Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
300,501 - 300,520 of 305,401 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
The same could be said for alcohol. Most crack users start as teens, when they feel invulnerable and think things happen only to other people.
<quoted text>
Yes, but getting drunk is socially acceptable. Getting high is not. Don't ask for logic.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course what the mother puts in her body effects her baby. She feeds her baby untill her baby is born, and then she will continue to feed her baby, unless she has an abortion. Then she feeds her baby untill she chooses to have her baby aborted. Some may even say killed. Many women experience a miscarriage, in which she feeds her baby untill the baby dies for whatever reason. Now I realize many say that since many women experience miscarriages then it is no different then her having an abortion. I think that it crazy. Many people die everyday of natural causes, but does not make killing people ok.......
You did not answer one question, you never do....you dance around is all.

I will ask again. Care to deny that the fetus is separate? Dance GString...dance.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
The same could be said for alcohol. Most crack users start as teens, when they feel invulnerable and think things happen only to other people.
<quoted text>
Where are the parents?

The same COULD be said for caffeine or any other addictive substance...nicotine, heroin, THC, oxycodone, you name it.

It's not that I don't sympathize with those who open themselves up to crack addiction - I was trying to explain my support for the decision to abort, rather than gestate, a crack baby.

Not necessarily to slam addicts.

But still, he fewer addicts in the gene pool, the better...JMO, again.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true, do you value a sandwich over an unborn baby?
I couldn't possibly, as there is no such thing as an unborn baby.

Still, did I NOT just say he was spouting lies? And so he was.

Go crawl back under your bridge, Troll.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not answer one question, you never do....you dance around is all.
I will ask again. Care to deny that the fetus is separate? Dance GString...dance.
I always answer. You don't like my answer becouse it's not the norm. YES the baby and mother are ONE in many ways. All the more reason there should'nt be such high numbers of abortions.

YES pregnancy can be harmful even fatal. So can breast , yet how many get them cut off. Answer the number is very small compared to how many there are in the world.

Hey call it like it is abortion is the killing of a human life. Period.
Women have that right. To a certain point.

Yet most reasons you give stink.
Why should a young girl who made a mistake AND went so far as to have the kid be punished??(

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always answer. You don't like my answer becouse it's not the norm. YES the baby and mother are ONE in many ways. All the more reason there should'nt be such high numbers of abortions.
YES pregnancy can be harmful even fatal. So can breast , yet how many get them cut off. Answer the number is very small compared to how many there are in the world.
Hey call it like it is abortion is the killing of a human life. Period.
Women have that right. To a certain point.
Yet most reasons you give stink.
Why should a young girl who made a mistake AND went so far as to have the kid be punished??(
No, you do not always answer, you skate around an answer. You can call it whatever you like, you still cannot dance around the FACT that it is a woman/girls body effected by the pregnancy. It is HER medical condition and HER well being that she has a right to take into consideration. We do not force others to be life support systems, it is a voluntary and by choice.

All the reasons you give stink. They are all about controlling women and forcing them to carry an unwanted pregnancy against their will. Your "opinions" are based on your male god and the belief that he is personally using women as his creation vehicle and not allowing free will. His will must be enforced on women/girls. Even when raped. Nice.

I am not the one wishing to punish anyone, I am pro choice. I am not anti choice who wish to force all pregnancies to term regardless of circumstances.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you do not always answer, you skate around an answer. You can call it whatever you like, you still cannot dance around the FACT that it is a woman/girls body effected by the pregnancy. It is HER medical condition and HER well being that she has a right to take into consideration. We do not force others to be life support systems, it is a voluntary and by choice.
All the reasons you give stink. They are all about controlling women and forcing them to carry an unwanted pregnancy against their will. Your "opinions" are based on your male god and the belief that he is personally using women as his creation vehicle and not allowing free will. His will must be enforced on women/girls. Even when raped. Nice.
I am not the one wishing to punish anyone, I am pro choice. I am not anti choice who wish to force all pregnancies to term regardless of circumstances.
Well yea a girl/womans body is affected by pregnancy. I also agree we don't force others to be life support for others to a point. Moms are expected to support the life of their born babies, and should want to support their unbon babies. Not about force with God, if He wanted a woman to carry the child all the way she would no matter what. Yet He allows us to choose. You may thinkvif He does then whats our problem? He allows folks to choose if they do many things that others think should'nt be legal. I doubt the number of abortions will go down despite all the education. All the free help. We are living in a time where instant gradification rules, with the least amount of consequences. You think you know me but you are wrong. Women have been treated horribly unfair in the past. Many still are. Is that any better? I feel sorry for the single mom who is wore out and has three screaming kids who wants Mcdonalds for dinner, and how much easier it would be for her "at the momment" to whip through the drive though, BUT it's her last 20 bucks.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a person as an unborn baby and you know it. It is called a fetus and in your mind it is easier to advocate the killing of fetuses than babies waiting to be born.

