Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311355 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#321022 Jan 22, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^^^^^^ I feel better if I word it better ;)
I love the way tamar was viewed by her brother, Amon. When he lusted sooo much toward his sister and finally told his best friend, about the deep "love" he had toward his father's daughter. Seee sounds better ;)
Sad but amon had a pay day out there waiting on him. I'm sure after two years passed since he raped his sister "fathers daughter" that he thought all was well. It was'nt. It still is 'nt today :(
You can call it whatever you want; it doesn't change the fact that we are talking about fetuses. You can distort things to try and support your POV; it doesn't affect reality. Continue to live your delusion.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#321023 Jan 22, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never meant anything about getting that from you guys. Only the part about it is her womb/her business.
As far as the last comment,you can have and express opinions on the sibject. We all should be allowed to, right?
Sometimes it would be nice to do so without being throwed back to middle school with name calling and see who can use largest curse words. Yet You have that right as well :)
When have I tried to stop you from expressing your opinion on abortion?

YOU, on the other hand, implied that we should not be allowed to just because we are pro-choice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321024 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler, YOU said that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.
Do you value a sandwich more than the human you spoke of above?
Yes or no?
I'm using YOUR words, so I do not expect your knee-jerk "liar!" reaction.
I look forward to your response.
You were most certainly not using my words when you lied about me.

I don't give a damn what you "expect". You get what you've earned. When you tell lies, I will call you a liar. Period.

Deal with it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321025 Jan 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"So you think that the fetus, at birth turns into something other than what it is already."

I never said that. That's YOU twisting what I did say.

"Isn't the fetus just before birth the very same son or daughter at birth."

To me? No. There are many differences. We've been over this before.

"You don't make any sense at all."

What I'm ACTUALLY saying does.

"You can chase your own tail trying to convince people that you don't support a woman's choice to kill her fetus but that would be a lie."

No, it's not.

"You have shown your dishonesty and called out about it by many."

No, what's actually happening is that many on your side are twisting what's been said. That's not MY lie, but theirs.
No Relativism

United States

#321026 Jan 22, 2014
Carbon-12 wrote:
Let us all be grateful for the recognition of personal autonomy and the strides women have made since the courts acknowledged their basic rights as people to control their own destiny.
It is a fine day indeed.
Dear Johnny Carbon,

I'm always amused when you pop in believing you can share profound insights.

Even YOU have concluded that your past Topix comments have necessitated a self-imposed exit. You ran YOURSELF off from this forum, but show up now & then to see if time has healed your credibility gap.

Let me help ya out, little fella: It hasn't.

NR: "Since you continue to claim that the preborn baby is part of mom's body, if the baby is a boy does the MOM have a penis?

Johnny/Carbon-12: "Yes the woman has a penis." http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_______

"Women and men are nearly identical." - Johnny Carbon-12
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
_______

"Men have what is essentially a clitoris subjected to different hormones. The difference between woman and man is very slight." - Johnny Carbon-12

________

"Human sexuality is fluid." - Johnny Carbon-12
_________
_________

When one considers that you believe pregnant mother's of male offspring "have a penis," I doubt your above post (or any of your posts) are taken seriously. This paucity of credibility is why you were forced to exit stage left in the first place.

Your stupidity does not have an expiration date. The damage you've done to yourself in here remains. You like to think of yourself as high-minded and possessing supreme intellect. Here's the objective fact: You made an abject ass out of yourself.

Now, go hide and try later.

I look forward to reminding you (again) of your ignorance in future visits.
No Relativism

United States

#321027 Jan 22, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I tried to stop you from expressing your opinion on abortion?
YOU, on the other hand, implied that we should not be allowed to just because we are pro-choice.
The March For Life is going very well.

