Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316369 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320888 Jan 18, 2014
I'm sorry if life is more complicated than you can understand.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Law?
You sound like a walking contradiction. Typical proabort.

Indianapolis

#320890 Jan 18, 2014
Only in your tiny mind.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>According to your dopey proabort friends, abortion means the same thing as delivery, which is ending the pregnancy.
Duh!
I know, right? LOL
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#320891 Jan 18, 2014
Norm Chaney wrote:
<quoted text>
And reading is not yours.
<quoted text>
Did you see where I said the state MAY restrict or prohibit ?
As I said, reading is not your friend.
<quoted text>
That doesn't make it theory.( Theory : "an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true but that is not known or proven to be true" ). It is a true Constitutional FACT. States have the constitutional right to restrict abortion in the 3rd trimester. Just because some of them choose not to exercise it does not make it any less a fact. You have the right to vote. Just because you may choose not to does not mean your right to vote is a THEORY.
What an outrageously stupid statement.
<quoted text>
So what ? What does this have to do with the fact that states have the constitutional right to prohibit abortion in the 3rd trimester ? Or the fact that you agree with those restrictions ?
Just who is it that got lost here ? Certainly not me.
<quoted text>
The vein popping is from uncontrollable laughter.
The states constitutional right to restrict/prohibit abortion in the 3rd trimester is a theory ???
LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Roe v Wade is not a Constitutional right. It's a straddle between the 14th and the 10th amendments.
As I once posted, the Constitution ain't nuttin' til the SCUSA sez wot it is.

Indianapolis

#320892 Jan 18, 2014
Are you still in your mother's womb? The anoxia alone could explain a LOT.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are you going to try to abort me too? Aww...sorry that you can't bully me, proabort. I can fight back unlike your usual helpless targets(victims).

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#320893 Jan 18, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I remember that post of hers. But I don't remember she ever backed it up. Of course she didn't, because she was either lying her ass off as she tends to do, OR she stupidly misunderstood something you'd said.
Yeah, Sassy first claimed I said I was a "guy", then she went on to accuse me of being Ladi, and now she ambiguously claims I'm one of 2 people...either Nana or Chicky, I think. She's having a bad reaction to having some of her lies dredged up and showcased...so good. I'm loving it...hee hee!

Now all she has to do is bring on some proof. I'll patiently wait....

Indianapolis

#320894 Jan 18, 2014
Thanks...though I was aiming for "panache"!
;)
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not apologizing to that sorry sow, but you did it with elan...
:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#320895 Jan 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell us again about the car you used to 'drive through whole towns underwater', dear.
Did it have fins? Gills? Do you?
LMAO!!! That was funny! And didn't her *subcar* run out of gas at some point but she was able to keep driving it through the flood waters so she could heroically and single-handedly save everyone in NY state, and Jersey too?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#320896 Jan 18, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, "John-KKK."
Have you knocked off your "inconvenient" elderly parents yet?
Are you offering to be his back-door man? Dirty deeds done dirt cheap?

Indianapolis

#320897 Jan 18, 2014
But they don't just allow delivery, hence "induced termination". They get the process going as soon and as quickly as possible, collapsing as many of the fetus's structures as necessary. They are done to cause the woman as little physical trauma as possible. They are medically necessary.

Induced delivery just means they move up the delivery date for any number of reasons, including the woman's choice. The goal is to deliver a healthy baby.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong but don't let that stop you. How do you think late term abortions are done? Let me give you a clue. The woman is induced to deliver.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#320898 Jan 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell us again about the car you used to 'drive through whole towns underwater', dear.
Did it have fins? Gills? Do you?
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2820/car2pa1...

