Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313674 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#323323 Mar 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
If no means no, what does no no mean?
<quoted text>
No No means no facial hair ... for me! lol

Location hidden

#323324 Mar 22, 2014
KatieKatieKatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, Rachel.
Just once.
So you're conflicted about abortion. Here's an easy fix.
Don't want one? Don't have one.
Problem solved! All the rest is just fluff.
Not conflicted about my stance Katie, but thanks for the advice! lol

Location hidden

#323327 Mar 22, 2014
KatieKatieKatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real, Rachel.
Just once.
So you're conflicted about abortion. Here's an easy fix.
Don't want one? Don't have one.
Problem solved! All the rest is just fluff.
btw, so you're not confused, I don't want an abortion, I won't have an abortion. I'm pro-life for me, that is my CHOICE!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#323331 Mar 22, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your condolences, Kayla.
What a very sad time for you...I wish you peace and the strength to deal with such a tragic part of you life.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323332 Mar 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No there are no guarantees that they will stay together. The likelyhood that a child born to a single mother will be raised by a single parent.
Single parents often get married...many times to other single parents. Married couples with children often get divorced, and parents of young children sometimes die. There is no perfect world and never will be.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323333 Mar 22, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon "Ink."
What I personally find most interesting is why we, as a society, almost automatically blame women whenever the subject of abortion comes up.
A good example of this is your post above, in which the focus is squarely on the woman in question, and not at all on the man who "contributed" to her pregnancy.
IMHO, we, as a society, have got to start ingraining into our youngsters, that women/girls are people too, and that they deserve as much respect and reverence that we've previously allotted to males...
Mornin' John. I thought this post deserved a "repost".

Have a great weekend!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323334 Mar 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but in taking the risk that I will be called all sorts of names, I think that the current young culture of girls taking naked selfies and hooking up, the guys are getting a different message. I also think that with women insisting that the fathers of their children have no say in what she does with her body takes all the responsibility off their shoulders.
I also think that sex ed for boys should include what the cost of supporting a children you don't even want for the next 18 years.
With women wanting to have the only say about a pregnancy, then it make the pregnancy only their concern, sadly.
"I agree but in taking the risk that I will be called all sorts of names..."

Join the club Ink. We all take grief from the opposing camp when posting our opinions...not just you and not just the PL. Really...enough with the whining.

There is truth in what you say about what girls are doing but there is a very willing audience of boys on the other side of this, and our whole culture, male and female, objectifies and sexualizes females. Sexual attractiveness and "fuckability" (excuse the graphic vulgarity) is what is prized in females over all other attributes.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323336 Mar 22, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are you. Still washing dishes at the homeless center?
What would be wrong with that, Old Husk? I think that would be a good use of one's time. Wouldn't that be the Christian thing to do, hmmmm??

Since: Mar 14

Tacoma, WA

#323338 Mar 22, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Not conflicted about my stance Katie, but thanks for the advice! lol
Oh? So when you say there is a "gray area" for you, that means what, exactly? If there's no conflict in your stance, the "gray area" you've referred to more than once would be meaningless. Is that it? Your stance is meaningless? Guess that's true for everyone then, PC and PL alike. If it's not (general) your pregnancy, it's not (general) your business -- gray area or not. Right?

Please, tell those rabid PLers that, okay.
Pastor Bob

United States

#323339 Mar 22, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree, that's your opinion. She's a complete moron. She's a hypocrite, and she has allusions of grandeur. Her rants are comical to me. I read her posts, and 80% of them make me "snicker". Why? Because somewhere in her post she's calling someone names, making fun of people of faith (bigot), and risking her own health by making her blood pressure sky rocket. I would say I don't blame the guy for taking off on her and leaving her to raise her daughter on her own, I won't say that. She gives me crap for the very same thing she does. Sorry if I call her on it, hence hypocrite. lol
Reading some of her posts it's quite obvious she has the mentality of a handball. Hateful too. That's a dangerous combination.

Tacoma, WA

#323340 Mar 22, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a very sad time for you...I wish you peace and the strength to deal with such a tragic part of you life.
Thank you LNM!

Peace and love to you.

Location hidden

#323341 Mar 22, 2014
KatieKatieKatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? So when you say there is a "gray area" for you, that means what, exactly? If there's no conflict in your stance, the "gray area" you've referred to more than once would be meaningless. Is that it? Your stance is meaningless? Guess that's true for everyone then, PC and PL alike. If it's not (general) your pregnancy, it's not (general) your business -- gray area or not. Right?
Please, tell those rabid PLers that, okay.
Katie, I'M not conflicted about my stance. I know how I feel, I know what I believe, I have no problem and, again, I AM NOT conflicted n my stance. I have a line during pregnancy, I believe it shouldn't be crossed (viability for sure/close to) and seriously if the chick hasn't made up her mind in 12 weeks, and the pregnancy is normal, and she's doing okay, my opinion is.... the boat sailed, too late, sorry

This isn't new for anyone. I've made it quite clear.

