Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310986 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321102 Jan 23, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Never looked at your cat video. If others did and commented, it had nothing to do with me. I don't know if I am a 'cat person'. I happen to have three right now but I have always had and worked with animals, cats, horses, dogs, cows, chickens, you name it. I always believed that kids should be raised with animals if possible. So mine were.
Of course. I understand, you're protecting yourself from them. I don't blame you, they're brutal once you start agreeing with pro-choicers, even on subjects OTHER than abortion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321103 Jan 23, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your world is more narrow than mine if you have never heard a mother refer to her fetus as a baby. Your claim is implausible or you just have a bad memory.
Since I've never made such a claim, you have no point.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321104 Jan 23, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your mom is the person Bitner was talking about.
I didn't know his mom. I ALSO didn't say one person. I said many.

But, don't let facts bother you. You don't, usually.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321105 Jan 23, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, "expecting a baby in February" is indicating that the fetus isn't a baby until after the birth in February.
Exactly right.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#321106 Jan 23, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, "expecting a baby in February" is indicating that the fetus isn't a baby until after the birth in February.
You cannot be expecting what does not currently exist.
I cannot be expecting my sister to be visiting for the holiday if in fact my sister does not exist.

Nice try though.......you did your best.
That's what's so tragic.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#321107 Jan 23, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right.
The morons spew idiocy. And the idiots swear yes to it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#321108 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot be expecting my sister to be visiting for the holiday if in fact my sister does not exist.
That's what's so tragic.
Of course, one can expect what doesn't currently exist. When you plant a seed, you expect a plant, and then you expect that plant to flower. Do you call the seed a flower? Are they one and the same to you? You're silly.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#321109 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a real gent. Is that you, Hayden?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#321110 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's so tragic.
Prove you exist.

While you chew on that, I'll be over here, taking comfort in the fact that abortion remains legal, regardless of your opinion that it is 'wrong'.

Don't support abortion?
Don't have one.

Next....

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#321111 Jan 23, 2014
"VoteVets Org"
----------
yep sounds like anti choicers..........lies and half truths are all they have
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#321112 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's so tragic.
You must have failed logic when you were a kid.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#321113 Jan 23, 2014
Oh, the Great Eurasian War...we lost so many brave soldiers. They didn't die; they got lost trying to find Eurasia...
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She obviously lives in a very small world, where her small circle of friends only do, say and think what she does, and no one EVERY does anything differently (we've ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia!). Narrow-minded, unthinking automatons like Ink. Was Stepford supposed to be in PA?

Indianapolis

#321114 Jan 23, 2014
Actually, it sounds like they ordered a baby on Ebay and that's when it gets shipped via UPS.
elise in burque wrote:

Indianapolis

#321115 Jan 23, 2014
I'm expecting at least one hurricane by September; it doesn't exist yet, but it is going to happen.
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what's so tragic.
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321116 Jan 23, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, one can expect what doesn't currently exist. When you plant a seed, you expect a plant, and then you expect that plant to flower. Do you call the seed a flower? Are they one and the same to you? You're silly.
Nope. What you are expecting in those instances is for a process that has not happened yet, to take place. When you are "expecting" someone or something to arrive, i.e. they are in route, then that someone or something must already exist. It's simple physics.
Silly you.
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321117 Jan 23, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're a real gent. Is that you, Hayden?
Panettiere? No, sorry.
Wow ?
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321118 Jan 23, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove you exist.
While you chew on that, I'll be over here, taking comfort in the fact that abortion remains legal, regardless of your opinion that it is 'wrong'.
Don't support abortion?
Don't have one.
Next....
Reference what Descartes said.
Since I chewed on that for all of one second looks like you didn't get to take comfort in legal abortion for very long. Too bad. That's a shot in your hefty derrière.
VoteVets Org

Chicago, IL

#321119 Jan 23, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have failed logic when you were a kid.
And you must've failed hygiene. Damn man, you gotta clean yourself better.

Wipe for Jesus !

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321120 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What you are expecting in those instances is for a process that has not happened yet, to take place. When you are "expecting" someone or something to arrive, i.e. they are in route, then that someone or something must already exist. It's simple physics.
Silly you.
When I got pregnant in October, I expected a baby in July....unless I miscarried the fetus, which happened five times. One of these was lodged in my Fallopian tube, so I had it removed. After that, I expected to live.

Which I did.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#321121 Jan 23, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Reference what Descartes said.
Since I chewed on that for all of one second looks like you didn't get to take comfort in legal abortion for very long. Too bad. That's a shot in your hefty derrière.
Descartes does not exist....anymore.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Time again 1,374,907
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 254,935
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr IB DaMann 9,554
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web