Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,618
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

#324361 Apr 30, 2014
LTT wrote:
I'm speaking to someone, maybe more than one of you readers, here, about your baby that is inside you. I am asking you, please, in the name of love, to spare your baby and let it live. Please let your heart turn toward your baby, and love it. Ask God to help you to love it. He will. Your baby may well do something necessary for others, in this life. Whatever it will do, it will do what it was intended to do. It will make a difference in the life of someone. That someone needs to be loved by your baby. Save your child and do not abort it---in the name of love. If for some reason you can't keep it, I know you can find someone who will adore it. Nevertheless, there is a purpose for your child. Save it in the name of love, and love for it. Please!
Talk is cheap LTT. What are you prepared to do for that "baby" that's inside of any woman who may read your line of sh*t? Nothing?

Then stom ta jora, ya zevel!
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

#324362 Apr 30, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Which also means they are nothing like you.
Or you for that matter.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324363 Apr 30, 2014
LTT wrote:
I'm speaking to someone, maybe more than one of you readers, here, about your baby that is inside you. I am asking you, please, in the name of love, to spare your baby and let it live. Please let your heart turn toward your baby, and love it. Ask God to help you to love it. He will. Your baby may well do something necessary for others, in this life. Whatever it will do, it will do what it was intended to do. It will make a difference in the life of someone. That someone needs to be loved by your baby. Save your child and do not abort it---in the name of love. If for some reason you can't keep it, I know you can find someone who will adore it. Nevertheless, there is a purpose for your child. Save it in the name of love, and love for it. Please!
Beautifully said! We were all created in the image and likeness of God. We were willed by God to exist before he even formed us(our bodies). We all have a purpose whether we understand that or not .How we get into this world doesnt change that nor does who our parents are or if we are wanted or not by our parents. Our earthly parents were used as a vessel to get us here. Biologically we are our parents but we all belong to God. Wnen we leave this earthly life, we will go to him. He gives life. He will take us home to heaven.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324364 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracie, character only matters when it stands the potential of being substantially affected, whether positively or negatively. My posts on Topix stand much less than a snowball's chance in christian hell of affecting my character. You know, the one in real life...
<quoted text>
You haven't met me. So how would you know what I look like?
<quoted text>
It's definitely a Lawyer thing. We don't tell anyone more than what they need to know. We also don't ask questions to which we don't know the answer.
<quoted text>
Nope. Sorry if that offends you.
<quoted text>
IOW, I am something to you, albeit something you consider insignificant.
<quoted text>
Who am I using? Your daughter? Really? For what am I using her?
<quoted text>
You're mistaking me for someone who gives a sh*t about what you think of me.
<quoted text>
When you can show cause as to why it is I owe you any explanation whatsoever, then I'll answer your first question.
As for your second question, I have three words for you; "asked and answered."
Another name change CD? Tsk tsk!

Wait, what am I reading here? Yet ANOTHER proabortion stalker here? WOW! Creepy!!

What is with you crazy proaborts stalking people ? Haha and you CLAIM to be a lawyer @@
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

#324365 Apr 30, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Beautifully said! We were all created in the image and likeness of God. We were willed by God to exist before he even formed us(our bodies). We all have a purpose whether we understand that or not .How we get into this world doesnt change that nor does who our parents are or if we are wanted or not by our parents. Our earthly parents were used as a vessel to get us here. Biologically we are our parents but we all belong to God. Wnen we leave this earthly life, we will go to him. He gives life. He will take us home to heaven.
Dweeb!!!!!!!!!!

How are you????

I see you still believe in your fairy tale about going to heaven.

Tell me something; if man does not control G-d's will and G-d doesn't control man's will, what's so terrible about G-d willing someone into existence and man, or in this case, women, willing that someone out of existence?

Unless, of course, you don't believe a woman's free will is G-d given and left undisturbed by G-d.

How's the weight loss plan coming along?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324366 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweeb!!!!!!!!!!
How are you????
I see you still believe in your fairy tale about going to heaven.
Tell me something; if man does not control G-d's will and G-d doesn't control man's will, what's so terrible about G-d willing someone into existence and man, or in this case, women, willing that someone out of existence?
Unless, of course, you don't believe a woman's free will is G-d given and left undisturbed by G-d.
How's the weight loss plan coming along?
Studmuffin!!!! Dawg!!!! I am good. How are you ?

What do mean by "I see you still believe in your fairy tale about going to heaven"??? You converted to Judaism last time i saw you here. News flash; Jews believe in heaven. Wait, you didnt mlve on to your next wife already, did you? She must be an atheist. I am sure you followed the leader once again? Whatever you wife is, you are kinda deal?

So, you have no problem with "man willing someone out of existence"? If someone shoots and kills you daughter, son or one of your many wives, you would justify that? Might wanna rephrase that ridiculous comment. But freakin aye, whatever suits your agenda. Free will power with no boundaries, right?

""""Hows
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324367 Apr 30, 2014
"""Hows the weight loss going""""

Great, thanks. Lost 250lbs. Now I am belkw your wives 400lb mark.

