Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310652 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323682 Apr 12, 2014
YTubeProphecies wrote:
*EXACT Meaning of coming 1st BLOOD Moon -----
http://youtu.be/FW8MNerYOtk
*EXACT meaning of the coming LUNAR ECLIPSE. It's SCIENCE.

http://www.space.com/15689-lunar-eclipses.htm...

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323683 Apr 12, 2014
plenty wrote:
Who is this crazy B*tch Chickbrilliance trying to impress here? Anyone who has to brag like that is trying to impress. She sounds desperate and lonely. A Mum wouldn't complain non-stop like that about having to help pay.
I have an idea. Since your local, pick a place so we can meet and talk about it. Bring your mummy.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323684 Apr 12, 2014
KatieKatieKatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous?
It shows.
Lol. Always has been. ;-)

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

The wild wild north

#323685 Apr 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>God gives life,God takes life. Sex was the tool designed to continue the human race. In fact, ALL species. God clearly made that act pleasurable so that we would WANT to do it. When and Why God decides to create a life via that act,is his business and plan,not ours. Not every sex act leads to conception. In the meantime,we still enjoy immensly,doing it. Perhaps we won't conceive,perhaps we will. God doesn't ask our permission whether he should or shouldn't conceive.
These are YOUR asinine beliefs and not to be cast on the rest of a free society. Abortion and contraceptives are legal and should be in a FREE society. You do not have to take contraceptives nor have an abortion...nobody is forcing YOU to do either. YOUR religious beliefs do not rule this country or any country that makes a claim for freedom. If this makes you unhappy your only alternative is to move where theocracy is the rule of the land.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#323686 Apr 13, 2014
Valentinegirl wrote:
Menstrual cycles may not be pricise but us women still ovulate. The signs are there. Study them. Learn. It is jot too late for those that are not too lazy and stupid.
I should "study" my menstrual signs? I really have better things to do, and besides that they were not always the same month to month.

Really...if you are studying menstrual signs then you must have a dull life.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323687 Apr 13, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I should "study" my menstrual signs? I really have better things to do, and besides that they were not always the same month to month.
Really...if you are studying menstrual signs then you must have a dull life.
I have an idea: since that one's so interested in the reproductive lives of others, perhaps we should send HER our 'used lady things' once a month....since she has so much time on her hands...that way she can make sure we haven't passed any fertilized eggs during our cycles.(Can't be havin' that....)

Unfortunately, she hasn't been forthcoming with her address...

(tee-hee)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323688 Apr 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
"""The menstraul cycle is not on a precise schedule""" ""
In other words,you haven't a clue as to how your body works either.
Gotcha.
How sad that a woman old enough to have sex doesn't educate herself. Let me guess,BILLIONS of abortions performed yearly in the world are because "the menstrual cycle is not on a precise schedule".
@@
Another...yawn...banal Sassy rant.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323689 Apr 13, 2014
sad people from Brooklyn N.Y. wrote..."You PC are the biggest butt kissers."

Then this New Yorker wrote...
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Spot on.
That Chicky is one miserable, angry wretch.
And what's with this Noah guy ? Sex is not for procreation ? WTF ???
I think maybe people from NY are the "biggest butt kissers".

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323690 Apr 13, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have an idea: since that one's so interested in the reproductive lives of others, perhaps we should send HER our 'used lady things' once a month....since she has so much time on her hands...that way she can make sure we haven't passed any fertilized eggs during our cycles.(Can't be havin' that....)
Unfortunately, she hasn't been forthcoming with her address...
(tee-hee)
Try Sassy's house..
Raymond Burr
#323691 Apr 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You think a 13yo, hormones a-blazing, is interested in a long-term relationship? Hefner doesn't kidnap women and force them to strip; they literally have a backlog of women who WANT to be in the magazine. There is no "using" involved--except for the women who want to use the magazine to get fame.
<quoted text>
You are a complete moron. But strangely your stupidity hasn't done anything to dissuade my fixation on your delicious,wrinkly, droopy old flabby, unathletic backside. Yummy.....

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323692 Apr 13, 2014
Raymond Burr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete moron. But strangely your stupidity hasn't done anything to dissuade my fixation on your delicious,wrinkly, droopy old flabby, unathletic backside. Yummy.....
Wtf is wrong with you?

Not enough attention from daddy? Traumatic brain injury? Or just low I.Q.? You poor, poor, child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#323693 Apr 13, 2014
He's just a troll who's formed some kind of dependence on me. I never respond to him.
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is wrong with you?
Not enough attention from daddy? Traumatic brain injury? Or just low I.Q.? You poor, poor, child.
Raymond Burr
#323694 Apr 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
He's just a troll who's formed some kind of dependence on me. I never respond to him.
<quoted text>
And let's keep it that way shall we, lardass ?
Now shut up and turn around. Yum.....
Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#323695 Apr 14, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you or anyone else considers sex to be PRIMARILY for procreation or not is irrelevant to your claim.
You said sex was not for procreation. A basic refresher course in anatomy and biology would reveal that to be likely the most imbecilic statement on this or any other forum.
Don't sell this bubble brain Noah short when it comes to imbecilic statements. He also cited childbirth and working for a living as proof that SEX for procreation is a chore. I know when my husband and I were trying to conceive ( read that intending to procreate ) it was great sex. Neither thoughts of child birth or working to support a child changed that.
Has this nitwit yet explained how SEX for procreation must be a chore ?
SassyJerkov

