Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,660
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
NASAnews

Marietta, GA

#326223 Aug 12, 2014

*DIRE 2014 Forewarnings -- 2nd, 3rd BLOOD MOONS

http://youtu.be/JdrHL7WdYqQ

Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326224 Aug 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then I'm a slut--but I've never caused a pregnancy nor transmitted a disease (well, maybe a cold once). There's nothing wrong with using one's body for pleasure, be it through sports, dance, or sex. You have to take realistic precautions for any physical activity. Sadly, people keep trying to block accurate sex ed for people, especially young people, who are more likely to be controlled by their hormones because they haven't aged into a mature mindset. As long as the same people oppose abortion AND realistic sex ed, pregnancy and STD rates will not reduce.
"the proaborts get to her." You just can't deal with the fact that most woman make their own decision to abort, and do NOT have problems afterwards. CPC's just funnel women into welfare and lie to them about the medical facts of abortion.
<quoted text>
Some STD's don't show up for years,so I wouldn't be bragging about being a "slut" yet.

"""There's nothing wrong with using one's body for pleasure, be it through sports, dance, or sex"""

Don't compare sports to sex. Sex has many benefits including pleasure. It bonds people emotionally, physcologically and physically. It is meant to. It was designed to. Having someone *use* you(sexually or however) is not appropriate or beneficial to anyone..

When sex is had out of selfishness or self-centerness,someone always gets affected. Many times a woman or man will not tell her/his partner that he has an STD. Many times a man will impregnate a woman and then bail on her AND his offspring,leaving them to suffer. Many times one or other is led on to believe that the other loves or cares about them only to be left hurt and used.

Not okay Peter.

cont....
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326225 Aug 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then I'm a slut--but I've never caused a pregnancy nor transmitted a disease (well, maybe a cold once). There's nothing wrong with using one's body for pleasure, be it through sports, dance, or sex. ou have to take realisYtic precautions for any physical activity. Sadly, people keep trying to block accurate sex ed for people, especially young people, who are more likely to be controlled by their hormones because they haven't aged into a mature mindset. As long as the same people oppose abortion AND realistic sex ed, pregnancy and STD rates will not reduce.
"the proaborts get to her." You just can't deal with the fact that most woman make their own decision to abort, and do NOT have problems afterwards. CPC's just funnel women into welfare and lie to them about the medical facts of abortion.
<quoted text>
""""" ""You have to take realistic precautions for any physical activity""" ""

And when those 'realistic precaustions' fail? then what Peter? Is the STD or unplanned pregnancy worth those risks?''

""""" """"" """"" "As long as the same people oppose abortion AND realistic sex ed, pregnancy and STD rates will not reduce"""" """"

What about the people that DO support abortion and sex ed? How come THEY are getting pregnant,abortions and STD's?

Sex is the number one cause of pregnancy.
Sex(out of its proper,intended boundaries) is the number one cause of STD's.

THAT'S why. So,stop blaming others for your irresponsible,immature,out of control behaviors. By you,I mean all of you.

""""" "You just can't deal with the fact that most woman make their own decision to abort, and do NOT have problems afterwards""" ""

I find you very naive. Your masters puppetier has you fooled. As planned.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326226 Aug 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then I'm a slut--but I've never caused a pregnancy nor transmitted a disease (well, maybe a cold once). There's nothing wrong with using one's body for pleasure, be it through sports, dance, or sex. You have to take realistic precautions for any physical activity. Sadly, people keep trying to block accurate sex ed for people, especially young people, who are more likely to be controlled by their hormones because they haven't aged into a mature mindset. As long as the same people oppose abortion AND realistic sex ed, pregnancy and STD rates will not reduce.
<quoted text>
""""" ""CPC's just funnel women into welfare and lie to them about the medical facts of abortion""" """
Abortion kills the life of the human developing in the womb. It is that womans offspring that is in that womb. No "medical facts" can dispute that. No CPC is denying that. A woman is shown exactly the progression of her childs life at that moment of her pregnancy. In todays day and age,it's all out there on the internet to confirm that. NOTHING to lie about.

What CPC provide is not to take away lifes issues. It is to offer help the best they can to educate the pregnant woman,not hide the truths. Nobody is wasting their time or getting paid to help these women in need. I find it horrific that these women get mostly dumped by their sperm donors AND abandoned by many family. They are scared and alone and desperate. MOST of the time they feel forced to abort because of their vulnerability. They panic. Some stranger reaching out to guide,help(financially) and show love is priceless.

I'd like to see those who claim to be in favor of choice actually offering the alternative choice which is to help the woman CHOOSE life instead of death for her developing child. The proof of their agenda is in the pudding when they don't.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326227 Aug 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Maybe you should research how supplements have no proof of efficacy, are formulated without controls or standards, and frequently cause just as many side effects as pharmaceuticals.
Supplements also make BILLIONS of dollars off the gullible; it's a huge industry.
<quoted text>
With much research and actual results,I disagree.

Nobody is talking about just supplements. Most of the ones out there are synthetic as well as taken incorrectly which renders them useless. There are MANY forms of alternative healing,or keeping healthy.

