Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313367 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#325324 Jun 6, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
...Funny you should bring up McCain as it appears he was originally for the release of Bergdahl. I am not certain of all the circumstances with Bergdahl, but it appears that the right wingers are crucifying him before knowing all the details. It will be fun to watch them back peddle if further information is released and they have condemned a honorable serviceman in their hatred of Obama.
We know he walked away from his post and soldiers died trying to find him, he wasn't captured or left behind. He was AWOL when he walked away and if the intent was not to return or he was gone more than 90 days, he's a deserter. McCain doesn't make foreign policy, he lost the election to Obama. Obama is sole responsible for the ransom and five war criminals we put back into the Ummah, to kill again.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#325325 Jun 6, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
...Because murder involves the commission of a crime, which,..., then it's axiomatic that Cain didn't murder Abel. He killed him...You lose, again, and again, and again, and again. And you will lose, again and again and again, and again, to infinity, on this issue. Go suck a mean hard one p*ssy..
Murder existed before written law, that's one reason we have written law. I disagree with your biblical study. Murder is always wrong and abortion is the murder of a very young, innocent human being. Look at the sonograms, they're so cute.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#325326 Jun 6, 2014
STO wrote:
So, under what circumstances do you make exception for abortion being a "moral" choice?
Every women is a hero when she chooses life and decides not to murder her innocent unborn baby, your mother and mine exceptionally.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#325327 Jun 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Every women is a hero when she chooses life and decides not to murder her innocent unborn baby, your mother and mine exceptionally.
Basically, you believe there are circumstances in which abortion is a moral choice. You're just unwilling to reveal what those circumstances are. Can't really take your position seriously when you won't outline the entirety of what that position is.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#325328 Jun 6, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really intend to then just private message her your address already and spare everyone else these transparently phony, ostentatious exchanges.
"Ouch!"

Someone sounds just a tad jealous...

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325329 Jun 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Murder existed before written law, that's one reason we have written law.
Bullshit
Brian_G wrote:
I disagree with your biblical study. Murder is always wrong and abortion is the murder of a very young, innocent human being.
Disagree all you want. Fact is, I'm right and you're wrong. Murder is always illegal. Abortion isn't murder. Killing, yes. Murder, no.
Brian_G wrote:
Look at the sonograms, they're so cute.
I invite you to say that to a woman walking into an abortion clinic, whose mind is made up on having an abortion. She'll like give you this comeback; "what are you a fag???"

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#325330 Jun 6, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ouch!"
Someone sounds just a tad jealous...
I'm not saying anything..... did you get my message? Everyone knows I never have them on, but I turned them on for you John-K.

You're sooo welcome in that I may give you my time, and attention.

Now I realize a lot of people on here would feel sorry for you for that..... you know, giving you my time, and attention, but you pay them no mind.

TIA Johnny!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#325331 Jun 6, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say to a pregnant woman who smoked cigarettes and drank whiskey during her pregnancy.
Would you say legally that is ok?
Would you say that is her "right"?
I mean after all that is not a human being it is a fetus
You can say anything you want to her. Feel free.

However, it's her legal right to do that if she so chooses. Now I understand a woman that does that is an idiot or has a serious drug addiction, I get it, and I would look down on her. I don't appreciate her adding to our taxes because our Health Care System would support a child/care for a child that is plagued with problems DUE TO her ingesting 'drugs' while pregnant. I wouldn't approve. I wouldn't like it, but ..... shoot.... beats me.... F*CK....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#325332 Jun 6, 2014
..."what are you a fag???"
^^^People who encourage women to murder their own unborn babies are likely to have other problems too. See C.D.'s quote above for example.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325334 Jun 7, 2014
No, they aren't. If the couple decide they don't want them anymore, the embryos are tossed. It's very rare that a couple allows someone else to use them to have a child of their own.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be out of your mind!
Frozen embryos are adopted all the time. You live in a hatred of humanity that is beyond measure.
I feel sorry for you

