Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311926 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

CDII

United States

#324290 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your accusations. The onus is on you to prove it or did you not know that?lol

How am I Andrea? I dare ya.(I know, I know, you're going to look like a fool again by trying to side step it or come up with another asinine comment) but whatever, go on... do what you do so well....
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.

No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
CDII

United States

#324291 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Just how many people are you going to accuse of being someone else? Are you sure they're not all you? I'm thinking that they're all you.
You can think of me whatever floats your boat, Grace.
CDII

United States

#324292 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>Then what do you think their 'large' import was? You are in denial.
Pedophile priests? The one in denial is you Inky.

You're making affirmative statements for which you have no proof. So it all boils down to what you think and/or assume. Only that this time you're only making an ass-u.
CDII

United States

#324293 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense is NoahRSII, and I'm Andrea. Alrighty then. Dipped into the drink again, have ya?
You should know. Did you manage to get your 30 day coin this time? You've only been trying for, how long, 10 years now?

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324294 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our rights are given, not by the state but by the hand of God."
John F Kennedy
This god?

""Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.""

Since: Apr 14

Europe

#324295 Apr 29, 2014
I welcome
you to "A
World Of
Unlimited Health &
Wealth Opportunity".
Although the majority of
people desire to establish a
career of their own,
unfortunately, they do not
usually know how to begin.
Kedi Healthcare
Industries Nigeria
Limited bridges the gap
between Health, Wealth,
and ultimately the
fulfilment of ones career
desire.
Have you ever thought of
having a healthy living for
yourself and loved ones? If
you have, then you are not
the only one that is having
that concern, I was there
myself until about a year
ago when I came in contact
with Kedi Healthcare.
In my bid to find out cost
effective, but natural and
safe medication for my
family members, in-laws,
friends, and others that had
challenging health issues, I
discovered that KEDI
HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS
proved to be the best in
health related issues like
Hypertension, Diabetes,
Stroke & Paralysis, Fibroid,
Cancer, Ulcer & Gastritis,
Asthma, Tuberculosis, Pile,
Male/Female impotence and
infertility, Arthritis &
Rheumatism, Painful
Menstruation & disorders,
Weight Control &
Management, disorders of
Lungs, Heart, Kidney, Liver
etc. Other areas are: Body
Immune Boosting & HIV
Support, Anti-Aging, Anti-
Virus, Anti-Bacteria.

Join me @ www.kedihealthcareng.blogspot.com

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324296 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.
No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.

CDII you're totally creeping me out with that. What's wrong with you in that you would mention my daughter's name? Are you trying to hint at something? Make threats towards me or her? Why would you do that?
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
But you sure wanted me to know you knew about her, didn't you?
CDII

United States

#324297 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.

CDII you're totally creeping me out with that. What's wrong with you in that you would mention my daughter's name? Are you trying to hint at something? Make threats towards me or her? Why would you do that?

CDII wrote, "<quoted text>No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you."

But you sure wanted me to know you knew about her, didn't you?
Who's threatening who dear? I'm not the one disclosing privileged and sensitive information. You are.

You do remember the poster known as LynneD/persevere/Lil Lilly; right? Don't be like her.
;-)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324298 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.
He kept her identity to himself, dear - you're the one who blurted out she was your daughter.(Like anyone gives a rat's ass.)
Now that's just sad.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#324299 Apr 29, 2014
In pre colonial west Africa, cannibalism was a part of the Africans daily lives, they would buy the neighboring villages dead and vice versa. West Africans would eat people who died in battle or of disease, it didn't matter to them and they weren't ashamed of it. When the European explorers landed they were horrified at the savage and unholy practice.

I think abortion is a lot like cannibalism in the sense that its horrifying to a lot people who think its immoral. People who practice abortion don't seem to have the same moral values as people who are against it. I guess it depends on what your view of innocent life is.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324300 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. They're just saying we'll go to hell if we don't worship Jeebus Kryst.
Where do you want to go?
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324301 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile priests? The one in denial is you Inky.
You're making affirmative statements for which you have no proof. So it all boils down to what you think and/or assume. Only that this time you're only making an ass-u.
The statement was from the encyclopdeia britanica, a well repected refrence.
CDII

United States

#324302 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you want to go?
Let's see; I'd like to go to Fiji, Bora Bora, Australia (although the 28 hr flight is not something I'm keen on), and yes, Russia.

Can you set that up and pay for it? ;-)
CDII

United States

#324303 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement was from the encyclopdeia britanica, a well repected refrence.
A well respected reference that does not expressly state laws are based on some idea of morality.

You're right. A very well respected reference. The mere fact that it validates my point makes it a definitely well respected reference in my eyes.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324304 Apr 29, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
This god?
""Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.""
We are told in the Jewish Bible that is what He said, but yes, that would be the one.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324305 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
A well respected reference that does not expressly state laws are based on some idea of morality.
You're right. A very well respected reference. The mere fact that it validates my point makes it a definitely well respected reference in my eyes.
No it doesn't but it does show the influence of ethics and morals brought in by the church on English Common Law. Don't you think most laws are based on morality? In most cases what is illegal is also immoral.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324306 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see; I'd like to go to Fiji, Bora Bora, Australia (although the 28 hr flight is not something I'm keen on), and yes, Russia.
Can you set that up and pay for it? ;-)
I could maybe arrange for your ashes to be flown there free of charge. I have an in.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324307 Apr 29, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
He kept her identity to himself, dear - you're the one who blurted out she was your daughter.(Like anyone gives a rat's ass.)
Now that's just sad.
What's sad? Like no one already knew that? You're privy to that info, and that means a lot of people are, and really, she's coming up to the age that I don't really have to worry as much (every mother worries always but..). And obviously enough of a rat's ass was given for her to have even been brought up in the first place. Yes, sad, I also agree. Especially how
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324308 Apr 29, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
We're just getting rain and a little thunder. Nothing to be concerned about, really.
<quoted text>
It seems the storms are staying in the south. Glad for you but now I'm on the phone with a friend in GA.

Since: Mar 14

Tacoma, WA

#324309 Apr 29, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
Sad news for our old friend Phill Kline. Now if someone would just pay him a visit in church the score will be even.
http://msmagazine.com/blog/2014/04/28/newsfla...
And Dr. Tiller is still dead :(
Nobody will ever convince me Phil Kline's blatant actions didn't set off the first domino lined up between the PLM and the weirdo who shot Dr. Tiller in his own church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtimeloser 1,433,880
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min New Age Spiritual... 257,150
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Bruin For Life 32,407
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web