Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,097
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325517 Jun 20, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>STO,you come up with the silliest questions. Unrealistic and plain out dumb. You are a man lacking substance and it shows in your posts.
Question; How much are you willing to bride a mother or father not to follow thru with abusing or killing their newborn or 3 year old? How much are you willing to bribe a man not to rape and murder an innocent woman? Have you put out an ad in the newspaper or online advertising such? Why? Why not? You MUST be pro-that act if you don't.
FYNI(for you naive info),prolifers offer women help EVERYDAY to help her keep her child,which FYNI,is a huge reason why women and young girl feel forced to abort(no help from anyone or absentee father of the child or family),and yet,you do NOTHING to help her. You don't care about women or human life nor do your proabort friends who REFUSE financial or emotional help for women in need during their vunerable time of being faced with an unexpected pregnancy(most likely being left alone to fend for herself).
You must believe some women get pregnant so they can have an abortion. In which case, I doubt one could bribe her not to. Of course, you don't believe there's any such thing as a life threatening pregnancy, either. Par for the course..
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325518 Jun 20, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are you in favor of women having a right to electively abort on demand up until the end of the 9th month of pregnancy? MOST proaborts are against it. They are not pro-CHOICE. They are anti-choice after THEY feel the woman shouldn't abort(thus protecting the fetus from their mothers). The mothers feelings or opinion or "plight of the woman gesting" is meaning less.
Such hypocrites. Are you one of them? Should she or shouldn't she have the right to decide what choice is right or wrong for her?
TIA (a yes or no answer will suffice, TIA)
Sure.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325519 Jun 20, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You people (those who call themselves pro-choice) "simply ignore" the fact that when you agree with restrictions on WHEN,WHY,HOW, a woman SHOULD be able to electively abort on demand,that you are being hypocrites. Fact is,you are just as ANTI-abortion, ANTI-choice as I am.
In other words,(your words in fact),you are a control freak and not as caring as YOU thought.
Abortion kills a human life. Period. YOU have no right to kill an unwanted human life. That child might be unwanted by mom,but SOMEONE else values that life. God for instance since he is the one who willed that existence even before he created them in their mothers womb.
You're in for a rude awakening when you meet your maker and try to tell him that HE created a mistake and that you took matters into your own hands by killing (or supporting that act as choice).
No, no, you got it wrong.

The Good Lord created all of us in our capacity to practice free will long before (if you're thinking in terms of time) any of us were conceived. Like millions of years in earth time. You've never understood that particular point (Jeremiah 1:5). Eh, maybe one of these days you will.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325520 Jun 20, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hey Porkchop! Um..can you cite your source regarding "Jesus stating that divorce is appropriate in cases of marital unfaithfulness" and also how he "berated the remaining of the law,given to us by G-d".

TIA
What's the matter dweeb; you need to be schooled in Christianity by a Jew?

Matthew 19:9. Appropriate for both my claims.

Your "Lord" was a fraud.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325521 Jun 20, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>LOL are you still Jewish? You haven't moved onto a new one recently,have you? I mean,no Jewish person pissed you off enough to reject it yet,have they?

Well,keep me posted when that happens,flow-boy.

Kthanks.
Dweeb, dweeb, dweeb. Sill pissed off because I didn't invite you to my wedding?

By the way, how's your daughter? you still wish her dead???

Tsk tsk tsk.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325523 Jun 20, 2014
Protect it from what? Equality? You'll never get an amendment through against SSM. The last time we passed an amendment prohibiting rights was Prohibition...and that went SO well.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like creating the 14th Amendment which was voted by Congress and ratified by the states. Are you saying we need a Constitutional Amendment to protect marriage?

Indianapolis

#325524 Jun 20, 2014
I think I'll take mom's word over the post of a know-nothing bitch. Thanks.

I was 7 lb, 6 oz. Not tiny.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You are in your 50's,correct? Back in those "good old days" they did NOTHING to make sure women felt "comparatively little".
Your mom "slept through her delivery"?
LMAO!!!!
You must have been small and slid out. Most women don't sleep through delivery sweetie.

Indianapolis

#325525 Jun 20, 2014
My only concern is that the risks of abortion are the same as the risks for carrying to term at approximately 7-8 months. The fact is that few women wait that long to abort electively anyway, so it's a moot point.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are you in favor of women having a right to electively abort on demand up until the end of the 9th month of pregnancy? MOST proaborts are against it. They are not pro-CHOICE. They are anti-choice after THEY feel the woman shouldn't abort(thus protecting the fetus from their mothers). The mothers feelings or opinion or "plight of the woman gesting" is meaning less.
Such hypocrites. Are you one of them? Should she or shouldn't she have the right to decide what choice is right or wrong for her?
TIA (a yes or no answer will suffice, TIA)
headlinesPhotos

Marietta, GA

#325526 Jun 21, 2014

*ANTICHRIST on world stage

http://youtu.be/YK8JdBd-gCY

Raymond Burr
#325527 Jun 21, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
My only concern is that the risks of abortion are the same as the risks for carrying to term at approximately 7-8 months. The fact is that few women wait that long to abort electively anyway, so it's a moot point.
<quoted text>
My only concern is that somehow the stupidity you spew will dissuade the attraction I have to your mushy, bulbous, out-of-shape, stanky backside.
But it hasn't happened yet....mmmmmmmmmm....

