Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322238 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325598 Jun 29, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't find myself feeling disgust in your pathetic post to the MODS. At first I felt embarrassment for you. Then I sheepishly starting giggling which lead to an all out LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

A grown man of your advanced age making such a fool of himself IS pretty funny studmuffin. I am sorry.

""""" """"Hows your daughter""" """

They are great. Still alive. NEVER wished her dead. NEVER will. She never had to worry about me having the insanity of thinking that her death was in my hands. Ahhh,the simple,uncomplicated life of a sane person is very refreshing. Love is wonderful!
How is your daughter? Oh,nevermind,I will asked her babysitters who raise her most of the time.

""""" """"" I hope you visited the grave of the husband you drove to his very demise on father's day. Then again, maybe you went to visit cake boss instead""" """"" """"" """

My husband didn't buy me a cake boss cake instead he went to another bakery. He deserved to die a traitors death.

Oh btw,...I am SO over cake boss. It's like...soooooo 2 years ago.
Oh, so now you're denying you said you wish your daughter would die???

What's the matter dweebiekins, you're ok with cherry picking at the 10 commandments? Thou shalt not bear false witness. You do remember that; right???
Raymond Burr
#325599 Jun 29, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Right. They CHOOSE abortion. They CHOOSE a facelift. They weigh the options and proceed with what they decide is their best choice. At no time is it any of your goddamn business.
<quoted text>
The issue wasn't the right to choose. She was responding to another poster who said doctors do not generally put their patients at unnecessary risk. Pay attention to what you're responding to my love.
But do turn around and let me feast on that smelly fat out-of-shape backside of yours. No matter what stupid thing you say that sloppy rear till beckons me.....mmmmmmmm.....
Raymond Burr
#325600 Jun 29, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm a child? I'm not the one with the invisible play friend in the sky.
Your opinions are no more important than mine. Suck it.
Hand count: Who here cares about sassy's opinions?
<quoted text>
I care.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#325601 Jun 29, 2014
Basil, organo, thym, sag,
Sala s, grT hlrs.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#325602 Jun 30, 2014
Choose life, put your unwanted child up for adoption, don't murder him.
VoeVets Org

New York, NY

#325603 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yours, sassy's opinions are informed and logical and do not contain gratuitous expletive filled attacks. I care about and look forward to her opinions.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325604 Jun 30, 2014
Informed and logical...and dependent on the existence of a sky-daddy with anger issues. Got it.
VoeVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike yours, sassy's opinions are informed and logical and do not contain gratuitous expletive filled attacks. I care about and look forward to her opinions.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325605 Jun 30, 2014
VoeVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweebiekins....why are you posting under some other alter ego? Is this your way of showing some validation to you line of crap??
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325606 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, yes...PP hypnotizes black pregnant women in their nefarious plot to wipe out all american blacks for...why, again?
You must have special contempt for black women, since you think they can't make their own decisions and are so vulnerable to propaganda. Black women are one of the most-likely groups to live in poverty and ce3rtainly have sufficient reason not to want to raise a child in poverty as well.
So, ads in minority areas of town shouldn't relate to the people in that neighborhood?
Sanger opposed abortion. SHE may have known what she was doing, but you haven't a frigging clue.
<quoted text>
""""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" ""You must have special contempt for black women, since you think they can't make their own decisions and are so vulnerable to propaganda""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" "

I haven't an ounce of contempt for any black woman. Seems to me like YOU are the one (and the rest of the proaborts) who thinks that women are too stupid to understand that sex while fertile-leads to pregnancy. YOU act like they have no self-control or common sense to avoid sex at that time so hopefully ensure no unplanned pregnancy. Could it happen? Sure. But let's face it,millions abortions a year PLUS repeat abortions equals couples no thinking twice about jumping in bed while fertile.

EXPLAIN all these abortions. EXPLAIN how ALL these women had NO clue (besides some young girls) that sex while fertile equals potential pregnancy. Go ahead.

""""" """Black women are one of the most-likely groups to live in poverty and ce3rtainly have sufficient reason not to want to raise a child in poverty as well"""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" ""

Living in poverty doesn't equate to being brainless. EVERYBODY knows that sex is the leading cause of pregnancy.

Todays day and age,women use birth control. They have multiple options out there. They are still getting pregnant. AVOID sex while ovulation. REAL simple. EFFECTIVE. Logical. But nooooooo,why do THAT when you have the option to kill your unwanted child. If you DO get pregnant,then give the child up for adoption and think 2x next time you have sex. For crying out loud women,educate yourself on how your body works.

It's like trying to reason with men who kill their wives instead of just leaving them. It's like trying to reason with a mom who doesn't want her baby or toddler anymore-who kills them instead of giving them up for adoption. It's selfish and evil.

""""" """"" """"" """"" "Sanger opposed abortion''''''''''

It's amazing how people can be so naive in this day and age,especially someone of your age.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325607 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in God,then don't. I do. He is real. I am not here to convince you. I will however,practice my freedom of religion thank you. You come across as very intolerant to those of us who do believe. YOU suck it!

