Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309947 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324550 May 3, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
What if the woman threatens the boyfriend with abortion, or uses it as a bargaining chip.
Gee, then I guess Mr. "boyfriend" should have kept it in HIS pants -- eh?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324551 May 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Or, with the same logic - ask any woman who dies during a botched abortion, but what's the point? Right and wrong aren't defined by who you ask.
Best of all, ask your mother; good thing she didn't abort you!
In answer to your first question,'botched abortions' are what you people are clamoring for, since you advocate criminalizing the procedure, and turning qualified personnel who perform them into criminals, leaving the field wide open for back-alley and kitchen table-practitioners. You'd dance in the streets if EVERY abortion killed the woman obtaining one.

In answer to your second, my mother is avidly pro-choice.

Try again?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#324552 May 3, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
So a clean safe abortion under these circumstances would not be a convenience? You think the rapist is responsible for ""evildoing" " and in effect the women/girl would be granted the right to choose abortion under these circumstances, therefore leaving us to believe that you put no value or give no rights to the "unborn child" considering how it was CONCEIVED....correct??
Life has infinite value; adoption is freedom and abortion is death.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324553 May 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Life has infinite value; adoption is freedom and abortion is death.
We are already free to gestate for the benefit of the infertile, Brian - it's just that we are ALSO free NOT TO.

If adoption is so wonderful, why are there 300,000 UNADOPTABLE kids in state-run facilities, and millions of kids in foster care who aren't getting adopted?

I'll tell you: because picky people don't want to adopt anything but newborns.

Fuck them.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#324554 May 3, 2014
There are waiting lines to adopt newborns. Profanity is no replacement for reason.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324555 May 3, 2014
I don't think she can abort her boyfriend.
Drifting to sleep wrote:
What if the woman threatens the boyfriend with abortion, or uses it as a bargaining chip.

Indianapolis

#324556 May 3, 2014
If you qualify, you can adopt. What you can do is adopt kids who are NOT newborns--or don't they matter? They can fu**ing well WAIT if they want a neonate, or not get one at all.
Brian_G wrote:
There are waiting lines to adopt newborns. Profanity is no replacement for reason.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324557 May 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
"There are waiting lines to adopt newborns..."

Yes....as long as they're 'the right color', and have no 'abnormalities', or post-natal drug problems, or biological relatives who might challenge the adoption........those newborns are just SOL....

Profanity is the most appropriate way to deal with idiots like you, who don't understand that women are people...and that a fetus is not a citizen with Constitutional rights.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324558 May 3, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>The anti choice crowd cannot keep a consistent debate intact. Brian proves that his debate is centered around how conception took place and not about the unborn child which he pretends such concern. Those that would deny abortion under any circumstance provides an entire lack of concern for the woman/girl and toss away her rights in the blink of an eye. They cannot win one way or the other, their foundation is shaky.
They're all grasping at straws. The undisputable fact is, abortion is legal, and women have choices regarding their pregnancies.

And, because they would like for abortion to be illegal and can do nothing about it, they're pissed.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324559 May 3, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
First, learn proper punctuation. Second what about it?

Do endeavor to ask a question with some meaning.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#324560 May 3, 2014
What happens to the milk in a womans tits once she has an abortion?. I heard it causes breast cancer.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#324561 May 3, 2014
"Brian_G" whined like a little girl
Murdering your unborn child isn't freedom.
==========
well you do have the freedom to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324562 May 3, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
What happens to the milk in a womans tits once she has an abortion?. I heard it causes breast cancer.
Really?

Then miscarriage would do the same....don't ya think?

Of course you don't.
NewsYTube

Marietta, GA

#324563 May 3, 2014

ANTICHRIST WORLD STAGE ---(News)

http://youtu.be/-SsOwMGssNI

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324565 May 3, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
Uh, the same thing that happens wheh she has a miscarriage....it dries up, and goes away...if she had ever started lactating in the first place. Most women don't lactate until the fetus is a baby - you know, a BORN one.

Unused milk SO doesn't cause breast cancer. It's supposed to be in there. You do know what the function of breasts is, right?

You really need to stop believing everything you hear - in fact, go look it up in a medical journal.(I'd stay away from so-called 'pro-life' sources, if you want the facts, rather than some bullshit propaganda used to scare women into gestating for your convenience.)

Indianapolis

#324566 May 3, 2014
The vast majority of abortions happen in the 1st trimester, before lactation begins. Nor does breast milk cause cancer.
Drifting to sleep wrote:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324567 May 3, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
Why yes, you are correct. Every woman that has a miscarriage or an abortion will eventually die of breast cancer.

Location hidden

#324568 May 3, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the woman threatens the boyfriend with abortion or uses it as a bargaining chip.
Do I think this is okay? No, of course not
But the man can take the following precautions to ensure that an unplanned/unwanted pregnancy doesn't happen with a girl that would do this in the first place (provided he cares)
They are as follows
1) No sex
2) Use a condom and spermicidal gel ( if you're not a jackin, you're a wrappin)
3) Invite Mother, and or grandmother, and or sister, and or aunt, and or obnoxious best friend
4) Invite wife or girlfriend that you know is already on the pill, and is not into threesomes
5) Don't believe girl if she says she is on the pill ( I used that one, and guess what?)
*cue wedding bells*
6) Join a religion that doesn't believe in having sex, follow that religion, abide by that religion, don't falter from that religion
And last but not least, know the girl you're going to have sex with if you don't want this to happen. You can increase your chances of this not happening if you ask yourself or her the following questions
1) Does she already have children?
2) How man Baby Daddies are there?
3) Does this girl have a strong male role model?
4) Does she have an older brother that can kick your ass to the moon and back?
5) Is she "clingy"?
If you follow these simple guidelines and or warning signals, you can lower your chances of that actually happening to you to a very small percentage.
For further instruction, please watch any Maury show
This has been a paid sex education chalk talk brought to you by Gracie Cares
Drifting to sleep, I can see that you were worried about this, so you should print these helpful tips off and hang them in your room in the basement.

You are welcome.

Location hidden

#324569 May 3, 2014
Drifting off to sleep

During puberty, a girl starts to produce milk in her breasts, which is why we have them. They are full of milk.

If the milk gets too old, it is released into her blood stream, and without a baby, it curdles. The curdled milk that is coursing through our veins, ends up back in the breasts giving them a sagged look when we can't have children anymore.

Now, there is good milk, and there is bad milk.

I know that you feel bad and that you're trying to continually help your mommy, and save her life, but if she didn't have miscarriage or an abortion, she is doomed anyways, and your efforts futile

You really should get more educated on your facts.

I'm glad I can at least point you in the right direction.

Location hidden

#324570 May 3, 2014
I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I meant to say because your mommy had an abortion or a miscarriage, you were able to take the place of that baby, and probably delayed her time frame giving her a few more years before she died of breast cancer.

My bad. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,234,298
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 min James Huston 5,636
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 239,363
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Hector Valente 201,810
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web