Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 336681 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324278 Apr 28, 2014
....That's right, Ink. The Constitution....in which 'God' is mentioned exactly never.

Next....

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#324280 Apr 28, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon "common sense!" Another boobie joke? Can't you come up with something else so you won't have to say the same thing twice?
Why don't you mention how I wish I still had my foreskin or something a little more antisemitic?
Common sense is NoahRSII, and I'm Andrea. Alrighty then. Dipped into the drink again, have ya?

Location hidden

#324281 Apr 28, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrea, did your husband get his aim right? Last time you complained he put something in your eye.
Prove your accusations. The onus is on you to prove it or did you not know that?lol

How am I Andrea? I dare ya.(I know, I know, you're going to look like a fool again by trying to side step it or come up with another asinine comment) but whatever, go on... do what you do so well....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324282 Apr 28, 2014
He should never get his license back. Ever.
ChickBrilliance wrote:
Sad news for our old friend Phill Kline. Now if someone would just pay him a visit in church the score will be even.
http://msmagazine.com/blog/2014/04/28/newsfla...

Location hidden

#324283 Apr 28, 2014
BTW, who's Andrea? Anyone, can anyone answer that for me... Who's Andrea? TIA

Location hidden

#324284 Apr 28, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
He's now posting here under the nick "common sense."
Pobrecito.
Just how many people are you going to accuse of being someone else? Are you sure they're not all you? I'm thinking that they're all you.

Indianapolis

#324285 Apr 28, 2014
They can't, here and now--because the constitution doesn't allow it. You might want to recall all the pagans, jews, and muslims they killed for not converting, though. Christianity doesn't think much of religious freedom.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Chistians taking away your right to worship whom you want?

Indianapolis

#324286 Apr 28, 2014
In law, NOTHING is "understood"; it's written (implicitly or explicitly) or it doesn't exist. The founders were quite certain to avoid any mention of any god.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it? It was understood and the constitution was set up to protect those rights which did not come from the government.

Indianapolis

#324287 Apr 28, 2014
We're just getting rain and a little thunder. Nothing to be concerned about, really.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather out there? My daughter and her family live near you and I always worry about tornados.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#324288 Apr 28, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
Sad news for our old friend Phill Kline. Now if someone would just pay him a visit in church the score will be even.
http://msmagazine.com/blog/2014/04/28/newsfla...
Another jerk bites the dust. Poor Phil :'(
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#324289 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
And from all that like of garbage, where does it expressly say laws are based on moral standards?
You're assuming that because Britanica says the church played a "large part in government," this somehow means that the church wrote laws based on its dogma of what's moral, condemning what it believed not to be moral.
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups.
Then what do you think their 'large' import was? You are in denial.
CDII

United States

#324290 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your accusations. The onus is on you to prove it or did you not know that?lol

How am I Andrea? I dare ya.(I know, I know, you're going to look like a fool again by trying to side step it or come up with another asinine comment) but whatever, go on... do what you do so well....
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.

No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
CDII

United States

#324291 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Just how many people are you going to accuse of being someone else? Are you sure they're not all you? I'm thinking that they're all you.
You can think of me whatever floats your boat, Grace.
CDII

United States

#324292 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>Then what do you think their 'large' import was? You are in denial.
Pedophile priests? The one in denial is you Inky.

You're making affirmative statements for which you have no proof. So it all boils down to what you think and/or assume. Only that this time you're only making an ass-u.
CDII

United States

#324293 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Common sense is NoahRSII, and I'm Andrea. Alrighty then. Dipped into the drink again, have ya?
You should know. Did you manage to get your 30 day coin this time? You've only been trying for, how long, 10 years now?

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

#324294 Apr 29, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our rights are given, not by the state but by the hand of God."
John F Kennedy
This god?

""Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.""

Since: Apr 14

Europe

#324295 Apr 29, 2014
I welcome
you to "A
World Of
Unlimited Health &
Wealth Opportunity".
Although the majority of
people desire to establish a
career of their own,
unfortunately, they do not
usually know how to begin.
Kedi Healthcare
Industries Nigeria
Limited bridges the gap
between Health, Wealth,
and ultimately the
fulfilment of ones career
desire.
Have you ever thought of
having a healthy living for
yourself and loved ones? If
you have, then you are not
the only one that is having
that concern, I was there
myself until about a year
ago when I came in contact
with Kedi Healthcare.
In my bid to find out cost
effective, but natural and
safe medication for my
family members, in-laws,
friends, and others that had
challenging health issues, I
discovered that KEDI
HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS
proved to be the best in
health related issues like
Hypertension, Diabetes,
Stroke & Paralysis, Fibroid,
Cancer, Ulcer & Gastritis,
Asthma, Tuberculosis, Pile,
Male/Female impotence and
infertility, Arthritis &
Rheumatism, Painful
Menstruation & disorders,
Weight Control &
Management, disorders of
Lungs, Heart, Kidney, Liver
etc. Other areas are: Body
Immune Boosting & HIV
Support, Anti-Aging, Anti-
Virus, Anti-Bacteria.

Join me @ www.kedihealthcareng.blogspot.com

Location hidden

#324296 Apr 29, 2014
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Who's accusing who Grace? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Andrea. I meant Alexandra.
No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.

CDII you're totally creeping me out with that. What's wrong with you in that you would mention my daughter's name? Are you trying to hint at something? Make threats towards me or her? Why would you do that?
CDII wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you.
But you sure wanted me to know you knew about her, didn't you?
CDII

United States

#324297 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.

CDII you're totally creeping me out with that. What's wrong with you in that you would mention my daughter's name? Are you trying to hint at something? Make threats towards me or her? Why would you do that?

CDII wrote, "<quoted text>No worries. I won't say who Alexandra is to you."

But you sure wanted me to know you knew about her, didn't you?
Who's threatening who dear? I'm not the one disclosing privileged and sensitive information. You are.

You do remember the poster known as LynneD/persevere/Lil Lilly; right? Don't be like her.
;-)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324298 Apr 29, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know for fact I never mentioned my daughter's name on here. I have mentioned that I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, and yes, my daughter is named Alexandra.
He kept her identity to himself, dear - you're the one who blurted out she was your daughter.(Like anyone gives a rat's ass.)
Now that's just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 1,744,600
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 35,800
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2