Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314308 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323612 Apr 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I was referring to cost, not coverage, and Little Miss Pity-Party got it wrong anyway--many carriers do cover IVF; most only cover therapeutic abortions.
You have every right to have consensual sex, and the right to react to any results as you choose. There's no right to gestation, however.
<quoted text>
Our law today allows women to kill their child at will. It is not a moral "right". It is a free will choice that happens to be legalized by a prodeath society(which as we all know,was based on lies according to the founder of NARAL who admitted to spreading those lies for his cause).

I think that it is sad that MOST young girls aborting(which makes up for the majority of abortions),are dumped or abandoned by the man who had "consensual sex" with her. According to many polls done on teenagers,MOST girls didn't want to consent to the sex. They either did it out of force,fear or to feel wanted/kept by the guy. That is tragic. YOUR solution? kill her baby and forget about her pain of being used and having no choice but to kill her child while feeling vulnerable and scared.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323613 Apr 11, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Billions of abortions? Where? On your home planet?'Cause that's not happening here on Earth..
<quoted text>
We have had over 50 million abortions recorded since RvW in *this* country alone. Worldwide is more than that.

You flunked math in school I see.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323614 Apr 11, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening my darling "Sassafrass!"
Dearest, we'd had a meeting, and collectively decided that whenever we had one of these "therapeutic" bitching sessions coupled with a "kiss-n-make-up" resolution, we'd do it when we knew you weren't going to be here.
Sorry to be such a buzz-kill babe...
:(
Understandable. I know that you wouldn't want me to actually witness(firsthand)what was displayed here the other day. BOTH you and Chicky looked absolutely silly. I mean,haven't you proaborts mastered the art of holding in your true feeling towards one another? Chicky,as we all know,feels abandoned when her group doesn't jump on her "hate rachel bandwagon". You,OTOH,like Rachel(maybe not agree all the time with her but she is proabortion)but didn't have the guts to tell chicky not to manipulate the situation.

John,you need to do your homework. You can feel free to play the game of appearing to "want to hear me or the other unliked prolifers out,while really wanting to bash us in a "nice way"...but chicky don't roll like that. You MUST rethink your motives when she is present.

I gotta give ya'll credit though,as much as you and chickys post screamed "F off beotch",you both managed to keep calm enough to butt kiss. VERY well done.

Please don't try to show your true feelings in front of me John. I accept you and love you as you are,regardless :)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323615 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Our law today allows women to kill their child at will. It is not a moral "right". It is a free will choice that happens to be legalized by a prodeath society(which as we all know,was based on lies according to the founder of NARAL who admitted to spreading those lies for his cause).
I think that it is sad that MOST young girls aborting(which makes up for the majority of abortions),are dumped or abandoned by the man who had "consensual sex" with her. According to many polls done on teenagers,MOST girls didn't want to consent to the sex. They either did it out of force,fear or to feel wanted/kept by the guy. That is tragic. YOUR solution? kill her baby and forget about her pain of being used and having no choice but to kill her child while feeling vulnerable and scared.
So, rather than bag on them for having an abortion, why are you not railing and gnashing your furry teeth at the GUYS who impregnated them - hounding them for child support - socially ostracizing them - and advocating for the fellas to use condoms or keep it in their pants?

I know- I know.....you'd be more than happy to pass out aspirins for the girls to keep between their knees, but 'condom use is wrong, because God'.

Pfft.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323616 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still as much of a dimwit as you were years ago dweeb.
Tell me something; and be honest; did you have your first husband killed because he felt like having sex with you, considering all the abstinence in which you have to engage, was as much of an appointment as when I have a court hearing to attend?
Answer this also; if G-d, as you say, intended sex to be primarily for procreation and the pleasure thereof be only the proverbial "icing" on the cake; why is it that the number of conceptions do not equal the number of times couples have sex? Why is it that women can't get pregnant when they give their husband a bl*w job (not something you know much of, if I recall correctly) and she swallows his "seed?" If sperm can burn through the outer layer of a woman's egg; why can't it burn through the walls of the "poop shoot" and the rest of all the other tissue to find an egg and fertilize it?
The answer is simple; sex WAS NOT and HAS NEVER BEEN, primarily for procreation. Procreation is the "side kick" of sex.
Mad Taxpayer conceived by means other than sex. Would you say that her attempts to procreate via sex were not a chore?
Go have your husband get you another "cake boss" carrot cake. Seems you are far better at putting on pounds than at making, or understanding, reasonable arguments.
Awwww.....CD...is that YOU sweetie? I knew you proaborts in disguise would eventually show your true colors and expose yourself. Why were you hiding all this time? You gave no hint of who you were while talking to me (although quite a few of you in disguise,eventually gave hints here and there) until now. YOU'RE good. You're a pro at this,I see. Although,signs were there,I suppose,of you not paying attention to posts and/or replying to posts with cockamamie rebuttals and/or insults when taken to task. Oh well,LOL,we got THAT cleared up now.

