Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322877 Mar 12, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You really think we need to 'grow the population', while there are starving people in every corner of the populated world, and the current population numbers are in the billions?
Apparently you thought we needed to "grow the population" when you had kids. Why did you do that when we are overpopulated with starving people allnover?

Ugh! So n selfish you are.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322878 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? You insert yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you, yet here you are, flinging insults like you're the queen bee or warrior princess ... or something. You're nothing but a fake, a phony. Pb responded to SJM. I said something to Pb. You butted in just like the nosy parker you are, xtian.
And still, you haven't denied outing yourself as SJM. The jig is up.
LoOL oh now ink is me? Good grief woman, you're hysterical.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322879 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional, you warrior princess wannabe. But thanks just the same. You've just proven Pb and me right with your lack of compassion and empathy toward others.
PC fights for women/girls to legally exercise their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy even as people just like you continue trying to steal these away like a thief in the night.
You got nothing but lies, false premises, and bad science... oh and your phony xtianity.
You are fighting for the right to kill those who are unwanted. Like that other nut poster, you feel empowered by it. It has NOTHING to do with women or their bodily automony. Heck, you AGREE with restrictions. That contradicts you.

Where are you for women who WANT to keep their child but are forced(by force or desperation) to abort? Where are you when they have emotional, physical, spirirtual, and mental issues from being deceived by the proabortion money making business??? NOWHERE to be found.

WHO is a phony?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322880 Mar 12, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL believe those principles, supposedly intended to encourage population growth, should still be the prevailing ones regarding human reproduction, even when the number of humans is astronomically larger than it was 2000 years ago...and people are starving in every country on the globe.
There are billions of us, and you're worried it isn't enough....you must.....you are so concerned with the fact that homosexual unions 'don't produce children' that you want to ban marriage between them.
Don't tell me what we were talking about, fool. I've been here the whole time.
and yet, IVF is a hugely popular or surrogate pregnancies. Seems like the gay community insists on populating, enough so that they seek those *only*ways to reproduce. STILL takes a man and a woman to reproduce after all. Whats THAT tell you?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322881 Mar 12, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh. So you were asking SASSY if she "...ever told the truth...?" and Sassy was answering in the third person, describing herself..........not pbfa.
Got it.
You bettaaa back it on up and MYOB lady before Katie calls you a nosy parker.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322882 Mar 12, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how could I "take offense" over something that hasn't happened?
You must be living in John K and Katies world of denial.

How convenient to play dumb. You ARE playing right?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322883 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi StO :)
You're asking SJM this question? She isn't going to have the first clue. She's too busy spreading that false claim that abortion is somehow a crime against humanity and she is somehow a warrior princess. As if forgetting the opposite is true; forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity. She must force herself to forget that pregnancy ending prior to term whether induced or spontaneous is not a crime nor against humanity.
Heya Katie!

I asked cuz I wonder if she knows how many folks she wants sentenced to life in prison.

She thinks abortion is murder so it only stands to reason she'd want every woman who has obtained an abortion to spend the rest of her life in prison.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322884 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmm....Let's see,it's like over 50 million recorded abortions done since RvW so who knows.
Do you?
Your point?
My point is that would be 10s of millions of women you want to put in prison for the rest of their lives.

I don't think this country can afford to build enough prisons to house all of these "murderers".

But hey, you'd give up your wages for the cause, right?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322885 Mar 12, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Katie!
I asked cuz I wonder if she knows how many folks she wants sentenced to life in prison.
She thinks abortion is murder so it only stands to reason she'd want every woman who has obtained an abortion to spend the rest of her life in prison.
STO hon, you shouldn't have revealed your point to the question you asked me, to her. She didn't pay attention to your question. LOL She twisted it into something that she wanted it to say.

Now, back to your ((cough)) question and point. Um,....you've been there, done that, over and over. Please try to come up with new ones. No offense STO, but I kinda like new challenges.

Long time no see, btw. How the heck are ya?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322886 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Why would he ask me such a dumb question. Nobody knows exactly how many women have aborted. He has a point to this and I am just dying to find out what it is. I am sure it's a doozy.
Abortion kills the life of a human. We ALL agree on that Katie. MOST abortions are done out of convenience(Mom doesn't want to raise her child and so instead of giving her child up for adoption,she pays to have her developing child/offspring killed). YES,killing an innocent life because they are unwanted by Mom is a crime against humanity. I WILL continue my fight for life whether you like it or not.
You're the one who would charge these women with murder, if you could. Don't you know how many you'd be wanting to send to prison? It's your cause.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322887 Mar 12, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that would be 10s of millions of women you want to put in prison for the rest of their lives.
I don't think this country can afford to build enough prisons to house all of these "murderers".
But hey, you'd give up your wages for the cause, right?
You don't think things out prior to posting, do you? Abortion is legal, therefore that kind of killing innocent humans is not legally considered murder. The founder of NARAL admitted that the proabortion movement was based on lies, so the deception continues and abortion as choice in the first trimester is legal.

