Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311625 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#326592 Sep 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
If they won't leave and react in a manner I believe threatens my health or life, I can gut them like a trout if I need to.
Fetuses have no rights; it's not even debatable. Abortion is restricted on the basis of state interest, not fetal rights--and the state doesn't have to interfere at all if it doesn't want to. Fetal homicide laws are based on the WOMAN'S right to carry to term if she so chooses; every FHL contains specific language differentiating it from abortion.
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie, we are discussing innocent humans who are just not wanted. Hardly comparable to some violent thug that breaks into your home attacking you and pistol whipping you.

Drama queen.

Sillygoose.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326593 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!
Don't tell STO or your proabort friends here that. They think a deliberate killing of another because they are unwanted by Mom (who is too selfish to give her child up ) is the same of a natural miscarriage.
I know, I know *duh* right?
You forgot a fetus is not another person, and abortion isn't murder El Stupido.

Location hidden

#326594 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend any kind of abstinence. I didn't deny anything. YOU assumed that i was referring to the calendar method and i pointed out otherwise. Many people have successful experiences with that though, so, sure, if it works to prevent pregnancy when someone is not in a good place at that time. IMost abortions and single parenting is from unmarried girls, who btw, end up used/dumped. Heck, this is not good or healthy by any means. I was suvgest keeping sex where God intended. In a marriage where the act is meaningful beyond orgasms only.
You are a liar and a troll and you don't give two shits about the issue. Suggest all you want, this is 2014 not 250 B.C. El Stupido.
nevada 235

Scranton, PA

#326595 Sep 19, 2014
Hi! I am using a fake name to say this comment...Chicago has a one million person forum for
commenting, but new york city, has only a 305,000 comments site and new york city has over
8 million people! I would like to give you the address of my blog...I think it is interesting reading...
I hope you like reading it....the address is....santo muerte carmi blog...Put those four words in
the top browser line and click on "ENTER"...It is about war, religion and politics....
Love, nevada 235

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#326596 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are going to avoid my suggestion? Why Aged? You think that you are legit and compassionate about those who are going to suffer by not being wanted...so you advocate killing as the solution via abortion, then why not mercy kill those born who will ultimately die of starvation.
I know I know. You support whatever eases your conscience. Kinda like how you advocate abortion as choice PRIOR to viability but are anti-abortion after. To hell with the womans wants or needs as far as YOU'RE concerned.
You people don't know if you're coming or going.
Settle down. I'm not the one that drove around assessing damage following a major disaster. I don't think you lifted one finger to help. Instead you tsked tsked about the slow "aid".

I advocate birth control. You seem to be the one that thinks starving to death is a merciful death.

And thank you - you have finally convinced me. A woman should legally be able to abort regardless of her trimester if that is her choice. That will never happen. Does it happen anywhere in the world where abortion is legal?(Serious question, I don't know.)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326597 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Induced ending of life is done by one human (deliberately...ya know,...killing?) And the other is natural. How silly and dishonest of you to compare them. Oh, and.....Who's the author of life STO
Both are natural. That's the comparison.

The Author of life is YHVH. No where does the Bible indicate that abortion is against any of the 613 commandments. laws, or ordinances. It's simply not there. We've gone round and round on this, and you won't accept the interpretations because you reject the KJV and the Strong's Concordance.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326598 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!
Don't tell STO or your proabort friends here that. They think a deliberate killing of another because they are unwanted by Mom (who is too selfish to give her child up ) is the same of a natural miscarriage.
I know, I know *duh* right?
What do you call a deliberate miscarriage?

Is fasting unnatural? Is drinking alcohol unnatural? Is abusing drugs unnatural? Is cleaning out a cat box unnatural? Is eating raw hot dogs unnatural? Is self flagellation unnatural? Is meditation unnatural?

If a pregnant woman does any or all of those things, is that unnatural?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326599 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion. STO and I believe in God.
Yes we do. But Cpeter does not. And there are a lot of Americans who do not. You can't expect them, or force them (through legislation) to follow your religious rules.

Yeah, we both believe in God. We are both Christians. But you're Catholic and I don't subscribe to any denomination. I can't accept your rules because I know they are anti-Bible.