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#325336 Jun 7, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying anything..... did you get my message? Everyone knows I never have them on, but I turned them on for you John-K.
You're sooo welcome in that I may give you my time, and attention.
Now I realize a lot of people on here would feel sorry for you for that..... you know, giving you my time, and attention, but you pay them no mind.
TIA Johnny!
The "Green-Eyed Monster" has been stalking his/her door.
Your "attention" is priceless, you nutty "troll" you...
;P

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325337 Jun 7, 2014
Right. "This exciting adoption choice allows couples to donate remaining embryos and for others to adopt them " The couple have to agree to donate them, and only a small percentage do so.

Now, go empty your drool cup.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
They say ignorance is bliss.
I will now shed some light on your ignorance
http://www.nightlight.org/snowflakes-embryo-d...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#325338 Jun 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Roe v. Wade isn't an acceptable compromise. It's the law. There's no compromising in the law; it is what it is.
Hey stupid, no one said RvW wasn't the law.'not a playa' said that it was a compromise in that it "it recognizes the right of the woman to decide whether or not to remain pregnant - AND it recognizes the right of the States to restrict her right to an abortion, post-viability."
(Post 324724)

If you don't like her terminology take it up with her.

Location hidden

#325339 Jun 7, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should it be. But it SHOULD be the government's. That is their function, to protect life and liberty.
Are you also an idiot by choice ?
<quoted text>
Baloney.
So it's NOT the government's function to protect life and liberty ?

Location hidden

#325340 Jun 7, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said YOU scare me ?
Who are you ???
That was 'not a playa'. She has a plethora of names on here. ded bebbies is another.

Location hidden

#325341 Jun 7, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Morality isn't defined by you. However, you're correct that you're entitled to your opinion.
All laws are based on "someone's" morality.

Location hidden

#325342 Jun 7, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening my darling "Sassafrass."
Sweetness, please do me the honor of speaking for myself.
I'm not "anti-choice" in any circumstance--nice of you to once again misrepresent my position!
You're not ? So then you support a woman's right to choose to abort post-viability in the absence of any maternal health or life risk or fetal abnormality ?

Location hidden

#325343 Jun 7, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
What the fck do you think the term prochoice means? Just because YOU consider prochoice advocating for abortion rather than a womans private choice/decision is your fcking problem not mine.
NOW...lets have a looksee at a post previous to the one I have posted to you...shall we? And yes let the other posters chime in...I welcome it!
Post# 4174
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TGLF...
<quoted text>
NOT ONE WORD IN THE ABOVE ABOUT ADOPTION. You came up with that after I cornered you like the rat you are.
Answer the question Brian, are you prochoice (pro murder of the unborn in YOUR terms) in the cases of rape, incest and the mothers life? YES OR NO?
Yes he is. Just as YOU are pro choice when it comes to killing BORN humans under certain circumstances.
No inconsistency or hypocrisy there.

Location hidden

#325344 Jun 7, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
" I approve and advocate adoption"
So, Brian.... how many have you adopted? Or are you all talk?
If he said fifty would it make his position on abortion any more valid ?
If he said zero would it make his position on abortion any less valid ?

Do you support adoption by loving parents in cases where where born children are enduring horrendous physical and mental abuse by their biological parents ?
If so, then how many of those children have YOU adopted ???

Just as I suspected.

Get lost.

Location hidden

#325345 Jun 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What's in THAT for you then, fella?
C'mon, answer the question.......quit dancing, and tell us:
What do YOU get out of any of it?
The knowledge that an innocent human life was being protected and not legally snuffed out without just cause.

Are you a proponent of legalizing killing of born humans without just cause simply because their demise would not impact you, you self absorbed, me first and screw everyone else, selfish oaf ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Goober of Glovers... 1,496,788
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr LookPhartce 32,747
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Patriot 10,943
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr Eagle 12 258,479
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 19 hr MostPhartss 93
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web