Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320300 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#323300 Mar 20, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, i believe in Christ, I believe in His infinite wisdom and live forever in His Glory . I sure wouldn't want to be someone like you who lives ofr the moment, can't handle crisis , would rather slaughter a defenseless person . Yep, you make the devil happy and he can't wait to get his paws on you.
SO delusional, eh? It is always amusing to see someone proclaiming the love of jaysus in his infinite wisdom, glory, fairy tales, amen and amen, over flowing with such holy hate and righteous contempt for gawds own children while faithfully judging not and always doing unto others, and turning the other cheek, and loving they neighbor,.....ah never mind, I am laughing so hard I can't continue. This bwitch is no more christian than I am and appears to be the only one that doesn't know it.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323301 Mar 20, 2014
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Chicky!
Long time no see.
Don't know if I'll catch you later, so take care. Hope all is well.
Hi STO, It has been a while. All is well here. Hope the same for you.:-)

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323302 Mar 20, 2014
Well at least the person she is threatening with devils paws in an adult and not innocent babies. What a sicko.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#323303 Mar 20, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
SO delusional, eh? It is always amusing to see someone proclaiming the love of jaysus in his infinite wisdom, glory, fairy tales, amen and amen, over flowing with such holy hate and righteous contempt for gawds own children while faithfully judging not and always doing unto others, and turning the other cheek, and loving they neighbor,.....ah never mind, I am laughing so hard I can't continue. This bwitch is no more christian than I am and appears to be the only one that doesn't know it.
Don't you get tired of smelling the vomit that you spew? Your ignorance/intolerance is blinding. You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever had the misfortune of reading, and the truly pathetic thing in all of this is that you're just too dumb to see it. You claim stupidity on everyone else's opinions that differ from your own, at the same time claiming your 'Brilliance'.

You're not brilliant Chicky, you're not even close.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323304 Mar 20, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get tired of sme ling the vomit that you spew? Your ignorance/intolerance is blinding. You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever had the misfortune of reading, and the truly pathetic thing in all of this is that you're just too dumb to see it. You claim stupidity on everyone else's opinions that differ from your own, at the same time claiming your 'Brilliance'.
AND speaking of Satan's paws.....

ROFLMAO. But thanks for your input, princess. Sticking with RC now? Not Rachel, or Leslie or Grace or Susan or Christine or Aunt Gertrude, etc...the anti choice/pro choice, religious/non religious, card playing stabbing victim? Rachel and Leslie who both love the same book and have daddies who are crown prosecutors? Poor little rich girl (s) who caused best friends death and likes to post fake pictures of yourself and fake kids to make people believe you are real? Who, apologized to me for her disgusting behavior and doesnt like who she is when she posts on Topix? Hows Daddy? Is he printing things? Isn't this your favorite topix topic? Troll on Troll Violence.

http://m.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTL4EGFM6...

A nice link to refresh memories. Or introduce the "real" RC. Its a fun read beginning to end.

Ya know, me being not so brilliant yet having you pegged as a troll right from the very beginning.*snicker*

:-D

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323305 Mar 20, 2014
How funny. What kind of loon copied her own posts in a troll thread when she is 'preparing for banishment"?? Seriously, RC. Consider a real life.

Location hidden

#323306 Mar 20, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
How funny. What kind of loon copied her own posts in a troll thread when she is 'preparing for banishment"?? Seriously, RC. Consider a real life.
I wanted to get banned, and I wanted to save those cause I believed them to be quite funny. I'm sorry that I don't have that gift of being banned like you do. People generally like me. I'm sorry.

Location hidden

#323307 Mar 20, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
AND speaking of Satan's paws.....
ROFLMAO. But thanks for your input, princess. Sticking with RC now? Not Rachel, or Leslie or Grace or Susan or Christine or Aunt Gertrude, etc...the anti choice/pro choice, religious/non religious, card playing stabbing victim? Rachel and Leslie who both love the same book and have daddies who are crown prosecutors? Poor little rich girl (s) who caused best friends death and likes to post fake pictures of yourself and fake kids to make people believe you are real? Who, apologized to me for her disgusting behavior and doesnt like who she is when she posts on Topix? Hows Daddy? Is he printing things? Isn't this your favorite topix topic? Troll on Troll Violence.
http://m.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTL4EGFM6...
A nice link to refresh memories. Or introduce the "real" RC. Its a fun read beginning to end.
Ya know, me being not so brilliant yet having you pegged as a troll right from the very beginning.*snicker*
:-D
I'm sure you would like to believe I were all those people, but I wasn't. Sorry. I apologized to you until I realized that you didn't deserve it, and you are just as pathetic as always. Yes, fake pictures, and fake kids. If you need to think that because the alternative is just way too good for a person like you to handle, then be my guest. I don't blame you. But as time passes, it's becoming more, and more clear on here what I look like, and my kids, and whether or not I'm telling the truth about my life. For a time you called me a liar about going to University, and graduating. If you were privy to that info (ahem, AHEM), you would know that you are full of it, and once again, grasping at straws, having me believe that you actually don't know, for a pathetic attempt at trying to frustrate me.
Congrats on having me pegged as a troll, did my admitting that X amount of times clue you in? Brilliant!
Hey, how's that eight years working for ya? Caught up? You know I have so much more on you, but I won't stoop (this time) Now be serious, you can tell me, aren't you just as tired reading my insults as I am typing them? I can go on, after all, I am a troll. That's what WE do. BTW, it's your uterus, your pregnancy, practice birth control Chicky, I would hate to see you in that unfortunate situation again of having to raise a child on your own.~snicker~

