Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,086
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#323474 Mar 31, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you are promoting "gods" will in it and denying the will of the woman/girl...even in rape. Therefore you are contending that your "god" wills rape and a pregnancy as a result of "his" desired coupling.
What a guy your "god" is and we as women are merely and strictly "his" vessel.....free will be damned.
If a woman practices free will and beats her baby, is that Gods will too? Come on Morgie that's ridiculous. As far a creating a human life, God wills the sperm and egg to create life.Period. We as mere mortal humans don't always understand the mind of God. He clearly allows free will but clearly tells us what free will choices he approves and disapproves of. He wouldn't approve of that mans free will choice to rape. He wants sex to have boundaries(marriage) for a reason.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#323475 Mar 31, 2014
RUcrazy wrote:
PC women have issues with men. Abortion is a weapon used to gain control. That is insanity. Doesn't work ladiea. YOU lose and it costs you your soul for sacrifing your own flesh and blood.
Sadly, it seems that you are correct.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#323476 Mar 31, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards.
Religious conservative right wing men have issues with women. Religious conservative right wing men consider themselves superior to women and are in deep need of a mommy to care for them. They consider women subservient twits sent by their male god to wait on them hand and foot. They consider control of women an entitlement. AND yes PC women have SERIOUS ISSUES with that type of man/boy.
Abortion is a medical procedure to end an unwanted medical condition. What is insane is the fact that you will say or do anything to gain control over womens reproductive decisions. To bad for you Bucky, you have no say and remain an unknown and unimportant factor in the life and decision making process of pregnant women/girls. Suck it up.
No man that I have ever allowed in my life EVER thought that he was superior to me, demanded I wait on him or tried to control me. LOL where do you come up with this nonsense? I love men. I have many wonderful men in my life. I have self-respect, so I draw respectable men.

A woman who aborts her child or a woman who supports this evil act against their own,has no self respect. Men smell dysfunction a mile away. Theybrun or they come in and do more damage.

I know many who were once *there* and they turned to God for forgiveness and healing after years of depression, frustration, anxiety and dysfunction. God made them whole again and changed their lives :)
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#323477 Mar 31, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a soul and an abortion costs somewhere around $350.00. PC women have a problem with anyone who thinks women are inferior and subservient to men. Especially because of an imaginary friend that never existed and never said anything about women or abortion. Smarten up, Bozo.
Prove there is "no such thing as a soul" and that there is no God. Kthanks.

You have a problem with people who think that you are "inferior and subservient to men" yet you allowed a man to use you for sex(YOUR exact words chicky) who eventually, dumped you and his daughter.

*sigh*

Empower yourself by respecting yourself before you expect others to.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#323478 Mar 31, 2014
Being natural doesn't mean it's a deliberate action; it's all a matter of probability. Not every act of intercourse results in pregnancy; in fact, the majority do not. And again, your "facts" are opinions. Your god is irrelevant to the conversation. Whether a fetus is a child is a philosophical view, not a fact; for the majority of our history, fetuses were NOT considered to be children.

Defined "forced". Unless someone is threatening the women with injury or death, they aren't forced. They may be persuaded, and they may regret it afterwards, but most women categorically do NOT regret their decisions.

Do you think women are too stupid to make their own decisions without your "guidance"?
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Again, pregnancy is not an accident. Mans sperm fertilizing the womans egg during sex is not accidental is a natural occurance. God wills every existence of his creation. He doesn't make mistakes. The circumstance you get yourself may be a mistake, but make no mistake, nature happens with or without our consent. A human life is created at conception and that's a fact. Our offsprings. Our children. Abortion kills that child deliberately, and that is yet another pesky fact for you to swallow. It's not safe by any means.
Please don't spread such lies Chicky. MANY girls are forced to abort as are grown women. You are clueless about that. Post abortion woman do suffer. The abortion movement is based on lies and all its puppets are decieved, like you.
Hmmm...so you claim to help women seek abortions. Do you help them keep their babies? Yes or no.

