Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310175 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#324321 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>Do not equate what's right with what's moral, or what's immoral with what's wrong. Something may be wrong, but it is not necessarily immoral.
I said illegal. You went off on a tangent.

What would be illegal that isn't immoral. The only thing I can think of might be drug use.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#324323 Apr 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiller the Baby Killer got what he deserved
Call it vigilante justice
If you believe in God, that wasn't the answer. He may not have had time to get right with the Lord. People change, even abortionists.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324324 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, don't take me for an idiot. You wanted me to know you knew, and I want to know why did you do that? Everyone else could get the idea that it's a dog or a cat, but you wanted me to know you knew that it wasn't a dog or a cat or a cabbage patch kid.

and to follow up.

CDII wrote, "<quoted text>
Andrea, did your husband get his aim right? Last time you complained he put something in your eye.

"

Original post, and you already knew her relationship to me, and you said this?

CDII wrote, "<quoted text>Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.
No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you. "

Really? You meant Alexandra here (my daughter), and you say this, and then you say no worries, I won't say who Alexandra is, but you sure wanted me to know, huh? Dude....
You're such a dimwit Grace. It was you who let the proverbial "cat" out the bag. If you had kept your piehole shut, no one would have known that Alexandra is your daughter

There's no one to blame for that than you.

Now, get off my case. It was your own f*ck up.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324325 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
Kinda creepy. Your rationalization skills aren't cutting it here CDII. This was your way of letting me know you know, and doing it in a very disturbed way. Admit you didn't intend that, because everyone makes mistakes, and you got a tad mixed up. Own up to yours, admit it, and move on, otherwise, whoa.... creepy dude. Seriously.
I made no mistake. You made the mistake of shooting off your mouth.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324326 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a dimwit Grace. It was you who let the proverbial "cat" out the bag. If you had kept your piehole shut, no one would have known that Alexandra is your daughter
There's no one to blame for that than you.
Now, get off my case. It was your own f*ck up.
But my point is CDII that you wanted me to know that you knew who Alexandra was. I would never have mentioned her name. YOU DID. And I want to know why you would use her name in such a disgusting manner in the first place. I'm sorry I'm calling you on your crap, you're not that smart. Personally, it doesn't bother me that a few people know her name, there are people on here that are already privy to that information, but the way you used it, and let me know that you knew is creepy dude. It really is. And the example you used, dude, again, creepy.

So really, if YOU had kept your pie hole shut in the first place, and never brought up the fact that you wanted me to know you knew about her, this wouldn't be an issue. This would never have been pointed out, but you had to let me know you knew who she was, and in such a way that is quite (again) disturbing.

There are probably a couple of people here that know her name already, I just find it alarming that you wanted to make sure I knew that you were one of them.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.
No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
No dude, you wanted me to know that you knew who Alexandra was. You're trying to back track and proclaim that you aren't to blame. I NEVER brought up her name, you did. I asked who Andrea was (having no idea the two were one, and the same), you said you meant Alexandra. And it was at that point, you wanted me to know that you knew who she was, and I was asking why did you do that?
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrea (you meant my daughter, Alexandra, you admitted that), did your husband get his aim right? Last time you complained he put something in your eye.
Again dude, really, really creepy. And you no doubt have to stand your ground because what this makes you look like is whoa. You sure wanted me to know you knew who she was, that's obvious..... and really creepy
Keep back peddling, and saying it was ME, and no one would know...
WRONG CDII, you wanted me to know you knew, and it was you that couldn't keep your pie hole shut.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
Again, there are people on here that know who she is already, but boy oh boy, you sure wanted me to know you were one of them, with a great shining example of the type of person you really are..... and that's creepy.

Location hidden

#324327 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no mistake. You made the mistake of shooting off your mouth.
Ya you did. You know you did, and you just don't have the ability to man up and own it.

Location hidden

#324328 Apr 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the people that are slated to receive the death penalty today in Oklahoma got what they deserved.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#324329 Apr 29, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you think you're a Christian. Aren't Christians supposed to try to emulate Jesus Christ? WWJD?

Since: Mar 14

Federal Way, WA

#324330 Apr 30, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get that. Shooting a Doctor or bombing a clinic etc etc won't stop it. If anything it hurts the cause making people way more determined to fight. Escalates to where "that" stuff happens, when it's not going to help. Nut jobs with every controversial issue.
There are some weirdoes right here on this thread who were dancing with the news of Dr. Tiller's Death. Some, apparently, still are. Nut jobs indeed.
CDII

Hollywood, FL

#324331 Apr 30, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>But my point is CDII that you wanted me to know that you knew who Alexandra was. I would never have mentioned her name. YOU DID. And I want to know why you would use her name in such a disgusting manner in the first place. I'm sorry I'm calling you on your crap, you're not that smart. Personally, it doesn't bother me that a few people know her name, there are people on here that are already privy to that information, but the way you used it, and let me know that you knew is creepy dude. It really is. And the example you used, dude, again, creepy.

So really, if YOU had kept your pie hole shut in the first place, and never brought up the fact that you wanted me to know you knew about her, this wouldn't be an issue. This would never have been pointed out, but you had to let me know you knew who she was, and in such a way that is quite (again) disturbing.