ROTFLMAO!
Ink

Havertown, PA

#320899 Jan 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you should clue in your 'fellow fetus worshipers' to that ...they seem to think the only way to 'induce' a later term abortion, is to tear the little wiggler outta there with a pliers, and use the results for antipasto.
Inducing an early delivery is quite a bit more pedestrian than that...eh?
A dead baby is a dead baby no matter how it happens. Your 'fellow' pro aborts don't care if the baby is ripped apart or not as long as mom is rid of her child
Ink

Havertown, PA

#320900 Jan 18, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
But they don't just allow delivery, hence "induced termination". They get the process going as soon and as quickly as possible, collapsing as many of the fetus's structures as necessary. They are done to cause the woman as little physical trauma as possible. They are medically necessary.
Induced delivery just means they move up the delivery date for any number of reasons, including the woman's choice. The goal is to deliver a healthy baby.
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are talking about.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#320902 Jan 18, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>

See if you can find some USA cases of women aborting for frivolous reasons in the 3rd trimester since you seem to think it happens so often.
We only find out how prevelent it is when a 'Gosnell' who has made a good living on these types of abortions, is caught
Fat Janet

South Kent, CT

#320903 Jan 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We only find out how prevelent it is when a 'Gosnell' who has made a good living on these types of abortions, is caught
Still less widespread than your stinking cult.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320904 Jan 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A dead baby is a dead baby no matter how it happens. Your 'fellow' pro aborts don't care if the baby is ripped apart or not as long as mom is rid of her child
“Today's court ruling protects the rights of women and their doctors from the ideological agenda of extremist lawmakers,” said Jennifer Rudinger, executive director of the ACLU of North Carolina.“If these unconstitutional measures had gone into effect, doctors would have been prevented from using their best medical judgment to provide patients with care based on their specific individual needs. This law represented an egregious government intrusion into individuals’ private medical decisions, and we are very pleased that it will not go into effect.”

Me too.
Fat Janet

South Kent, CT

#320905 Jan 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>“Today's court ruling protects the rights of women and their doctors from the ideological agenda of extremist lawmakers,” said Jennifer Rudinger, executive director of the ACLU of North Carolina.“If these unconstitutional measures had gone into effect, doctors would have been prevented from using their best medical judgment to provide patients with care based on their specific individual needs. This law represented an egregious government intrusion into individuals’ private medical decisions, and we are very pleased that it will not go into effect.”
Me too.
Sends a message to nosy Parker's like StINKage, sASShole , No Rationality and Knutshit that they have to mind their own mothufu king business! Woohoo!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320906 Jan 18, 2014
Fat Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
Still less widespread than your stinking cult.
Not if she has HER way...ALL abortions would be performed by the Gosnell wanna-bes of the world....without regulation, sterile surgical environments, or qualified, licensed physicians involved in any way.

It's what she dreams of, when she's not pacing the floor bewailing the legal ones...
katie

Seattle, WA

#320908 Jan 18, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Sassy first claimed I said I was a "guy", then she went on to accuse me of being Ladi, and now she ambiguously claims I'm one of 2 people...either Nana or Chicky, I think. She's having a bad reaction to having some of her lies dredged up and showcased...so good. I'm loving it...hee hee!
Now all she has to do is bring on some proof. I'll patiently wait....
Wait a minute... I think they think you're LaLa.'Cause they think NAP is Nana. But they call themselves, when trolling, Chicky because they miss her so badly. I miss her, too. But am pretty sure when she posts here, she lets everyone know it's her.

In the meantime, they all lie like rugs and make crap up... but we are the awful ones?? You'll be waiting for quite a while, I fear. Forever, probably. SassyJM has no proof. All she has are anecdotes from her brother's uncle's cousin's sister's next door neighbor's boyfriend's sister's bestfriend's mother's grandpa who fought in WWI who saw someone who said something nobody can remember. But Sassy does! LOL
SkankCrusher

West Hartford, CT

#320909 Jan 18, 2014
Fee Fi Fo Fum
I smell the stINK
Of a religious cu...
Fat Janet

West Hartford, CT

#320910 Jan 18, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Not if she has HER way...ALL abortions would be performed by the Gosnell wanna-bes of the world....without regulation, sterile surgical environments, or qualified, licensed physicians involved in any way.
It's what she dreams of, when she's not pacing the floor bewailing the legal ones...
Because people like stINK still live in the stone age and they like it that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,583,550
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min On phartes 33,707
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web