Anyhoo, man up CD. YOU made a claim that you are afraid to stand behind. You said that you "disagreed" with me when I said that sex was primarily made for procreation by our God. You specifically said that it would be a chore if it were. THAT,my predictable CD,was a ridiculous claim and although many prolifers or so,have called you out on it,you still won't own up.

Clearly Mr CD,PLEASURE was the key to lure us into wanting to do it hence,the reason it wouldn't be a "chore" as you claim.

May I be the first to say "Welcome back nerdbomber".
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323617 Apr 11, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So, rather than bag on them for having an abortion, why are you not railing and gnashing your furry teeth at the GUYS who impregnated them - hounding them for child support - socially ostracizing them - and advocating for the fellas to use condoms or keep it in their pants?
I know- I know.....you'd be more than happy to pass out aspirins for the girls to keep between their knees, but 'condom use is wrong, because God'.
Pfft.
You think that handing out condoms to boys is the solution? The girl is still being used for sex,but it is "okay" by you as long as the boy wears a condom(so not to impregnant her)?

You,my dear,are beyond help.

See,what I want is for the girls to be taught self-control,self-respect and dignity. They DESERVE to be treated with value,respect and dignity. Condoms and abortion will NEVER make that happen. It will allow these girls and women to be used even more.

How ignorant are you people? Don't you GET it??????????

Ugh!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#323618 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> We have had over 50 million abortions recorded since RvW in *this* country alone. Worldwide is more than that.
You flunked math in school I see.
You said billions performed YEARLY, Moron. It's never been that.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323619 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Our law today allows womenrapistsll their child at will. It is not a moral "right". It is a free will choice that happens to be legalized by a prodeath society(which as we all know,was based on lies according to the founder of NARAL who admitted to spreading those lies for his cause).
ROFLMAO. Why do you make up such bullsh!t?

Women DO NOT have the right to kill their children. Women who kill their children get arrested.

NO ONE in NARAL has lied or admitted to lying.

There is NOTHING that says girls don't want to consent to sex.

Why do you hate men so much? Why do you accuse them of being repeated rapists and then abadoning their pregnant girlfriends after raping them pregnant? What kind of barbarians did you marry, Swiney, that makes you hate men and accuse them of rape, using women and child neglect??

You're just lying about all of that because you are derranged.

Jesus hates liars.

Who has the most abortions? MOST abortions are in WOMEN,(57%) NOT teens (18%), you boob.

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

• Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15–17 obtain 6% of all abortions, 18–19-year-olds obtain 11%, and teens younger than 15 obtain 0.4%.[3]

• Women in their 20s account for more than half of all abortions: Women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25–29 obtain 24%.[3]

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323621 Apr 11, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>If that's what her choice is, of course I do. Why on earth wouldn't I?
I disagree, however, that the inferts among us have a right to EXPECT her to gestate and relinquish, for their benefit, rather than abort, if she so chooses.
<quoted text>You're flailing again. I'm not after controlling anybody's choices.
(That's the whole point of a pro-choice stance.....favoring people controlling their OWN choices.)
You never have understood that.
I asked you "I bet you think it is okay for a mom of a day old baby to give her unwanted child up for adoption instead of killing her/him,? " and you replied "if that's what her choice is,of course I do".

