Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 337021 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321891 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No she was in a vegetative state. Very much alive with her own organs functioning. Her husband decided to stop her nourishment so that she would dehydrate and die even though her family was willing to continue to care for her.
Your woman's lib will fail you when your husband decides that you have lived long enough because he doesn't like your quality of life. He might even have your organs harvested while you are still alive.
I don't believe you know what a persistent vegetative state is, or means. She was never coming back. After 15 years, he wanted to let go, be able to grieve properly, and had fallen in love. There is not one damned thing wrong with that. He was entitled to happiness.

You trying to make it sound like it was done on a whim, with not enough time going by, and a chance of her making any kind of recovery, just so he could have a girlfriend, PROVES that you are nothing but a self-centered, lying, piece of sh*t.

As I said, you want the world to revolve around YOUR personal feelings, but it doesn't.

Oh, and Witless? Wives would be the next of kin for their HUSBANDS as well, you frigging Moron. It's got nothing to do with gender, or feminism, which is the modern-day word for "women's lib".

Welcome to the 21st century.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321892 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave the deffinition that said 'human being'. Now what do we call a young human being? I know, A CHILD. See how that works. These are called synonyms. Words that mean the same thing. Did you not go to school at all? Talk about stupid.
You didn't give her what she asked for. Couldn't, apparently, even REMEMBER what was asked for.

You've got no business calling anyone else stupid, Witless.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321893 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't give her what she asked for. Couldn't, apparently, even REMEMBER what was asked for.
You've got no business calling anyone else stupid, Witless.
You must both be second grade dropouts.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321894 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you know what a persistent vegetative state is, or means. She was never coming back. After 15 years, he wanted to let go, be able to grieve properly, and had fallen in love. There is not one damned thing wrong with that. He was entitled to happiness.
You trying to make it sound like it was done on a whim, with not enough time going by, and a chance of her making any kind of recovery, just so he could have a girlfriend, PROVES that you are nothing but a self-centered, lying, piece of sh*t.
As I said, you want the world to revolve around YOUR personal feelings, but it doesn't.
Oh, and Witless? Wives would be the next of kin for their HUSBANDS as well, you frigging Moron. It's got nothing to do with gender, or feminism, which is the modern-day word for "women's lib".
Welcome to the 21st century.
It is a shame that he couldn't be happy without ending her life and causing such pain to her parents.

Some people think only about their own happiness. I guess that is why abortion is so popular.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321895 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You must both be second grade dropouts.
You're projecting again.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321896 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a shame that he couldn't be happy without ending her life and causing such pain to her parents.
Some people think only about their own happiness. I guess that is why abortion is so popular.
No, the real shame is that you can't empathize with someone whose spouse is lost to them, and having to go through years of that situation before you are allowed to move on. The real shame is that your concern is for YOUR feelings, not anyone else's.

This isn't about abortion. Do try to focus, you dumb cabbage.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321897 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real shame is that you can't empathize with someone whose spouse is lost to them, and having to go through years of that situation before you are allowed to move on. The real shame is that your concern is for YOUR feelings, not anyone else's.
This isn't about abortion. Do try to focus, you dumb cabbage.
Why couldn't he move on and leave her alone?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321898 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to?

He couldn't have remarried, that's for sure. And after 15 years of this kind of grief, wasn't he entitled?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321900 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he have to?
He couldn't have remarried, that's for sure. And after 15 years of this kind of grief, wasn't he entitled?

In sickness and health

Etc..etc....TIL death do us part.

Sound familiar?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321901 Feb 14, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
In sickness and health
Etc..etc....TIL death do us part.
Sound familiar?
That wasn't just "sickness". She was gone. She wasn't coming back. What purpose to keep a body running when there isn't anyone there anymore after 15 grueling years?

Ink is clueless, but you've got no excuse. You've lost a spouse. You telling me he wasn't entitled to move on? Seriously?

