Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,065
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#325146 May 23, 2014
Think about it and look into it first -- What ill model does it come from, to call it democracy (when people in east Ukraine reject such dictation from rioting coup to make the false democracy but the fake election) from street rioters doing coup (supported and called by Obama, as what is the point as even elected or not elected is still the series of pattern for regime change started by Bush in Iraq as the Americanism clone) of elected to call interim government, while committing of Inferno Odessa to burn people to death,entering east Ukraine to engage in serious violences?

Is this the west's democracy way and where does it come from, as never seen anywhere before in definition from books while What ill model is US creation?

Define democracy first as it is not supposed to shuffle against people's wills while check the mental fitness of Obama at the same time in his acts of doing about Ukraine crisis about democracy and election calling -- Ask and take a look at the horrified torture done in Gitmo, Iraq, inside US and CIA prison first and ask for voting first to see how votes come out to be, as well as let people assess this way of Americanism democracy which is to coup the elected democracy for west Ukraine to do violences to enter east Ukraine engage in violences to repress people in order to shuffle to call another idiotic election and why don't you try out yourselves first?

Ukraine is not at civil war as it is country to country war of east to west Ukraine since referendum was held for east Ukraine, whether others recognize or not, east Ukraine has become as a sovereign independent country under International Law and Universal rules, of free wills entitlement for free choices with no need for any ones' approval.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#325147 May 23, 2014
Advocating the murder of very young humans isn't a liberal goal. You can change your ways and learn to love life because there is no freedom in death.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325148 May 23, 2014
Tell that to a terminally-ill cancer patient whose pain meds are no longer effective.
Brian_G wrote:
Advocating the murder of very young humans isn't a liberal goal. You can change your ways and learn to love life because there is no freedom in death.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325149 May 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you favor men and women NOT having equal rights?
BTW little baby girls get murdered by abortion just as often as men do.
It's not a question of whether Elise, or any PCer favors men and women not having equal rights. Whether you turn the proverbial "blind eye" to the truth, or are just too stupid to see it clearly, men and women DO have equal rights. These equal rights include, but are not limited to, making medical decisions for ourselves, bodily autonomy, privacy, and so on.

Because both man and women have an equal right to privacy, bodily autonomy and to make medical decisions for ourselves, I don't need my wife's consent to have a vasectomy. My wife does not need my consent to have a tubal ligation.

The fact, however, is that men do not have a uterus, or breasts. As such, under the same equal right of making medical decisions for ourselves and having bodily autonomy a woman would not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an elective hysterectomy, or breast augmentation/reduction surgery. Under the same premise, a woman does not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an abortion.

The mere fact that men and women are physiologically different does not mean we don't have equal rights.

Do try to stop being an idiot. But, we will understand if you can't.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325150 May 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
That's just your opinion. Why should any woman be forced to live according to your personal view? Women do exactly as they please, no matter how long or how fervently you chant your little mantra. You can't stop them. Furthermore, you obviously have never dealt with end-of-life issues. You're ignorant, bless your heart.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325151 May 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
To some death is a hard blow to take. To others, it's a ticket TO freedom. Such as those CPete mentions in his post.

You too can change your ways and learn to accept the law, regardless of whether you agree with it. I bet you already do, but like most of you xtian hypocrites and pro-life idiots, you love to cherry pick.

Come to think about it, since you idiots cherry pick so well and so often, maybe y'all would be interested in switching places with the Hispanic farm workers who work the many fruit farms near my house, and do all the cherry picking for the wages they earn.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325152 May 23, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a question of whether Elise, or any PCer favors men and women not having equal rights. Whether you turn the proverbial "blind eye" to the truth, or are just too stupid to see it clearly, men and women DO have equal rights. These equal rights include, but are not limited to, making medical decisions for ourselves, bodily autonomy, privacy, and so on.
Because both man and women have an equal right to privacy, bodily autonomy and to make medical decisions for ourselves, I don't need my wife's consent to have a vasectomy. My wife does not need my consent to have a tubal ligation.
The fact, however, is that men do not have a uterus, or breasts. As such, under the same equal right of making medical decisions for ourselves and having bodily autonomy a woman would not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an elective hysterectomy, or breast augmentation/reduction surgery. Under the same premise, a woman does not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an abortion.
The mere fact that men and women are physiologically different does not mean we don't have equal rights.
Do try to stop being an idiot. But, we will understand if you can't.
You're going to need to rewrite your post, using crayons and stick figures, if you want that guy to understand it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#325155 May 24, 2014
To some death is a hard blow to take. To others, it's a ticket TO freedom. Such as those CPete mentions in his post. You too can change your ways and learn to accept the law, regardless of whether you agree with it. I bet you already do, but like most of you xtian hypocrites and pro-life idiots, you love to cherry pick. Come to think about it, since you idiots cherry pick so well and so often, maybe y'all would be interested in switching places with the Hispanic farm workers who work the many fruit farms near my house, and do all the cherry picking for the wages they earn.
^^^They love death as much as we love life.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#325156 May 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^They love death as much as we love life.
They love misogyny as much as we love women.
Raymond Burr
#325157 May 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
He has every right to carry to term if he gets pregnant--and in that situation, she would have no say in it.
<quoted text>
You are an all-purpose moron. Of that there is no doubt. But it doesn't stop me from wanting to badger that mushy, over sized, cellulite filled rear end of yours, just like I used to badger witnesses on the stand. Mmmmmmmmm.....

