Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,057
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#322159 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No so that we both know what you are talking about because you are clueless when you refer to the Bible. Maybe you are more familiar with The Enquirer.
Oh, Moon nailed it, alright.

You want to use the Bible to justify your stance, and it bugs the crap out of you when anyone uses it to prove your stance ridiculous....but you can't have it both ways. Either the 'inerrant word of God' can be found in the Bible, or it cannot. If it can, then all are free to quote it...and if it cannot, what point is there for you to do so?

Face it - you're a cherry picker, and none of the PC on these threads is hesitant to point out when your cherries are rotten and wormy.

Tough luck.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322160 Feb 18, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're deflecting again.
Just observation of YOUR own actions here, Cabbage. You cherry pick like crazy.
Bitlers word of the week-cabbage.

What happened to witless? Or liar.

LOL I know, you like to keep your pathetic attempts to insult ( in order to deflect), fresh and new. My only suggestion would be to come up with something funny at least. Entertain us Bit. You're boring us silly.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322161 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all terminal if we don't eat or drink.
Exactly.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322162 Feb 18, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to you, God creates/destroys life, but humanity is only allowed to continue life. Is that your argument?
How do you defend that without the inclusion of war, executions, and self-defense?
Induced termination of unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy *is* self-defense.
So where is the logic in your belief? Can't seem to find it.
Killing an unwanted child of ours is "self defense"? Then why is Susan Smith in prison? Why was the girl arrested for bagging her unwanted stillborn child in Victorias secret store after birthing him?

Why do you support restricting elective abortions after viability? Where's your logic?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322163 Feb 18, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm noted....I don't know anything about souls, but I find Bitner to be intelligent and spirited.
LMAO!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#322164 Feb 18, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Bitlers word of the week-cabbage.
LOL I know, you like to keep your pathetic attempts to insult ( in order to deflect), fresh and new. My only suggestion would be to come up with something funny at least. Entertain us Bit. You're boring us silly.
You've been silly far longer than either you or Bitner has been posting here.

And you're boring as hell, to boot. What goes around comes around, Skanky.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322165 Feb 18, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She was terminal if measures had to be taken to keep her alive, like the surgically implanted feeding tube. They weren't just spooning food into her mouth, you know.
Requiring a feeding tube makes a person "terminal"??

Yeah, you ARE "intelligent and spirited" alright.@@

LMAO!!
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#322166 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that Ink couldn't refute my point. That much is clear.
Stinky, inky thinks she knows gods will. You can't refute such ridiculousness.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322167 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I compared her to a child I know who could do nothing for himself, nothing. He had to be fed cleaned and carried everywhere. Very brain damaged with no hope of recovery. He was born that way and yet his family never starved him to death.
There are people who treat their with love and dignity and those who force their death.
I realize that it is easier to get rid of the burden and you can't blame people for doing just that. But my admiration goes to the true caregivers.
Those parents are mean for loving and caring for their "very brain damaged" "corpse".

How DARE they.

<end sarcasm>
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322168 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people in nursing care have irreversable brain damage and they aren't being killed.
All she needed was to be fed and she had family willing to provide that for her.
Barbaric. They all need to be starved and have fluids removed. Nobody should love those "corpses".

@@
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322169 Feb 18, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that what you've read with regards to Michael Schiavo, or the interviews you've followed, have been little more than those ultra right-wing trash-talking pieces that are nothing more, or less, than character assassination, and those bits that are "shocking" expose's that will do nothing but further solidify your hatred of him.
"Ink," I've gone out of my way to try understand you, to befriend you, to try to get you see things from a point of view you're not accustomed to, and for the efforts I've put forth, I've seen little in return...
From what I've observed of you, you do not stray from your "comfort zone."
You won't make any attempt to try to understand those with whom you disagree.
If you do make a foray into what you consider,"hostile" territory, it's usually only to cement your preconceived notions of what you'd thought beforehand.
You call yourself a "Christian," and yet you align yourself with the likes of "Sassy," and "NR..."
Ask yourself, seriously, what precisely are the traits they're displaying that qualify them as being "Christians?"
Better yet, in one word, what is the overall meaning of "Christianity?"
Hi John..sweetie <3

Listen, I am gonna have a serious talk with Ink for you. How DARE she doesn't believe as you and the rest of the prodeathers on here. How DARE she speaks her mind, have her own thoughts and opinions. WTF does she think that she is anyway, right? I don't know what her problem is. I will, I PROMISE, get to the bottom of this. For starters, what she needs to "attempt to understand" is that unless she expects to be taken seriously as a Christian, she MUST do as you people say and think like you think.

