Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
302,761 - 302,780 of 305,434 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

Since: Mar 14

The wild wild north

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Bozo wrote:
<quoted text> You and Morgana appear to have experience with negative men. What draws you to them?
As you appear to have experience with PC women. What draws you to them?

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Bozo wrote:
<quoted text> You and Morgana appear to have experience with negative men. What draws you to them?
You appear to have the same mental defect as SkankyJM/RCSkank (troll) in that you make things up in your warped little mind and then argue as if your myth is fact. That makes you delusional. Good luck with that.
shinyhiny

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
As you appear to have experience with PC women. What draws you to them?
Who in their right mind would be attracted to a woman who would advocate killing their own baby as choice? The inly kind the attract are men looking for a quickie with no strings attached. She falls into his control trap and kills his kid so he is off the hook. Dopes.Woman with no respect for herself reaps what she sows.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

The wild wild north

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

shinyhiny wrote:
<quoted text> Who in their right mind would be attracted to a woman who would advocate killing their own baby as choice? The inly kind the attract are men looking for a quickie with no strings attached. She falls into his control trap and kills his kid so he is off the hook. Dopes.Woman with no respect for herself reaps what she sows.
Ok...what woman in their right mind would be attracted to a religious conservative right wing misogynistic control freak? Answer: A subservient twit with half a brain incapable of standing on her own two feet and would enjoy inadequacy in the bedroom.

From what I have observed that would not be Chick and most definitely not myself.

Nice try troll. Run along.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

I can say many words, some of which Topix won't allow.

The majority mof women have irregular cycles, and many women don't show common signs of ovulation. YOU are not the template for all women. And frankly, nobody is required to pay that much attention to their biological cycles. If it works for you, peachy. Other women decide for themselves if it's important to them.

It's not selfish to not want to be pregnant, and there are clearly a variety of opinions concerning the status of a fetus in terms of being like a born child. Sorry, but many women don't equate the two and don't see abortion as a problem. And they have the right to do so.

The number of abortions is irrelevant, since it's always one woman, one pregnancy, and one decision, every time. There's no quota.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> What does my supposed "swiss-precision vulva" have to do with a woman not educating themselves on their bodies? I know my body well enough to know the signs of ovulation. I also am well educated on the baby making process(sex when fertile=potential pregnancy).
As far as those who have irregular cycles, okay, that's another story but let's be honest here Peteyboy, over 50 million abortions since RvW? Doubt they are all done on women with irregular cycles. I happen to be against artificial forms of birth control but manage to know how my body works and IF I needed to abstain to avoid pregnancy, I did successfully. MANY women use BC and yet STILL lack control over their bodies. They simple refuse to use it properly or educate themselves on their body functions. Laziness and irresponsible behavior that they somehow use to justify killing their unwanted child that they produced. Adoption? Pffft.....too selfish for that even.
Irresponsible couples that support abortion makes for a proabortion movement. Can you say DYSFUNCTION?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Yeah, right before an abortion, the cloven-hoofed, horned doctor gives the woman one last waiver to sign...IN HER OWN BLOOOD!(cue: organ music)(cue: echo of Satanic laughter)

You're a loon. It's like you watched "Rosemary's Baby" and blamed everything on Mia Farrow.
RUcrazy wrote:
PC women have issues with men. Abortion is a weapon used to gain control. That is insanity. Doesn't work ladiea. YOU lose and it costs you your soul for sacrifing your own flesh and blood.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Typically, you don't ask, why are negative men negative?
Bozo wrote:

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

There are a lot of men who don't see women as incubators for their spawn.
shinyhiny wrote:
<quoted text> Who in their right mind would be attracted to a woman who would advocate killing their own baby as choice? The inly kind the attract are men looking for a quickie with no strings attached. She falls into his control trap and kills his kid so he is off the hook. Dopes.Woman with no respect for herself reaps what she sows.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, right before an abortion, the cloven-hoofed, horned doctor gives the woman one last waiver to sign...IN HER OWN BLOOOD!(cue: organ music)(cue: echo of Satanic laughter)
You're a loon. It's like you watched "Rosemary's Baby" and blamed everything on Mia Farrow.
<quoted text>
They sure do confuse fiction with real life. Of course if they dealt in reality they would have to face the fact that their ideas on life and morality and abortion are based on mythical fairy tales and they are simply trying to force their warped will on women against theirs.

