Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315279 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#326619 Sep 20, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do. But Cpeter does not. And there are a lot of Americans who do not. You can't expect them, or force them (through legislation) to follow your religious rules.
Yeah, we both believe in God. We are both Christians. But you're Catholic and I don't subscribe to any denomination. I can't accept your rules because I know they are anti-Bible.
So whose religion should be the end all be all rule book for every person on earth? Yours? Mine? ISIS/ISIL seems to think they have the ear of God.
Catholic means universal. We are not a denomination. We are a direct line from the bible when Jesus was alive. We aren't a line of any breakaway which is what a denomination is-aka PROTESTant
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#326620 Sep 20, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
I see skanky is still here spewing the stupidity.. Hi Cpeter hope all is well..**waves** at Junket.. Been rather busy lately.
A Happy Sowin to every one.. Yes, that includes you, Skanky,.. I know secretly you would be pleased.. LOL
Oh hayyyyy!!

Happy " Sowin*? Ummmm, i don't sew. I crochet though :)
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#326621 Sep 20, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta understand sjm believes two horny teenagers should not use a condom because that is a mortal sin. Fornicating is a mortal sin. Using a condom is a mortal sin. So if an unwanted pregnancy results, they're going to hell, abortion or not.
Correct. God condemns sex outside marriage, so yeah, i wouldn't offer a horny teenager a condom. God forgives our sins, so if a person is truly sorry and repents, he won't go to hell.

Go and sin no more he said after forgiving someone........not, if your gonna sin just dont get caught and make it worse.....he died for our sins remember?

Should i offer drug users a clean needle if they do drugs or a ride to get his drugs so that he doesn't walk there stumbling all over the road, possible walking into traffic killing himself or the driver ?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#326622 Sep 20, 2014
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
In others words the answer is NONE to each question.
#1. How many unwanted kids have you adopted? NONE
#2. How much money and time have you given to help a single mother - raise her kids and help her support herself? NONE
#3. How much money have you donated to an orphanage? NONE
#4. How much money have you donated to the poor? NONE
How about practicing what you preach other than wanting others to follow your personal moral conduct that is hypocritical at best.
Yes, i offer thousands monthly and have adopted 39 children.

Now, this has what to do with killing innocent humans lives again?

Judge to Susan Smith; you killed your two children

Susan Smith; hey, how many kids have you adopted? How much money do you give to the poor?

Judge; this has what to do with the fact that you killed your unwanted children?

Susan Smith; well, i killed them so that i didn't have to put them up for adoption or to their father. THEY ARE BETTER OFF DEAD CAN'T YOU SEE THAT JUDGE..STOP JUDGING MEEEEE

Judge; evil beatch making excuses

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326623 Sep 20, 2014
No one intelligent enough to carry on a discussion. I'll check back tomorrow.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#326624 Sep 20, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
No one intelligent enough to carry on a discussion. I'll check back tomorrow.
Good luck, Pearl Jam.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326625 Sep 20, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it goin', Kathwynn? Most of our rowdy friends must've settled down, huh? Haven't seen Bit or my Chicky in quite a while. La checks in now and then.
Sounds like all is well in your neck of the woods. Take care.
Working.. Taking care of the people in my life. Am on the road at the moment. For business and a personal trip. Hope the every one is alright. Sorry to to know that grumpy and the sues are gone. Hope every one is well... Yes, even knutter..:)

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#326626 Sep 20, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to support what you consider "merciful" aka abortion if the child isn't wanted instead of mom giving her child up for adoption so tell me, do you support killing poor people whom statistically will starve too death....yes or no? And no, i don't think that starving to death is merciful
Adoption is most assuredly an option that should never be removed from the table. Ya might want to talk to your other pious friends that believe premarital sex is sinful. Last time I checked, Catholics were having abortions. The shame of being single and pregnant?

Check with your cronies and let me know the latest outlook.(I doubt it has changed much. Albeit, I like your new Pope. I really do, and long may he live!)

Location hidden

#326627 Sep 20, 2014
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption is most assuredly an option that should never be removed from the table. Ya might want to talk to your other pious friends that believe premarital sex is sinful. Last time I checked, Catholics were having abortions. The shame of being single and pregnant?
Check with your cronies and let me know the latest outlook.(I doubt it has changed much. Albeit, I like your new Pope. I really do, and long may he live!)
When I see those ads for feed the hungry children by these Christian groups I have to wonder, how in the world could anyone associate themselves with Christianity and worship/believe in a God that could miraculously end world hunger and doesn't. If a child is a gift from God, what is a starving child? A cruel joke? If left with the choice of watching a child starve and ending it's life, I would do the merciful thing imo and end it sooner. It would be difficult and take a lot of meditation but I think I could do it. Probably haunt me the rest of my life though.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326628 Sep 21, 2014
Primitive superstitions are just so CUTE!

BTW--many cities do offer clean needle programs, because they cut down on disease transmission. These are secular programs, so they care about the person, not the sin. That must horrify you.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. God condemns sex outside marriage, so yeah, i wouldn't offer a horny teenager a condom. God forgives our sins, so if a person is truly sorry and repents, he won't go to hell.
Go and sin no more he said after forgiving someone........not, if your gonna sin just dont get caught and make it worse.....he died for our sins remember?
Should i offer drug users a clean needle if they do drugs or a ride to get his drugs so that he doesn't walk there stumbling all over the road, possible walking into traffic killing himself or the driver ?
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#326629 Sep 21, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Primitive superstitions are just so CUTE!
BTW--many cities do offer clean needle programs, because they cut down on disease transmission. These are secular programs, so they care about the person, not the sin. That must horrify you.
<quoted text>
Hey homo, are you still taking your boyfriends rod in your azz you sick bastard? LMFAO

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326630 Sep 22, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and what part of *i don't support legalized killing of innocent humans because mom doesn't want them and is too selfish to give up for adoption * didn't you comprehend dear? Are you ok?
Restating your position isn't a REASON for your position. It's become clear that you cannot explain why you hold it.

Location hidden

#326631 Sep 22, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Restating your position isn't a REASON for your position. It's become clear that you cannot explain why you hold it.
That's why she's a troll. She hasn't put a whole lot of thought into the issue. Her morals and values are molded by the Catholic Church. She hasn't a mind of her own.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#326633 Sep 22, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>That's why she's a troll. She hasn't put a whole lot of thought into the issue. Her morals and values are molded by the Catholic Church. She hasn't a mind of her own.
To know her is to love her?JM only dances on the line of "brainwashed". There's a small caring kernel wrapped up deep inside of her. Maybe.

Since: May 14

Weymouth, UK

#326634 Sep 22, 2014
Lieutenant Columbo.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#326635 Sep 22, 2014
108is108isking wrote:
Lieutenant Columbo.
Sgt Pepper.

Indianapolis

#326636 Sep 22, 2014
Still jerking off to your fantasies about my sex life, I see.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey homo, are you still taking your boyfriends rod in your azz you sick bastard? LMFAO

Indianapolis

#326637 Sep 22, 2014
Private Parts
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Sgt Pepper.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326638 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sure do. If someone is in my apartment without my permission, they'll be leaving--one way or the other--in short order.
Unless they're well hung and willing, eh ?

Since: May 14

Weymouth, UK

#326639 Sep 22, 2014
Columbo: Troubled Waters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min bob53 1,565,670
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr And phart 33,426
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 hr John 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Into The Night 11,293
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web