Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313381 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325346 Jun 7, 2014
Ooopss...while you were whining, another fetus aborted without your permission. By the time you've read this, who knows how many will be Hoovered out?
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The knowledge that an innocent human life was being protected and not legally snuffed out without just cause.
Are you a proponent of legalizing killing of born humans without just cause simply because their demise would not impact you, you self absorbed, me first and screw everyone else, selfish oaf ?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#325347 Jun 7, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not ? So then you support a woman's right to choose to abort post-viability in the absence of any maternal health or life risk or fetal abnormality ?
Look, I realize that to you, my darling "Sassafrass," and our great "Decider," the world, and those that populate it are in an immovable state that consists solely of "black and white."
Truth be told, to the rest of us, reality has multiple, shifting, shades of gray.
It's really not my fault that none of you folks are capable of seeing them--though they've been pointed out to you countless times....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#325349 Jun 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ooopss...while you were whining, another fetus aborted without your permission. By the time you've read this, who knows how many will be Hoovered out?
<quoted text>
Yeah, who knows.....fifty ? Sixty ? A thousand ? What does it matter as long as the right to choice is being exercised, right ? You celebrate death and killing with such aplomb.
Something to be proud of. Hold that head high.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#325350 Jun 7, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I realize that to you, my darling "Sassafrass," and our great "Decider," the world, and those that populate it are in an immovable state that consists solely of "black and white."
Truth be told, to the rest of us, reality has multiple, shifting, shades of gray.
It's really not my fault that none of you folks are capable of seeing them--though they've been pointed out to you countless times....
No, YOU look my condescending friend. When you say things like "I'm not "anti-choice" in any circumstance", it is clearly YOU that does not understand the multiple, shifting, shades of gray.

Nothing is ever you're fault......is it ?
CanadaSkank

United States

#325351 Jun 7, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying anything..... did you get my message? Everyone knows I never have them on, but I turned them on for you John-K.
You're sooo welcome in that I may give you my time, and attention.
Now I realize a lot of people on here would feel sorry for you for that..... you know, giving you my time, and attention, but you pay them no mind.
TIA Johnny!
You claimed you were leaving this forum. Clearly you were lying. I'm not at all surprised.

Location hidden

#325352 Jun 7, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU look my condescending friend. When you say things like "I'm not "anti-choice" in any circumstance", it is clearly YOU that does not understand the multiple, shifting, shades of gray.
Nothing is ever you're fault......is it ?
I haven't got to "LOOK" my good simpleton; I, and those who're familiar with me, already know what my position is. The majority of them don't need it dissected and repeatedly explained to them ad-nauseum.
The fact that you can't comprehend the definition of "Anti-Choice" is truly not my fault.
I didn't get a degree in "Education," so it's really not my job to "school" you.
I wouldn't dream of condescending to you for the basic fact that you, and your opinions are about as relevant to me as the lint I scoop out of my clothes dryer, therefore this will be the last time I respond to your deliberate idiocy.
You're a "Doc Degall" wannabe.
The only difference between the two of you is that posters who disagreed with "Doc," could actually have a discussion with him from time to time.
You exist solely to cause contention.

Location hidden

#325353 Jun 7, 2014
CanadaSkank wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed you were leaving this forum. Clearly you were lying. I'm not at all surprised.
Aren't you quite the "charmer?"

Bet you're an absolute "devil" with the ladies!
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#325354 Jun 7, 2014
Hey John-K, how are you?

Location hidden

#325355 Jun 7, 2014
Susanm wrote:
Hey John-K, how are you?
Hiya "Sue!"
Long Time No-See!
Missed you Luv!

John.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#325356 Jun 7, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "Sue!"
Long Time No-See!
Missed you Luv!
John.
I miss you too. There aren't many people here who I care to have a discussion with. What's new with you? I rescued a puppy from the local shelter 3 months ago. She is a beagle/boston terrier mix. She came housebroken, crate trained, and she knows basic obedience, She has been a great walking partner and we do 3-5 miles a day.

Location hidden

#325357 Jun 7, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you too. There aren't many people here who I care to have a discussion with. What's new with you? I rescued a puppy from the local shelter 3 months ago. She is a beagle/boston terrier mix. She came housebroken, crate trained, and she knows basic obedience, She has been a great walking partner and we do 3-5 miles a day.
Gotta Love Rescue-Dogs" my dear Lady!

Thank you so much my dearest, for doing your part!"

SMOOCH!
My very best, as always...

John.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#325358 Jun 7, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
SMOOCH!
John.
She is the 2nd dog that we rescued......no pet store/puppy mill dogs for me!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#325359 Jun 7, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
...Go suck a mean hard one p*ssy..
When people advocate evil like women murdering their own children, they have no understanding of right and wrong. See C.D.'s post above for example.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325361 Jun 8, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not ? So then you support a woman's right to choose to abort post-viability in the absence of any maternal health or life risk or fetal abnormality ?
Yep. Now what?

Location hidden

#325362 Jun 8, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the 2nd dog that we rescued......no pet store/puppy mill dogs for me!
God Bless folks such as you....
:)

John.
YTubeEndTimes

Marietta, GA

#325363 Jun 9, 2014

VATICAN MIDEAST PEACE Meeting ---*2014 divine Forewarning

http://youtu.be/x7pfrOxs1Zw

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#325364 Jun 9, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
SMOOCH!
John.
Rescue dogs are the best way to go. People want dogs and those dogs want homes. Very often they're already housebroken and vet checked. Think about how happy they are when they get adopted and ride off to their new home.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325365 Jun 9, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, no one said RvW wasn't the law.'not a playa' said that it was a compromise in that it "it recognizes the right of the woman to decide whether or not to remain pregnant - AND it recognizes the right of the States to restrict her right to an abortion, post-viability."
(Post 324724)
If you don't like her terminology take it up with her.
I say and do what I want, when I want, how I want. No one tells me what to do. Don't like it? Take it up with the legislature and STFU.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325366 Jun 9, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should it be. But it SHOULD be the government's. That is their function, to protect life and liberty.
Are you also an idiot by choice ?
<quoted text>
So it's NOT the government's function to protect life and liberty ?
You're grasping at straws. You're trying to stretch the government's function to suit your argument and that just doesn't hold water.

Pursuant to the constitution, the government's function to protect life and liberty extends only with regard to the born, or naturalized citizen, who is a person. In short, the mother. See 14th Amendment.

Pursuant to Roe v. Wade, the government's function to protect life and liberty of the unborn attaches only after viability. See Roe v. Wade 410 U.S. 110, 163 (1973). And even in the event the pregnancy threatens the life or health of the mother, guvmnt's protection of life and liberty shifts back to protecting the mother. Id at 164.

Even with regard to FHLs, the government's function to protect life and liberty does not trump the woman's ability to get an abortion, since ALL FHLs carry an exception for not prosecuting a doctor performing an abortion.

Go back to Kansas, toto.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325367 Jun 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^People who encourage women to murder their own unborn babies are likely to have other problems too. See C.D.'s quote above for example.
Sue me or stom ta jora, ya schmuck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,496,986
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 59 min Patriot AKA Bozo 10,978
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web