Go on, say it, and prove that you are also a vile piece of crap who has no empathy.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321902 Feb 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he didn't want to look like the douchbag that he was? Kill her off and make it look like mercy killing. Heaven FORBID he has an imperfect wife that changed his picture perfect world.Ugh!
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321905 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't just "sickness". She was gone. She wasn't coming back. What purpose to keep a body running when there isn't anyone there anymore after 15 grueling years?
Ink is clueless, but you've got no excuse. You've lost a spouse. You telling me he wasn't entitled to move on? Seriously?
Go on, say it, and prove that you are also a vile piece of crap who has no empathy.
Are retarded people in your eyes, worthy of life? If your child was in a car accident and became crippled, would you kill him? If you found out that your newborn was retarded, would you run away claiming that he was gone and not coming back?

You proaborts have no respect for anyone whom you don't find worthy.

Disgusting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321907 Feb 14, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Because he didn't want to look like the douchbag that he was? Kill her off and make it look like mercy killing. Heaven FORBID he has an imperfect wife that changed his picture perfect world.Ugh!
He didn't have a wife at all.

But thank you, for proving what a vile, self-centered, lying scum you truly are.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321909 Feb 14, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are retarded people in your eyes, worthy of life? If your child was in a car accident and became crippled, would you kill him? If you found out that your newborn was retarded, would you run away claiming that he was gone and not coming back?
You proaborts have no respect for anyone whom you don't find worthy.
Disgusting.
Stop deflecting.

She wasn't mentally handicapped. She wasn't physically handicapped.

She was in a persistent vegetative state, with extensive irreversible brain damage, without any possibility of recovery at all. She was gone.

I am not a "pro-abort", and I said nothing about "worthiness".

Why must you lie so much, Scum?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321910 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband was dead. I loved him and promised with a vow to God, to be faithful to him til death parted us. Don't dare compare that situation to the Schavios case. He bailed on her. She was still alive and he OBVIOUSLY didn't mean his vows.

My sister worked with retarded people. One particular boy/man was abandoned practically by his family because they convinced themselves that he didn't know them or feel anything. He did. He smiled and showed excitement at my sister who loved him and showed him affection. He spend holiday with my family. His family didnt give two craps about him. He wasn't the perfect son. They shut down and let him down just like that selfish slob did to Terri. Her parents loved her and proof was shown that she responded to their attention and love.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#321911 Feb 14, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw geeze....it just wasn't the same without'cha, knit....it was so much better.
Next....
Oh goodness .. I am NOT knit !!
Eeks.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321912 Feb 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, I suppose science is wrong when it calls a bear's cub mama bear's "offspring." Or Disney when it called Simba, Mufasa's "offspring." Because according to you, not even the synonym of offspring qualifies for animals. Unless, of course, you're willing to concede that animals also have offsprings, none of which are called "children" or "persons."
Animals aren't going to Planned Parenthood for abortions, therefore they aren't being considered for discussion.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321913 Feb 14, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have a wife at all.
But thank you, for proving what a vile, self-centered, lying scum you truly are.
Why did he have to kill her? What was te purpose?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#321914 Feb 14, 2014
NoahRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prime example of why I think Christianity sucks...bunch of douchebag hypocrites!
"Let your speech be always with grace......." Colosians 4:6
Who cares what you think?
Ahahahahaha..did you think *I* did?
OWNED
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#321915 Feb 14, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> My husband was dead. I loved him and promised with a vow to God, to be faithful to him til death parted us. Don't dare compare that situation to the Schavios case. He bailed on her. She was still alive and he OBVIOUSLY didn't mean his vows.
My sister worked with retarded people. One particular boy/man was abandoned practically by his family because they convinced themselves that he didn't know them or feel anything. He did. He smiled and showed excitement at my sister who loved him and showed him affection. He spend holiday with my family. His family didnt give two craps about him. He wasn't the perfect son. They shut down and let him down just like that selfish slob did to Terri. Her parents loved her and proof was shown that she responded to their attention and love.
As I asked in a previous post, why didn't he just move on and let her family care for her as long as she lived. She wasn't brain dead or dying and had willing caregivers. Why was it so important to him to see her dead? You can't get real happiness in this life at someone else's expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,746,777
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 35,810
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Poster Child for ... 12,333
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2