Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#322575 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When it reaches all 50 states and it probably will, then all will be well.
Not if we keep seeing attempts to codify religious bigotry against homosexuals, atheists, women, minorities, and the poor, it won't.

But of course, you already knew that.

Now, I suppose, you'll want a list.....as if the countless posts here haven't already provided you with ample evidence that 'your side' is attempting to codify religious bigotry....
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322576 Mar 1, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Not if we keep seeing attempts to codify religious bigotry against homosexuals, atheists, women, minorities, and the poor, it won't.
But of course, you already knew that.
Now, I suppose, you'll want a list.....as if the countless posts here haven't already provided you with ample evidence that 'your side' is attempting to codify religious bigotry....
There you go again with your vague meaningless statements. Take up house painting with your broad brush.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322577 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your vague meaningless statements. Take up house painting with your broad brush.
Actually, bigot, it's a pretty narrow brush - and you're the one using it to paint your own choices and perspective as the only 'good' ones.

As has been pointed out numerous times.

My statements have been anything but vague. I'm not alone in having given you many specifics, which you blithely ignore, gloss over, or deny without evidence to their contrary.

And no, I'm not going to link you to your every post here for the last three years, to provide you with examples. Read them from your feed. You're the one who typed them, and you don't remember them? Not my problem.

Next....

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#322578 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When it reaches all 50 states will it be all well with you are the RCC? Just as RvW became legal 40 years ago...is all well with you and the RCC?

Now...please do not be "vague" in your response.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322579 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Another vague meaningless comment. I tried.
You did not. The only thing you've 'tried', is to claim that those who see religious bigotry in recent legislation, are 'wrong', and you failed miserably, even at that.

You deny that religious bigotry is the focus of a slew of legislation over the last decade, by pretending the legislation is about religious freedom. But when it's pointed out to you, over and over and over and over again, that religion is to be PRACTICED only on oneself, you cry persecution. And you're wrong about that, too.

Tough noogies, bigot.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322580 Mar 1, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
When it reaches all 50 states will it be all well with you are the RCC? Just as RvW became legal 40 years ago...is all well with you and the RCC?
Now...please do not be "vague" in your response.
The RCC has it's own problems to contend with. Thee RCC will always fight for the dignity of life.

Why is it neccessary for them to become pro abort for you to be satisfied. In other words, what's it to you what the RCC believes?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322581 Mar 1, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You did not. The only thing you've 'tried', is to claim that those who see religious bigotry in recent legislation, are 'wrong', and you failed miserably, even at that.
You deny that religious bigotry is the focus of a slew of legislation over the last decade, by pretending the legislation is about religious freedom. But when it's pointed out to you, over and over and over and over again, that religion is to be PRACTICED only on oneself, you cry persecution. And you're wrong about that, too.
Tough noogies, bigot.
Simmer down. You're saying that people who believe that marraige is between a man and a woman as it has been throughout the centuries are bigoted for their beliefs that they have had for thousands of years? If they don't change their minds to suit you, they are bigots?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#322582 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down. You're saying that people who believe that marraige is between a man and a woman as it has been throughout the centuries are bigoted for their beliefs that they have had for thousands of years? If they don't change their minds to suit you, they are bigots?
I'm saying that marriage has been 'defined' in thousands of different ways, by millions of people, over millennium. Your definition isn't the only one, never has been, and never will be. You just refuse to admit that changing the definition of marriage from "selling your daughter for a sheep and two goats" was a change.

Maybe for you, it wasn't. How much livestock did your husband receive for taking you off Daddy's hands?

Minneapolis

#322583 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC has it's own problems to contend with.
Yeah like raping children for centuries. I guess that is within their church rights.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it neccessary for them to become pro abort for you to be satisfied. In other words, what's it to you what the RCC believes?
Why is it neccessary for them to dictate their beliefs to a country based on freedom and diversity? The RCC is NOT based on freedom or diversity.

They are NOTHING to me, what they are is low life child rapists, thats why I want them and their hypocrisy/beliefs to stay away from me and the government of a free and diverse society.