Once again, I would NEVER DO IT, that's MY CHOICE!
I would NEVER have an abortion. I have NEVER had an abortion. I'm pro-life for me, that is MY CHOICE!

Location hidden

#323342 Mar 22, 2014
Pastor Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading some of her posts it's quite obvious she has the mentality of a handball. Hateful too. That's a dangerous combination.
For who? Me? To put it mildly, I'm not scared of her. Nor would I be if she were face to face with me. I just hope it's a dangerous combination for HER! lol

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323343 Mar 22, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahha k chicky.
See? See everyone? This is a prime example of why her posts make me snicker! She called herself a "intellectually superior woman" hhahahahhahhaa
OMG hhahahhaahahahah more allusions of grandeur from Chicki (wait for it,,,, wait for it,,, keep waiting......... Brilliance! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Do you know what your deranged little whines tell people about you? That you are incredibly insecure and have some serious self esteem issues. Maybe even a personality disorder. You have your ego so wrapped up in your internet troll identities you can't function like a normal person.

You have been jealous of me since the very beginning and have impotently spewed your blind rage in my direction for years, Especially after several of us finally outed you as a troll. I've wiped the floor with you over and over, in this debate, along with most of your freaky little anti choice friends, and your poor little weak ego just can't get over it.

You truly think the goofy things you say actually have the ability to hurt me. YOUR THE ONE on here talking about things that have never happened in my life, things you pulled out of your ample ass, made up or hallucinated....,wtf is "8 years"??... lied about, and then think your delusional fairy stories are going to hurt my feelings or scare me away? LMAO. You poor dear. Now that I called you "dear" maybe your next troll id can be "dear Rachie", since I have the power to name you as well. I do seem to have a lot of power over you, Rachie. I've had you dancing like a marionette for years now. It's funny.

Troll on, Skanky.(Now there is an appropriate Troll name for you) Its like the circus freak show has come to town. We all enjoy the laughs and even the creep factor when you go totally off the rails. Like above, for example. Ever get invited in to the men's room at the Freak Show?? Now there's a guy that respects a girl, eh??

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#323344 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Mornin' John. I thought this post deserved a "repost".
Have a great weekend!
Good evening Milady "Moon!"

Thank you! That was a very nice sentiment.

I stand by everything I said in that post, and still stand by everything I'd said in my subsequent posts to "Ink."
My best wishes that you and yours have a great weekend too Milady!

Lotsa luv...John.

:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323348 Mar 23, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Katie, I'M not conflicted about my stance. I know how I feel, I know what I believe, I have no problem and, again, I AM NOT conflicted n my stance. I have a line during pregnancy, I believe it shouldn't be crossed (viability for sure/close to) and seriously if the chick hasn't made up her mind in 12 weeks, and the pregnancy is normal, and she's doing okay, my opinion is.... the boat sailed, too late, sorry
This isn't new for anyone. I've made it quite clear.
Once again, I would NEVER DO IT, that's MY CHOICE!
I would NEVER have an abortion. I have NEVER had an abortion. I'm pro-life for me, that is MY CHOICE!
Funny, when I've expressed a somewhat similar view the PLers get all bent and make it a label issue. Now I can sit back and watch the same people lovingly kiss your ass.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#323349 Mar 23, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Milady "Moon!"
Thank you! That was a very nice sentiment.
I stand by everything I said in that post, and still stand by everything I'd said in my subsequent posts to "Ink."
My best wishes that you and yours have a great weekend too Milady!
Lotsa luv...John.
:)

Thank you, kind Sir. I hope all is well in the "K" household also!

Location hidden

#323350 Mar 23, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been jealous of me since the very beginning
Chicky, there is nothing about or in your life that I would be jealous of. If you have to go there for your own self-esteem to make yourself feel better about you, I can't/won't stop you. But get real. C'mon, your claiming that I'm jealous of you is embarrassing. No Chicky, I'm not jealous of you. For every claim you made about how that's not my picture or my kids or about my lack of education etc. etc. etc. when all of your claims have been false, just goes to show you, you can't handle the truth about me. So once again, with YOUR bringing up the jealousy card, which I don't do, I'm not jealous of you. I'm sorry. Now spin the past to suit your agenda and give me some more giggles. TIA

Location hidden

#323351 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny, when I've expressed a somewhat similar view the PLers get all bent and make it a label issue. Now I can sit back and watch the same people lovingly kiss your ass.
I don't know, the closest I can spin it is this. You're PL with a lot of gray area or your PC with a lot of gray area. I'm sorry I'm in the middle, but that's my opinion.

Location hidden

#323354 Mar 23, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
Lmao. I seem to have struck troll nerve. Hilarious. Sad thing still has no meaningful life to speak of. How sad.
Projecting your own self loathing in an attempt to insult another. Classic Chicky! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,495
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr HePharted 32,826
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Sat BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web