Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310661 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#325126 May 20, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case that would be equivalent to changing a diaper.
Hilarious! Your welcome.
You could start a Topix "Coulter Quote of the Day" feature here.

BTW it's "You're" welcome.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325129 May 20, 2014
He has every right to carry to term if he gets pregnant--and in that situation, she would have no say in it.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a baby daddy to plant the seed. Many times the Daddy would raise the child as a single parent, what about his rights to life?
Are you a lunatic?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#325131 May 20, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a baby daddy to plant the seed. Many times the Daddy would raise the child as a single parent, what about his rights to life?
Are you a lunatic?
Sperm can be gotten from a sperm bank, dear. Even when a woman gets pregnant by having sex, the man has no parental rights until birth takes place. When a man gets pregnant, he'll have the same rights as a pregnant woman.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#325132 May 21, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
You could start a Topix "Coulter Quote of the Day" feature here.
BTW it's "You're" welcome.
Why would I do that and give the attention seeking media ho what it craves? I will leave that to the dull and ignorant who find the media ho entertaining.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#325133 May 21, 2014
Roe v Wade licenses the murder of very young human beings.

Indianapolis

#325135 May 21, 2014
RvW doesn't cover licensure. You ARE aware that abortion has been legal for the majority of our history, and was legal in some states when RvW was decided, right?
Brian_G wrote:
Roe v Wade licenses the murder of very young human beings.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#325136 May 21, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>

When a man gets pregnant, he'll have the same rights as a pregnant woman.
I seriously doubt that.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325137 May 21, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that.
Why?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#325139 May 22, 2014
Q. Since when did liberals advocate the murder of very young human beings?

A. Roe v Wade

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#325141 May 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
A. Roe v Wade
Since when did conservatives advocate barefoot and pregnant with no choice for women/girls?

A. Since the beginning of time and nothing has changed.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325143 May 22, 2014
I see Brian is still crying like a $2.00 sharmuta...
Brian_G wrote:
A. Roe v Wade
Wrong. That's when CONSERVATIVES decided it was a woman's constitutionally protected right to "murder very young human beings[.]"

Q. Since when did Conservatives advocate the legality of homosexual sex?

A. Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003).

Q. Since when did Conservatives affirmed that a woman, indeed has a constitutionally protected right to "murder very young human beings?"

A. Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992).

Q. Since when did Conservatives agree that a woman has a constitutionally protected right to take birth control pills, regardless of what the xtian hypocrites say?

A. Griswold v. Connecticut, 381 U.S. 479 (1965).

The final score is:

Conservative SCOTUS - 4 Liberal SCOTUS - 0

NEXT!!
NewsYTube

Marietta, GA

#325144 May 22, 2014

POPE "Recognizes" TERRORISTS ....but NOT ISRAEL ----

http://youtu.be/-s2GVpD8Yj8

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#325146 May 23, 2014
Think about it and look into it first -- What ill model does it come from, to call it democracy (when people in east Ukraine reject such dictation from rioting coup to make the false democracy but the fake election) from street rioters doing coup (supported and called by Obama, as what is the point as even elected or not elected is still the series of pattern for regime change started by Bush in Iraq as the Americanism clone) of elected to call interim government, while committing of Inferno Odessa to burn people to death,entering east Ukraine to engage in serious violences?

Is this the west's democracy way and where does it come from, as never seen anywhere before in definition from books while What ill model is US creation?

Define democracy first as it is not supposed to shuffle against people's wills while check the mental fitness of Obama at the same time in his acts of doing about Ukraine crisis about democracy and election calling -- Ask and take a look at the horrified torture done in Gitmo, Iraq, inside US and CIA prison first and ask for voting first to see how votes come out to be, as well as let people assess this way of Americanism democracy which is to coup the elected democracy for west Ukraine to do violences to enter east Ukraine engage in violences to repress people in order to shuffle to call another idiotic election and why don't you try out yourselves first?