Your vague response is duly noted. Now...try not to accuse others when you are the QUEEN of VAGUE!
grumpy

West Haverstraw, NY

#322584 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a sight to see!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322585 Mar 1, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm saying that marriage has been 'defined' in thousands of different ways, by millions of people, over millennium. Your definition isn't the only one, never has been, and never will be. You just refuse to admit that changing the definition of marriage from "selling your daughter for a sheep and two goats" was a change.
Maybe for you, it wasn't. How much livestock did your husband receive for taking you off Daddy's hands?
Did the deffinition of marraige also include selling your son for a sheep and two goats?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322586 Mar 1, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like raping children for centuries. I guess that is within their church rights.
<quoted text>
Why is it neccessary for them to dictate their beliefs to a country based on freedom and diversity? The RCC is NOT based on freedom or diversity.
They are NOTHING to me, what they are is low life child rapists, thats why I want them and their hypocrisy/beliefs to stay away from me and the government of a free and diverse society.
Your vague response is duly noted. Now...try not to accuse others when you are the QUEEN of VAGUE!
My answer which you failed to grasp was that the Church has nothing to do with legislated law in this country.

Minneapolis

#322587 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer which you failed to grasp was that the Church has nothing to do with legislated law in this country.
You are full of shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/27/us/arizona-dono...

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/24812065/s...

http://www.catholics-united.org/

http://www.google.com/search...
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322588 Mar 1, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
Last I heard people have a right to speak. Do you want to take that away? How do any of these links show where religion had any influence on any law?

Minneapolis

#322589 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard people have a right to speak. Do you want to take that away? How do any of these links show where religion had any influence on any law?
So now you are admitting that the RCC has much to do with politics in your vague own way? OR are you saying the church does not condone the use of their name "catholic" in the provided links? What are you saying Inkubator? I gave you links that proved catholics (last I heard they claim to be religious) are QUITE interested in influencing law...here are a couple more. Read it and weep.

ttp://www.washingtonpost.com/p olitics/a-battle-in-arizona-ov er-bill-that-allows-businesses -to-refuse-service-to-gays/201 4/02/22/86cb8480-9bf5-11e3-ad7 1-e03637a299c0_story.html

Religious groups were split. Kreditís group is evangelical Christian, and the Arizona Catholic Conference backs the bill. The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona opposes it.

http://www.azcatholicconference.org
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322590 Mar 1, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are admitting that the RCC has much to do with politics in your vague own way? OR are you saying the church does not condone the use of their name "catholic" in the provided links? What are you saying Inkubator? I gave you links that proved catholics (last I heard they claim to be religious) are QUITE interested in influencing law...here are a couple more. Read it and weep.
ttp://www.washingtonpost.com/p olitics/a-battle-in-arizona-ov er-bill-that-allows-businesses -to-refuse-service-to-gays/201 4/02/22/86cb8480-9bf5-11e3-ad7 1-e03637a299c0_story.html
Religious groups were split. Kreditís group is evangelical Christian, and the Arizona Catholic Conference backs the bill. The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona opposes it.
http://www.azcatholicconference.org
No I am not. They are interest in what the laws are as they are often affected by them and they have a right to free speech but as far as I can tell only the legislators and now the courts make law.

Minneapolis

#322591 Mar 1, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not. They are interest in what the laws are as they are often affected by them and they have a right to free speech but as far as I can tell only the legislators and now the courts make law.
Know what Inkubator? You are not good at playing stupid...so why do you insist on trying? To dodge your obvious lies?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#322592 Mar 2, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think gay marriage should be illegal, and if so, why should it be illegal?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#322593 Mar 2, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC has it's own problems to contend with. Thee RCC will always fight for the dignity of life.
If I may cut in here...because the RCC is, in some fashion, fighting to make abortion illegal, is it not? And in that way imposing the beliefs of the institution and it's members on all of society. You, or any member of the RCC, are not required by law to get an abortion, but if (hypothetically) the RCC were able to influence lawmakers and get abortion made illegal it would then have imposed its will on all people including non-Catholics.

The most the RCC should be doing is making it clear to Catholics that they should not choose to get an abortion because the Catholic beliefs are that to do so is a sin according to the wishes of the Catholic version of God.

The RCC should not at all be trying to impose those beliefs in any way on non-Catholics, especially through laws that pertain to all citizens.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#322594 Mar 2, 2014
Nor can you return his stolen foreskin.
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>It is not spoken casually hence different names used in conversation.
But that doesn't alter my point. You can't take Judaism out of the boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Eagle 12 227,869
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 55 min RealDave 1,110,464
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr mix an match 200,976
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 27,428
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••