Inteligent people know they are one and the same and all your semantics don't convince anyone otherwise. I think you would value a sandwich over a fetus' life.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a person as an unborn baby and you know it. It is called a fetus and in your mind it is easier to advocate the killing of fetuses than babies waiting to be born.
Inteligent people know they are one and the same and all your semantics don't convince anyone otherwise. I think you would value a sandwich over a fetus' life.
No, a fetus is not a baby, and THAT is what I know, your lame attempt to be insulting aside.

I have never advocated killing a fetus. Now YOU are the one lying. You've been hanging around No Relevance too long, it seems. You've caught his inability to post without telling lies.
gidget

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, a fetus is not a person. Your stupidity is painful to watch in action.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

gidget wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, a fetus is not a person. Your stupidity is painful to watch in action.
Let's watch it anyway.... I do love a good smackdown.....

Gtown71

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you do not get from us the ridiculous notion that we can't feel sorry for the pain of a neonate just because we are pro-choice. Period.
What have we got to do with what the police do? How is this our responsibility suddenly? Why shouldn't we have, and express our opinions on the subject? What NON-POINT are you lamely trying to make here?
Never meant anything about getting that from you guys. Only the part about it is her womb/her business.
As far as the last comment,you can have and express opinions on the sibject. We all should be allowed to, right?

Sometimes it would be nice to do so without being throwed back to middle school with name calling and see who can use largest curse words. Yet You have that right as well :)

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Let us all be grateful for the recognition of personal autonomy and the strides women have made since the courts acknowledged their basic rights as people to control their own destiny.

It is a fine day indeed.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^^^^^^ I feel better if I word it better ;)
I love the way tamar was viewed by her brother, Amon. When he lusted sooo much toward his sister and finally told his best friend, about the deep "love" he had toward his father's daughter. Seee sounds better ;)

Sad but amon had a pay day out there waiting on him. I'm sure after two years passed since he raped his sister "fathers daughter" that he thought all was well. It was'nt. It still is 'nt today :(
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

gidget wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree one of you is acting like an idiot on this deal. Geuss which one ? Hit name that rymes with widget, NOT mink. Not sure if you have kids but It does'nt appear you do.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler, YOU said that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.

Do you value a sandwich more than the human you spoke of above?

Yes or no?

I'm using YOUR words, so I do not expect your knee-jerk "liar!" reaction.

I look forward to your response.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a fetus is not a baby, and THAT is what I know, your lame attempt to be insulting aside.
I have never advocated killing a fetus. Now YOU are the one lying. You've been hanging around No Relevance too long, it seems. You've caught his inability to post without telling lies.
So you think that the fetus, at birth turns into something other than what it is already. Isn't the fetus just before birth the very same son or daughter at birth. You don't make any sense at all. You can chase your own tail trying to convince people that you don't support a woman's choice to kill her fetus but that would be a lie. You have shown your dishonesty and called out about it by many.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true, do you value a sandwich over an unborn baby?
Ink: "Is it true, do you value a sandwich over an unborn baby?"

Get ready for the bHitler shuffle.

This pagan does not stand on principle, so she's relegated to dancing around issues like an incompetent buffoon.
Ink

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

gidget wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she is a human being and will be a person shortly if you don't kill him.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Carbon-12 wrote:
Let us all be grateful for the recognition of personal autonomy and the strides women have made since the courts acknowledged their basic rights as people to control their own destiny.
It is a fine day indeed.
Carbon12: "Let us all be grateful for the recognition of personal autonomy and the strides women have made since the courts acknowledged their basic rights as people to control their own destiny. It is a fine day indeed."

You forgot about the 2,000 baby females slaughtered each day in American abortuaries.

"Personal autonomy...basic rights...destiny" is hot air when you condone executing the most vulnerable females.

You're an empty, immoral, boyman imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,096,726
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 225,725
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana 4 hr Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning 4 hr Mike Williams 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr anonymous 26,978
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••