Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322278 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326275 Aug 14, 2014
BTW, you keep mentioning a lot of lies coming from the pro-choice side, but you haven't named any.

What are they?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326276 Aug 14, 2014
Nutrition is not medicine. Not everything concerning your body's care is medicine by definition. What next, putting on a sweater is preventative medicine?

Insurance doesn't pay you to do things you're supposed to do, and they couldn't care less about your soul.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually nutrition is alternative medicine. It's holistic care. Mind,body,soul care.
Yes,my initial post to STO was stating a fact that my insurance company does not pay for alternative health care. And? Like I pointed out,there many avenues of alternative health care/preventive care/holistic approach,etc..

Indianapolis

#326277 Aug 14, 2014
A misdiagnosis isn' the same as not being testable. You're obfuscating, not refuting.

Having multiple sex partners is perfectly fine, day or night. Any boundaries should be about th individual's preferences and needs, and the use of safe sex. I've had literally hundreds of sex partners over the decades, and I never contracted an STD or sustained any damage on any level. Safe sex is more than just using a condom, which is where straights so often screw up.

Lust can be mutual as well and isn't necessarily selfish, but neither is it an emotion.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about STD's showing up years later or unknown for years. There are many illness and diseases that show up for years. It could even be false negatives or similar/mistaken/misdiagnosed symptoms.
What is with you telling me that sex has positive benefits? I am WELL aware of that dude. LOL.
Let us not be so ignorant though Peteyboy. Having multiple sex partners is NEVER a positive thing at the end of the day. In this day and age,sex without boundaries can be deadly AND/or unhealthy regardless of a man using a condom. Please get your head out of the sand. Also,stop comparing the joys of sex with the dangers of it. You are deceiving people by covering up the truth.
BTW,..i don't confuse love for lust. Love is mutual and all about caring for the other. Lust is a selfish act where only you matter. That is negative in all aspects of life.

Indianapolis

#326278 Aug 14, 2014
The difference here is that I know the facts, and you don't. The odds of getting an STD really aren't very good, and if you take proper precautions, the odds plummet. I have myself tested regulatl because I think it's important. When did you get tested last?

Humans are mammals; mammals have sex. No god required.

I'm ot selfish in bed; if anything I make sure that my partner has a good time (sometimes better than the one I'm having, unfortunately.) Having sex doesn't cheapen it.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,here you are with your selfish attitude. The risks aren't just to be assessed by the participants. YOU may spread the disease to an innocent person. Maybe even not know that you are carrying that disease at the time. What person decides that an orgasm is worth getting a deadly or horrible disease? What ignorant person doesn't know that condoms break and are not all that effective? OR killing your developing child that you created at conception?
You talk about comprehensive sex ed for people and it seems like you missed the lesson.
Who treats sex as a "religious experience"? Better yet,who is thinking while having sex with their spouse that they are having a "religious experience"? I am bonding and enjoying my husband when I have sex. Am I aware that God invented this wonderful act as pleasure for me? Yes. He obviously made it pleasurable for a reason. Yet boundaries benefit our health(emotionally,physically) .
I find it sad that you use sex as a selfish act instead. There are one too many of you in this world who cheapen such an amazing act.

Indianapolis

#326279 Aug 14, 2014
Oh, please; you're one of those altmed morons who follow whatever woo come your way regardless of there being any objective proof of efficacy. It's just another religious cult.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mhm.
I am not going to debate a subject that you are clueless about.

Indianapolis

#326280 Aug 14, 2014
I'm an ateist because I've read the bible, several times. It's insane, badly-written fiction. I do understand free will, which is ALSO why I'm an atheist. Pretending I'm ignorant just shores up your cultish little ego.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have free will. Killing/harming/abusing/neglec ting/etc.. another is abusing that free will.
You,as a former Catholic,should understand what free will means and why offered it to us. You don't,and once again,I find that tragic when people reject their God out of ignorance.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#326281 Aug 14, 2014
It is evil to advocate women murder their own children; that's why I'm pro-life.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#326282 Aug 14, 2014
I never heard of Marfan Disorder - but while searching, I found this:

"PGT means conducting a genetic testing on early stage IVF embryo cells and discarding those embryos affected by the Marfan mutation."

How is that different from aborting a fetus that has Anencephaly? Or some other devastating condition?