Ukraine is not at civil war as it is country to country war of east to west Ukraine since referendum was held for east Ukraine, whether others recognize or not, east Ukraine has become as a sovereign independent country under International Law and Universal rules, of free wills entitlement for free choices with no need for any ones' approval.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#325147 May 23, 2014
Advocating the murder of very young humans isn't a liberal goal. You can change your ways and learn to love life because there is no freedom in death.

Indianapolis

#325148 May 23, 2014
Tell that to a terminally-ill cancer patient whose pain meds are no longer effective.
Brian_G wrote:
Advocating the murder of very young humans isn't a liberal goal. You can change your ways and learn to love life because there is no freedom in death.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325149 May 23, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you favor men and women NOT having equal rights?
BTW little baby girls get murdered by abortion just as often as men do.
It's not a question of whether Elise, or any PCer favors men and women not having equal rights. Whether you turn the proverbial "blind eye" to the truth, or are just too stupid to see it clearly, men and women DO have equal rights. These equal rights include, but are not limited to, making medical decisions for ourselves, bodily autonomy, privacy, and so on.

Because both man and women have an equal right to privacy, bodily autonomy and to make medical decisions for ourselves, I don't need my wife's consent to have a vasectomy. My wife does not need my consent to have a tubal ligation.

The fact, however, is that men do not have a uterus, or breasts. As such, under the same equal right of making medical decisions for ourselves and having bodily autonomy a woman would not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an elective hysterectomy, or breast augmentation/reduction surgery. Under the same premise, a woman does not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an abortion.

The mere fact that men and women are physiologically different does not mean we don't have equal rights.

Do try to stop being an idiot. But, we will understand if you can't.

Location hidden

#325150 May 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
That's just your opinion. Why should any woman be forced to live according to your personal view? Women do exactly as they please, no matter how long or how fervently you chant your little mantra. You can't stop them. Furthermore, you obviously have never dealt with end-of-life issues. You're ignorant, bless your heart.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#325151 May 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
To some death is a hard blow to take. To others, it's a ticket TO freedom. Such as those CPete mentions in his post.

You too can change your ways and learn to accept the law, regardless of whether you agree with it. I bet you already do, but like most of you xtian hypocrites and pro-life idiots, you love to cherry pick.

Come to think about it, since you idiots cherry pick so well and so often, maybe y'all would be interested in switching places with the Hispanic farm workers who work the many fruit farms near my house, and do all the cherry picking for the wages they earn.

Location hidden

#325152 May 23, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a question of whether Elise, or any PCer favors men and women not having equal rights. Whether you turn the proverbial "blind eye" to the truth, or are just too stupid to see it clearly, men and women DO have equal rights. These equal rights include, but are not limited to, making medical decisions for ourselves, bodily autonomy, privacy, and so on.
Because both man and women have an equal right to privacy, bodily autonomy and to make medical decisions for ourselves, I don't need my wife's consent to have a vasectomy. My wife does not need my consent to have a tubal ligation.
The fact, however, is that men do not have a uterus, or breasts. As such, under the same equal right of making medical decisions for ourselves and having bodily autonomy a woman would not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an elective hysterectomy, or breast augmentation/reduction surgery. Under the same premise, a woman does not need her boyfriend/husband/partner's consent to have an abortion.
The mere fact that men and women are physiologically different does not mean we don't have equal rights.
Do try to stop being an idiot. But, we will understand if you can't.
You're going to need to rewrite your post, using crayons and stick figures, if you want that guy to understand it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#325155 May 24, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
To some death is a hard blow to take. To others, it's a ticket TO freedom. Such as those CPete mentions in his post. You too can change your ways and learn to accept the law, regardless of whether you agree with it. I bet you already do, but like most of you xtian hypocrites and pro-life idiots, you love to cherry pick. Come to think about it, since you idiots cherry pick so well and so often, maybe y'all would be interested in switching places with the Hispanic farm workers who work the many fruit farms near my house, and do all the cherry picking for the wages they earn.
^^^They love death as much as we love life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,348,290
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 253,641
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruins 31,901
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Into The Night 8,693
Garry wilson investment company 16 hr Michael Derman 3
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed 123 say 201,847
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 7 Mary 284
More from around the web