Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311599 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#323859 Apr 19, 2014
And EVERY FU**ING ONE OF THEM differentiates between fetal homicide and abortion. NONE of them grants fetuses personhood or rights, because they can't.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are the ignorant one, perhaps you need to do your homework before you engage in your political speech
Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws. The states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 23 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy
Posh Sadie

Ardsley, NY

#323860 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine the lives of the women and men who post regularly on abortion threads? How pathetic to spend endless hours discussing killing others lives especially your own. WTF kind of heartless people are you? WTF did you get raised by? Good God get some help. You should not be alowed to walk the streets.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323861 Apr 19, 2014
"You're simply interested in seeing that as many children are born, as humanly possible."

Correction: You're simply interested in keeping a fetus inside a womb. Once it's out...it's "On to the next fetus!" for SevenTee.

Next...

Indianapolis

#323862 Apr 19, 2014
The american form of eugenics was quite popular with doctors, politicians, etc; Sanger neither created it nor was its strongest voice. As for "unfit"--it referred to the Darwinian sense of being least capable of thriving. The main groups referred to by this were the poor and the severely physically/mentally challenged. Race wasn't the issue, and do you really think poor people needed to pump out a kid every year? Sanger, btw, wanted to cause such change through contraception, not abortion. The people she saw as irresponsible and reckless were mostly men who refused to stop having kids who they couldn't support or care for.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The most mean spirited, inhuman Pro-Abortion person is the RACIST Black and Hispanic Eugenics and Population Control type (like this poster). They will post a picture of a famished, war towrn African country then claim the answer is to wipe them out. Why not just nuke the entire area? The origin of thought from these sickos comes from Planned Parenthood. Here is an exert from the racist bigoted Planned Parenthood founder......
Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.
While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323863 Apr 19, 2014
Posh Sadie wrote:
Imagine the lives of the women and men who post regularly on abortion threads? How pathetic to spend endless hours discussing killing others lives especially your own. WTF kind of heartless people are you? WTF did you get raised by? Good God get some help. You should not be alowed to walk the streets.
Imagine the lives of people so boring and useless, that the only thing they can find to fulfill themselves, is peeking in on abortion forums, and dropping God-Bombs.

Next...

Indianapolis

#323864 Apr 19, 2014
And we need 60 million more born people in an economy that can't gainfully employ its current population or meet its medical needs?

I love how the woman just disappears for you morons during pregnancy--she has no right to her own medical decisions, opinions, etc. Well, too bad so sad, women have every right to THEIR bodies and will decide if they will gestate a fetus or not.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget that part because it has nothing to do with Abortion. The baby is alive living in the womb. It is not the mother's body it is the baby's body that is ripped apart limb by limb.
Did you know there have been almost 60 MILLION abortions in the US since 1973?
How many people do you need to kill to understand this is unacceptable and immoral?
The statistics do not lie.
If you are not outraged by the numbers then you are a cold heart human being without remorse or feelings.

Indianapolis

#323865 Apr 19, 2014
Imagine the life of a moron whose only function in life is to flit from board to board, telling people they aren't good enough... Imagine the sadness and isolation they must endure. We should euthanize them to end their suffering. Or maybe put them in zoos so real people can point and laugh. It's a toss-up.
Posh Sadie wrote:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#323866 Apr 19, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Imagine the life of a moron whose only function in life is to flit from board to board, telling people they aren't good enough... Imagine the sadness and isolation they must endure. We should euthanize them to end their suffering. Or maybe put them in zoos so real people can point and laugh. It's a toss-up.
<quoted text>
The latter, definitely. The former would only make them into the martyrs they want to pretend they are now. With the latter, when they see just HOW many people point and laugh on a daily basis, it will bring home just how much of an out-of-touch with reality fringe minority they really are.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#323867 Apr 19, 2014
Posh Sadie wrote:
They think that if they evangelize for abortion enough, they will get some people to believe the sanctity and morality of killing one's own child.

I don't think they are gaining any converts, in fact they are losing many as technology shows them the child inside the womb.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#323868 Apr 19, 2014
Happy Easter to those who celebrate the Resurrection of Christ.

Happy bunny day to everyone else.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#323869 Apr 19, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They think that if they evangelize for abortion enough, they will get some people to believe the sanctity and morality of killing one's own child.
I don't think they are gaining any converts, in fact they are losing many as technology shows them the child inside the womb.
You just can't stop yourself from lying these days, Witless.

It's okay, we all know you have nothing else to offer but the lies.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#323870 Apr 19, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many kids are there in orphanages and foster care? where is all the concern for them?
How many children in America go hungry every night?
How many children in America are living in the streets?
How many children in America come from broken homes?
How many children in America are abused?
Until you start taking care of the ones that have passed through the birth canal, just S.T.F.U.
I'm outrage at the number of homeless, hungry children in the U.S. and by the fake piousness of believers like you
Are you outraged by the parents who place their children in such dire circumstances?
Are you outraged by the parents who abuse their children?
Are you outraged by parents who only think of themselves and break up their own homes leaving kids with a broken family?
Are you outraged by parents who care more about drugs than taking care of their kids?

Place your outrage on the right people.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#323871 Apr 19, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth will set you free. Try it instead of throwing out accusations with no backup.

Do you all not evangelize for 'women's rights' the heart of which is being able to choose abortion for whatever reason? If I am incorrect, I will be the first to cheer.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#323872 Apr 19, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth will set you free. Try it instead of throwing out accusations with no backup.
Do you all not evangelize for 'women's rights' the heart of which is being able to choose abortion for whatever reason? If I am incorrect, I will be the first to cheer.
LOL, you're the one throwing around accusations with no backup.

No, we do not evangelize for anything. YOUR side does.

The very fact that you reworded your accusation is proof enough you KNEW it was a lie when you said it.

Don't forget the pompoms, otherwise someone might think your cheer is a full body dry-heave.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#323873 Apr 19, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're the one throwing around accusations with no backup.
No, we do not evangelize for anything. YOUR side does.
The very fact that you reworded your accusation is proof enough you KNEW it was a lie when you said it.
Don't forget the pompoms, otherwise someone might think your cheer is a full body dry-heave.
I have learned that I have to reword things and make them as simple as possible for you to comprehend the intent and meaning of what people say.

One word syllables and explaining every word works best with you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#323874 Apr 19, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have learned that I have to reword things and make them as simple as possible for you to comprehend the intent and meaning of what people say.
One word syllables and explaining every word works best with you.
Oh, I understood what you said just fine. You were lying both times, no matter how many syllables you used.

Where's the cheer?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#323875 Apr 19, 2014
A Happy and Blessed Easter to all here .

I pray for a great day with your families,.

GOD bless,you all

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323877 Apr 19, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. That is hilarious. The number of people who are prochoice and support a womans right to choose had remained virtually unchanged for 4 decades. And the number of women utilizing abortion remains the same as well so once again, you are just making sh!t up.

No one believes it is moral to kill ones own child. Why do you anti-choicers lie like that?? It that stupidity in the hand book?

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323878 Apr 19, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And right after a hateful lie she mentions the "resurrection" of her deity like she is some kind of righteous saint. She makes me sick. She would undoubtedly make him sick too, if he were real.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#323879 Apr 19, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
And right after a hateful lie she mentions the "resurrection" of her deity like she is some kind of righteous saint. She makes me sick. She would undoubtedly make him sick too, if he were real.
Yeah, she's an arrogant thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min moshx 1,417,556
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 256,542
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 22 hr Into The Night 10,059
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue Trojan 32,323
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web