How is your March For Death?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321028 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink: "Is it true, do you value a sandwich over an unborn baby?"
Get ready for the bHitler shuffle.
This pagan does not stand on principle, so she's relegated to dancing around issues like an incompetent buffoon.
She relies on her inaccurate stance that a fetus isn't someone's baby. Just like she says that there is no creator God.If she says there isn't any such thing then she expects we all throw away our principles and follow her. She must have some ego.
gidget

Scottsdale, AZ

#321029 Jan 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He or she is a human being and will be a person shortly if you don't kill him.
Again, idiot, a fetus is not a person. I'm glad you agree.An acorn "will be" an oak tree, but that doesn't make an acorn, in acorn form, an oak tree.
No Relativism

United States

#321030 Jan 22, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You were most certainly not using my words when you lied about me.
I don't give a damn what you "expect". You get what you've earned. When you tell lies, I will call you a liar. Period.
Deal with it.
When YOU said "a human" exists in the womb, human was a noun (not adjective). An adjective requires a noun to describe. You did not include a noun. You said "a human" exists in the womb.

You cannot change a noun into an adjective without changing your statement. I have not lied. We all know what a noun is, and we all know what an adjective is. When you say that "I lied," you're basically saying that YOU do not know what a noun or adjective is.

You have not stated that you misrepresented your views, and made the necessary changes. You have only said that I "lied"......which only serves to make you look like a moron. Noun much?
No Relativism

United States

#321031 Jan 22, 2014
gidget wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, idiot, a fetus is not a person. I'm glad you agree.An acorn "will be" an oak tree, but that doesn't make an acorn, in acorn form, an oak tree.
When the DNA analysis results come back from the lab indicating that a unique, distinct human being exists in the womb you look dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321032 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The March For Life is going very well.
How is your March For Death?
There is no such thing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321033 Jan 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She relies on her inaccurate stance that a fetus isn't someone's baby. Just like she says that there is no creator God.If she says there isn't any such thing then she expects we all throw away our principles and follow her. She must have some ego.
Oh, what a load of crap.

My stance is that the word "baby" is just a term of endearment. And that is accurate.

I have never said there is no creator.

I have no interest in anyone following me.

Why must you lie so much?

Oh, that's right, the truth refutes your arguments, and so you must attack and lie about other posters as a distraction. Got it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321034 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When YOU said "a human" exists in the womb, human was a noun (not adjective). An adjective requires a noun to describe. You did not include a noun. You said "a human" exists in the womb.
You cannot change a noun into an adjective without changing your statement. I have not lied. We all know what a noun is, and we all know what an adjective is. When you say that "I lied," you're basically saying that YOU do not know what a noun or adjective is.
You have not stated that you misrepresented your views, and made the necessary changes. You have only said that I "lied"......which only serves to make you look like a moron. Noun much?
You lied in the other post, several times, which has nothing to do with any other post of mine. Period.

It's not my fault you can't focus of what is being said, and must drag in irrelevancies, No Relevance.
No Relativism

United States

#321035 Jan 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler reads as an individual with deep-set insecurities. She does seem to overcompensate when dealing w/ her insecurities by putting on a mask of self-assurance.

Her "principles" are so flimsy that she can't even own them. She will dance around what she likes to call "principles" but is to a'skeert to stand by them.

She hides behind euphemisms & words to escape owning a principle. She'll deny that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are synonyms....when it is a fact that they are (Thesaurus much?). She will point outward ("You liar!") rather than do the hard work of self-reflection and self-honesty.

bHitler is emotionally fragile and possesses a stunted psyche. She doesn't know who she really is (after all these years), so she's created a fake world (Wiccan priestess, prochoice but not prochoice, etc.) to fill the void. Her make-believe world & coping strategies haven't worked. She can't even stand behind what she claims to believe. She implicitly is acknowledging that she is not who she pretends to be.