So, wth are you talking about? Those women will never go to prison.
She
Dollars to donuts if abortion became illegal..making those involved murderes, the abortion rates would plummet. Suddenly couples would have no choice but to act responsibly and think 2x before bedhopping. Women would DEMAND that a man not use her for sex.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322888 Mar 12, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who would charge these women with murder, if you could. Don't you know how many you'd be wanting to send to prison? It's your cause.
Come on STO, let's have an intellllijint conversation, shall we? If abortion became illegal today, NO abortion provider or woman aborting, would be charged for murder.

I'd say DUH to you, but I want to be nice.

Btw, I am not in a position to be sending people to jail. I am not the law.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322889 Mar 12, 2014
Correction: no PREVIOUS abortion provider or woamn who aborted
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322890 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> STO hon, you shouldn't have revealed your point to the question you asked me, to her. She didn't pay attention to your question. LOL She twisted it into something that she wanted it to say.
Now, back to your ((cough)) question and point. Um,....you've been there, done that, over and over. Please try to come up with new ones. No offense STO, but I kinda like new challenges.
Long time no see, btw. How the heck are ya?
Good. Yourself?

It would be new for you to just answer.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322891 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You don't think things out prior to posting, do you? Abortion is legal, therefore that kind of killing innocent humans is not legally considered murder. The founder of NARAL admitted that the proabortion movement was based on lies, so the deception continues and abortion as choice in the first trimester is legal.
So, wth are you talking about? Those women will never go to prison.
She
Dollars to donuts if abortion became illegal..making those involved murderes, the abortion rates would plummet. Suddenly couples would have no choice but to act responsibly and think 2x before bedhopping. Women would DEMAND that a man not use her for sex.
But YOU think abortion is murder. Therefore, in your mind. there are 10s of millions of "murderers" walking the streets today. Right?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#322892 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Come on STO, let's have an intellllijint conversation, shall we? If abortion became illegal today, NO abortion provider or woman aborting, would be charged for murder.
I'd say DUH to you, but I want to be nice.
Btw, I am not in a position to be sending people to jail. I am not the law.
Not jail. Prison.

You're against the death penalty, if I remember correctly.

Don't you think murder deserves life in prison with no possibility of parole?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322893 Mar 12, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
But YOU think abortion is murder. Therefore, in your mind. there are 10s of millions of "murderers" walking the streets today. Right?
^^^regurgitated question^^^

Yes, these women did murder their child in the womb. I have a few friends who aborted and will tell you EXACTLY what they did to their baby. They killed their baby. Abortion is legal and so, it wasn't considered murdern"legally" but they, like many, know the truth after much soul searching. Sadly, many who abort were young, deceived, forced, vulnerable and scared and lied to got caught up in the proabortion web. Many were brought by their parents to the clinics. NO choice. Proabort adults decieivng young girls is an atrocity. So ANTI-CHOICE
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322894 Mar 12, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not jail. Prison.
You're against the death penalty, if I remember correctly.
Don't you think murder deserves life in prison with no possibility of parole?
No, I never said that. Please don't put words in my mouth.

But yes, I am against the death penalty.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#322895 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The conversation was about ancient history. Go back and look it up.
The conversation spans a few years, and several thousand pages. You're not the arbiter of what gets discussed, in the first place, and in the second, we were discussing your propensity to want ancient rules to apply today....but only those ancient rules YOU personally agree with - like 'homosexuality is bad because it doesn't produce children', and 'women are obliged to gestate for the sake of the tribe'.

But you go ahead and deny that you ever said any of that. I'll follow up with the posts where you did, you'll either deny it or ignore it, and we'll be right back where we started. Me doing your legwork, and you firmly inserting your head into your fundament.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#322897 Mar 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You are fighting for the right to kill those who are unwanted. Like that other nut poster, you feel empowered by it. It has NOTHING to do with women or their bodily automony. Heck, you AGREE with restrictions. That contradicts you.
Where are you for women who WANT to keep their child but are forced(by force or desperation) to abort? Where are you when they have emotional, physical, spirirtual, and mental issues from being deceived by the proabortion money making business??? NOWHERE to be found.
WHO is a phony?
Your prior posts deserve no response as you do nothing but falsely accuse. Ink clearly referred to herself when I was posting to you. And she's not denied it. She was given multiple opportunities to set things right but chose to continue flinging insults. The behavior she chose to display was merely xtian, not Christian.

Your above post to me also displays xtian tendencies, not Christian tendencies. Before you gloss over it, I love the philosophy of Jesus Christ. It is organized religion that has twisted and mangled it to be fake and phony; to be exactly what you are, xtian.

If you had even an ounce of that empathy and compassion you bragged of having because you "feel sorry" for Pb, you would understand the importance of girls/women legally retaining their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy. Instead, you berate women with undue guilt and criticism until they bow down and beg forgiveness from what is supposed to be a loving God who (according to you) chooses punishment rather than understanding in what is supposed to be omnipotent wisdom. Yeah, complete BS coming from your camp displayed here in hundreds, thousands of your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min ChristineM 232,706
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 201,150
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr budd 2,658
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web