We will agree to disagree on this.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326228 Aug 12, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You can disagree all you want. This is well-documented.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_pregnancy...
A well documented opinion. Biased.

Kthanks anyway..

Like I said,you are spoon-fed. You people are gullible. Naive. Misinformed. Lied to. For a good reason mind you. The proabortion movement makes NO money off women being helped or told the truth about what abortion does to her child and to her well being.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326230 Aug 12, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
A well documented opinion.
It is well documented. As the link says, it's been noted by journalists, medical researchers, the government, and prospective clients.

CPCs are infamous for lying to women.
Sassyjm wrote:
Like I said,you are spoon-fed. You people are gullible. Naive. Misinformed. Lied to.
Look in a mirror. You're the one rejecting massive amounts of evidence as "biased" simply because it contradicts your beliefs.

I'm not surprised given that you also revealed you're an alternative medicine nutcase. For you, beliefs always take precedence over facts.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326231 Aug 12, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
It is well documented. As the link says, it's been noted by journalists, medical researchers, the government, and prospective clients.
CPCs are infamous for lying to women.
<quoted text>
Look in a mirror. You're the one rejecting massive amounts of evidence as "biased" simply because it contradicts your beliefs.
I'm not surprised given that you also revealed you're an alternative medicine nutcase. For you, beliefs always take precedence over facts.
I have been involved with CPC's my whole life. In different locations too. My family is very hands on with helping women in crisis pregnancies situations. No such nonsense exits there. There are,btw,many who have been part of the proabortion movement who have revealed the lies that they were fed as well as fed others regarding abortion and their opponents for their agenda.

You are a victim of their lifes. I am not surprised.

So,yeah,these are facts and not propaganda that are mere opinions of proaborts.

As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.

BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326232 Aug 12, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been involved with CPC's my whole life. In different locations too. My family is very hands on with helping women in crisis pregnancies situations. No such nonsense exits there.
That's nice if the CPCs you've worked with are honest, but that doesn't change the fact that many are not.
Sassyjm wrote:
There are,btw,many who have been part of the proabortion movement who have revealed the lies that they were fed as well as fed others regarding abortion and their opponents for their agenda.
What lies?
Sassyjm wrote:
As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion.
Nutrition and exercise are not alternative medicine.

Your initial post on the topic was that your insurer would not pay for the alternative health care you want. Clearly you were not talking about nutrition nor exercise, because neither one of those things would be provided by a health insurer. So what were you talking about?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326233 Aug 12, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Why does the bases of why they pulled it OR never covered it ever,concern you? Religious or personal on the part of the employer,still affects MY choices.
Ok, well...if you ever work for the Jehovah's Witnesses or a Mormon employer or whatever religion you absolutely do not believe in and would never subscribe to, and they want to impose their religious beliefs into your health care, then I guess you'll be happy to betray your own religion.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326234 Aug 12, 2014
No, it doesn't take years for an STD to be found through testing.

Who the hell are you to tell anyone else what is appropriate for their body? Sex can be purely recreational and in fact is good for one's mental and physical health. There is no automatic emotional tie to someone just because you have sex.

First rule of safe sex is that you are responsible for your own protection--you don't have sex without taking precautions (unless you're hetero and want to conceive). Women need to insist the man use a condom, or should insist only on non-invasive forms of sex play. It would help if people stopped confusing love with lust, and to deal with sex as an activity, not a Harlequin fantasy.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some STD's don't show up for years,so I wouldn't be bragging about being a "slut" yet.
"""There's nothing wrong with using one's body for pleasure, be it through sports, dance, or sex"""
Don't compare sports to sex. Sex has many benefits including pleasure. It bonds people emotionally, physcologically and physically. It is meant to. It was designed to. Having someone *use* you(sexually or however) is not appropriate or beneficial to anyone..
When sex is had out of selfishness or self-centerness,someone always gets affected. Many times a woman or man will not tell her/his partner that he has an STD. Many times a man will impregnate a woman and then bail on her AND his offspring,leaving them to suffer. Many times one or other is led on to believe that the other loves or cares about them only to be left hurt and used.
Not okay Peter.
cont....

Indianapolis

#326235 Aug 12, 2014
The risks would have to be assessed by the participants. If you rip a tendon in a sport, you go and have it taken care of. If you get pregnant and choose not to be, you get it taken care of.

Not being frigid isn't the same as being immature or out of control. Some people actually LIKE sex, and not edverybody treats it as a religious experience (because it's not.)
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" ""You have to take realistic precautions for any physical activity""" ""
And when those 'realistic precaustions' fail? then what Peter? Is the STD or unplanned pregnancy worth those risks?''
""""" """"" """"" "As long as the same people oppose abortion AND realistic sex ed, pregnancy and STD rates will not reduce"""" """"
What about the people that DO support abortion and sex ed? How come THEY are getting pregnant,abortions and STD's?
Sex is the number one cause of pregnancy.
Sex(out of its proper,intended boundaries) is the number one cause of STD's.
THAT'S why. So,stop blaming others for your irresponsible,immature,out of control behaviors. By you,I mean all of you.
""""" "You just can't deal with the fact that most woman make their own decision to abort, and do NOT have problems afterwards""" ""
I find you very naive. Your masters puppetier has you fooled. As planned.