Indianapolis

#323479 Mar 31, 2014
Do you realize that, among other horrors, bearing your rapist's child means you are legally involved with him for 18 years? Rapists have sued for visitation and even custody of said children; they usually don't get custody, fortunately. Even if she gets a restraining order against him, do you think he'd obey it?

Most women don't want to bear a child they didn't want and was forced on them by an act of violence. Fortunately, she can avoid it by aborting before it becomes a child at all.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh THIS ^^^is priceless. I "consider women brood mares" because I want a human to be protected from being killed via abortion?
Get your facts straight here, men don't rape so that he can procreate. Good grief woman. Men rape because its a power trip for them. If a woman does get pregnant, it doesn't change the violence committed against her.. That child IS hers too. That child doesn't deserve death because of how he/she was conceived (ask a child conceived in rape). The woman needs help for sure and she doesn't need to have killing of her child on her soul. Shes suffered enough. A couple desperately wanting a child NEVER cares how that child was conceived.
Do you help women or young girls who want to keep their baby but feel desperate enough to abort? Yes or no? What do you do for them?

Indianapolis

#323480 Mar 31, 2014
Yeah, I read that Chick tract, too.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0077/0077...
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No man that I have ever allowed in my life EVER thought that he was superior to me, demanded I wait on him or tried to control me. LOL where do you come up with this nonsense? I love men. I have many wonderful men in my life. I have self-respect, so I draw respectable men.
A woman who aborts her child or a woman who supports this evil act against their own,has no self respect. Men smell dysfunction a mile away. Theybrun or they come in and do more damage.
I know many who were once *there* and they turned to God for forgiveness and healing after years of depression, frustration, anxiety and dysfunction. God made them whole again and changed their lives :)

Indianapolis

#323481 Mar 31, 2014
Don't need to prove something DOESN'T exist. All religions are bils down to taking somebody's word something supernatural happened. Kinda like the amityville haunted house.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Prove there is "no such thing as a soul" and that there is no God. Kthanks.
You have a problem with people who think that you are "inferior and subservient to men" yet you allowed a man to use you for sex(YOUR exact words chicky) who eventually, dumped you and his daughter.
*sigh*

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323482 Mar 31, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Prove there is "no such thing as a soul" and that there is no God. Kthanks.
*sigh*

Right after you prove your fairy god father exists, I'll have to prove he doesn't. Until then, it just aint there. Just like your "morality" and "christianity" and ability to stop women from accessing abortion.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323483 Mar 31, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, I read that Chick tract, too.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0077/0077...
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO. Most hilarious nonsense I've ever read!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#323484 Mar 31, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Don't need to prove something DOESN'T exist. All religions are bils down to taking somebody's word something supernatural happened. Kinda like the amityville haunted house.
<quoted text>
Quick note, can't prove a negative. The onus is on the person making the claim to prove it.

Believing in God is faith. I have faith in God, but I don't preach it because I really wouldn't know where to start. There are so many people on here that don't believe in God, yet they seem to know more about the Bible than a lot of people.

I know one person in my life that knows the Bible inside, and out, and has tried to put things into perspective for me, but I admit, it's hard. It is.

Location hidden

#323485 Mar 31, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
*sigh*
Again, can't prove a negative. I think a lot of people don't believe in God because there's really no "proof". It's faith. I have one bro that believes in God, goes to church etc. etc. etc. and one that doesn't. We don't talk a lot about religion at family dinners.

Location hidden

#323486 Mar 31, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> If a woman practices free will and beats her baby, is that Gods will too? Come on Morgie that's ridiculous. As far a creating a human life, God wills the sperm and egg to create life.Period. We as mere mortal humans don't always understand the mind of God. He clearly allows free will but clearly tells us what free will choices he approves and disapproves of. He wouldn't approve of that mans free will choice to rape. He wants sex to have boundaries(marriage) for a reason.
You never answered my question, but this covers what the answer would be. He allows a child that would starve to death to be born, and it's confusing to me why He would let that happen, but because of my friend, and what he tells me, I'm starting to get it. K

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

The wild wild north

#323487 Mar 31, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> God wills every existence of his creation. He doesn't make mistakes.
And so there we have it.....your god condones rape. It is his will.