These is simply nothing in their fairy book, that was written by men trying to control women, that is against abortion.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Intersting information about trolls like our little RC/MsHoney, who is all of the other pop up trolls on this thread:

"Different sources define an internet troll as a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Researchers have begun studying this new phenomenon and believe that internet trolls actually suffer from a multitude of mental disorders. Some psychiatrists describe internet trolls as sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously, and constantly jealous of those they see as strong and successful. They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of their victims. The chemical imbalances in their brains make them callous to the fact that they are harming real people and mentally cannot think beyond their computer screen. They feel no remorse for the harm they cause, and actually measure their “success” by the amount of harm they have caused those they do not like. The disease makes them impervious to rationale, mature arguments against their wares, and will protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed if ever there is an attempt to call them on their trolling. People with this disorder exhibit desperation in meeting their attention-needs, which are usually unmet in their real life."

http://saviorebelo.wordpress.com/tag/cyber-bu...

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Canadian researchers have found that online trolls - those sowers of discord; those who start flame wars by arguing or upsetting people; those who post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in communities - just want to have fun.

In fact, that's the title of a paper published recently by three researchers from the Universities of Manitoba, Winnipeg and British Columbia.

Unsurprisingly, trolls also reek of what scientists call the Dark Tetrad of noxious personality variables: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

The researchers set out to determine whether "everyday sadism" would be the most germane trait to trolling, they said. After all, it's pretty intrinsic to troll culture:

Trolling culture embraces a concept virtually synonymous with sadistic pleasure: in troll-speak,'lulz'.

The researchers conducted two online surveys using Amazon's Mechanical Turk site, restricting participation to US respondents.

The surveys embedded questions about trolling and other online behaviors into a larger battery of personality questionnaires.

Some of the responses to questions that participants chose, along with the tendencies they point to:

I enjoy hurting people.[Direct sadism]
In video games, I like the realistic blood spurts.[Vicarious sadism]
Payback needs to be quick and nasty.[Subclinical psychopath]
It's not wise to tell your secrets.[Machiavellian]
I have been compared to famous people.[Narcissist]
Taken together, the two studies showed that, for one thing, Dark Tetrad traits are extremely highly correlated with people who spend a lot of time commenting online.

And out of those traits - Machiavellianism, Narcissism, psychopathy, direct sadism and vicarious sadism - it was sadism that had the strongest association with trolling.

In fact, the researchers wrote, associations between sadism and respondents' trolling scores were so strong, "it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists."

Other online activities, including chatting and debating, were unrelated to sadism.

In fact, the internet is like heaven for sadists. It can be anonymous, and it enables sadists to easily connect with other sadists.

From the paper:

Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun... and the Internet is their playground!

We're told not to feed the trolls, and that's probably the best approach to take, although some victims have said that starvation doesn't make them shrivel up and go away.

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/02/20/in...

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Well, there is the one rule that, if a man harms a woman and causes her to miscarry, he has to pay the husband a reasonable fine. Granted, if the woman were pregnant outside of marriage, they'd stone her, killing her and the fetus. So there's that. Takes abortion from "murder" to "vandalism."
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure do confuse fiction with real life. Of course if they dealt in reality they would have to face the fact that their ideas on life and morality and abortion are based on mythical fairy tales and they are simply trying to force their warped will on women against theirs.
These is simply nothing in their fairy book, that was written by men trying to control women, that is against abortion.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

I love it when people prove my point for me. In writing. I am simply never wrong.

:-D

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, there is the one rule that, if a man harms a woman and causes her to miscarry, he has to pay the husband a reasonable fine. Granted, if the woman were pregnant outside of marriage, they'd stone her, killing her and the fetus. So there's that. Takes abortion from "murder" to "vandalism."
<quoted text>
Well that verse deals with an accidental miscarriage, and not abortion, but you are correct. It is a property loss as opposed to "murder" of a "sacred life". Yes and stoning a pregnant woman to death just goes to prove that a fetus could not be "murdered", per the bible. No life, no murder.

Bible is full of warnings about misusing the word of god, the bible, for their own purposes. Of course these myth believers pick and choose what they follow and make up the parts they wish were there because deep down, they also know it isn't real.
ChickBrilliance

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Wow. That Troll-Be-Gone spray really works!

Now we can get back to discussing abortion.

