Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,560
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#324755 May 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close. It has its own DNA - and is technically a parasite, and a squatter.
If she wants to evict it, that's her right.
Period.
Next...
First of all the baby is not an "it" he or she is a human being.

Second the DNA the unborn child owns came from the father and mother

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#324756 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You people want to have your cake AND eat it, too.

You can't claim on one hand that the fetus is separate from the woman because it has its own DNA, and then claim that it doesn't when it comes to the sperm donor.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324757 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was this: "No it technically is also the body of the male baby daddy as well. "
I don't care if the DNA it owns came from outer space - it's still in MY body, and I am thie only one with say over whether or not it gets to remain there. You have none. Get over it.
Next...
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#324758 May 7, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was this: "No it technically is also the body of the male baby daddy as well. "
I don't care if the DNA it owns came from outer space - it's still in MY body, and I am thie only one with say over whether or not it gets to remain there. You have none. Get over it.
Next...
Oh little Sister don't fool yourself. The Abortion slaughter of babies will come to an end in this great Country. Medical science has advanced to the point with ultrasound and many other inventions you can no longer lie to these poor women and tell them it is not a baby.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324759 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I believe she meant "scarfed up", slang for quickly grabbing or taking.
A lot of foster parents sincerely want to help a kid have a stable life but have reasons for not adopting.
I think adoption should be done by lottery; you pick a number and that's the kid you get.
<quoted text>
The adoption lottery sounds brilliant - but if a family qualifies to foster, 9 of 10 times, it qualifies to adopt. Those 'reasons' for not adopting,(in my experience) are basically centered on the fact that the state doesn't pay adoptive families as it does fosters, and that as long as the kid is a foster kid, he/she qualifies for state-supplied health insurance. Once adopted, the parents are responsible for any health expenses. Adoption is ... wait for it.... INCONVENIENT.

But of course, adoption at the convenience of the prospective parents, is FAR more important to the so-called "pro-life", than the 'convenience' of the women who gestate unwanted fetuses to term -in their case, convenience is apparently immoral - even though the 'convenience' part refers to said women's bodily autonomy, personal risk assessment, and self-defense.

The hypocrisy of the so-called 'pro-life' shares the viscosity of leaded glass.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324760 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all the baby is not an "it" he or she is a human being.

"It"is an appropriate term. Until someone knows whether it is a he or a she, "it" is grammatically appropriate. Don't be such a dimwit.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324761 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Sister don't fool yourself. The Abortion slaughter of babies will come to an end in this great Country. Medical science has advanced to the point with ultrasound and many other inventions you can no longer lie to these poor women and tell them it is not a baby.
Sorry big brother, but you're fooling no-one other than yourself. Abortion will never end, as long as women become unwillingly pregnant. The only thing which has the potential to end, is abortion performed in a sterile environment, by qualified medical personnel. And the only result of your campaign to end its legality will be illegal abortions.

I grow more sure, daily, that installing Kermit Gosnells in every back-alley in America, is the ultimate goal of the so-called "pro-life"

You're just one more oblivious, finger-wagging, slut-shaming scold, who believes women are property.... whether of our fathers, our husbands, our brothers, our boyfriends, or our fetuses.

Get a clue: We belong to ourselves.

Next....

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324762 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>Oh little Sister don't fool yourself. The Abortion slaughter of babies will come to an end in this great Country. Medical science has advanced to the point with ultrasound and many other inventions you can no longer lie to these poor women and tell them it is not a baby.
If that happens, I'm quite certain you would have already been 6 feet underground for many years.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324763 May 7, 2014
That's like saying it didn't matter if Hitler killed the jews, just that his MOTIVATION was to make a "pure" Germany. Your problem is that you have no right or legal standing to "protect" fetuses.

No one has complete autonomy, witless. The motivation was to allow states a modicum of involvement following viability, and to protect women since a late-term abortion is just as risky as childbirth.. Again, it is a limited authority, subject to conditions and being completely voluntary. Oh, and the fact that virtually all such LTA's are performed for medical reasons plays into it as well.