There are probably a couple of people here that know her name already, I just find it alarming that you wanted to make sure I knew that you were one of them.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.

No dude, you wanted me to know that you knew who Alexandra was. You're trying to back track and proclaim that you aren't to blame. I NEVER brought up her name, you did. I asked who Andrea was (having no idea the two were one, and the same), you said you meant Alexandra. And it was at that point, you wanted me to know that you knew who she was, and I was asking why did you do that?

Andrea (you meant my daughter, Alexandra, you admitted that), did your husband get his aim right? Last time you complained he put something in your eye. "

Again dude, really, really creepy. And you no doubt have to stand your ground because what this makes you look like is whoa. You sure wanted me to know you knew who she was, that's obvious..... and really creepy
Keep back peddling, and saying it was ME, and no one would know...
WRONG CDII, you wanted me to know you knew, and it was you that couldn't keep your pie hole shut.

Again, there are people on here that know who she is already, but boy oh boy, you sure wanted me to know you were one of them, with a great shining example of the type of person you really are..... and that's creepy.
If you say you've never mentioned her name here, then how is it that there are some people here who are privy to that information?
CDII

Hollywood, FL

#324332 Apr 30, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Ya you did. You know you did, and you just don't have the ability to man up and own it.
You can try and play that card if you want Grace. But, your bluff has already been called.

Here's the point you're missing babe, if you want something kept private, don't spill the proverbial "beans."
CDII

Hollywood, FL

#324333 Apr 30, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>Tiller the Baby Killer got what he deserved

I bet you're really pissed off it wasn't you who pulled the trigger. Ain't ya, ya fetus worshiper?

Location hidden

#324335 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say you've never mentioned her name here, then how is it that there are some people here who are privy to that information?
It's called Facebook, and you're not a Facebook friend. I never mentioned her name here, but you knew it, and you're not a Facebook friend, which means you're creepy. You went out of your way to let me know that you knew who she was, and again, you did it in a disgusting way. Man up, and own it you creepy, creepy, little man.

Location hidden

#324336 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try and play that card if you want Grace. But, your bluff has already been called.
Here's the point you're missing babe, if you want something kept private, don't spill the proverbial "beans."
What bluff? What bluff did I make? Tell me that (you'll avoid it of course, cause you can never man up, so one more time because I can see you're probably not good at your job.

Why did you want me to know you knew my daughter's name, and why did you use her in that way?

And

What bluff?

You're a Lawyer, if you bring something up, defend it. You can't twist this CDII.

Location hidden

#324337 Apr 30, 2014
KatieKatieKatie wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some weirdoes right here on this thread who were dancing with the news of Dr. Tiller's Death. Some, apparently, still are. Nut jobs indeed.
They should dance when hearing the news about a Death Row inmate that deserves to die, getting it. I do. Tiller did the job he believed in, and what he did wasn't illegal. It may not have been too liked with certain people, and heck, like I've said before, after a while, that ship has sailed. If the mom's healthy, and the baby (whatever you want to call it) is fine, leave it be. That's my take. But killing the guy in his own church? Yeah, nooo
Jorja Fox

Cullen, VA

#324338 Apr 30, 2014
"Women across the state will be plunged back into the dark days of back-alley procedures that Roe was supposed to end" if HB 1390 goes into effect, Julie Rikelman, the attorney for the Jackson Women's Health Organization, said Monday. "The devastating impact of this unconstitutional law couldn’t be clearer."

Mississippi May Become the First State Since Roe v. Wade to Be Without a Single Abortion Provider

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/04/missi...

Location hidden

#324339 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a dime for every time you used the word "proverbial", that's getting so old.

Anyways, I didn't bring up my daughter's name (AGAIN) you did. You wanted me to know you knew who she was.

There isn't a way I could have got a hold of you to say, "hey, please don't use my daughter's name, especially in that way" but you're banned, and I wouldn't want to private message you anyways. I'm calling it on you, and you don't have the balls to answer, and one more time..

Why?
and
What bluff did I make?

Location hidden

#324340 Apr 30, 2014
Jorja Fox wrote:
"Women across the state will be plunged back into the dark days of back-alley procedures that Roe was supposed to end" if HB 1390 goes into effect, Julie Rikelman, the attorney for the Jackson Women's Health Organization, said Monday. "The devastating impact of this unconstitutional law couldn’t be clearer."
Mississippi May Become the First State Since Roe v. Wade to Be Without a Single Abortion Provider
No access doesn't mean it's not going to get done, all it means is that it won't be done safely.

Location hidden

#324341 Apr 30, 2014
BTW, if you're going to come back with if you don't want your daughter's name being used, then stop saying it, don't bother. This is now more than that, and I'm calling you on it.
You said it FIRST, you wanted me to know you knew who she was, and why did you use that disgusting example of her to let me know
and
What bluff?

Location hidden

#324342 Apr 30, 2014
Jorja Fox wrote:
That article, I just read it, a tad upsetting (to say the least)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,250,558
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min NoahLovesU 243,105
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 6,213
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 3 hr Alex - Infowars d... 1,624
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 8 hr Fartin24 7 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Tue KeS 201,822
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,826
More from around the web