Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313211 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326302 Aug 20, 2014
Why are you against sex with monkeys? You wouldn't be here without it.
BTW--I like my men Homo AND Sapiens.
Life is Love wrote:
It is so hard. First the militant gay agenda would have you believe they care about babies. Babies run counter to their agenda. They lied about many things. Sex with monkeys. First we are given the AIDS epidemic an now the Ebola pandemic.
Mankind will perish over this unrestricted sex with monkeys that is to be defended. the militant gay agenda is anti-human.. Of course the pro-abortion agenda stems form a deep seated hatred of normal male and female roles and attitudes.
Seek out the truth before we are all doomed o oblivion. In failing to destroy all the unborn children, they would destroy the adults.

Indianapolis

#326303 Aug 20, 2014
I don't worship Satin, but I adore a good cotton jersey.

There is no child in the womb, no execution. There's a mass of differentiating tissues that are occupying the woman's body without her permission and drawing on her systems to sustain itself at the detriment of her health.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you refuse to answer.
What has the unborn Child done to deserve execution by an Abortionist?
You are a gutless wimp for not giving a direct answer.
I would rather you simply say I am Pro Abortion, Anti Life and worship at the alter of Satin. At least that would be honest.
Life is Love

Danielsville, PA

#326304 Aug 20, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't worship Satin, but I adore a good cotton jersey.
There is no child in the womb, no execution. There's a mass of differentiating tissues that are occupying the woman's body without her permission and drawing on her systems to sustain itself at the detriment of her health.
<quoted text>
You are a Godless barbarian

Indianapolis

#326305 Aug 20, 2014
Godless? Certainly, unabashedly, proudly!

Barbarian? Not at all. I don't treat women as incubators wit tits like you do.
Life is Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Godless barbarian
Life is Love

Danielsville, PA

#326307 Aug 21, 2014
Hopefully the militant gay infection against the human race with this Ebola plague can be stopped. God save us from this attest attack. Only by stopping their unnatural and unhealthy anal sex can such diseases stop..
Love Lost

Beverly, MA

#326308 Aug 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather you simply say I am Pro Abortion, Anti Life and worship at the alter of Satin. At least that would be honest.
What has the unborn child done to deserve to be conceived by parents who are so irresponsible that they never intended to get pregnant and now do not want this little miracle?

What has this child done to deserve being born into a situation in which he or she is clearly not welcome?

What has any abused, neglected child done to deserve their fate?

Where are you when these terrible situations develop?

What are you personally going to do to stop children from being conceived in these situations?

Being aborted is not the child's problem.

If there is a divine consequence for abortion, you do not need to worry about that. The person who chose to abort will deal with that and the child will be taken care of by God, right?

So, relax, the universe and God has it all under control. You do not need to be the champion for the unborn, God is already the champion.

Think more about the ones who were unfortunate enough to be born into a terrible situation.

That will keep you busy enough.
Love Lost

Beverly, MA

#326309 Aug 21, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
Hopefully the militant gay infection against the human race with this Ebola plague can be stopped. God save us from this attest attack. Only by stopping their unnatural and unhealthy anal sex can such diseases stop..
Oh, right, because all diseases are the fault of homosexuals?

Well at least homosexuals have not contributed to the problem of abortion, right? So they can't all be bad?

Seems you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Go back to sleep and wake up another day when your reasoning abilities might be more in tact and you can get the idea of anal sex off your brain?

Your posting seems to have uncovered your secret desires by way of protesting too much in the wrong place.

Get a grip.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#326310 Aug 21, 2014
"SevenTee"

I gave you my answer,its not a baby,it doesn't matter,its NOT MY BUSINESS,NOT YOUR BUSINESS EITHER ....now as far as the rest of your derp filled word salad esad.....oh I love satin....it feels nice against me :).....so are you gonna answer my question? WHY are you such anti choicer? HOW does abortion affect YOU?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326311 Aug 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
It has done nothing to "deserve" anything and that includes being born.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326312 Aug 22, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a question.
Here it is again....Why does the bases of why they pulled it OR never covered it ever,concern you? Religious or personal on the part of the employer,still affects MY choices.
I asked YOU a question. More than once. You answered with a question -- the one above.

