Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,963
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326236 Aug 12, 2014
Your posts here are full of nothing but recycled RCC screeds;I doubt you change when at a CPC.

Alternative medicine is not the same as preventative medicine. And the cult of "toxins" is medical mythology. Unless you're sucking down arsenic, your diet doesn't have much of any toxin in it. What your body doesn't use will be filtered out by the liver and kidneys--and anything that isn't filtered out that way won't be removed by the ridiculous methods altmed gurus recommend.

Your immune system doesn't filter out your bad emotions.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been involved with CPC's my whole life. In different locations too. My family is very hands on with helping women in crisis pregnancies situations. No such nonsense exits there. There are,btw,many who have been part of the proabortion movement who have revealed the lies that they were fed as well as fed others regarding abortion and their opponents for their agenda.
You are a victim of their lifes. I am not surprised.
So,yeah,these are facts and not propaganda that are mere opinions of proaborts.
As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326237 Aug 12, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,stay with me here. We are speaking facts,not personal opinions.
Your entire argument is based on opinion.

Your opinion is fertilization is pregnancy.

Your opinion is a fertilized egg is a baby.

Your opinion is certain contraceptives are abortifacients.

That's all opinion.

Fact is implantation begins pregnancy. Otherwise, one could argue a petri dish or a tank is "pregnant" because it stores a fertilized egg/embryo.

Fact is a fertilized egg is not an infant/baby. If it were, you could bottle feed the egg and it would need it's diaper changed periodically.

Fact is stopping implantation is not terminating a pregnancy.

You like to twist the actual truth, the actual scientific/biological facts with your religious beliefs.

I used to say, sure - go ahead, twist away, but you can't keep it in your own backyard. You want to throw your sh*t into everyone elses. Guess what -- they don't want your garbage.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326239 Aug 13, 2014
A woman is not responsible for the fetus unless she chooses that responsibility.

"Should not be put into a position..."? You mean, a woman shouldn't have free will.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Child is living inside the Mother. There are two Bodies joined. The Mother is responsible for her Baby and should not be put into a position where she can murder her baby
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326240 Aug 13, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been involved with CPC's my whole life. In different locations too. My family is very hands on with helping women in crisis pregnancies situations. No such nonsense exits there. There are,btw,many who have been part of the proabortion movement who have revealed the lies that they were fed as well as fed others regarding abortion and their opponents for their agenda.
You are a victim of their lifes. I am not surprised.
So,yeah,these are facts and not propaganda that are mere opinions of proaborts.
As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first.
"As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first."

This discussion started because you said your thousand dollar a month health insurance doesn't cover the alternative and preventive care you want. And right there in your own words you describe what you mean by alternative and preventive.

"destressing" -- how should they cover it? Massage? Aroma-therapy? Pay for your dog food when times are tough?

"eating healthy foods" -- how should they cover it? Give you 10 lashes for eating fast food? Or maybe they should do your grocery shopping for you -- ya know, make sure you get enough greens in your diet.

"avoiding toxins/chemicals" - how should they cover it? No, really.

"exercising" - You want them to pay for your stairmaster? What? How should they cover it?
Hire someone to whip your fatass off the sofa and into shape?

Sounds like you want someone following you around to make sure yer clean livin'!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#326241 Aug 13, 2014
"SevenTee" brayed
The Child is living inside the Mother. There are two Bodies joined. The Mother is responsible for her Baby and should not be put into a position where she can murder her baby

AGAIN....FOR THE SLOW,THERE ARE NO BABIES BEING MURDERED
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326242 Aug 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice if the CPCs you've worked with are honest, but that doesn't change the fact that many are not.
<quoted text>
What lies?
<quoted text>
Nutrition and exercise are not alternative medicine.
Your initial post on the topic was that your insurer would not pay for the alternative health care you want. Clearly you were not talking about nutrition nor exercise, because neither one of those things would be provided by a health insurer. So what were you talking about?
Some proabort with an agenda lies about CPC's and you believe it,hook,line and sinker. Puppet anyone?

While I am sure that *humans* work at CPC's-therefore possibly not being nice or having bedside manners-I am sure that not EVERY worker in the CPCs are perfect therefore in the case that some pregnant didn't have a positive experience.

My opinion is that the women who do complain,ended up planning an abortion and needed to spread a negative experience on the CPC who tried to help offer her an alternative. It kinda (in her mind) eases her conscience. Defense mechanism. Like I said before,many former proabort supporters and providers have admitted to deceiving at the time for a reason.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326243 Aug 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice if the CPCs you've worked with are honest, but that doesn't change the fact that many are not.
<quoted text>
What lies?
<quoted text>
Nutrition and exercise are not alternative medicine.
Your initial post on the topic was that your insurer would not pay for the alternative health care you want. Clearly you were not talking about nutrition nor exercise, because neither one of those things would be provided by a health insurer. So what were you talking about?
Actually nutrition is alternative medicine. It's holistic care. Mind,body,soul care.

