON for your position. It's become clear that you cannot explain why you hold it.
I don't believe in killing others lives. God forbids deliberately killing another. God gives life,he takes life,not me or you. How hard is that to comprehend that you feel I must "explain" it into depth?

Are you slow or just being obtuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,276,529
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min tom wingo 29,933
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 31 min OzRitz 6,884
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 247,442
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web