Woo hooo!!!!!! She can have my b old fat clothes "if" of course you can squeeze her into it ;)
Common Sense

Newark, NJ

#324368 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
I already explained it to you.
Nope. You never once explained how the pain of child birth or the rigors of working for a living
make sex for procreation a non pleasurable chore.
I'll give you another chance to try however. Or are you going to dodge again, gelding ?
Too bad you don't have the "common sense," or the balls to stand up to a "fight." Instead, you just cry and whine like a $2.00 charmuta and resort to the infamous "mommy, mommy, I didn't like what he said..tell him to go away."
You must be really proud of yourself.
Well, you may be successful in getting me "bounced," and even in convincing the powers that be at Topix to not even address a valid inquiry.
Make no mistake my gelding friend. I raised not one finger to get you bounced. Why would I ? And deprive myself of the chance to expose the idiocy you expound here on a daily basis ?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324369 Apr 30, 2014
*below*

Sorry. A case of FFS.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324370 Apr 30, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really care if people know her name or her attachment to me, I'm sure there are a few here that do. I just want to know why you felt it necessary to let me know that you knew who she was. Why did you want me to know that you knew about my daughter, and why did you attach a disgusting example? Do you need a crayon?
Are you really that simple? Seriously?
Now dance some more. You're not really good at it, and I know your job depends a lot on it, so practice.
Answer me then why you wanted me to know that you knew who my daughter is, and why that sorry example you used.
Creepers. Stalkers. Contol freaks. Threat makers. Obssession.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324371 Apr 30, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You never once explained how the pain of child birth or the rigors of working for a living
make sex for procreation a non pleasurable chore.
I'll give you another chance to try however. Or are you going to dodge again, gelding ?
<quoted text>
Make no mistake my gelding friend. I raised not one finger to get you bounced. Why would I ? And deprive myself of the chance to expose the idiocy you expound here on a daily basis ?
Haha is CD or whatever his name has changed to, is still fighting this nonsense? I wish he would just admit how sillybhe sounded when he said that. Pretty funny tho.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#324372 Apr 30, 2014
Roe v. Wade was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. Roe v. Wade is like a nonviolent civil war, government license of genocide labeled as reproductive choice.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324373 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely a Lawyer thing. We don't tell anyone more than what they need to know. We also don't ask questions to which we don't know the answer.
<quoted text>."
That's obvious (if you were a Lawyer.... okay) which is why you're not answering why you would use my daughter in that kind of example. Why, would be too embarrassing to admit. You can't admit to being a creepy, creepy, man.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a sh*t about what you think of me.
<quoted text>>
And from that statement, you think I give a crap what you think of me? Prime example of delusions of grandeur on your part. Cute!
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can show cause as to why it is I owe you any explanation whatsoever, then I'll answer your first question.>>
When you can show cause.....? BHAHAHAHAH Really? Dude, I know a lot of Lawyers, and ahhahahahahahaha OMG hahahhaaha
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
We also don't ask questions to which we don't know the answer.>>

hahhahahaah OMG you're so cracking me up right now....hahahah
I think you're taking the Perry Mason mind set a bit too far. hahhahaha Okay Mr. L.A. Law.

I'll have to remember that you don't ask questions unless you already know the answer to it. BAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG, I'm practically piss'n my pants. hahahahahahah

Location hidden

#324376 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracie, you Canadians enjoy free medicine up there!
lol, okay, sure... we enjoy free medicine up here.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
So go get a script for Xanax, or Latuda,
I can't mix my drugs like that. I would love to add to my mix already, but that would be detrimental to my health. I know, I know, all I hear is blah blah blah from the Doc's too.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>have a coke and a smile and go change your privacy settings on your Facebook page, lest anyone who's really dangerous, finds out your husband's name, and your son's name as well.,
Dude, I don't care who knows, I just wanted you to tell me why you wanted me to know you knew. DUH! Seriously?
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>And before you go jumping off another cliff, you may want to think that all that little bit you say about character, in real life means loads to me
Okay, so you're not a Lawyer then? Get your stories straight.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>If you have any recollection of my posts between 2009 through 2012, you'll remember I am also a family man and that I will not jeopardize my family for anything, or anyone..,
OMG you actually do assign your importance as high'ish' to me. Why would I have any recollection of your posts? Do you think I really care that much to remember? Awww again, pinch your cheeks adorable. If I care about something, I remember it. I don't remember your posts from 2009 to 2012. hahahhaha okay
CDII wrote:
<quoted text> Hence the reason why I only used the name Alexandra, without disclosing who she is.
Again, I don't care if anyone knows who she is, I just wanted to know why you wanted me to know who she is, and (again), why the disgusting example you used.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324377 Apr 30, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not going to pull the trigger.
Tiller was warned over and over to stop his Partial Birth Third Trimester Abortion murders or else someone would stop him. He was a real sicko who murdered thousands of Babies. No excuse for his behavior.
He absolutely deserved what he got deserved and the world is a better place without him.
Of course this is only my opinion
Cd is under the impression that "taking someone out of existence" is acceptable.

Location hidden

#324378 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you for that matter.
You're certainly not like anyone I know, and I know a lot of Lawyers, and such and ya, I went to Univercity.

oh, it's 3:28 here, my soap's about to start. Later Lawyer.

Location hidden

#324379 Apr 30, 2014
En utilisant une autre langue pour insulte CDII et a jurer a moi en hebreu. Chiquenaude il CDII vous etes vraiment adorables.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324380 Apr 30, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are told in the Jewish Bible that is what He said, but yes, that would be the one.
SO...if our "rights" or none rights come from this god:

"Our rights are given, not by the state but by the hand of God."
John F Kennedy

Then why not follow the supposed book of this god in every aspect allowing only for the "rights" given and none more?
Common Sense

Newark, NJ

#324381 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you for that matter.
I should hope not.
You ARE capable of paying attention, aren't you,gelding ? At least when it suits you anyway.

Glad we agree on cpeter in any case.
Common Sense

Newark, NJ

#324382 Apr 30, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Haha is CD or whatever his name has changed to, is still fighting this nonsense? I wish he would just admit how sillybhe sounded when he said that. Pretty funny tho.
Yep, he's still going. It's absolutely not in his cowardly DNA to ever admit he might have said something stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,216,884
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min James 237,704
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Bruin For Life 29,522
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. 4 hr UHB 1
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Pride of GA 5,228
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web