“Crybaby men are such a bore”

The wild wild north

#323488 Apr 1, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh THIS ^^^is priceless. I "consider women brood mares" because I want a human to be protected from being killed via abortion?
Exactly. You consider women brood mares because it makes no difference in the matter of conception whether voluntary of forced, both are the same to you. Your only concern is the fetus. You have no concern for a woman/girl and her circumstances. Not allowing her a choice you reduce her to animal status, in your eyes her purpose is to breed under any and all circumstances. YOU have admitted it and that is PRICELESS.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your facts straight here, men don't rape so that he can procreate. Good grief woman. Men rape because its a power trip for them.
You need to get your facts straight. You rattle on claiming the primary purpose of sex is procreation and now you contend that it is about "power"? Unless the rapist is wearing protection he may very well be raping with intention to procreate, that would be part of the power trip don't you think? AND you would be obliging him.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> If a woman does get pregnant, it doesn't change the violence committed against her.. That child IS hers too. That child doesn't deserve death because of how he/she was conceived (ask a child conceived in rape).
If she does get pregnant that child was FORCED on her through a violent act, and condoned by your "god" according to you. That woman/girl does not deserve to be denied a choice AGAIN and relinquished to powerless over her body and brood mare status by law.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The woman needs help for sure and she doesn't need to have killing of her child on her soul. Shes suffered enough. A couple desperately wanting a child NEVER cares how that child was conceived.
Do you help women or young girls who want to keep their baby but feel desperate enough to abort? Yes or no? What do you do for them?
The woman needs a CHOICE, not some religious fanatic yapping to her about some male hateful god who condoned her pregnancy through rape and considers her nothing more than a trapped animal.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> A couple desperately wanting a child NEVER cares how that child was conceived.
So now, not only is a woman/girl required to give birth when impregnated by rape, but now she is SUPPOSE to make another couple happy by giving them a child they could not produce. WOW.....all while she is miserable and violated not once but twice not allowed a choice!! YOU ARE PRICELESS. Why do you hate women?
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never met a woman/girl who was in those circumstances. They either wanted to continue the pregnancy or they didn't. End of story.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323493 Apr 1, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Applause!!!!!!!
Thank you, kind sir!

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323494 Apr 1, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.
Genesis 3:16: "To the woman he said,'I will greatly increase [emphasis added] your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.'"
Genesis 3:19: "'By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.'"
Granted that the above passages refer to G-d's punishment on man, rather than a blessing, as many of us view sex. But, whether it is sex, birth, or work, either of them is, arguably, G-d's intention for man; isn't it, dumbass? So, if the woman is to bear children with pain, and man is to sweat his "ass" off to earn a living, and both are arguably G-d's intentions, how is sex, for procreation, not a chore, since, as you say, it is G-d's intention?
BTW, interestingly enough, only christians still believe in the bit about "he will rule over you" when referencing to husband and wife. Judaism is better and more pro-women, because it teaches that when a wife wants sex, the husband MUST comply. Not the other way around though. Personally, I kinda like it that way.
<quoted text>
I do shoot blanks. However, unlike you I don't need a blue pill to help straighten out the staff for the flag to flow up it.
<quoted text>
See, there you go making assumptions as to what you think was G-d's intentions. I seem to recall something about that fallacy you christians call the "new testament" that says something about if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. Now, do you think G-d intended the eyes to make you stumble, just as he intended for sex to be for procreation? Again, idiot, sex IS NOT needed for procreation. In fact, there is an entire book in the scriptures that speaks about sex and lovemaking, and the pleasures thereof; Song of Salomon. Can you say the same about a book in the scriptures about sex for procreation, other than the assumption that "be fruitful and multiply" implies sex?
Oral sex is very pleasurable. Many women find extreme pleasure in anal sex as well. Are any of these forms of sex for procreation as well?
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know, nor would I care. I'm not called to "preach" the "gospel." But then again, your statement infers, greatly, that obeying the commandment of your jesus, is a chore.
<quoted text>
I did not claim G-d intended sex for procreation. That's a christian, namely sassyjm's, claim. My contention is the total opposite. Sex isn't for procreation. If it was, the only means for procreation would be by way of sex, and any and all sex, would result in procreation, and we all know neither is true.
My argument is with you idiots who claim sex is for procreation, because you dumbasses portray sex to be work, and work is a chore. By your own statement, preaching the gospel is a chore, because you'll "bet if preaching the gospel yielded a mind blowing orgasm, a lot more people would be doing it[.]"
Now, what's your favorite color? I want to make sure I have a fresh supply of crayons.