The wild wild north

#325158 May 24, 2014
Raymond Burr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an all-purpose moron. Of that there is no doubt. But it doesn't stop me from wanting to badger that mushy, over sized, cellulite filled rear end of yours, just like I used to badger witnesses on the stand. Mmmmmmmmm.....
The only thing you are capable of badgering is a submissive subservient mouse like twit who would be incapable of getting up in your face and shouting you back down.

Why not ask cpeter for a date while projecting an obvious lust for his rear instead of making an ass of yourself?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#325159 May 24, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
They love misogyny as much as we love women.
Half the victims of successful abortions are very young unborn baby girls. Even more women are harmed when you consider the victims of botched abortions. Then add in abortionists use anesthesia because abortion hurts women.

You don't have to hate anyone to love life.

The wild wild north

#325160 May 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Half the victims of successful abortions are very young unborn baby girls. Even more women are harmed when you consider the victims of botched abortions. Then add in abortionists use anesthesia because abortion hurts women.
Again. You love misogyny as much as we love women.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325161 May 24, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all the girl is many many times coerced into murder by her "boyfriend" then she is lied to by planned parenthood. Take a look at an ultrasound and the case it settled. Why do you think the abortion industry fights against efforts to show the mother her baby with ultrasound? It cuts into the profits of planned parenthood.

You are cherry picking a "right" when it fits your pro-death position.

BTW a real women does not kill her baby a real woman loves her child and cares for him or her.
You're grasping at straws.

Who cares who coerces who into what! It's not my problem, or yours, if the girl doesn't have enough self esteem to stand up for herself. The fact that abortion is legal is irrelevant. If a woman allows herself to be coerced into an abortion, she'll allow herself to be coerced into anything else.

I don't agree with coercion, whether from man to woman, or vice versa. But, it's not my problem. I can only see to it my family does not allow anyone to coerce them.

I'm not cherry picking. What I state is fact, and law.

How would you know what a real woman does or doesn't do?

Next thing you'll probably say is that real men love Jesus. If that's true, then all Jewish men aren't real men. So, it's axiomatic that that line you say about what real women do, is also another line of BS.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325162 May 24, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^They love death as much as we love life.
You don't love life. You're afraid of it. And afraid of death. It's why you fight so much to avoid death.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325163 May 24, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the girl is many many times coerced into murder by her "boyfriend" then she is lied to by planned parenthood.
Bull shit. The coercion is perpetrated by State legislatures, which insist that a pregnant woman seeking an abortion must submit to rape by instrumentation, whether or not her doctor deems an ultrasound medically necessary, in service to 'changing her mind', and about which they are quite unapologetic.

Abortion is not murder.
It's self-defense.

Women are not so stupid as to allow anyone to change our minds about our reproductive choices, whether we wish to gestate, or to abort. The vast majority of women who are subjected to instrumental rape by the State, abort anyway. Women whose 'boyfriends' attempt to coerce us into aborting a wanted fetus, are still responsible for their own choices, and Planned Parenthood makes a point of asking her if she's being coerced. It's the law, you know.

Why are you so stupid as to believe such tripe about women in general, or about PP in particular?

Indianapolis

#325164 May 25, 2014
Gee, you covered almost all the PLM zombie propaganda points. Have a cookie.

Study after study shows that women who decide to abort are rarely dissuaded by an ultrasound. And why should they be forced to have one against their will? If there is no medical need for a test--something determined by a doctor, not some teabagger moron in government--it should not be performed.

No rights are being cherry-picked; women make their own medical decisions.

A REAL woman makes her own decisions and doesn't give a hoot in hell what you think of them.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the girl is many many times coerced into murder by her "boyfriend" then she is lied to by planned parenthood. Take a look at an ultrasound and the case it settled. Why do you think the abortion industry fights against efforts to show the mother her baby with ultrasound? It cuts into the profits of planned parenthood.
You are cherry picking a "right" when it fits your pro-death position.
BTW a real women does not kill her baby a real woman loves her child and cares for him or her.

Indianapolis

#325165 May 25, 2014
Since the vast majority of abortions are performed before gender characteristics manifest, you have no idea how many fetuses are male or female, liar.

Anesthesia is used to do basic dentistry; guess we should make it illegal, too.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Half the victims of successful abortions are very young unborn baby girls. Even more women are harmed when you consider the victims of botched abortions. Then add in abortionists use anesthesia because abortion hurts women.

The wild wild north

#325166 May 25, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Anesthesia is used to do basic dentistry; guess we should make it illegal, too.
<quoted text>
Great point! I guess our pregnancy and birthing expert Brian does not realize that narcotics and anesthesia are used for labor and child birth. Apparently it escapes our expert that there are also botched deliveries and women die from child birth.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#325167 May 25, 2014
You don't love life. You're afraid of it. And afraid of death. It's why you fight so much to avoid death.
I fight to reduce and stop the murder of innocent very young human beings; adoption is life and abortion is death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,174,701
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 40 min Earthling-1 3,223
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,761
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr thetruth 234,703
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web