Yes,my initial post to STO was stating a fact that my insurance company does not pay for alternative health care. And? Like I pointed out,there many avenues of alternative health care/preventive care/holistic approach,etc..
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326244 Aug 14, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well...if you ever work for the Jehovah's Witnesses or a Mormon employer or whatever religion you absolutely do not believe in and would never subscribe to, and they want to impose their religious beliefs into your health care, then I guess you'll be happy to betray your own religion.
I asked you a question.

Here it is again....Why does the bases of why they pulled it OR never covered it ever,concern you? Religious or personal on the part of the employer,still affects MY choices.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326245 Aug 14, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well...if you ever work for the Jehovah's Witnesses or a Mormon employer or whatever religion you absolutely do not believe in and would never subscribe to, and they want to impose their religious beliefs into your health care, then I guess you'll be happy to betray your own religion.
What employees personal or religious beliefs are never offered to the employees. We get offered insurance. Some things are covered,some things are not. THAT is the point of this hobbylobby issue for you.

You are acting out for this particular case and yet,you don't care about other care or choices that are denied. You care about what you care about and turn a blind eye to anothers issues.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326246 Aug 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, it doesn't take years for an STD to be found through testing.
Who the hell are you to tell anyone else what is appropriate for their body? Sex can be purely recreational and in fact is good for one's mental and physical health. There is no automatic emotional tie to someone just because you have sex.
First rule of safe sex is that you are responsible for your own protection--you don't have sex without taking precautions (unless you're hetero and want to conceive). Women need to insist the man use a condom, or should insist only on non-invasive forms of sex play. It would help if people stopped confusing love with lust, and to deal with sex as an activity, not a Harlequin fantasy.
<quoted text>
You are wrong about STD's showing up years later or unknown for years. There are many illness and diseases that show up for years. It could even be false negatives or similar/mistaken/misdiagnosed symptoms.

What is with you telling me that sex has positive benefits? I am WELL aware of that dude. LOL.

Let us not be so ignorant though Peteyboy. Having multiple sex partners is NEVER a positive thing at the end of the day. In this day and age,sex without boundaries can be deadly AND/or unhealthy regardless of a man using a condom. Please get your head out of the sand. Also,stop comparing the joys of sex with the dangers of it. You are deceiving people by covering up the truth.

BTW,..i don't confuse love for lust. Love is mutual and all about caring for the other. Lust is a selfish act where only you matter. That is negative in all aspects of life.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326247 Aug 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
The risks would have to be assessed by the participants. If you rip a tendon in a sport, you go and have it taken care of. If you get pregnant and choose not to be, you get it taken care of.
Not being frigid isn't the same as being immature or out of control. Some people actually LIKE sex, and not edverybody treats it as a religious experience (because it's not.)
<quoted text>
Again,here you are with your selfish attitude. The risks aren't just to be assessed by the participants. YOU may spread the disease to an innocent person. Maybe even not know that you are carrying that disease at the time. What person decides that an orgasm is worth getting a deadly or horrible disease? What ignorant person doesn't know that condoms break and are not all that effective? OR killing your developing child that you created at conception?

You talk about comprehensive sex ed for people and it seems like you missed the lesson.

Who treats sex as a "religious experience"? Better yet,who is thinking while having sex with their spouse that they are having a "religious experience"? I am bonding and enjoying my husband when I have sex. Am I aware that God invented this wonderful act as pleasure for me? Yes. He obviously made it pleasurable for a reason. Yet boundaries benefit our health(emotionally,physically) .

I find it sad that you use sex as a selfish act instead. There are one too many of you in this world who cheapen such an amazing act.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326248 Aug 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your posts here are full of nothing but recycled RCC screeds;I doubt you change when at a CPC.
Alternative medicine is not the same as preventative medicine. And the cult of "toxins" is medical mythology. Unless you're sucking down arsenic, your diet doesn't have much of any toxin in it. What your body doesn't use will be filtered out by the liver and kidneys--and anything that isn't filtered out that way won't be removed by the ridiculous methods altmed gurus recommend.
Your immune system doesn't filter out your bad emotions.
<quoted text>
Mhm.