LMAO! That was great. I love a brilliant mind! Can't wait for the response. I am doubting there will be much "common sense" in it!:)

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323498 Apr 1, 2014
Example of the bad girl immorality that scares JM.

Who feels like she's 92.

:-)

&li st=RDAgFeZr5ptV8&feature=s hare

Location hidden

#323499 Apr 2, 2014
This is going to be hard for me to write, and with my history, this is probably not going to be taken seriously, although I genuinely mean it, and will from now on, because I don't see myself coming back.

I don't like myself here, I don't like the person I am on here because I'm not that person elsewhere.

To Morgana, I want to apologize to you for what I said to you, and how I twisted your story to suit my agenda, that was not fair of me to do that to you, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I'm very sorry Morgana, and I honestly wish you well.

To Chicky (WHOA) chicky.... we've had our ups, and downs, and they were mostly downs. I went over what I wrote you, and from that I feel the most disgusted with myself. What I said to you, there is no excuse for it. None. You honestly beat me, for me to act so atrociously towards you, tells me that you got the better of me, and I became very spiteful, mean, and just all around ugly.

I think you did an awesome job. I think you have a beautiful family, and congratulations on your adorable grand babies. You are very independent, strong, intelligent, and a good person for people to look up to with your strength, and I know a heart of gold. You do, I've seen it (just not towards me - go figure)

My apology is sincere, and I hope it's accepted even though I won't blame any of you for not accepting it.

I've been horrible to everyone on here at one time or another, and to those people, please note, I may not remember specifics, but I remember how I was/am on here, and chances are most of you came under my line of fire.

I wanted everyone to know, that really, that's not me, it isn't. I wish the circumstances which 'we' met were different, because I know my behavior would have been different.

I honestly feel horrible about what I said/did on here, and the only way I feel I can rectify that is to leave. I don't like ME HERE. I don't like what I was capable of, I don't like what I did. That's NOT me, and it's too bad that not any of you will really know that, because if we met in real life, I'm liked... honestly I am. I know it's hard to believe but generally I'm a really, really nice person. I've been on here for years, and the majority of the time I .... I cringe. How could I have gone so long being that type of person, and not see it?

So again, and for the last time, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I learned a lot about myself, and realize it's not that I really need to change, it's just that I need to change what I'm capable of. And in all areas of my life, this is the one (topix) that I can't get a handle on, so the way to fix that, is to not hang in such a controversial issue thread.

Please note that I am truly sorry, I feel absolutely disgusted with myself, and in trying to fix that, I have no choice, I better leave.

I know, I know, you guys don't want me to, but Chicky's troll be gone spray really really did work.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#323500 Apr 2, 2014
I've left more than one thread for the exact same reasons, Rachel. I applaud your honesty, and your courage in bowing out gracefully.

Be well, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Smart Alex 1,155,913
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Bruin For Life 28,466
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aura Mytha 233,087
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 8 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 22 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Bently 201,187
More from around the web