Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314308 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#324377 Apr 30, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not going to pull the trigger.
Tiller was warned over and over to stop his Partial Birth Third Trimester Abortion murders or else someone would stop him. He was a real sicko who murdered thousands of Babies. No excuse for his behavior.
He absolutely deserved what he got deserved and the world is a better place without him.
Of course this is only my opinion
Cd is under the impression that "taking someone out of existence" is acceptable.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324378 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you for that matter.
You're certainly not like anyone I know, and I know a lot of Lawyers, and such and ya, I went to Univercity.

oh, it's 3:28 here, my soap's about to start. Later Lawyer.

Location hidden

#324379 Apr 30, 2014
En utilisant une autre langue pour insulte CDII et a jurer a moi en hebreu. Chiquenaude il CDII vous etes vraiment adorables.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324380 Apr 30, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are told in the Jewish Bible that is what He said, but yes, that would be the one.
SO...if our "rights" or none rights come from this god:

"Our rights are given, not by the state but by the hand of God."
John F Kennedy

Then why not follow the supposed book of this god in every aspect allowing only for the "rights" given and none more?
Common Sense

Jersey City, NJ

#324381 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you for that matter.
I should hope not.
You ARE capable of paying attention, aren't you,gelding ? At least when it suits you anyway.

Glad we agree on cpeter in any case.
Common Sense

Jersey City, NJ

#324382 Apr 30, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Haha is CD or whatever his name has changed to, is still fighting this nonsense? I wish he would just admit how sillybhe sounded when he said that. Pretty funny tho.
Yep, he's still going. It's absolutely not in his cowardly DNA to ever admit he might have said something stupid.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324383 Apr 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Roe v. Wade was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. Roe v. Wade is like a nonviolent civil war, government license of genocide labeled as reproductive choice.
OH the DRAMA!!

The catholics would say the legalization of contraceptives was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority...right pumpkin?

To deny women/girls the right to a choice and force them to carry unwanted pregnancies would equate to elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. To deny women/girls a choice and deny them their right to best interests, self determination and self assessment would be government license of slavery.

But then Brian you are pro choice under certain circumstances which meet YOUR criteria ....right?

Location hidden

#324384 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dweeb!!!!!!!!!!
How are you????
I see you still believe in your fairy tale about going to heaven.
Tell me something; if man does not control G-d's will and G-d doesn't control man's will, what's so terrible about G-d willing someone into existence and man, or in this case, women, willing that someone out of existence?
Unless, of course, you don't believe a woman's free will is G-d given and left undisturbed by G-d.
How's the weight loss plan coming along?
There are three questions here that you should already know the answer to CDII, c'mon.

Why should you know the answer?

Because you never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to. hahahahhahahah

(nope, no God complex here)

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#324385 Apr 30, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Which is peachy as long as women who put kids up for adoption have a right to block their identity if they choose to. There's a constitutional right to privacy.
<quoted text>
If a child isn't adopted then the child grows up with their original birth cert. Always knows who their biological parent is. There is no guarantee the child would be adopted.

Joan
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324386 Apr 30, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>Studmuffin!!!! Dawg!!!! I am good. How are you ?

What do mean by "I see you still believe in your fairy tale about going to heaven"??? You converted to Judaism last time i saw you here. News flash; Jews believe in heaven. Wait, you didnt mlve on to your next wife already, did you? She must be an atheist. I am sure you followed the leader once again? Whatever you wife is, you are kinda deal?

So, you have no problem with "man willing someone out of existence"? If someone shoots and kills you daughter, son or one of your many wives, you would justify that? Might wanna rephrase that ridiculous comment. But freakin aye, whatever suits your agenda. Free will power with no boundaries, right?

""""Hows
Actually, I'm still very much in-love with my wife. I see myself that way for at least 30 more years.

Actually, Jews don't believe in "heaven." We call it Olam Ha-Ba, which means the world to come. If it was heaven, wouldn't it be appropriate to call it "the heaven to come?

My first wife died. Remember? If someone killed my second wife, I personally thank G-d for answering my prayer. No one is going to kill my wife, son, or daughter, or my step kids. If I don't kill him/her first, I will take the bullet meant for them.

So, to answer your question, no. I don't have a problem with man willing someone out of existence, whether a person, or a fetus.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324387 Apr 30, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
"""Hows the weight loss going""""

Great, thanks. Lost 250lbs. Now I am belkw your wives 400lb mark.

Woo hooo!!!!!! She can have my b old fat clothes "if" of course you can squeeze her into it ;)
I'll pass on the good news to her. But, she doesn't wear garage sale clothes dear. ;)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324388 Apr 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Roe v. Wade was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. Roe v. Wade is like a nonviolent civil war, government license of genocide labeled as reproductive choice.
Oh bullshit, Brian - no one is obligated to contemplate seek or obtain an abortion....ever.....by the Roe V Wade decision.