So whose religion should be the end all be all rule book for every person on earth? Yours? Mine? ISIS/ISIL seems to think they have the ear of God.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326600 Sep 19, 2014
I see skanky is still here spewing the stupidity.. Hi Cpeter hope all is well..**waves** at Junket.. Been rather busy lately.

A Happy Sowin to every one.. Yes, that includes you, Skanky,.. I know secretly you would be pleased.. LOL

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326601 Sep 19, 2014
Hey STO sorry I should have looked further.. So hey :)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326602 Sep 19, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>So you do recommend the calendar method, you denied that earlier. If the calendar method is a form of birth control how do you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it wasn't that method that failed? You can't prove to anyone you abstained before marriage El Stupido.
Ya gotta understand sjm believes two horny teenagers should not use a condom because that is a mortal sin. Fornicating is a mortal sin. Using a condom is a mortal sin. So if an unwanted pregnancy results, they're going to hell, abortion or not.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#326603 Sep 19, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
Hey STO sorry I should have looked further.. So hey :)
How's it goin', Kathwynn? Most of our rowdy friends must've settled down, huh? Haven't seen Bit or my Chicky in quite a while. La checks in now and then.

Sounds like all is well in your neck of the woods. Take care.
Mandy

Custer, SD

#326604 Sep 19, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^another long winded post from an abortion apologist.
::yawn::
Sooooo original!
In others words the answer is NONE to each question.

#1. How many unwanted kids have you adopted? NONE
#2. How much money and time have you given to help a single mother - raise her kids and help her support herself? NONE
#3. How much money have you donated to an orphanage? NONE
#4. How much money have you donated to the poor? NONE

How about practicing what you preach other than wanting others to follow your personal moral conduct that is hypocritical at best.

Location hidden

#326605 Sep 19, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do. But Cpeter does not. And there are a lot of Americans who do not. You can't expect them, or force them (through legislation) to follow your religious rules.
Yeah, we both believe in God. We are both Christians. But you're Catholic and I don't subscribe to any denomination. I can't accept your rules because I know they are anti-Bible.
So whose religion should be the end all be all rule book for every person on earth? Yours? Mine? ISIS/ISIL seems to think they have the ear of God.
Ohhhhh she's Catholic, that explains a lot.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326606 Sep 19, 2014
Go right ahead, but don't try to push your superstitions onto the rest of us.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion. STO and I believe in God.

Indianapolis

#326607 Sep 19, 2014
No, monkeynipples, we're talking about purging a differentiating mass of tissues from a uterus.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie, we are discussing innocent humans who are just not wanted. Hardly comparable to some violent thug that breaks into your home attacking you and pistol whipping you.
Drama queen.
Sillygoose.

Indianapolis

#326608 Sep 19, 2014
Sassy's as obtuse as ever, so the universe is still in balance!
Kathwynn wrote:
I see skanky is still here spewing the stupidity.. Hi Cpeter hope all is well..**waves** at Junket.. Been rather busy lately.
A Happy Sowin to every one.. Yes, that includes you, Skanky,.. I know secretly you would be pleased.. LOL

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#326609 Sep 20, 2014
Advocating women murder their own unborn children is evil. Be pro life, support adoption.

Location hidden

#326610 Sep 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Advocating women murder their own unborn children is evil. Be pro life, support adoption.
No one here so far as I've seen advocates abortion only for an unwanted, unexpected pregnancy. Coercion is not freedom of choice.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#326611 Sep 20, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it goin', Kathwynn? Most of our rowdy friends must've settled down, huh? Haven't seen Bit or my Chicky in quite a while. La checks in now and then.
Sounds like all is well in your neck of the woods. Take care.
Howdy STO. Grumpy is gone along with two "Sue" posters. There's also Cham, Bitner, Foo, pfba, Ocean, RoSe, Knitter, CD, Katie and many more. Hope all is well with all of them.(Some of them with a higher degree of concern.)

{Waves to Kathwynn!}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,419,166
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr superwilly 256,560
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr BFL 32,329
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web