I'm not going anywhere, child.
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better, son. Because that was the issue being discussed.
<quoted text>
Already said that. It doesn't change what my motivation is though.
<quoted text>
Already said that. Echo in here ?
<quoted text>
So what ? The majority do. And the fact that it is allowed at all means that the government is already restricting a woman's autonomy. I wonder what their motivation was ? To "control" women ? Or to exercise their right to protect fetal life ?
<quoted text>
But if is NOT deemed medically necessary then their right to personal autonomy has been restricted.
I thought I told you to go away ? You're a dumbbell.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324764 May 7, 2014
RvW is going to be very difficult to overturn, so no, abortion is here to stay.

It's hilarious how you morons think you know "the truth" about pregnancy and that women haven't a clue about it.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324765 May 7, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I know what you posted. I know what I read. What I read had incorrect punctuation.
And the ONLY one responsible for that is YOU. Not Siri.....YOU.
<quoted text>
So you not only try to hide behind a woman, which you've probably have been doing your entire life, but now you attempt to use your poor proofreading skills as an excuse, a courtesy you never thought of granting the other poster before mocking his poor punctuation.
<quoted text>
Your original post included other punctuation including a comma, period and question mark which Siri does NOT add unless you specifically dictate them. So you DID dictate THAT punctuation but clearly left off the comma after "second".
MISTAKE.
Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?? Because you're still trying to prove a fact with mere assumptions.

David, I'm going to be blunt, because you're just too stupid to understand reason; my d*ck is bigger than yours. Want me to prove that too??

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324766 May 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
This Country is great because women have choices regarding her pregnancy and because idiots like you can't be censored in your opposition.

Lose either and this Country will be no different than any Islamic country where women cannot even go outside without being covered, have no other practical function but to be an ambulatory uterus, and must serve men without question.
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324767 May 7, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Siri doesn't automatically put in punctuation. You have to dictate it. Had you done so properly it would have been put in.
It's okay to admit you made a mistake. You won't turn into a pillar of salt.
Let it go man, it's not in this eunuch's DNA to ever admit he made a mistake. Remember, this is the birdbrain that said sex for procreation is NOT pleasurable.
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324768 May 7, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
What I need I either provide it for myself, or my wife provides it for me.
Can she provide you a pair of balls ?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324769 May 7, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Can she provide you a pair of balls ?
Actually she says mine are perfect. Too bad your wife can't say the same about you, Mr. "Juan Bola"
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#324770 May 7, 2014

ANTICHRIST ON WORLD STAGE -------

http://youtu.be/-SsOwMGssNI

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324771 May 7, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go man, it's not in this eunuch's DNA to ever admit he made a mistake. Remember, this is the birdbrain that said sex for procreation is NOT pleasurable.
NR...how are you doing? I see you still remember your vocabulary lesson! Still have your photo posted on the internet or did your mommy convinced you to take it down?

How's mommy's basement? Still cold, dark, dusty and smelling like a skunk's a$$? You thrive in that kind of environment.

BTW, why don't you lead by example by doing what one shepherd said to the other shepherd and get the flock outta here?
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324773 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually she says mine are perfect. Too bad your wife can't say the same about you, Mr. "Juan Bola"
We were talking about what you need, eunuch.
So, can she provide you with a pair of balls ?
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324774 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
NR...how are you doing? I see you still remember your vocabulary lesson! Still have your photo posted on the internet or did your mommy convinced you to take it down?
How's mommy's basement? Still cold, dark, dusty and smelling like a skunk's a$$? You thrive in that kind of environment.
BTW, why don't you lead by example by doing what one shepherd said to the other shepherd and get the flock outta here?
Sex for procreation is not pleasurable.
Damn, will you ever live that one down, eunuch ?
Oh baby !

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324775 May 7, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about what you need, eunuch.
So, can she provide you with a pair of balls ?
I see. We're talking about what you need. Too bad NR. Too bad indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min USAsince1680 1,109,403
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min Bruin For Life 27,363
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 57 min dumper 200,937
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 227,416
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••