Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316370 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#321282 Jan 27, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "John-KKK",
Have you intentionally killed your "inconvenient" elderly parents yet?
Yawn.

You really need to get yourself some new material "NR," your posts of late have been beyond boring.

And I do apologize for suspecting that an EMT just might have a greater knowledge of the effects of medical trauma than you ever will.
jolly holly is me

Springfield, NJ

#321284 Jan 27, 2014
Ah,so you "suspected" now? I read where you made it sound factual. Sorry for butting on here but,you seem to talk crap most of the time. You succinct posts are fraudulent. Thanks for your display of ignorance.
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
You really need to get yourself some new material "NR," your posts of late have been beyond boring.
And I do apologize for suspecting that an EMT just might have a greater knowledge of the effects of medical trauma than you ever will.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#321285 Jan 27, 2014
jolly holly is me wrote:
Ah,so you "suspected" now? I read where you made it sound factual. Sorry for butting on here but,you seem to talk crap most of the time. You succinct posts are fraudulent. Thanks for your display of ignorance. <quoted text>
Hmm, my apologies, but I said I "suspected" that the EMT would have a greater knowledge of the effects of a medical trauma than "NR" ever would. I also apologize for currently suspecting that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

If my suspicions of the latter are correct, you're fortunate that there happen to be classes that can remedy that for you. As for "NR," alas, I once again "suspect" that nothing will ever be able to aid him.

Best,
JK
DayQuan McAids

Czech Republic

#321286 Jan 27, 2014
I'm in favor of abortion on demand of libtards,ricans blacks,NYC,Massachusetts,
NJ,California,Maryland,Louisia na,parts of Colorado and Washington D.C. of course.
Everyone else deserves the right to life!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#321287 Jan 27, 2014
Emotion is the enemy of facts and logic. Who are you to decide how emotional an issue is, or how emotional a woman should be over her pregnancy? People have a right to have whatever feelings about abortion as they choose--or none at all. It's a medical procedure.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't possible to discuss a fetus or an abortion in strictly medical terms. It is too important an too emotional especially for mothers. It isn't just a fetus, it is in fact, someone's son or daughter and part of the human race. Abortion is legal and it isn't going to change but neither is the discomfort and aversion to it as more and more people are exposed to ultrasound imaging. Fewer doctors want to kill a preborn and eventually access will be limited strictly do to hearts changing and awareness of the little human in the uterus.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#321288 Jan 27, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's legal and probably always will be for mothers who want to kill their children but it is getting less popular.
I will never understand why you insist women who "....want to kill their children..." should be compelled and obligated to become mothers.

It just doesn't compute.

I think it's the most baffling thing about you...and that's saying an AWFUL lot.

Indianapolis

#321289 Jan 27, 2014
It takes a 5th-level black belt in stupidity to think you can abort cities or states.
DayQuan McAids wrote:
I'm in favor of abortion on demand of libtards,ricans blacks,NYC,Massachusetts,
NJ,California,Maryland,Louisia na,parts of Colorado and Washington D.C. of course.
Everyone else deserves the right to life!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321290 Jan 27, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for your loss, not a playa 1965. Your son's donation was a beautiful gift to help others in need.
Thank you.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321291 Jan 28, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Emotion is the enemy of facts and logic. Who are you to decide how emotional an issue is, or how emotional a woman should be over her pregnancy? People have a right to have whatever feelings about abortion as they choose--or none at all. It's a medical procedure.
<quoted text>
It is a medical procedure that ends a life as it's sole purpose and that makes it a moral, ethical and emotional issue. If it wasn't there would be no discussion.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321292 Jan 28, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I will never understand why you insist women who "....want to kill their children..." should be compelled and obligated to become mothers.
It just doesn't compute.
I think it's the most baffling thing about you...and that's saying an AWFUL lot.
You aren't compelled to become a mother. You can have an abortion.

Indianapolis

#321293 Jan 28, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, there isn't a legitimate discussion. Woman's body, woman's decision. Anything else is sentimental drivel.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a medical procedure that ends a life as it's sole purpose and that makes it a moral, ethical and emotional issue. If it wasn't there would be no discussion.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#321294 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when a spontaneous abotion occurs, right?

Based on your absurd definition above, would you agree that you "aborted" your cat? When you had to put your cat down, was that " a medical procedure that ends a life" ?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321295 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And it really grinds your gears.

Now that we've gotten the obvious out of the way....why would you WANT women who "...want to kill their children..." to become mothers?

You don't want them getting abortions, and would rather they become....what, again?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321296 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I refute them. Not true.
My assertions are that you believe abortion is all about YOUR 'discomfort and aversion', and that you couldn't possibly give less of a damn about born babies.

You've completely failed to provide evidence to the contrary, hon.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321297 Jan 28, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, for admitting that whenever your side claims that a woman is "already a mother" just because there is a fertilized ovum present in her body, it's no more than a bullshit statement.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321298 Jan 28, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when a spontaneous abotion occurs, right?
Based on your absurd definition above, would you agree that you "aborted" your cat? When you had to put your cat down, was that " a medical procedure that ends a life" ?
Her cat's life was meaningless to her, anyway. For Ink, the only difference between ending the life of her cat, and taking out the trash, is that she didn't have to take her trash to the vet, and pay to have it incinerated.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321299 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, for admitting that whenever your side claims that a woman is "already a mother" just because there is a fertilized ovum present in her body, it's no more than a bullshit statement.
Can I get an 'AMEN!!' brothers and sisters.....

(It's about friggin time, innit?)

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#321300 Jan 28, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bitner! Most of her statements are bullsh!t. I'm surprised she hasn't posted that passing an ovum is murder because it's almost human. What a nut!
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321301 Jan 28, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And it really grinds your gears.
Now that we've gotten the obvious out of the way....why would you WANT women who "...want to kill their children..." to become mothers?
You don't want them getting abortions, and would rather they become....what, again?
I don't WANT them to become mothers or even get pregnant. It is very easy to avoid the situation in the first place.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321302 Jan 28, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Her cat's life was meaningless to her, anyway. For Ink, the only difference between ending the life of her cat, and taking out the trash, is that she didn't have to take her trash to the vet, and pay to have it incinerated.
Why are you such an angry piece of work? You are always on attack mode. Isn't being that pissed off all the time tiring? Peace, child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama Muslim 1,583,599
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Truth_hurts01 33,709
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web