What a sad, lost, empty-shell of a woman.....looking on Topix for validation.......and never finding it..........chasing her tail of lostness..........day after day after day..........no self-awareness..........no principles..........no morals..........living a lie while calling others liars..........day after day after day..........
Ink

Havertown, PA

#321036 Jan 22, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what a load of crap.
My stance is that the word "baby" is just a term of endearment. And that is accurate.
I have never said there is no creator.
I have no interest in anyone following me.
Why must you lie so much?
Oh, that's right, the truth refutes your arguments, and so you must attack and lie about other posters as a distraction. Got it.
Everybody knows what baby in human terms means except you. I don't lie Bitner. Everyone knows how you operate.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321037 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler reads as an individual with deep-set insecurities. She does seem to overcompensate when dealing w/ her insecurities by putting on a mask of self-assurance.
Her "principles" are so flimsy that she can't even own them. She will dance around what she likes to call "principles" but is to a'skeert to stand by them.
She hides behind euphemisms & words to escape owning a principle. She'll deny that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are synonyms....when it is a fact that they are (Thesaurus much?). She will point outward ("You liar!") rather than do the hard work of self-reflection and self-honesty.
bHitler is emotionally fragile and possesses a stunted psyche. She doesn't know who she really is (after all these years), so she's created a fake world (Wiccan priestess, prochoice but not prochoice, etc.) to fill the void. Her make-believe world & coping strategies haven't worked. She can't even stand behind what she claims to believe. She implicitly is acknowledging that she is not who she pretends to be.
What a sad, lost, empty-shell of a woman.....looking on Topix for validation.......and never finding it..........chasing her tail of lostness..........day after day after day..........no self-awareness..........no principles..........no morals..........living a lie while calling others liars..........day after day after day..........
And more lies from No Relevance. Your imagination is running away with you.
No Relativism

United States

#321039 Jan 22, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a fetus is not a baby, and THAT is what I know, your lame attempt to be insulting aside.
I have never advocated killing a fetus. Now YOU are the one lying. You've been hanging around No Relevance too long, it seems. You've caught his inability to post without telling lies.
Long Night Eternity said Ink's question was ridiculous. Yet, you are stuggling mightily to answer it. A question that causes you to squirm in your sunken-in chair and deflect indicates it was a legitimate question.

Why can't you answer whether you value a sandwich more than the humans in utero?

Don't make Long Night Eternity look like a bonehead. Answer Ink's question.

TIA.
No Relativism

United States

#321040 Jan 22, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a fetus is not a baby, and THAT is what I know, your lame attempt to be insulting aside.
I have never advocated killing a fetus. Now YOU are the one lying. You've been hanging around No Relevance too long, it seems. You've caught his inability to post without telling lies.
bHitler: "I have never advocated killing a fetus"

You support the right of pregnant mothers to choose to intentionally kill the little human in her womb.

What are your thoughts on an American who says the following:

"I support a country's right to choose acts of terror as one of its options in addressing national security."

Does the individual implicitly support acts of terror by default - because he supports it as an option?

Yes or no?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321041 Jan 22, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows what baby in human terms means except you. I don't lie Bitner. Everyone knows how you operate.
Yes, everyone knows it's a term of endearment. Some people want to make it more than that, but it remains a matter of opinion.

Yes, you DID lie. I don't "know" that a fetus is a baby, your implication that I'm just saying something I know is not true. I have never said there is no creator. And I am not looking for anyone to follow me. Those were all lies.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#321042 Jan 22, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Night Eternity said Ink's question was ridiculous. Yet, you are stuggling mightily to answer it. A question that causes you to squirm in your sunken-in chair and deflect indicates it was a legitimate question.
Why can't you answer whether you value a sandwich more than the humans in utero?
Don't make Long Night Eternity look like a bonehead. Answer Ink's question.
TIA.
I'm not trying to answer it at all. It was ridiculous. It needs no answer because of that fact.

I said what needed to be said on the subject when I pointed out that your statement was, among others, a lie.

My post has nothing to do with Long Night Moon's, or vice versa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 9,877
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Bill 1,395,959
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr hpcaban 255,520
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web