New Britain, CT

#323700 Apr 14, 2014
Christers stink up everything with their sickness.
SassyJerkov

New Britain, CT

#323701 Apr 14, 2014
Frigid old Christards!
Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#323702 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney.
My parents gave me life. And it certainly wasn't G-d who took Steven Brown's life; it was Marion Rosenstein.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-04-09/n...
<quoted text>
Ever heard of asexual reproduction? Ever heard of the Ameba? Ever heard of IVF? Ever heard of sperm banks and of the many women who go there and buy a sample, insert it, and end up pregnant?
<quoted text>
Probably the best gift G-d gave man, and woman.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I decided I didn't want to fertilize any more eggs, of any other woman, so I had a vasectomy. I decided. Not G-d.
<quoted text>

Thank you! Proof that sex was primarily intended for pleasure, not for reproduction. If it was primarily intended for reproduction then every sex act would lead to conception. We know that's not true, not only because you've admitted it, but because it's common knowledge.
<quoted text>

Absurd. It proves nothing of the kind. Ever hear of sexual/ejaculatory anhedonia? Rape ? Not every act of sex is pleasurable. Even intercourse that is not pleasurable can result in pregnancy. So by your logic if it was primarily intended for pleasure then every act of sexual intercourse would be pleasurable.

I must admit, I love tearing your dumb logic to pieces.
Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#323703 Apr 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were getting f*cked (I'm sorry I meant laid..ooops, sorry again, I mean made love to) by your husband when, as you claim you were "trying to conceive:" were you:
A- concerned more with conception than with the pleasure of sex;
B- concerned more with you having an orgasm (do you know what that is or is your husband a "minute man?"), or better yet, your husband having one; or
C- it did not matter and you moaned and groaned; the pitch of your voice raised a couple of octaves, and you yelled "Oh god," "yes, yes, yes, yes?"
If A, then sex was a chore. If B, then sex could have been for pleasure. If C, then sex was DEFINITELY for pleasure.
You be honest and answer truthfully. I remind you that one of the 10 commandments is "thou shalt not bear false witness."
How old are you? Really ? You sound like a 10 year old boy snickering in the back of the classroom while the teacher discusses sex education. Is this what you feel you need to resort to in order to try an explain a totally absurd and indefensible statement as the one you made ?
Grow up.
The fact is my husband and I were ready and wanted to become parents. We were trying to become pregnant. I don't know if it was the fact that accidental/unwanted pregnancy was no longer a concern but the sex we had while trying to become pregnant was fantastic. Certainly not non-pleasurable and not by ANY stretch a chore.
Your original assertion that SEX for procreation would had to have been made a non pleasurable chore was and is ridiculous, as have been all of your subsequent futile and hilarious attempts to explain it. How exactly does the pain of childbirth or working for a living negate a pleasurable sex act being done with the express intent of becoming pregnant ?
Either explain why sex for procreation has to be non pleasurable, with an explanation that makes even the slightest amount of sense. Or admit you made a mistake and move on.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#323704 Apr 14, 2014
Mad taxpayer wrote:
In my personal opinion Abortion is Murder. this terrible law is here to stay though. I just ask the government to consider this; since Invitrofertilization is $20,000 and not covered by most insurance plans , why dont we level the playing field $20,000 for abortion. Why just a co pay to take a life of a baby and a 2nd mortgage for infertility treatments to have a baby? I did IVF twice I wanted a baby and couldnt have one without fertility treatments. Where was my right ? i had to pay 25K to get pregnant with my son, the 2nd ivf failed 20k gone. I have one child. its so easy to kill these babies and so hard for me to have one.
IVF is a much, much more complicated and expensive. Abortion is a relatively simple medical procedure. You don't get to set prices based upon emotion.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323707 Apr 14, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? Really ? You sound like a 10 year old boy snickering in the back of the classroom while the teacher discusses sex education. Is this what you feel you need to resort to in order to try an explain a totally absurd and indefensible statement as the one you made ?
Grow up.
The fact is my husband and I were ready and wanted to become parents. We were trying to become pregnant. I don't know if it was the fact that accidental/unwanted pregnancy was no longer a concern but the sex we had while trying to become pregnant was fantastic. Certainly not non-pleasurable and not by ANY stretch a chore.
Your original assertion that SEX for procreation would had to have been made a non pleasurable chore was and is ridiculous, as have been all of your subsequent futile and hilarious attempts to explain it. How exactly does the pain of childbirth or working for a living negate a pleasurable sex act being done with the express intent of becoming pregnant ?
Either explain why sex for procreation has to be non pleasurable, with an explanation that makes even the slightest amount of sense. Or admit you made a mistake and move on.
The only other animals which enjoy sex as much as we (both genders) do, are dolphins, whales, and octopi.

Ask a female cat whether she thinks sex is a chore, or a hobby...

...given that this https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7031/648660921...
is what she's got to work with. There are spikes on that thing.

God made her too - we're a lucky species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min superwilly 253,401
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,346,385
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 39 min Into The Night 8,587
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sun Mary 284
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Feb 5 Bruins 31,883
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 3 KeS 201,845
News IU ranked 13th, Butler 16th (Dec '07) Feb 3 Fart news 89
More from around the web