Indianapolis

#326236 Aug 12, 2014
Your posts here are full of nothing but recycled RCC screeds;I doubt you change when at a CPC.

Alternative medicine is not the same as preventative medicine. And the cult of "toxins" is medical mythology. Unless you're sucking down arsenic, your diet doesn't have much of any toxin in it. What your body doesn't use will be filtered out by the liver and kidneys--and anything that isn't filtered out that way won't be removed by the ridiculous methods altmed gurus recommend.

Your immune system doesn't filter out your bad emotions.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been involved with CPC's my whole life. In different locations too. My family is very hands on with helping women in crisis pregnancies situations. No such nonsense exits there. There are,btw,many who have been part of the proabortion movement who have revealed the lies that they were fed as well as fed others regarding abortion and their opponents for their agenda.
As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326237 Aug 12, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,stay with me here. We are speaking facts,not personal opinions.
Your entire argument is based on opinion.

Your opinion is fertilization is pregnancy.

Your opinion is a fertilized egg is a baby.

Your opinion is certain contraceptives are abortifacients.

That's all opinion.

Fact is implantation begins pregnancy. Otherwise, one could argue a petri dish or a tank is "pregnant" because it stores a fertilized egg/embryo.

Fact is a fertilized egg is not an infant/baby. If it were, you could bottle feed the egg and it would need it's diaper changed periodically.

Fact is stopping implantation is not terminating a pregnancy.

You like to twist the actual truth, the actual scientific/biological facts with your religious beliefs.

I used to say, sure - go ahead, twist away, but you can't keep it in your own backyard. You want to throw your sh*t into everyone elses. Guess what -- they don't want your garbage.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#326238 Aug 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, it doesn't take years for an STD to be found through testing.
Who the hell are you to tell anyone else what is appropriate for their body? Sex can be purely recreational and in fact is good for one's mental and physical health. There is no automatic emotional tie to someone just because you have sex.
First rule of safe sex is that you are responsible for your own protection--you don't have sex without taking precautions (unless you're hetero and want to conceive). Women need to insist the man use a condom, or should insist only on non-invasive forms of sex play. It would help if people stopped confusing love with lust, and to deal with sex as an activity, not a Harlequin fantasy.
<quoted text>
The Child is living inside the Mother. There are two Bodies joined. The Mother is responsible for her Baby and should not be put into a position where she can murder her baby

Indianapolis

#326239 Aug 13, 2014
A woman is not responsible for the fetus unless she chooses that responsibility.

"Should not be put into a position..."? You mean, a woman shouldn't have free will.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Child is living inside the Mother. There are two Bodies joined. The Mother is responsible for her Baby and should not be put into a position where she can murder her baby
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326240 Aug 13, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first."

This discussion started because you said your thousand dollar a month health insurance doesn't cover the alternative and preventive care you want. And right there in your own words you describe what you mean by alternative and preventive.

"destressing" -- how should they cover it? Massage? Aroma-therapy? Pay for your dog food when times are tough?

"eating healthy foods" -- how should they cover it? Give you 10 lashes for eating fast food? Or maybe they should do your grocery shopping for you -- ya know, make sure you get enough greens in your diet.

"avoiding toxins/chemicals" - how should they cover it? No, really.

"exercising" - You want them to pay for your stairmaster? What? How should they cover it?
Hire someone to whip your fatass off the sofa and into shape?

Sounds like you want someone following you around to make sure yer clean livin'!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#326241 Aug 13, 2014
"SevenTee" brayed

AGAIN....FOR THE SLOW,THERE ARE NO BABIES BEING MURDERED
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326242 Aug 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice if the CPCs you've worked with are honest, but that doesn't change the fact that many are not.
<quoted text>
What lies?
<quoted text>
Your initial post on the topic was that your insurer would not pay for the alternative health care you want. Clearly you were not talking about nutrition nor exercise, because neither one of those things would be provided by a health insurer. So what were you talking about?
Some proabort with an agenda lies about CPC's and you believe it,hook,line and sinker. Puppet anyone?

While I am sure that *humans* work at CPC's-therefore possibly not being nice or having bedside manners-I am sure that not EVERY worker in the CPCs are perfect therefore in the case that some pregnant didn't have a positive experience.

My opinion is that the women who do complain,ended up planning an abortion and needed to spread a negative experience on the CPC who tried to help offer her an alternative. It kinda (in her mind) eases her conscience. Defense mechanism. Like I said before,many former proabort supporters and providers have admitted to deceiving at the time for a reason.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326243 Aug 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What lies?
<quoted text>
Actually nutrition is alternative medicine. It's holistic care. Mind,body,soul care.

Yes,my initial post to STO was stating a fact that my insurance company does not pay for alternative health care. And? Like I pointed out,there many avenues of alternative health care/preventive care/holistic approach,etc..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Bruin For Life 27,410
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min harmonious 1,110,776
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Anon 227,645
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ptettee 200,974
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••