John K, I simply must apologize for her behavior. Hopefully together we can set her straight. I mean SOMEBODY forgot to tell her that being Christian means not standing by your beliefs and convictions. She must put her own thoughts and opinions aside and join with the proaborts way of thinking and logic.

*sigh* she has embarrassed all of us. Shame on her. Get the wet noodle out and thrash her until she comes to her senses.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322170 Feb 18, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Bitlers word of the week-cabbage.
If you're bored, feel free to scroll past my posts. I wasn't talking to you anyway.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322171 Feb 18, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Requiring a feeding tube makes a person "terminal"??
Yeah, you ARE "intelligent and spirited" alright.@@
LMAO!!
Yes, requiring extraordinary measures to stay alive makes one terminal.

I thought you were bored? Clearly not, just unable to refute. Got it.
grumpy

West Haverstraw, NY

#322172 Feb 18, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Those parents are mean for loving and caring for their "very brain damaged" "corpse".
How DARE they.
<end sarcasm>
I think your church should have offered to pay all expenses until the baby was born and then adopt the baby. Then leave it up to parents of the woman's family whether or not to remove the tubes. <not sarcasm>

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#322173 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No so that we both know what you are talking about because you are clueless when you refer to the Bible. Maybe you are more familiar with The Enquirer.
You know what Ink? I've tried to have civil discussions with you and you always turn into a bitch. You get what you deserve. I'll enjoy watching Bitner wipe the floor with your stupid ass.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322174 Feb 18, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether animals go to planned parenthood for abortions is irrelevant to the subject of whether an offspring can also be that of an animal; isn't it stupid?
An offspring can be an animal but not usually when it is in the wimb of a woman. But you knew that, right?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#322175 Feb 18, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, inky thinks she knows gods will. You can't refute such ridiculousness.
Her arrogance is revolting.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322176 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You know what Ink? I've tried to have civil discussions with you and you always turn into a bitch. You get what you deserve. I'll enjoy watching Bitner wipe the floor with your stupid ass.
I am not trying to be a bitch but it is ridiculous to throw Bible verses at me when you frankly, don't know what they mean or in what context they are written. If you really want to explore some of the chapters, I would be happy to but I don't think you care what they mean.

Bitner's joy and self satisfacting comes from stories where somebody was able to put the lights out on someone else deemed useless and I find joy and hope from the stories where someone lives or is brought into the world as a miracle. We are just from different worlds.

In Teri Schaivo's, case all the doctors said she was badly brain damaged but none could say how aware she was. Parts of her brain were indeed intact and nobody knows exactly how the brain works in each individual.

I have tried to give you reasonable possibilities. Sorry that you didn't see it that way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#322177 Feb 18, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, christard Dave is back.
My own welcoming committee !
Just my luck he names himself after solid waste.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#322178 Feb 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You refer to my statement about seeking or obtaining an abortion as 'old, tired and overworked' all you like: It's still a fact that in the United States of America, no one is required to have an abortion, or to seek, or even contemplate one, by law....AND it's a fact that the basis for any OTHER expression of opposition to abortion, is to control the sexual and reproductive decisions of others.
Period.
You, friend, are no exception to that.
Here's your fork back. You'll need it for the huge bowl of crow.
Dig in.
What crow ? The fact that it's accurate doesn't make it any less old and tired. You have nothing. You're done.

So what is it now.....4 days is the limit you will oxygenate a "corpse" ( against their expressed wishes) to help facilitate the survival of others ?
So it's NOT ALL about the person's expressed last wishes. Is it now ?

Friggin hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 25 min Bruin For Life 28,452
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr new yawk 1,155,535
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 3 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 15 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web