Indianapolis

#326284 Aug 14, 2014
Babies are born, making it a little late for an abortion, you illiterate, ecru-toothed, knuckle-dragging troglodyte. Try evolving.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK the Baby is Killed or the Baby's life is ended by abortion does that sound better?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#326286 Aug 15, 2014
"SevenTee"
OK the Baby is Killed or the Baby's life is ended by abortion does that sound better?

whatever....enjoy your delusions

#326288 Aug 16, 2014
SevenTee"
They are not delusions.
I have a question for you.....What has a baby done to deserve to be killed by abortion?
----------
oh but they are delusions (please seek help)

as for your moronic question (and as I have said before) there are no babies involved(why is that so hard?) you have been fooled by the anti choicers with their false signs and pictures.its nothing more than a clump of cells(when most abortions occur).but the scpl people want you to believe that women are always terminating healthy fully developed babies(which is not true,late term abortions are rare)....

so heres a question for you,Why do you feel like this is YOUR business? How does it affect YOU? WHY and HOW?.......no need for religious fiction(because jebus and such)or some pompous morality mumbo jumbo

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326289 Aug 16, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not delusions.
I have a question for you.....What has a baby done to deserve to be killed by abortion?
It's not a punishment.

Location hidden

#326291 Aug 17, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't dodge the question with your rationalization. The unborn child has a heartbeat, the child is alive.
What has the baby done to deserve death by abortion?
Presence of a heartbeat strikes me as a rather forced criteria for personhood.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326294 Aug 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you show no character by answering the simple question. Not surprised, you were probably neglected as a Child
It's a poorly phrased question. "Baby" relates to fully formed, ready to be born. Termination of a pregnancy at this stage is extremely rare and is done only for life and health and it is still the choice of the mother, it isn't mandatory.
"Deserve" is synonymous to reward or punishment. I can't imagine you are meaning that an abortion is a reward so you must be thinking it's a form of punishment for the fetus.

#326295 Aug 18, 2014
"SevenTee" showed all their smarts
Again you show no character by answering the simple question. Not surprised, you were probably neglected as a Child

I answered your lunacy,there are no babies involved, I typed in English and as slow as I could so you could read it.........I had a great childhood....you didn't answer my question,WHY does it concern YOU? HOW does it affect YOU? did jebus tell you? its ok because religion is Americas accepted mental illness....

Location hidden

#326297 Aug 18, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the question, you are afraid to answer the question because you do not understand morality or right and wrong.
What has the unborn child living in the womb done to deserve death?
Nothing. But an organism doesn't have to commit an action that "deserves" death for us to kill it.

Why does a zygote, embryo, or early stage fetus deserve protection?

#326298 Aug 18, 2014
"SevenTee"
That was not the question, you are afraid to answer the question because you do not understand morality or right and wrong.

bullshit

What has the unborn child living in the womb done to deserve death?

it has no rights,it may be a living thing with potential,but its not a breathing thing....it hasn't done anything because it isn't anything ......and how does it affect you?
Life is Love

Danielsville, PA

#326299 Aug 20, 2014
It is so hard. First the militant gay agenda would have you believe they care about babies. Babies run counter to their agenda. They lied about many things. Sex with monkeys. First we are given the AIDS epidemic an now the Ebola pandemic.

Mankind will perish over this unrestricted sex with monkeys that is to be defended. the militant gay agenda is anti-human.. Of course the pro-abortion agenda stems form a deep seated hatred of normal male and female roles and attitudes.

Seek out the truth before we are all doomed o oblivion. In failing to destroy all the unborn children, they would destroy the adults.
Life is Love

Danielsville, PA

#326300 Aug 20, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. It's been only 10 days since I'd seen my youngest grandson, but he was only barely taking steps when the left to visit his other grandparents. When they got here last night, they put him on his feet and he ran right over! Next thing I know, he'll be graduating High School!
Thank God they did not follow pagan norms and s part of a sacrifice to earth.

Indianapolis

#326302 Aug 20, 2014
Why are you against sex with monkeys? You wouldn't be here without it.
BTW--I like my men Homo AND Sapiens.
Life is Love wrote:
It is so hard. First the militant gay agenda would have you believe they care about babies. Babies run counter to their agenda. They lied about many things. Sex with monkeys. First we are given the AIDS epidemic an now the Ebola pandemic.
Mankind will perish over this unrestricted sex with monkeys that is to be defended. the militant gay agenda is anti-human.. Of course the pro-abortion agenda stems form a deep seated hatred of normal male and female roles and attitudes.
Seek out the truth before we are all doomed o oblivion. In failing to destroy all the unborn children, they would destroy the adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min F_R_E_D 1,659,306
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Chosen Traveler 35,117
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr SolarWarmist 11,925
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web