Nuff said about YOU. You've proven yourself to be one of the most disgusting proaborts on here. That is just sick that you would even admit that. Seems like your proaborts are to cowardly to comment on that.Shows how deceptive they are. They will defend ANYTHING,REGARDLESS of how low you go.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323622 Apr 11, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Women DO NOT have the right to kill their children. Women who kill their children get arrested.
Why do you hate men so much? Why do you accuse them of being repeated rapists and then abadoning their pregnant girlfriends after raping them pregnant? What kind of barbarians did you marry, Swiney, that makes you hate men and accuse them of rape, using women and child neglect??
Jesus hates liars.
Who has the most abortions? MOST abortions are in WOMEN,(57%) NOT teens (18%), you boob.
WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
• Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15–17 obtain 6% of all abortions, 18–19-year-olds obtain 11%, and teens younger than 15 obtain 0.4%.[3]
• Women in their 20s account for more than half of all abortions: Women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25–29 obtain 24%.[3]
I linked a poll done on teenagers regarding sex. THEY listed the top reasons for giving in to sex. It was not because they wanted to. It was because they felt forced,pressured.

Don't you CARE about this sad,tragic statistic? Do you realize that when they girls find out that they are pregnant,most are abandoned and dumped? Bet YOU didn't. That goes to show the ignorance on behalf of the proabortion movements puppets. Do females a favor and step inside of a crisis pregnancy center or go outside of an abortion clinic and actually see for yourself,the girls crying and ask them WHY.

See,this really disgusts me that grown women like you have no clue. You are a mother and a grandmother as well.

As far as NARAL,you once again,are absolutely clueless. The proabortion masters have their puppets in the dark.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323623 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You think that handing out condoms to boys is the solution? The girl is still being used for sex,but it is "okay" by you as long as the boy wears a condom(so not to impregnant her)?
You,my dear,are beyond help.
See,what I want is for the girls to be taught self-control,self-respect and dignity. They DESERVE to be treated with value,respect and dignity. Condoms and abortion will NEVER make that happen. It will allow these girls and women to be used even more.
How ignorant are you people? Don't you GET it??????????
Ugh!!
I know you have never had a pleasurable sexual experience so this will be news to you but young girls and women ENJOY sex. They WILLINGLY PARTICIPATE in sex. THEY INITIATE SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. They LIKE IT.

There is nothing wrong with that.

STOP portraying women as victims of sexual predators. Women have brains. They CHOOSE sex. They CHOOSE abortion. Get over your twisted myth based ideas. Its ignorant.

I know you have to believe women are stupid, foolish, easily manipulated, doormats so that you can indulge your insane need to push your taliban like will on them against theirs. However that makes YOU the rapist NOT the sex partners of willing women. You re sick and obsessed and should seek help.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323624 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I asked you "I bet you think it is okay for a mom of a day old baby to give her unwanted child up for adoption instead of killing her/him,? " and you replied "if that's what her choice is,of course I do".
Nuff said about YOU. You've proven yourself to be one of the most disgusting proaborts on here. That is just sick that you would even admit that. Seems like your proaborts are to cowardly to comment on that.Shows how deceptive they are. They will defend ANYTHING,REGARDLESS of how low you go.
Swiney, go to the nurses station and tell them you forgot to report for morning meds. Its almost lunchtime and you've gone right over the edge into a full fledged psychotic break. Ask for an extra dose of thorazine and go take a nap. Rough week, dear?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323625 Apr 11, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus hates liars.
WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
Honey,I am not the one crying rape here. I am speaking for the women who are forced or pressured to have sex. THEY do matter chicky. THEY do exist. Not all sex is consensual. You equate rape to a strange man forcing sex on an unwilling girl or boy. Are you aware that even married women can be raped? Or a bf can rape his gf? Where are all the men who impregnanted the girls or women? Where are all the dead beat Dads? WHAT DOES THAT SHOW YOU?

Educate yourself for crying out loud.

As far as your concern for me? Don't be. I respect my body. I won't allow a man to use me. I respect myself,and attract me who will follow suit. My husband treats me the way the I treat him. Although I have encountered men who were used to women spreading it at a wims notice,they knew very quickly that I was not one of them. I demand love,respect and committment and THEN...*wink* ya know...

Don't say that I hate men. I love men. I have MANY wonderful men in my life(family,friends) who are awesome examples of what "real" men are *suppose* to be like. What I don't approve of is guys who treat women like a sex object for THEIR own selfish pleasures only. Then they approve of abortion so that they can have their cake and eat it too. NO responsibilities, NO committments. Nothing.