Who CARES if you or anyone else "cares about sassy's opinion"? LOL what an immature question for you to ask. If you don't,don't,if you do,then great.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325608 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, yes...PP hypnotizes black pregnant women in their nefarious plot to wipe out all american blacks for...why, again?
You must have special contempt for black women, since you think they can't make their own decisions and are so vulnerable to propaganda. Black women are one of the most-likely groups to live in poverty and ce3rtainly have sufficient reason not to want to raise a child in poverty as well.
So, ads in minority areas of town shouldn't relate to the people in that neighborhood?
Sanger opposed abortion. SHE may have known what she was doing, but you haven't a frigging clue.
<quoted text>
Sorry,I forgot to address this"""" """Yes, yes...PP hypnotizes black pregnant women"""" """"

The abortion industry is a multi-billion dollar money making scam. The prey on vulnerable young girls(especially) and women. Their favorite prey are "minorities and those living in poverty" because they offer *sex with no responsibility or consequences" to vulnerable girls. They offer an easy way out(or so they deceive them to think when they are down).
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325609 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
And now, you're defining what every woman is about? Hubris much?
You can defend your fetus all you want; you have no right to "defend" anyone else's without their permission. That "temporary location" is a woman's body, not Motel 6. HER body, HER risks, HER choice. Don't like it? Irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Yes,I am. Females have maternal instincts.

Stop discriminating against humans due to their temporary location while developing. How intolerant of you.

""""" HER body HER choice"""" """""

Yet MOST proaborts who call themselves pro-CHOICE don't want her to have a choice after viability. In fact,that makes them ANTI-choice like me. Don't recall you calling them out and telling them to mind their own business and that their opinion is irrelevant.

You're not a coward,are you Peteyboy?
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325610 Jun 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Right. They CHOOSE abortion. They CHOOSE a facelift. They weigh the options and proceed with what they decide is their best choice. At no time is it any of your goddamn business.
<quoted text>
What they choose is not what we are talking about. It's about the Dr doing a procedure that would risk a womans life. Abortion always is a serious risk. A late term might be riskier but nevertheless,risky to the woman. A facelift is risky and it is for vanity sake. So,your insinuation that a Dr wouldn't do a later term abortion for the sake of the womans safety,is wrong. According to YOUR side(the proabort side),abortion is safer than natural birth anyway,so now what?

""""" "At no time is it any of your business""" """"

Nor is it yours but YOU made the statement that you are pro-late term elective abortion if it is safe for the woman. Like I told you,it is NOT your opinion or business either. I asked a simple question to each proabort and you gave me YOUR opinion and concerns which has NOTHING to do with the womans.

Hey,I gotta give you credit for attempting to answer. The rest either ignore it or give smartass answers like STO does to avoid a yes or no.

At the end of the day,you are all hypocrites for telling me that it is not MY business or that a woman SHOULD make her own choices.
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325611 Jun 30, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither admitting, not denying anything. You made an affirmative statement. The burden of proof is on you. I asked you to prove your statement by posting a link to the post(a) that support your claim.
As for what's in the womb, none of your rhetoric trumps the fact that a woman has a legally recognized right to kill her unborn and you can't do squat about it.
And that's what's not opinion, but an unequivocal fact.
LOL what a cowardly lion you are.You won't deny that you said it? You won't admit it either?

Of course there is something I can do about it and so,it is merely your opinion and not an "unequivocal fact",Mr I-am-a-Lawyer. First,I believe in the power of prayer. Second,I will vote all you proaborts out. Third,I will offer alternatives to killing as choice. I am pro-active in my pro-life mission. I am the one who is there for the young girl or woman who finds herself in a tough,scary situation(of being pregnant)with NO help from people like you OR her family OR the man who used her for sex and then dumped her.

ALL you proaborts do is talk death. I am for alternatives. Helping. Prayers. Loving. Giving a stranger a shoulder to cry on or direction. I can't do everything but I do what I can. So do MANY MANY others. I can help give a choice when they feel that they don't have another BUT to listen to the proabortion message of deception.

Pro-life=prevention and help and hope

Pro-abortion/choice=killing
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325612 Jun 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you're denying you said you wish your daughter would die???
What's the matter dweebiekins, you're ok with cherry picking at the 10 commandments? Thou shalt not bear false witness. You do remember that; right???
As hard as it is for you to fathom that there are REAL woman out there that would never "wish" their daughter or child would die,unlike proabort women who advocate and support killing as choice..as a solution,we do exist. I am one of them. Now you can either keep your mouth shut or for the upteenth time being asked-provide this so called post where I said that I "wish my daughter would die". Choice is yours. I laugh at your silly attempts to deflect.

No,I am not okay with cherry picking anything God has to say. Show me where I beared false witness while you are finding my post where I said that I "wish my daughter would die".

