Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,689
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#322595 Mar 2, 2014
So altar boys don't have dignity, and pedophiles do? Remember who the church protected in those cases.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC has it's own problems to contend with. Thee RCC will always fight for the dignity of life.
Why is it neccessary for them to become pro abort for you to be satisfied. In other words, what's it to you what the RCC believes?

Indianapolis

#322596 Mar 2, 2014
Nobody has believed anything for thousands of years...people don't live that long.

An old belief or tradition isn't necessarily a valid one. Slavery, for instance, or women's inferiority. However, one's beliefs don't get to trump mother peoples' legal rights.

It's impossible to deny people equality without first viewing them as inferior--and that's bigotry.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down. You're saying that people who believe that marraige is between a man and a woman as it has been throughout the centuries are bigoted for their beliefs that they have had for thousands of years? If they don't change their minds to suit you, they are bigots?

Indianapolis

#322597 Mar 2, 2014
Wait...TWO goats? Boy, did my grandmother's parents get ripped off!
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm saying that marriage has been 'defined' in thousands of different ways, by millions of people, over millennium. Your definition isn't the only one, never has been, and never will be. You just refuse to admit that changing the definition of marriage from "selling your daughter for a sheep and two goats" was a change.
Maybe for you, it wasn't. How much livestock did your husband receive for taking you off Daddy's hands?
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322598 Mar 2, 2014
Inky, you can believe any stupidshit you want but you cannot base our laws on your fool beliefs.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#322599 Mar 2, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not. They are interest in what the laws are as they are often affected by them .
Exactly HOW are straight people affected by gay marriage?

Oh, and please be SPECIFIC.

TIA.
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322600 Mar 2, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly HOW are straight people affected by gay marriage?
TIA.
Just another segment of society that wants nothing to do with Ink. It must suck to be an old, frigid bag like her.
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322601 Mar 2, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wait...TWO goats? Boy, did my grandmother's parents get ripped off!
<quoted text>
Ink's future in-laws probably thought keeping their goats would be better.
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322602 Mar 2, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your vague meaningless statements. Take up house painting with your broad brush.
You need to get stripped, have your nips sucked, your thighs spread wide and your bush pistoned hard!!
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322603 Mar 2, 2014
Ink needs to be ridden like an old swayback mare so she stays lubed and stretched. Her vaginal vault is starting to dry up and crack and her mamms are shriveling and sagging.
Religion Stinks

East Hartford, CT

#322604 Mar 2, 2014
C'mon Inky spread baby!! HumpaHumpaHump!!!!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322605 Mar 2, 2014
Religion Stinks wrote:
C'mon Inky spread baby!! HumpaHumpaHump!!!!
It'd be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.....ain't nobody got time for 'dat.

:)

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#322606 Mar 2, 2014
Religion Stinks wrote:
Ink needs to be ridden like an old swayback mare so she stays lubed and stretched. Her vaginal vault is starting to dry up and crack and her mamms are shriveling and sagging.
I'm sorry, but, whatever your personal objections to "Ink's" points of view happen to be, this post is extraordinarily offensive, thoroughly reprehensible, and does not in any way represent the majority of us who happen to disagree with "Ink" ideologically...

Yeah, "Ink," can indeed be a pain-in-the-posterior, but she's a "spirited" poster who is--however frustrating--committed to her beliefs...
Fire me

Lake Grove, NY

#322607 Mar 2, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but, whatever your personal objections to "Ink's" points of view happen to be, this post is extraordinarily offensive, thoroughly reprehensible, and does not in any way represent the majority of us who happen to disagree with "Ink" ideologically...
Yeah, "Ink," can indeed be a pain-in-the-posterior, but she's a "spirited" poster who is--however frustrating--committed to her beliefs...
You have guts chump. You're just as rude to those you don't see eye to eye with. Carry on hypocrite.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322608 Mar 2, 2014
Fire me wrote:
<quoted text> You have guts chump. You're just as rude to those you don't see eye to eye with. Carry on hypocrite.
No, actually John-K is about the least offensive poster on this or any other thread, with few peers in the deportment department.

Me, on the other hand....well, I'd like to tie your dicck in a knot, and thump you in the eye with it. You're steppin in my groove.

Beat it, ya tinhorn poser.

Next.,,,
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322609 Mar 3, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly HOW are straight people affected by gay marriage?
TIA.
It doesn't. Marraige doesn't mean much anymore, anyway. Marraige isn't very popular these days and half of all marraiges end in divorce.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322611 Mar 3, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. Marraige doesn't mean much anymore, anyway. Marraige isn't very popular these days and half of all marraiges end in divorce.
So why did you claim it did affect them, in the post I replied to before this one?

My marriage means a great deal to me, Ink - I just don't see how the marriage of any two OTHER consenting adults could diminish that, whether the other couple is of mixed race, or the same sex, or anything else, as long as they're consenting adults.

Marriage, like pregnancy, is personal. But if I benefit from marriage, and it's legal for me to marry whom I choose, why should same-sex couples be denied those benefits and that legality?

I really don't understand the problem people have with it. To my mind, protesting against 'gay marriage' would be like protesting against the guy behind me in line at Subway, because he ordered a different sandwich than I did.
grumpy

West Haverstraw, NY

#322612 Mar 3, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually John-K is about the least offensive poster on this or any other thread, with few peers in the deportment department.
Me, on the other hand....well, I'd like to tie your dicck in a knot, and thump you in the eye with it. You're steppin in my groove.
Beat it, ya tinhorn poser.
Next.,,,
I'm the least offensive! Not that brainless twit!!!
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#322613 Mar 3, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard people have a right to speak. Do you want to take that away? How do any of these links show where religion had any influence on any law?
As if congress has nothing better to do except shoot down the religiously inspired, anti gay garbage some states have been pushing for. Your continued pretend ignorance is just as pathetic as those discriminatory bills and ideas.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322614 Mar 3, 2014
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the least offensive! Not that brainless twit!!!
Wow, grump - this is sarcasm AND irony.

Good job!!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322615 Mar 3, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So why did you claim it did affect them, in the post I replied to before this one?
My marriage means a great deal to me, Ink - I just don't see how the marriage of any two OTHER consenting adults could diminish that, whether the other couple is of mixed race, or the same sex, or anything else, as long as they're consenting adults.
Marriage, like pregnancy, is personal. But if I benefit from marriage, and it's legal for me to marry whom I choose, why should same-sex couples be denied those benefits and that legality?
I really don't understand the problem people have with it. To my mind, protesting against 'gay marriage' would be like protesting against the guy behind me in line at Subway, because he ordered a different sandwich than I did.
You would have to remind me where I said that. I don't think I did.

I expect it will be legal everywhere eventually. Then gays will have the legality and benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,110,543
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 227,903
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr jane 200,977
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,434
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••