Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 15,124)

Showing posts 302,461 - 302,480 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ChickBrilliance

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you already ran out of stupid things to write so it's time for dirt throwing. LOL
Uh oh. There's one of those holier than thou name calling insults. Shame on you. Jesus is weeping..
ChickBrilliance

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know the difference, would you?
Well of course I would. I'd be at the doctor seeking medical care for my medical condition. You're the one that would deliver death 9 months after your self misdiagnoses.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The closer a fetus gets to delivery, the more the State hopes to eventually collect taxes from it, and send it to war.
That's the interest of the State.
Next....
Or pay cradle to grave welfare. Who knows if she will ever make enough money to pay taxes or volunteer for the armed services.

The fetus is being protected from it's mother, just as her born children would be.
ChickBrilliance

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The closer a fetus gets to delivery, the more the State hopes to eventually collect taxes from it, and send it to war.
That's the interest of the State.
Next....
Perfect. Maybe she can grasp that explanation?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text> Silly me. I thought you wrote people were praying for a child to adopt. Oh, wait, you did. Do try to focus. Or make up your mind.
Why not go to the foster care program and get a child immediately? There are plenty available today.
Silly you indeed with no concept of prayer.

Many do get children from foster care but many of those children are in legal limbo. Most have parents and are not adoptable.

It must be nice to be so full of easy answers. Put some thought into what you write.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text> Well of course I would. I'd be at the doctor seeking medical care for my medical condition. You're the one that would deliver death 9 months after your self misdiagnoses.
You women worship your uteruses but you don't have a clue what they are doing. You can't even tell when your body is preparing to hold a new life.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that there are over 100,000 children in foster care today??
It's so easy to say this, say that, say the other. But you pro-lifers are all the same; all talk, no action.
I wonder who left those 100,000 children in the state's hands. Certainly not loving, caring two parent households striving to raise their kids to love God and one another.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Potential citizens don't need protection. It's only a fetus and the owner [mother] should be able to decide if she wants to stay pregnant. Do you think the state should be able to protect a fetus from it's mother killing it?
And she didn't say to protect the potential citizen, did she? You're either very stupid, or very dishonest. Which is it?
ChickBrilliance

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly you indeed with no concept of prayer.
Many do get children from foster care but many of those children are in legal limbo. Most have parents and are not adoptable.
It must be nice to be so full of easy answers. Put some thought into what you write.
I can only answer what you write, princess. You said they were praying for a child to adopt. Perhaps you should express yourself in a more coherent manner.

Yes there are always excuses from the blue eyed, blond, white, infant obsessed on why they can't have a child to love today. You don't need to repeat them. Women still don't have to be brood mares to fulfill their mindless gibberings (prayers).
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
A lady bug. Hi Katie! Been thinking about you.:)
Hi, Chicky! Beware the trolls. They've missed you, too.
ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text> Um, this one I have no idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You women worship your uteruses but you don't have a clue what they are doing. You can't even tell when your body is preparing to hold a new life.
Nonsense.

You should join your local playhouse/theater and put your drama on stage for all to see.
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Or pay cradle to grave welfare. Who knows if she will ever make enough money to pay taxes or volunteer for the armed services.
The fetus is being protected from it's mother, just as her born children would be.
You are so out of touch. The limit for TANF is 5 years. The gov't privatized a lot of the welfare programs to ... those corporations run by practicing Catholics. Some of the corporations are Catholic (like Catholic Community Services). Just remember, privatized corporations are in it to make a profit. They don't give a damn about the people. Gov't run programs serve the people without worrying about a profit.

Now, which party is trying its best to wrest everything out of the gov't's hand and turn it over for privatization? You wouldn't be snowed by their BS would you?

Yes, it's apparent you are.

Another thing. Fetus is not being protected from its mother. If pregnant woman's life or health is at risk, she can legally induce abortion post viability. You really need to cut the dramatic BS and learn the facts, Ink. Especially when you want so bad to convince others you're right when you're not.
ChickBrilliance

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman has complete control of her born children. The state does not interfere with any of her decisions when raising her child unless she is shown to be unfit. She can live in a polygamous marriage, she can be gay, she can live in a cult, she can be a nudist, she can raise a bible banging fundi-mental, she can raise an atheist. She can live in a tent or in a bus or in a homeless shelter, or in a tree house, or in a mansion with a tiger. She has rights.

So, if Roe were protecting a fetus from its mother, why can a woman still abort post viability if her life or well being is in danger? Or if the fetus itself is abnormal why can it be aborted? How is it protected then? No woman is ever forced to birth in this country.

Roe v Wade gave the states the **OPTION** to protect its interests in the potential citizen post viability IF IT CHOOSES TO. It is NOT at mandate. So, if the state chooses NOT TO, how is the fetus being "protected from its mother"???

You should read the decision sometime. It might help your understanding of the issue and how it is not about YOU and YOUR erroneous opinions.
ChickBrilliance

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha?? Oh, Ink, you poor dear. You have crossed over in to mindless drivel. I am sorry the topic got so difficult for you so fast.

I have to go worship my uterus now. Of course I will have to find out which medical waste facility it was shipped to first. I'll have to ask it if it is preparing to hold new life.*eye roll*
ChickBrilliance

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Chicky! Beware the trolls. They've missed you, too.
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Of course they have. So, the sad little wannabes have been trolling as me? How pathetic their lives must be! How ambitious they would even try. Oh well, I guess I can't blame them for trying to better themselves!
katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

ChickBrilliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they have. So, the sad little wannabes have been trolling as me? How pathetic their lives must be! How ambitious they would even try. Oh well, I guess I can't blame them for trying to better themselves!
Yes. You've been missed.
Take care over there :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So your pont is that God is taking care of "fundies". That is an amazing admonition.
No. Clearly my point was that fundies think some god is taking care of them.

And my point was not an "admonition".
ChickBrilliance

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You've been missed.
Take care over there :)
You too, Katie. If you remember my pcchicky email address, send me a message! Be sure to include a personally identifying clue!:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
All true but being a single parent automatically shortchanges the child of one important parent. Not the best way to start.
Being married has never guaranteed that both parents will always stay around and take their responsibility seriously.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I diagnosed myself as pregnant. Not too hard to figure that out.
Did you then seek medical care?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 302,461 - 302,480 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,077,706
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Patrick 223,933
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,639
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••