TIA my lil short and stout Latino studmuffin
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325613 Jun 30, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You DO realize that PP and the abortion industry are deliberately targeting and making their money off of killing "black" womens offsprings?
Kinda like the liquor stores and bars on every corner of poor neigborhoods(especially "black" ones) goal.
Get it?
R E A D B E T W E E N T H E L I N E S (many many "blacks" can and they know what it is all about).
Oh Mrs Sanger was NO dummy honey, She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.
So what's your theory? That PP discriminates against white women? Or that PP discriminates against black women by letting them in the door for various health care services?
Sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#325614 Jun 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Dweebiekins....why are you posting under some other alter ego? Is this your way of showing some validation to you line of crap??
Awww what's wrong porkchop? Are you THAT surprised that I am not the only one on here with common sense?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325615 Jun 30, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
""""I suppose we could throw in priests who sodomize 5 year old boys"""" ""
Ya damn right ya can.
""""" "In other words, if the woman is getting pregnant for the sole purpose of having an abortion, I doubt you could bribe her not to. """"" ""
What? are you talking about? WHAT woman gets pregnant for "the sole purpose of having an abortion"?
*sigh* here we go.......STO is a cornered rat trying to nibble his way out with some MORE silly scenerios. Come on STO! How old are you? It's getting old already. I've told you this. I don't have time for silly boy games. Should I bribe parents who are thinking about killing their newborns or older children too? Do i love care enough about their children to prevent their deaths [email protected]@
On another note,let's be honest here STO,....many women AND men jump into the sack without thinking OR caring about the consequences(pregnancy,STD,etc ..). Kinda like loose cannons. Playing Russian roulette and then WHINNING AND CRYING that they just haveeeeeeee to abort. Ya know,the victim of themselves.
Okay, so you're comparing women who are considering abortion to pedophile priests and concluding both are victims of themselves.

Whatever.

Personally, I see no comparison. Pedophiles get off on terrorizing their victims. Somehow, I doubt women who go through with an abortion get off on it -- UNLESS,(like I said before), they got pregnant for the sole purpose of having an abortion. I'm not saying it has never happened cause no one could know. But I will go out on a limb and suggest it's not typical.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#325616 Jun 30, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I said to you that a simple YES OR NO will suffice and you wrote "sure".
Tommorow or the next day you will bring that up. You will deny every saying a yes or no to it,and that is why you use your "sure" answers. You're being smug because you are dishonest and you know it.
Now,if your answer is "sure" as in "yes",then of COURSE you are "in favor of abortion" as choice until the 9th month. Stop hiding from your stance. Your obviously not secure in your stance and we both know why.
STO,your conscience is burying you with the truth. You can't handle truth because it shows your betrayal to your mom. If your mom aborted at 9 months of pregnancy,you'd defend her. I get that. You feel disloyal to her if you defend life. Your a little boy trapped inside a mans body because your mom trapped you. Who will you serve? God or your mother?
Your "sure" answers speak volumes about your heart.
I didn't laugh out loud, but I chuckled. I guess that could count as a lol.

Do you really sit around pondering how you think I should feeeeeeeel? My heart? lol

Sorry -- don't mean to laugh at you but...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325617 Jun 30, 2014
Birth control isn't 100% effective. More to the point, women don'[t have to follow your rules. They don'[t have to justify sex--when, where, how, or why--and they don't have to care if you don't like it. They don't have to justify aborting, if that is their choice.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" ""You must have special contempt for black women, since you think they can't make their own decisions and are so vulnerable to propaganda""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" "
I haven't an ounce of contempt for any black woman. Seems to me like YOU are the one (and the rest of the proaborts) who thinks that women are too stupid to understand that sex while fertile-leads to pregnancy. YOU act like they have no self-control or common sense to avoid sex at that time so hopefully ensure no unplanned pregnancy. Could it happen? Sure. But let's face it,millions abortions a year PLUS repeat abortions equals couples no thinking twice about jumping in bed while fertile.
EXPLAIN all these abortions. EXPLAIN how ALL these women had NO clue (besides some young girls) that sex while fertile equals potential pregnancy. Go ahead.
""""" """Black women are one of the most-likely groups to live in poverty and ce3rtainly have sufficient reason not to want to raise a child in poverty as well"""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" ""
Living in poverty doesn't equate to being brainless. EVERYBODY knows that sex is the leading cause of pregnancy.
Todays day and age,women use birth control. They have multiple options out there. They are still getting pregnant. AVOID sex while ovulation. REAL simple. EFFECTIVE. Logical. But nooooooo,why do THAT when you have the option to kill your unwanted child. If you DO get pregnant,then give the child up for adoption and think 2x next time you have sex. For crying out loud women,educate yourself on how your body works.
It's like trying to reason with men who kill their wives instead of just leaving them. It's like trying to reason with a mom who doesn't want her baby or toddler anymore-who kills them instead of giving them up for adoption. It's selfish and evil.
""""" """"" """"" """"" "Sanger opposed abortion''''''''''
It's amazing how people can be so naive in this day and age,especially someone of your age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,658,511
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,100
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr Meat 11,915
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web