The Hobby Lobby decision concerns me. I think it's wrong. I don't like you, but I'd certainly take your side if your employer tried to impose his/her religion on your insurance policy. Say they didn't want to cover your kids' vaccinations or an emergency blood transfusion or therapy or, or, or, etc. Say those things aren't against your religion and you need them to be covered because they're damned expensive. Do you support their right to practice their religion all the way into your coverage? Tell the truth.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326313 Aug 22, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
What employees personal or religious beliefs are never offered to the employees. We get offered insurance. Some things are covered,some things are not. THAT is the point of this hobbylobby issue for you.
You are acting out for this particular case and yet,you don't care about other care or choices that are denied. You care about what you care about and turn a blind eye to anothers issues.
Nope. I want universal health care. Coverage for all. Homeless people are people too, ya know. I understand most of society seems to want them to be invisible...which sucks. It shouldn't matter how much money you have as to the care you get. Why doesn't everyone with cancer get the best care possible? Shouldn't they? Why should folks have to do without medications they need? Because they don't have money to pay for it? Really??

Health care should not be for profit. Employers should not get to call the shots as to what anyone outside of themselves gets in coverage. They shouldn't be responsible for providing health care, imo. Everyone should be contributing for the greater good of a healthy society.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326314 Aug 22, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" "the actual scientific/biological facts """"
You ARE kidding me,right? How dare you redefine scientific/biological facts and pass it off as truth.
I did not redefine anything, and that's why you didn't bother to challenge the points, the facts, I posted.

Your opinion is fertilization is pregnancy.
Your opinion is a fertilized egg is a baby.
Your opinion is certain contraceptives are abortifacients.

Fact is implantation begins pregnancy. Otherwise, one could argue a petri dish or a tank is "pregnant" because it stores a fertilized egg/embryo.
Fact is a fertilized egg is not an infant/baby. If it were, you could bottle feed the egg and it would need it's diaper changed periodically.
Fact is stopping implantation is not terminating a pregnancy.

Realize your OPINION is that everyone has a soul. I happen to share that opinion. But it's not a scientific/biological FACT. See the difference? Of course you don't.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>You are in favor of killing as choice,a womans developing,biological offspring. OWN it STO and stop cowardly dancing your way around it with you immature antics.
After all these years, you still can't bring yourself to admit the truth. I've told you again and again.

My position is each individual woman must make her own choice. As for favoring? Personally, I wish every woman could gestate to term. Not realistic. I get that. And you don't. And you never will.
Life is Love

Allentown, PA

#326315 Aug 22, 2014
These atheists have more compassion for illegal alien children than they do for the innocent unborn child. You have lost your humanity as well as your sexual identity.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326316 Aug 22, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
My examples where just that-examples. People like you,and peter think that means only vitamins. I explained some of the other forms. That was it.
You,like Peter and box,are absolutely clueless about anything that you are not aware of. I don't blame you but at least have the decency to expand your horizons before you give smart alic comments about it.Then again,I really don't care what you know or don't know,believe or don't believe. YA know? LOL
My point remains unaddressed by you in the meantime. THAT I would like to here out of you,not your personal,naive,ignorant opinion that distracts from answering.
The examples you gave are outside the realm of what health insurance can cover. UNLESS...listen up...UNLESS what you're asking for is a life counselor who will follow you around, day and night, to make healthy choices for you. Better hope the counselor shares your religious views. Eh. You could scale back the pork intake, Would be good for you. Maybe a Muslim would be a good option. Clean livin'!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326317 Aug 22, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
These atheists have more compassion for illegal alien children than they do for the innocent unborn child. You have lost your humanity as well as your sexual identity.
You've lost your cottonpickin mind.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#326319 Aug 23, 2014
Advocating women murder their own unborn children is just plain evil.

Indianapolis

#326320 Aug 23, 2014
Play MadLibs on your own time, Sparky.
Life is Love wrote:

Indianapolis

#326321 Aug 23, 2014
More compassion for living children in dire circumstances than for developing tissues inhabiting a woman's body? Freakin' A!
Life is Love wrote:

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#326322 Aug 23, 2014
Life is Love wrote:
Wow.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326323 Aug 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The law protects children from unfit parents. The court system can remove the child from the home.
Why don't you favor the same protection for an unborn child?
Your pro Death obsession is disturbing
The same protection? You mean removing the "unborn" by force, against the woman's will. Oh-okay, so you're a real proabort. I should introduce you to sassyjm. She's never seen a real proabort before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Guest 1,482,689
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr Not My Fault 10,793
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,717
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Fri Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web