Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311342 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325114 May 18, 2014
So, every child whose mother died in childbirth also expired?

Neonates do what they need to survive. Are you aware that, in some cases of adoption, the woman never even sees the newborn, nor it, her?

Newborns will eat whether the mother is involved or not---which I can personally attest to.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have children, the child will not eat, drink, take a bath, change dipers, go to bed etc etc. or move a few feet without mommy and daddy constantly taking care of every need for the baby to survive 24/7. When the baby reaches the age of about 3 he or she can do a few things to survive, very few. So to suggest it is ok to kill an innocent child because it has not been born is ridiculous.
You are a dimwit to suggest anything else.

Indianapolis

#325115 May 18, 2014
I don't remember who said it first, but there's a line, "Men put women up on pedestals so they can look up their skirts."

There is nothing honorable about treating women as sacred, if confused and dim, treasures.
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You treasure women by forcing them to carry unwanted pregnancies, taking away their right to freedom, best interests and self assessment? How odd.
Please don't treasure me.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#325116 May 18, 2014
West Ukraine from rioting coup is not the say of west Ukraine people or a country , but going to east Ukraine cannot be allowed, is wrongful beyond violations.

As there are conflicts that referendum has already been recognized while the coup in Kiev was rioting by extreme terror of unacceptability for doing any regime change coup election, based on the reference of value, to the framework of systems of a country, nobody (like Nazi right sector radicals) can take in own hands how a country's direction will be like, that ouctomes the east Ukraine referendum.

Why does US discourage election of Syria and supports and runs the election of west Ukraine and the violation of Nazi-Kiev national guard troops (to enter the turf of) for violation of east Ukraine sovereignty?

Why good is to US (by seeing in Libya, Iraq and so on by doing coup regime change election) to west Ukraine now, which will amount to lots of fighting and violences (as of now, exactly there are two countries east Ukraine and west Ukraine fighting as the world does not need any Independence recognition under world standard rules and position, since there was east Ukraine referendum), and by which will erupt to more fighting and violences after Kiev coup doing election like Iraq and so on, as Kiev might also be wiped away from other coups again after election?

Those are failing To west Ukraine by supporting coup election while there is east Ukraine as another sovereign country, which might not be possible for Nazi west Ukraine radicals to be run by US , as that is being fought against at this time.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#325117 May 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't remember who said it first, but there's a line, "Men put women up on pedestals so they can look up their skirts."
There is nothing honorable about treating women as sacred, if confused and dim, treasures.
<quoted text>
I remember that quote! Funny and true!

The fact that they treasure women by eliminating freedom and choice is a bit dimwitted.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#325118 May 19, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
You may call it civil discourse and you may even be correct in that it doesn't involve insults. But, you're not stopping at insults; you're making accusations. Cite my post where I expressly state I "promote" abortion. Further, cite the post where I expressly state that I believe women are too weak to hear arguments for adoption.
Where C.D. has directly insulted other topix posters; I've accused none. Truth isn't on the side of the abortionists.

How about I cite a post where C.D. defended abortion?
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#325119 May 19, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
"Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."
"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo."
"Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. What do Hollywood celebrities imagine fuels their private jets? How do they think their cocaine is delivered to them?"
"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."
"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."
"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."
I was never a big fan of Coulter but I've changed my mind. Obviously most of these were said tongue-in-cheek to get a rise out of thin skinned gullible lefties like you.
Some of these are all time classics. I especially love the "finally giving the liberals a war against fundamentalism....." line and the "Liberals, Islamic terrorists and indoor plumbing..." line.
Hilarious stuff. Thanks for posting.
finalPropheciesY Tube

Marietta, GA

#325121 May 19, 2014

100% PROOF POPE FRANCIS is ANTICHRIST -----

The wild wild north

#325123 May 19, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
I've changed my mind.
Hilarious stuff. Thanks for posting.
In your case that would be equivalent to changing a diaper.
Hilarious! Your welcome.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325124 May 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Where C.D. has directly insulted other topix posters; I've accused none. Truth isn't on the side of the abortionists.

How about I cite a post where C.D. defended abortion?
Backpedaling again Brian?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325125 May 19, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure a mother does not spoon feed her child for the first few years.
Idiot
A 'mother' wouldn't get an abortion in the first damn place, though....right?

Listen you - you can't have it both ways. You want fertile women to gestate for the benefit of the inferts, but if we're not going to do THAT, then you want us to die attempting not to.

Admit it, once and for all: your agenda is to make women 'responsible' for childbearing, so that 'humans' continue as a species....LEGALLY.

Reducing women to baby factories, is your ultimate goal, and we all know it - especially YOU.

You can't bring yourself to admit this, because you know it devastates your 'gestation at all costs' meme..........because that way, YOU aren't required to be the one who pays up.

Fluck you.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#325126 May 20, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case that would be equivalent to changing a diaper.
Hilarious! Your welcome.
You could start a Topix "Coulter Quote of the Day" feature here.

BTW it's "You're" welcome.

Indianapolis

#325129 May 20, 2014
He has every right to carry to term if he gets pregnant--and in that situation, she would have no say in it.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a baby daddy to plant the seed. Many times the Daddy would raise the child as a single parent, what about his rights to life?
Are you a lunatic?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#325131 May 20, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs a baby daddy to plant the seed. Many times the Daddy would raise the child as a single parent, what about his rights to life?
Are you a lunatic?
Sperm can be gotten from a sperm bank, dear. Even when a woman gets pregnant by having sex, the man has no parental rights until birth takes place. When a man gets pregnant, he'll have the same rights as a pregnant woman.

The wild wild north

#325132 May 21, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
You could start a Topix "Coulter Quote of the Day" feature here.
BTW it's "You're" welcome.
Why would I do that and give the attention seeking media ho what it craves? I will leave that to the dull and ignorant who find the media ho entertaining.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#325133 May 21, 2014
Roe v Wade licenses the murder of very young human beings.

Indianapolis

#325135 May 21, 2014
RvW doesn't cover licensure. You ARE aware that abortion has been legal for the majority of our history, and was legal in some states when RvW was decided, right?
Brian_G wrote:
Roe v Wade licenses the murder of very young human beings.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#325136 May 21, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>

When a man gets pregnant, he'll have the same rights as a pregnant woman.
I seriously doubt that.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325137 May 21, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt that.
Why?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#325139 May 22, 2014
Q. Since when did liberals advocate the murder of very young human beings?

A. Roe v Wade

The wild wild north

#325141 May 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Q. Since when did liberals advocate the murder of very young human beings?
A. Roe v Wade
Since when did conservatives advocate barefoot and pregnant with no choice for women/girls?

A. Since the beginning of time and nothing has changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,395,550
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 9,868
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web