I am not going to debate a subject that you are clueless about.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326249 Aug 14, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire argument is based on opinion.
Your opinion is fertilization is pregnancy.
Your opinion is a fertilized egg is a baby.
Your opinion is certain contraceptives are abortifacients.
That's all opinion.
Fact is implantation begins pregnancy. Otherwise, one could argue a petri dish or a tank is "pregnant" because it stores a fertilized egg/embryo.
Fact is a fertilized egg is not an infant/baby. If it were, you could bottle feed the egg and it would need it's diaper changed periodically.
Fact is stopping implantation is not terminating a pregnancy.
You like to twist the actual truth, the actual scientific/biological facts with your religious beliefs.
I used to say, sure - go ahead, twist away, but you can't keep it in your own backyard. You want to throw your sh*t into everyone elses. Guess what -- they don't want your garbage.
""""" "the actual scientific/biological facts """"

You ARE kidding me,right? How dare you redefine scientific/biological facts and pass it off as truth.

You are in favor of killing as choice,a womans developing,biological offspring. OWN it STO and stop cowardly dancing your way around it with you immature antics.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326250 Aug 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
A woman is not responsible for the fetus unless she chooses that responsibility.
"Should not be put into a position..."? You mean, a woman shouldn't have free will.
<quoted text>
We all have free will. Killing/harming/abusing/neglec ting/etc.. another is abusing that free will.

You,as a former Catholic,should understand what free will means and why offered it to us. You don't,and once again,I find that tragic when people reject their God out of ignorance.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326251 Aug 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some proabort with an agenda lies about CPC's and you believe it,hook,line and sinker. Puppet anyone?
Wow, now you're resorting to conspiracy theories where journalists (who have caught these CPCs lying on TAPE, btw), the government, the medical community, and clients are all lying to give CPCs a bad name.

ANYTHING to deny the evidence.

Location hidden

#326252 Aug 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually nutrition is alternative medicine. It's holistic care. Mind,body,soul care.
It's neither alternative (nutrition is mainstream science) nor medicine.
Sassyjm wrote:
Yes,my initial post to STO was stating a fact that my insurance company does not pay for alternative health care. And? Like I pointed out,there many avenues of alternative health care/preventive care/holistic approach,etc..
You were complaining. No one would reasonably expect an insurance company to be buying your groceries or dragging you to the gym. I think it's pretty clear you were talking about something else but you probably don't want to say because it's some embarrassing nonsense like homeopathy or reiki.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326253 Aug 14, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"As far as my alternative medicine approach,which is preventive medicine,I don't know why being healthy by destressing,eating healthy foods,avoiding toxins/chemicals and exercising is considered "nuts" in your opinion. Wanting my immune system to function as it should is a good thing -mentally,physically and emotionally. Sad that you think that is weird.
BTW,I am not anti-traditional medicine. I am preventive care first."
This discussion started because you said your thousand dollar a month health insurance doesn't cover the alternative and preventive care you want. And right there in your own words you describe what you mean by alternative and preventive.
"destressing" -- how should they cover it? Massage? Aroma-therapy? Pay for your dog food when times are tough?
"eating healthy foods" -- how should they cover it? Give you 10 lashes for eating fast food? Or maybe they should do your grocery shopping for you -- ya know, make sure you get enough greens in your diet.
"avoiding toxins/chemicals" - how should they cover it? No, really.
"exercising" - You want them to pay for your stairmaster? What? How should they cover it?
Hire someone to whip your fatass off the sofa and into shape?
Sounds like you want someone following you around to make sure yer clean livin'!
My examples where just that-examples. People like you,and peter think that means only vitamins. I explained some of the other forms. That was it.

You,like Peter and box,are absolutely clueless about anything that you are not aware of. I don't blame you but at least have the decency to expand your horizons before you give smart alic comments about it.Then again,I really don't care what you know or don't know,believe or don't believe. YA know? LOL

My point remains unaddressed by you in the meantime. THAT I would like to here out of you,not your personal,naive,ignorant opinion that distracts from answering.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326254 Aug 14, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"SevenTee" brayed
AGAIN....FOR THE SLOW,THERE ARE NO BABIES BEING MURDERED
A womans developing,biological child(her baby if you will)is present in the womb. A Dr will be payed to kill the life OF that baby/child/human/offspring in an abortion. THAT is what abortion is.

DD Double Duh!

Location hidden

#326255 Aug 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
You,like Peter and box,are absolutely clueless about anything that you are not aware of. I don't blame you but at least have the decency to expand your horizons before you give smart alic comments about it.Then again,I really don't care what you know or don't know,believe or don't believe. YA know? LOL
I've read extensively about alternative medicine and other medical issues like vaccines and fetal development that are interesting to discuss.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#326256 Aug 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, now you're resorting to conspiracy theories where journalists (who have caught these CPCs lying on TAPE, btw), the government, the medical community, and clients are all lying to give CPCs a bad name.
ANYTHING to deny the evidence.
Show me links to these"journalists" "caught CPC lying on TAPE".

Along with "the government, medical community and clients" of course.

TIA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,153,786
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min thewordofme 232,848
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 54 min Chosen Traveler 28,371
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr JAX 201,161
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web