No one. Ever.

So there is no "Imposition of morality" involved here....except for your desire to impose your own, on women you've never met.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324389 Apr 30, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. You never once explained how the pain of child birth or the rigors of working for a living
make sex for procreation a non pleasurable chore.
I'll give you another chance to try however. Or are you going to dodge again, gelding ?

[QUOTE]Too bad you don't have the "common sense," or the balls to stand up to a "fight." Instead, you just cry and whine like a $2.00 charmuta and resort to the infamous "mommy, mommy, I didn't like what he said..tell him to go away."
You must be really proud of yourself.
Well, you may be successful in getting me "bounced," and even in convincing the powers that be at Topix to not even address a valid inquiry."

Make no mistake my gelding friend. I raised not one finger to get you bounced. Why would I ? And deprive myself of the chance to expose the idiocy you expound here on a daily basis ?
Topix is like jail; everyone is innocent and fundies like you do not listen to perfectly sound explanations the first, second, or tenth time.

Unfortunately, I don't own a cattle probe to stick up your ass and zap you into understanding. So you'll just have to remain stupid.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324390 Apr 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Another fundie idiot. Hey dweeb, cs, this is your protege!!

If Roe v. Wade had imposed anything, then women would have been forced to abort before the fetus reached viability. Which means that you probably wouldn't have been born without your mommy breaking the law ya dope.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324391 Apr 30, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>That's obvious (if you were a Lawyer.... okay) which is why you're not answering why you would use my daughter in that kind of example. Why, would be too embarrassing to admit. You can't admit to being a creepy, creepy, man.

CDII wrote, "<quoted text>

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a sh*t about what you think of me.
<quoted text>>"

And from that statement, you think I give a crap what you think of me? Prime example of delusions of grandeur on your part. Cute!

When you can show cause as to why it is I owe you any explanation whatsoever, then I'll answer your first question.>>"

When you can show cause.....? BHAHAHAHAH Really? Dude, I know a lot of Lawyers, and ahhahahahahahaha OMG hahahhaaha

We also don't ask questions to which we don't know the answer.>>"

hahhahahaah OMG you're so cracking me up right now....hahahah
I think you're taking the Perry Mason mind set a bit too far. hahhahaha Okay Mr. L.A. Law.

I'll have to remember that you don't ask questions unless you already know the answer to it. BAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG, I'm practically piss'n my pants. hahahahahahah
Don't forget your Depends Gracie.

One question; why don't you have the same last name as your husband?

Is it because:

A- you two aren't legally married?

B- he's just "baby daddy," or?

C- you don't believe in a woman taking her husband's name?

I mean, you don't even hyphenate.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324392 Apr 30, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not going to pull the trigger.

Tiller was warned over and over to stop his Partial Birth Third Trimester Abortion murders or else someone would stop him. He was a real sicko who murdered thousands of Babies. No excuse for his behavior.

He absolutely deserved what he got deserved and the world is a better place without him.

Of course this is only my opinion
Warned? By whom?

While were on the subject of your opinion of whether someone got what he deserved; what's your take on the "punishment" the RCC imposed on father Oliver O'Grady?

He should have been f*cked up the a$$ with a columnar cactus and then be hanged from a yardarm by his testicles with the cactus' branch tied to his neck by a rope.

But, that's my opinion.
CDII

Boca Raton, FL

#324393 Apr 30, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, he's still going. It's absolutely not in his cowardly DNA to ever admit he might have said something stupid.
I would if I had. Just like you schmuck.

Location hidden

#324394 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your Depends Gracie.
One question; why don't you have the same last name as your husband?
Is it because:
A- you two aren't legally married?
B- he's just "baby daddy," or?
C- you don't believe in a woman taking her husband's name?
I mean, you don't even hyphenate.
Four questions you asked, and yet they're all questions that you know the answer to because you don't ask questions that you don't already know the answer to.

hint, none of the above. Try again.
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>We also don't ask questions to which we don't know the answer

Yo Mason, the answer to your question isn't even an option. Is this how you conduct yourself in court? Really? I notice you have time to post here a lot, pretty light case load, huh?

Wow CDII, you would absolutely put any Lawyer that I know to shame. You total Perry Mason you!

You're easier to walk than my dog, and she's a toy breed.

Location hidden

#324395 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Warned? By whom?
Allow me.

He was warned by people that wanted to kill him or thought his life was in danger.

I have google, and Wikipedia to thank for that.

I'm sure you're privy to that information already. After all, you asked the question, and you only ask questions that you already know the answer to.

Location hidden

#324396 Apr 30, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pass on the good news to her. But, she doesn't wear garage sale clothes dear. ;)
I'm proud of myself. I'm walking away without commenting what I want to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Trump did curtsy 1,534,749
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Eagle 12 258,469
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr The phartss 33,088
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web