You're WELCOME!
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
Intersting information about trolls like our little RC/MsHoney, who is all of the other pop up trolls on this thread:
"Different sources define an internet troll as a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Researchers have begun studying this new phenomenon and believe that internet trolls actually suffer from a multitude of mental disorders. Some psychiatrists describe internet trolls as sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously, and constantly jealous of those they see as strong and successful. They typically possess a poorly developed set of social skills and have difficulty viewing their actions from the perspectives of their victims. The chemical imbalances in their brains make them callous to the fact that they are harming real people and mentally cannot think beyond their computer screen. They feel no remorse for the harm they cause, and actually measure their “success” by the amount of harm they have caused those they do not like. The disease makes them impervious to rationale, mature arguments against their wares, and will protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed if ever there is an attempt to call them on their trolling. People with this disorder exhibit desperation in meeting their attention-needs, which are usually unmet in their real life."
http://saviorebelo.wordpress.com/tag/cyber-bu...
Too much free time...
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
Canadian researchers have found that online trolls - those sowers of discord; those who start flame wars by arguing or upsetting people; those who post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in communities - just want to have fun.
In fact, that's the title of a paper published recently by three researchers from the Universities of Manitoba, Winnipeg and British Columbia.
Unsurprisingly, trolls also reek of what scientists call the Dark Tetrad of noxious personality variables: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).
The researchers set out to determine whether "everyday sadism" would be the most germane trait to trolling, they said. After all, it's pretty intrinsic to troll culture:
Trolling culture embraces a concept virtually synonymous with sadistic pleasure: in troll-speak,'lulz'.
The researchers conducted two online surveys using Amazon's Mechanical Turk site, restricting participation to US respondents.
The surveys embedded questions about trolling and other online behaviors into a larger battery of personality questionnaires.
Some of the responses to questions that participants chose, along with the tendencies they point to:
I enjoy hurting people.[Direct sadism]
In video games, I like the realistic blood spurts.[Vicarious sadism]
Payback needs to be quick and nasty.[Subclinical psychopath]
It's not wise to tell your secrets.[Machiavellian]
I have been compared to famous people.[Narcissist]
Taken together, the two studies showed that, for one thing, Dark Tetrad traits are extremely highly correlated with people who spend a lot of time commenting online.
And out of those traits - Machiavellianism, Narcissism, psychopathy, direct sadism and vicarious sadism - it was sadism that had the strongest association with trolling.
In fact, the researchers wrote, associations between sadism and respondents' trolling scores were so strong, "it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists."
Other online activities, including chatting and debating, were unrelated to sadism.
In fact, the internet is like heaven for sadists. It can be anonymous, and it enables sadists to easily connect with other sadists.
From the paper:
Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun... and the Internet is their playground!
We're told not to feed the trolls, and that's probably the best approach to take, although some victims have said that starvation doesn't make them shrivel up and go away.
http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2014/02/20/in...
WAY too much free time...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Hello everyone! My oh my I'm so surprised about the Honey one being gone. That was a surprise (snicker) And I tried a while ago to boot that one, and no matter how hard I tried, nope.
I wonder what was different?
to make sure

Airdrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

I am done, I don't need to make any more points, I made them, but hey, if I can't be quit, I can't be quit!
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh JM, you live in such a fantasy world. Most times when pregnancy happens it is an accident. That makes it a mistake. Didn't you just say that pregnancy does not happen every time there is sex? So give it a rest already.
No children are killed in abortion. Abortion is safer than birth. Women do not suffer. No woman is ever forced to abort. That is just the fantasy you use to justify forcing YOUR will on her. Of course I care enough to help. I will help any woman seeking an abortion to find one. It is her right.
Again, pregnancy is not an accident. Mans sperm fertilizing the womans egg during sex is not accidental is a natural occurance. God wills every existence of his creation. He doesn't make mistakes. The circumstance you get yourself may be a mistake, but make no mistake, nature happens with or without our consent. A human life is created at conception and that's a fact. Our offsprings. Our children. Abortion kills that child deliberately, and that is yet another pesky fact for you to swallow. It's not safe by any means.

Please don't spread such lies Chicky. MANY girls are forced to abort as are grown women. You are clueless about that. Post abortion woman do suffer. The abortion movement is based on lies and all its puppets are decieved, like you.

Hmmm...so you claim to help women seek abortions. Do you help them keep their babies? Yes or no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min aqi 1,099,349
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min ChristineM 226,167
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 27,044
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••