And you pathetic women can't see through them using you.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323626 Apr 11, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have never had a pleasurable sexual experience so this will be news to you but young girls and women ENJOY sex. They WILLINGLY PARTICIPATE in sex. THEY INITIATE SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS. They LIKE IT.
There is nothing wrong with that.
STOP portraying women as victims of sexual predators. Women have brains. They CHOOSE sex. They CHOOSE abortion. Get over your twisted myth based ideas. Its ignorant.
I know you have to believe women are stupid, foolish, easily manipulated, doormats so that you can indulge your insane need to push your taliban like will on them against theirs. However that makes YOU the rapist NOT the sex partners of willing women. You re sick and obsessed and should seek help.
No offense chicky,but you claimed that you were used for sex by your husband. You left him he was so bad.Remember? So yeah,YOU allowed a husband who was no good to use you for his own sexual pleasure.

And don't DARE tell me that married couples use each other for sex. We are ONE in marriage. We have a right to want sex but obviously we have no right to FORCE an unwilling spouse to do it. That would be selfish and wrong.

Explain to me WHY then,all these girls find themselves alone while pregnant if they weren't(as you claim)foolish,easily manipulated,doormats.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323629 Apr 11, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Swiney, go to the nurses station and tell them you forgot to report for morning meds. Its almost lunchtime and you've gone right over the edge into a full fledged psychotic break. Ask for an extra dose of thorazine and go take a nap. Rough week, dear?
Translation: Sassy is correct when she says that nobody will call playa out for saying that she supports a woman killing her newborn as choice.

It's okay,I was expecting it. After all,not ONE of you even called her out for PROUDLY admitting that she purchased porn mags for her 13yr boys. Women being used is okay by you people. It's ALL about their bodies and what that body can create for the man(quick orgasm). NO respect for women needed huh?

Sad bunch.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323630 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like every other brainless xtian hypocrite, you obviously missed both the post, AND the point. So, in order to clear things up (do read spoon feed you), here is this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
BTW dweebiekins, anything that's done with an expectation of anything, other than pure, unadulterated pleasure, is a chore. Whether it's work, cleaning, laundry, reproduction (whether via sex or otherwise), or in your case losing 200 lbs.
In disguise? Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black! You, who follows in knutter's and LynnD's footsteps on that issue is going to lecture me about posting "in disguise?"
Go practice giving your husband a bl*w job and swallowing his "leche." Maybe if your god intended sex for being primarily for procreation, his sperm will survive your case of H-pyloris and give you another daughter whom you would rather see dead before she has an abortion.
BTW, please don't insult me by using "our" when referring to your god. You worship a man who lives in Italy. I don't.
Shabbat Shalom ya zevel!!
Ha ha thank you for confirming what I said. Today is April 11th and you have been on here since Feb hiding your identity. A week ago,you made the announcement that you have been hiding in disguise.

No worries.

""""" anything that's done with an expectation of anything, other than pure, unadulterated pleasure, is a chore. Whether it's work, cleaning, laundry, reproduction (whether via sex or otherwise), or in your case losing 200 lbs"""" """""

LOL um...I conceived my children but I got TWO pleasures out of it. Even though I wanted to get pregnant,I knew that it wasn't always a possibility unless God willed it. It wasn't a CHORE conceiving them. It wasn't a CHORE not conceiving. So,i don't agree with you that "anything done with an expectation is a chore.

""""" BTW, please don't insult me by using "our" when referring to your god. You worship a man who lives in Italy. I don't"""" "

awwww CD,are you feeling the need to "attempt" to insult? LOL come on,you could do better. God is God. The Pope is not God,nor is he worshipped by anyone. Silly goose.