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#325528 Jun 21, 2014
"SevenTee" brayed like an ass
If you are Pro Abortion / Anti Life you hate babies. That is by definition.
again for the slow and delusional ,you have confused infanticide (involves babies,not legal) with abortion (involves NO babies.legal) and it when it comes down to it,its NUNYA !@# business....ignorant fundie busybody...esad

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#325530 Jun 21, 2014
ST, it means no such thing. You know or should know by now that "baby" is a slang word. A newborn does typically breathe and exhibits other signs of life.

If those signs are not present, the fetus is termed a still born.

What does that have to do with the very rare 3rd tri abortions? Which, I really shouldn't need to point out, are only done when something tragic is happening or about to happen.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#325531 Jun 21, 2014
"SevenTee" whined like a bitch
OK I will play your game, at what point is a baby a baby?
Remember if you say at the first breath that means you support abortion in the third trimester by partial birth abortion.

no game idiot,BIRTH...and no it doesn't mean that,why are you forced birthers so !@# stupid.
oh and again its NOT YOUR BUSINESS...esad
worships reality

AOL

#325532 Jun 21, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> LOL are you still Jewish? You haven't moved onto a new one recently,have you? I mean,no Jewish person pissed you off enough to reject it yet,have they?
Well,keep me posted when that happens,flow-boy.
Kthanks.
Googling and posting a couple of jewish phrases doesn't make you jewish. Furthermore, jews pride themselves on education. This idiot is as dumb as they come. He's no jew.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325533 Jun 23, 2014
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>Googling and posting a couple of jewish phrases doesn't make you jewish. Furthermore, jews pride themselves on education. This idiot is as dumb as they come. He's no jew.
For someone who claims to worship reality, it's axiomatic you live in a dream world, where reality is only what you believe it to be. And there are too many of you. The world would be a much better place without all of you.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325534 Jun 23, 2014
Dear Topix Mods:

By now you've probably noticed I've acknowledged your warning. In addition to doing so, and asides from publicly expressing my appreciation for it, I will also take the opportunity to respond publicly in this forum.

I review the Topix' terms of service often. Needless to say, I reviewed them again prior to this post. I find no language prohibiting, discouraging, or admonishing against offensive posts and/or insults. In fact, the language I found states as follows: "[w]e encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."

In addition, there's language that states: "[y]ou understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable [emphasis added]."

Absent clarity on what defines "content," it would be reasonable to infer that content is not limited to the subject of any thread, but that it also includes the posts within any given thread. And, begging your pardon for pointing this out, stating "it would be easier on all of us if you were polite[,]" is not, IMHO, an expressed directive, or request, that one be polite.

Be that as it may, I am a "stand-up" guy. It will be my pleasure to tone down my posts a notch or two.

On the other hand, I will not promise that, pursuant to the current language in your terms of service, some of my posts won't be offensive, or contain some insult from time to time, especially if my "adversaries" do not return the "courtesy."

I am confident you will continue to objectively moderate these threads and I thank you all in advance for doing so.

Respectfully,

Conservative Democrat.
Blue Roof

Philadelphia, PA

#325535 Jun 23, 2014
Anyone who thinks abortion is murder needs a one way pass to the looney bin.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325536 Jun 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I will play your game, at what point is a baby a baby?/QUOTE]
It's no game. The term "baby" is one that it's given to a human being who is capable of breathing on its own. Assuming a normal birth, whether via vaginal delivery, or C-Section, if the head comes out first, the first thing the doc will do will be to suction the nose plugs out, so air can enter the lungs. Many babies are already capable of crying at this time, meaning they can breathe air. And not necessarily be completely out of mommy. Don't be obtuse.

[QUOTE who="SevenTee"]Remem ber if you say at the first breath that means you support abortion in the third trimester by partial birth abortion.
I do. Especially if the pregnancy threatens the woman's life and/or health, or the "baby" will be so severely disfigured that it will have little to no chance of a fruitful life. No point in birthing a "baby" that could end up dead in days, or perhaps hours.

Either way, the decision isn't mine, or yours. It's the woman giving birth. And there's nothing you can say about it.

Deal with it.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325537 Jun 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I will play your game, at what point is a baby a baby?
It's no game. The term "baby" is one that it's given to a human being who is capable of breathing on its own. Assuming a normal birth, whether via vaginal delivery, or C-Section, if the head comes out first, the first thing the doc will do will be to suction the nose plugs out, so air can enter the lungs. Many babies are already capable of crying at this time, meaning they can breathe air. And not necessarily be completely out of mommy. Don't be obtuse.
SevenTee wrote:
Remember if you say at the first breath that means you support abortion in the third trimester by partial birth abortion.
I do. Especially if the pregnancy threatens the woman's life and/or health, or the "baby" will be so severely disfigured that it will have little to no chance of a fruitful life. No point in birthing a "baby" that could end up dead in days, or perhaps hours.

Either way, the decision isn't mine, or yours. It's the woman giving birth. And there's nothing you can say about it.

Deal with it.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325538 Jun 23, 2014
Thank you CD.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min thetruth 233,140
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,156,081
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Earthling-1 2,741
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr BRUINS FOR TRUTH 28,481
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web