Location hidden

#323308 Mar 20, 2014
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticking with RC now?
Yup, until I get banned, then I'm thinking of Ms. Honey.(numbers added if name is already taken)

If anyone should know the tricks of the trade after being banned, it's you Chicky! ;)

Location hidden

#323309 Mar 20, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text>Neither are you. Still washing dishes at the homeless center?
I must intervene here, sorry. But can I ask you, what's wrong with washing dishes at a homeless centre? It's hard, honest work, and shouldn't be insulted.

Location hidden

#323310 Mar 20, 2014
yeah really wrote:
<quoted text>She has man issues, The last one who used her threw her to the curb fifty years ago and now she has to work at the Catholic homeless shelter washing dishes for a living. The people who are her boss laugh at her posts, they know she is a crazy man hating lesbian.. Hen pecked chicky rants all the time while doing the dishes and the Brothers place bets on how long it will take for her to be thrown back in the loonie bin. The Brothers make sure the knives are far away from chicky, The Brothers have been chased by chicky many times .
I want you to know, I read this, and I can't say I entirely agree with this statement. I don't think she's a lesbian! There would be absolutely nothing wrong if she were, but I don't think she's a lesbian. Nope, not a lesbian. No Sir, she's not. It wouldn't matter if she were, but I don't think she is. I think she hates men, yes, but I don't think she's a lesbian. You should take that back.~snicker~

Location hidden

#323311 Mar 20, 2014
NO MAM wrote:
Time to take care of those chin hairs 'ladies'.
My No No Hair Removal kit is recharging as I type, thanks for the reminder. I can't imagine another day going by with my forgetting to No No myself.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#323313 Mar 21, 2014
If no means no, what does no no mean?
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>My No No Hair Removal kit is recharging as I type, thanks for the reminder. I can't imagine another day going by with my forgetting to No No myself.
Old School

New York, NY

#323314 Mar 21, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get tired of smelling the vomit that you spew? Your ignorance/intolerance is blinding. You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever had the misfortune of reading, and the truly pathetic thing in all of this is that you're just too dumb to see it. You claim stupidity on everyone else's opinions that differ from your own, at the same time claiming your 'Brilliance'.
Good post. She certainly is stupid. That "brilliance" moniker has to be some sort of inside gag.

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323316 Mar 21, 2014
Rachie, or (fill in the troll name), dear, you denied being a troll. For years. Everyone here remembers clearly. Now they've seen you out and out lie about it. Not that an outted troll has any integrity to start with but you just keep digging your self deeper and deeper. So whatever stuff you might dream you have on me, or insults you get off on leveling, bring it. It only proves you are a sad, classless, freak. You are a troll and a liar and responsible for much of my banning. Everyone knows that too, thanks to grandma, whose real job you called. Remember? No one takes you seriously or believes a thing you drool.

Now run along and hide under your sewer bridge, ya sh!Tstain You're stinking up the place.~snicker~ ;-)

“Troll Be Gone.”

Location hidden

#323319 Mar 21, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say that in Twang??
It's either Man, or Ma'am. Not MAM, you inbred sheet head.
Tell me something, man to man; is it really more pleasurable to get a b**w job from a fat woman with no teeth???
I always wondered about that.
Don't talk about his mama like that. She's all he has.

Federal Way, WA

#323320 Mar 21, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get tired of smelling the vomit that you spew? Your ignorance/intolerance is blinding. You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever had the misfortune of reading, and the truly pathetic thing in all of this is that you're just too dumb to see it. You claim stupidity on everyone else's opinions that differ from your own, at the same time claiming your 'Brilliance'.
Get real, Rachel.

Just once.

So you're conflicted about abortion. Here's an easy fix.

Don't want one? Don't have one.

Problem solved! All the rest is just fluff.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#323321 Mar 21, 2014
"yeah really" brayed like an ass
Yeah, i believe in Christ, I believe in His infinite wisdom and live forever in His Glory
----------
whatever
----------
. I sure wouldn't want to be someone like you who lives ofr the moment, can't handle crisis , would rather slaughter a defenseless person .
----------
there again another delusional anti choicer that has mistook abortion for infanticide
----------
Yep, you make the devil happy and he can't wait to get his paws on you.
----------
how do you know that? did he tell you? i'll bet he did
Jorja Fox

Scottsville, VA

#323322 Mar 21, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
I must disagree with you. I think chick is brilliant. And I don't think she is a hypocrite nor is she dumb. I think people who want to take away "rights" from other people are hitler like.

Location hidden

#323323 Mar 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
If no means no, what does no no mean?
<quoted text>
No No means no facial hair ... for me! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min F_R_E_D 1,643,546
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 34,847
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Poor performance 11,802
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web