Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,840
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#324630 May 5, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Cave got too stuffy, and the smell of your own feces piling up in the corners got too strong for ya, huh?
Change caves.
Next...
That's okay, I'd distance myself from stupidity like "absent the death of the pregnant woman herself, no homicide has occurred in the death of the fetus" too.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324631 May 5, 2014
What happens within a person's body is NONE of your business. You don't even have a right to know if she's pregnant, even if you're the sperm donor.

What "institutionalizing" ? She makes a medical decision, goes to a doctor, and is treated.
Drifting to sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent life is everyone's business. Just because you don't have a problem with it doesn't mean no one has legitimate complaints about the institutionalizing of the process.

Indianapolis

#324632 May 5, 2014
Destroy he mind? Only if she's incredibly fragile to begin with. Do you care h0o many women have kids and regret it afterwards?
Drifting to sleep wrote:
I would also like to know what the percentage of women have abortions then later regret it. You don't think that can destroy a woman's mind?.

Indianapolis

#324634 May 5, 2014
Sense of innocence? Doesn't go away with the hymen?

Most women just feel relief.

Why is it so important to you that women suffer?
Drifting to sleep wrote:
I would also like to know if a woman loses her sense of innocence after an abortion?. Does she feel dirty and somehow evil afterwords?. Does this cause women to have mental problems?.

Indianapolis

#324635 May 5, 2014
Try this:
http://www.mylovemachine.com/sex-machines/fma...

Adults only, NSFW
Anita Mandelay wrote:
<quoted text>
"If" he zips up.? You directed him to. There are no "if's" here.
I'm not lookin' to just get through the night here granny. I want to be ridden like Amtrak, long and often. Your advice to men isnt helping me.
<quoted text>
Your directive was clear. Keep it in your pants if their woman said she was not willing to carry a pregnancy. There was no "choice" involved.
<quoted text>
You need to contact the Guinness Book of World Records then.
<quoted text>
The fairy.

Location hidden

#324636 May 5, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and please don't get us wrong, we harbor no illusions that you misogynists would ever give up your fight to hold on to the last thread of control over women that you can grasp onto. We understand how devastating loss of control can be, reminiscing about the days when you could slap her around if she talked back and not be subject to arrest. How devastating for you.
It's the "I see misogynists in my sleep" lady. You're psychotic.
I have no desire to control any woman, let alone you. I wouldn't even want to get near you.
You probably have that musty smell about you.
You can screw who you want as many times as you want. You can use contraception till it's coming out of your ears. I simply believe innocent human life should be protected.
You're free to point out ANYTHING I've ever said that indicates my motive is anything but legal protection of the unborn. Think you can do it ?

Location hidden

#324637 May 5, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are clamoring for control of women while feigning love for the fetus.
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide what I'm clamoring for you psychotic.
Guess you are unaware of researching prior to making stupid statements. Here is a couple of helpers for you:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2332264
http://www.nowfoundation.org/issues/reproduct...
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that women lack the ability to make the intelligent and rational decision relating to their own pregnancies while being allowed a choice?.
No, that was the other idiot poster. She was suggesting that women lack the intelligence, self control, and willpower to refrain from subjecting themselves to the horrible tortures of an incompetent butcher. I happen to have a higher opinion of women than she does.

Indianapolis

#324638 May 5, 2014
You can't "protect" the fetus without controlling the woman involved. She has established rights concerning HER body--including pregnancy. Abridging those rights is controlling her choices and thus, controlling her.
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the "I see misogynists in my sleep" lady. You're psychotic.
I have no desire to control any woman, let alone you. I wouldn't even want to get near you.
You probably have that musty smell about you.
You can screw who you want as many times as you want. You can use contraception till it's coming out of your ears. I simply believe innocent human life should be protected.
You're free to point out ANYTHING I've ever said that indicates my motive is anything but legal protection of the unborn. Think you can do it ?

Location hidden

#324639 May 5, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Siri's fault, not mine. I dictated it properly.
Siri doesn't automatically put in punctuation. You have to dictate it. Had you done so properly it would have been put in.
It's okay to admit you made a mistake. You won't turn into a pillar of salt.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324640 May 5, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, I'd distance myself from stupidity like "absent the death of the pregnant woman herself, no homicide has occurred in the death of the fetus" too.
That's nice - how distant are you from stupidity like "Women in the US are nothing more than incubators once pregnant, and their 14th Amendment protections disappear once conception occurs."

Or stupidity like criminalizing miscarriage?

Or stupidity like requiring women who seek abortion to submit to coercion, for the purpose of 'changing her mind' through instrumental rape by the State, beforehand?

Or stupidity like requiring all abortions, regardless of modality, to be performed in an "Ambulatory Surgical Center"?

Never mind - I already know you heartily approve of that sort of stupidity.

Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324641 May 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Try this:
http://www.mylovemachine.com/sex-machines/fma...
Adults only, NSFW
<quoted text>
I don't think Harbor Freight stocks that one...

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324642 May 5, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide what I'm clamoring for you psychotic.
<quoted text>
No, that was the other idiot poster. She was suggesting that women lack the intelligence, self control, and willpower to refrain from subjecting themselves to the horrible tortures of an incompetent butcher. I happen to have a higher opinion of women than she does.
I'm not 'suggesting' anything, moron - I'm baldly stating facts: some women will seek abortion regardless of its legality.

Unless you are in favor of these women being relegated to illegal abortion, why else would you seek to criminalize it?

You've been suggesting that a corpse has more right to bodily autonomy than a pregnant woman.

You've been suggesting that a woman consents to pregnancy when she consents to sex.

You've been suggesting that women's reproduction should be more subject to the opinions of others, than to our own opinions.

I suggest you get your very own womb implant, that you can control to your little heart's content.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324643 May 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You can't "protect" the fetus without controlling the woman involved. She has established rights concerning HER body--including pregnancy. Abridging those rights is controlling her choices and thus, controlling her.
<quoted text>
Thank-you, sir.

Excellent post.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324645 May 5, 2014
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>Siri doesn't automatically put in punctuation. You have to dictate it. Had you done so properly it would have been put in.
It's okay to admit you made a mistake. You won't turn into a pillar of salt.
It's better, however, to deny having made a mistake when no mistake was made.

Indianapolis

#324647 May 5, 2014
Pity...;)
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Harbor Freight stocks that one...
:)
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#324648 May 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is it is not her body. There is another body attached in her womb. She has no right to murder the other human being.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324649 May 5, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is it is not her body. There is another body attached in her womb. She has no right to murder the other human being.
And just where do you think her womb is located; in your body?

If you really believe she does not have a ride to "murder the other human being," then I invite you to invoke your rights according to the first amendment, and petition your Government for a redress of your grievances. Hire an attorney, if you find one will take your case, and take it up with the US supreme court.
sam

United States

#324650 May 5, 2014
womp womp womp

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324651 May 5, 2014
Siri screws up again! Should be "an attorney who will take your case."

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#324652 May 5, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is it is not her body. There is another body attached in her womb. She has no right to murder the other human being.
By the way dimwit, it takes a whole lot more than human tissue to make a human being. What's inside her womb is no different than a parasite. It lives off her, it grows within her, and it will eventually get out of her.

If she drinks alcohol the parasite, drinks alcohol as well. If she smokes the parasite smokes as well. If she drinks coffee, the parasite also gets hyper. Why do you think doctors don't prescribe antidepressants or stimulants to women who are pregnant?

Don't be an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,114,864
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min River Tam 228,539
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 41 min Brian_G 1,090
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,576
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 3 hr Carol 280
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Brenda Stiles 338
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE