Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320540 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

United States

#320952 Jan 20, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my gosh! You finally took a name that describes the real you!
Fat Janet also used a word that describes her well: Widespread.
No Relativism

United States

#320953 Jan 20, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...I think you mean shitslide. At least she'll be able to drive her sub-car through the mess, with or without gas in the tank.
cpeter: "Sassy is one enema away from a city-ravaging mudslide."

Long Night Eternity: "LMAO...I think you mean shitslide."

_______

You do realize Petey has random men stretch his anal sphincter on a regular basis.

Fecal leakage.
No Relativism

United States

#320954 Jan 20, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offering to be his back-door man? Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?
Long Night Eternity: "Are you offering to be his back-door man? Dirty deeds done dirt cheap"
____

Back door? Dirty deeds?

You must be referring to cPeter.

Again.
Fat Janet

South Kent, CT

#320955 Jan 20, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Janet also used a word that describes her well: Widespread.
Baby you loved it when my gigantic thighs were hugging your zit covered face and when you had me spanking you with the bible. You get your tongue really wagging! ;)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320956 Jan 20, 2014
So you DO know how to spell it the right way? I was hoping to see you take my version to heart...tant pis.
Norm Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, idiot. We can discuss the term "backpedal". Once you learn to spell it.
<quoted text>
Just because the circumstances under which they can act on behalf of the fetus might be limited, does not make their authority to do so any less factual. There is no theory about it, The states MAY act to regulate abortion in the 3rd trimester.
Your brain function is truncated.
Fat Janet

South Kent, CT

#320957 Jan 20, 2014
NR that was pure kink when you fellated a crucifix!!! And then asked me to use it like a strap on and,,well you know Baby! Sorry you got so many splinters in your bum!

Indianapolis

#320958 Jan 20, 2014
Nonsense. How am I "discriminating" you to death?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Nobody said a fetus is the same as a virus, but they can be TREATED the same."
^^^ Gays DEMAND tolerance for themselves, while discriminating - to death - the weakest human beings.^^^
Fat Janet

South Kent, CT

#320959 Jan 20, 2014
NR I do not want to suckle your manboobs.

Indianapolis

#320960 Jan 20, 2014
don't have any. Regular use of a muscle strengthens it, moron.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you manage your anal leakage?
Over-stretched sphincter much?
* Message brought to you by Depends *

Indianapolis

#320961 Jan 20, 2014
They aren't random; they're chosen. And your biggest misconception is that they "stretch" anything. You can control the anorectal muscles; it's not just outside force that causes expansion. We know what we're doing.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cpeter: "Sassy is one enema away from a city-ravaging mudslide."
Long Night Eternity: "LMAO...I think you mean shitslide."
_______
You do realize Petey has random men stretch his anal sphincter on a regular basis.
Fecal leakage.
Gabby

Springfield, NJ

#320962 Jan 20, 2014
That is just abnormal activity. Whar kind of mindset can one have to enter a space meant for elimination of waste?!?! Then again,what sick freak takes pleasure in it?!?!? This world is really messed up. Many don't know normalcy. Some things are just -not okay- in a civilized era.
cpeter1313 wrote:
They aren't random; they're chosen. And your biggest misconception is that they "stretch" anything. You can control the anorectal muscles; it's not just outside force that causes expansion. We know what we're doing.
<quoted text>

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320963 Jan 20, 2014
Gabby wrote:
. Some things are just -not okay- in a civilized era.<quoted text>
Especially things like condemning women to unwanted pregnancies, and discriminating against others on the basis of what one imagines about their sex lives.

Next...

Indianapolis

#320965 Jan 20, 2014
You know what comes out of a vagina, right? You also know that MILLIONS of heteros do it too, right?
Gabby wrote:
That is just abnormal activity. Whar kind of mindset can one have to enter a space meant for elimination of waste?!?! Then again,what sick freak takes pleasure in it?!?!? This world is really messed up. Many don't know normalcy. Some things are just -not okay- in a civilized era.<quoted text>

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#320966 Jan 20, 2014
Gabby wrote:
That is just abnormal activity. Whar kind of mindset can one have to enter a space meant for elimination of waste?!?! Then again,what sick freak takes pleasure in it?!?!? This world is really messed up. Many don't know normalcy. Some things are just -not okay- in a civilized era.<quoted text>
I think it's abnormal to worry about the alleged sexual lives of other people. Have you noticed that it is never cpeter who introduces the subject of sex, here? The only time he writes on the topic is in response to some ridiculous person who is weirdly preoccupied with gay sex. Your and other people's obsession with homosexuality is what is abnormal.
Gtown71

United States

#320967 Jan 20, 2014
Just curious as to why people get upset when babies are born addicted to drugs? Some say how horrible it is as new born babies addicted to crack and other drugs cry so much. I can only imagine and also think it's horrible, but iit us not like the "mom" gave the baby drugs after the baby was born. It took place while inside her womb. HER WOMB / HER BUSINESS , Right??

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#320968 Jan 20, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
Just curious as to why people get upset when babies are born addicted to drugs? Some say how horrible it is as new born babies addicted to crack and other drugs cry so much. I can only imagine and also think it's horrible, but iit us not like the "mom" gave the baby drugs after the baby was born. It took place while inside her womb. HER WOMB / HER BUSINESS , Right??
So we're not allowed to feel sorry for the pain of withdrawl a neonate goes through just because we are pro-choice?

LOL, ridiculous. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320969 Jan 20, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
Just curious as to why so-called 'pro-life' people are enthusiastically promoting the gestation of babies addicted to crack, by women who deliberately got high during pregnancy.
I can only imagine the callousness and cruelty toward the born child in this scenario. If the woman is so uncaring as to deliberately inflict such poison on her fetus, what might she do to her born child, if she is forced to carry to term, and raise that child?....
And PLEASE don't pretend there are "lines" of folks waiting to adopt a crack baby. There are some FEW folks who will take on such a Herculean challenge, to be sure, but the majority of those children drift through the State system for the better part of two decades, before being pitched into the street, with a hundred bucks and a new pair of shoes, to fend for themselves as best they can. This is what your agenda results in, in the really real world, fella.
Own it.
Gtown71

United States

#320970 Jan 20, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're not allowed to feel sorry for the pain of withdrawl a neonate goes through just because we are pro-choice?
LOL, ridiculous. Where do you come up with this nonsense?
Where do I come up with this stuff? You guys :)
Ofcourse you should feel sorry for them, but why do docs have a right to hold the baby?
Even charge the "mom", or not allow her to take home the baby?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320971 Jan 20, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I come up with this stuff? You guys :)
Ofcourse you should feel sorry for them, but why do docs have a right to hold the baby?
Even charge the "mom", or not allow her to take home the baby?
Docs have a right to 'hold the baby', because they have a responsibility not to allow the baby to fall on the delivery room floor.

Are you honestly under the misguided impression, that women are not 'allowed' to hold their born/induced children who've died during the gestation/delivery process? Seriously?

If a woman requests to, she's granted that opportunity. Not all of us want that.

Charge her with WHAT??? Failure to successfully gestate? Great googly-moogly, you really ARE a prick. Or are you willing to cop to a charge of failure to successfully impregnate???

I'm guessing not.

As to taking the baby home, ask Rick Santorum and his wife (and if you're ready to stomach their answers, the living children of their union) what it's like to 'cuddle' with one's dead, aborted, fetus.

Santorum gained national prominence in 1996 when he spearheaded the Republican effort to override President Clinton's veto of the ban on partial-birth abortion. Santorum writes that managing the bill was "one of the most memorable and transforming moments of my life." During the debate, a sonogram showed that a baby Karen was carrying had a fatal birth defect and would die shortly after birth. At 20 weeks, Karen lay in the hospital near death with a 105-degree fever. Doctors warned that Karen could die unless labor was induced an option the Santorums considered an abortion since it would result in the certain death of the child. Karen went into labor before a decision had to be made.
Gabriel Michael Santorum lived for only two hours. The Santorums spent the night in the hospital bed with their lifeless baby lying between them. The next morning they brought the palm-sized corpse to Karen's parent's house. They had their other children pose for pictures and cuddle with Gabriel. They sang lullabies and held a private mass.

Let me repeat for this to sink in:

They had their other children pose for pictures and cuddle with (THE NOW [and then] VERY DEAD) Gabriel.

Formative years....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320972 Jan 20, 2014
I can just imagine the conversation they had....

Karen: Goodbye, Gabriel...

Rick: Not yet, sweetheart....I want to cuddle with him, don't you? Let's put him between us, and pretend he's just asleep for a while...

Karen: Yes my husband....cuddling with a corpse is a wonderful idea...what was I thinking?

Rick: You were in shock, dearest. I forgive you. Now, what shall we tell the kids at home, before the photo shoot...? You do realize we have to make the most of this political opportunity, right?

Karen: Yes, my husband. Using our dead son, whose continued gestation probably would have killed me, as political fodder, is a wonderful idea. I'll go make the bed now.

(blerf)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,644,260
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Not who you think 34,858
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 hr don t drink the k... 11,807
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web