Shalom!
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323631 Apr 11, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not "the" solution, but "a" solution.
<quoted text>
Assuming consensual sex; how is the girl being used for sex?
<quoted text>
Yes. We know you are.
<quoted text>
The one who doesn't get it is you, who still lives as if this was the 1800's. Teaching self-control and self-respect, and even dignity, is not a 100% full proof means to abolishing pre-marital sex. The ONLY measure by which to abolish pre-marital sex will be to outlaw it, or to perform the equivalent on humans as we do on pets, ya dope.
To put it bluntly, kids are going to f*ck. And, short of you keeping your kid on a leash, tied to a 1,000 pound ball of iron, or putting a cast iron pair of panties, with two padlocks on the side on your daughter, kids are going to f*ck.
Now, the question is; do you want unwanted pregnancies, for which, in your eyes, abortion isn't an option, or do you want the prevention of unwanted pregnancies?
Two choices here dweeb; be right, or be happy. You can't have them both. Only one.
Self-respect,self-control and dignity NEVER goes out of style. I need not live in the 1800's to expect it :)

Don't know how you were raised,but I *lived* respect,dignity,value. I gave it out. I then expected it from others. I wasn't kept on a leash. Nor do I keep my kids on a leash. We have boundaries that have kept us happy and healthy. It can though,be hard to live in the world but not be "of" it. That is for sure. Nobody is beyond temptation. Not me,not you,not anyone.

Seems to me that you produced two children with NO committment. Your kids both grew up without their father present in their lives or home,in the formative years of their lives. Seems like they paid the price for your lack of self-control. You didn't chose "right or happy" it seems. You chose selfish,out of control,sexual urges at others expense.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323632 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I linked a poll done on teenagers regarding sex. THEY listed the top reasons for giving in to sex. It was not because they wanted to. It was because they felt forced,pressured.
Don't you CARE about this sad,tragic statistic? Do you realize that when they girls find out that they are pregnant,most are abandoned and dumped? Bet YOU didn't. That goes to show the ignorance on behalf of the proabortion movements puppets. Do females a favor and step inside of a crisis pregnancy center or go outside of an abortion clinic and actually see for yourself,the girls crying and ask them WHY.
See,this really disgusts me that grown women like you have no clue. You are a mother and a grandmother as well.
As far as NARAL,you once again,are absolutely clueless. The proabortion masters have their puppets in the dark.
Swiney, you are simply a lying fool. You are correct. I don't care about the sh!t you post because none of it is true. You can drool all the self righteous hate speech you want but you are still just plain full of crap!
Please FACTUALLY educate yourself.

Teen sex is increasingly likely to be described as voluntary. In 2006–2010, first sex was described as “unwanted" by 11% of young women aged 18–24 who had had sex before age 20, compared with13% in 2002. For young men in the same age-group, the share reporting first sex as unwanted decreased from 10% to 5%.[4,5]
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/FB-ATSRH.html

http://m.psychologytoday.com/articles/200107/...

http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications...

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323633 Apr 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Translation: Sassy is correct when she says that nobody will call playa out for saying that she supports a woman killing her newborn as choice.
It's okay,I was expecting it. After all,not ONE of you even called her out for PROUDLY admitting that she purchased porn mags for her 13yr boys. Women being used is okay by you people. It's ALL about their bodies and what that body can create for the man(quick orgasm). NO respect for women needed huh?
Sad bunch.
She never said that, ya drooling loon. You are a L.I.A.R.

THAT'S what makes you insane. Now go get that shot ya lying pos.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#323634 Apr 11, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot "in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit, amen and amen"
Of course your little delusion is not what was going on here but you enjoy these things because you are sick in the head and need to get real life. Poor dear.
You know, I am just a little surprised that you like RC so much, since she is pro-choice and all. LMAO
Don't be mad because I can read. I saw both of your posts. You BOTH even clarified "ignore my previous post" when you got busted for being mean. HAHA was THAT my "little delusional" mind too?

Stop trying to hide what really happended between you and John. THAT was the basis of the buttkissing.

LOL anyway,Rachel is proabortion but NOT as hard core as you people. I disagree with her on MANY issues. She is not overbearing like you people though. She can be funny. The issues that you two have is consensual. She at least has the guts to admit it. You act like your innocent and THAT is what she is pointing out.

It is okay that you back up that Nastyass nana who you once (you all did)bash for being a racist against her own grandchildren when you thought that she was prolife. LMAO!!!! Now deny THAT sweetie. You can NEVER live that one down. Posts of HERS and YOU'LLS don't lie honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,534,690
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Eagle 12 258,469
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr The phartss 33,088
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web