Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 315341 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#320785 Jan 16, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly would be unsafe for the fetus to be aborted. By safety you mean the state protects his life from being needlessly ended.
No, by safety, he's talking about the patient involved, the pregnant woman.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#320786 Jan 16, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try and reword it to suit yourself but the state is protecting the prenatal life meaning a life before birth.
All you're doing is showing your ignorance of RvW. And, YOU are the one re-wording to suit yourself.

If what you said was true, the state could outlaw abortion entirely without an exemption for the life of the woman.

RvW allows a state to protect it's own interest in the woman's safety and the potential life represented by the fetus, in a way that doesn't override the woman's right to protect her own life and health, including psychological health.

Just by the way, not all states restrict abortion, you know. For some states, the only "restriction" on abortion is a funding issue, having nothing to do with the fetus.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320787 Jan 16, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel that a woman giving birth is "keeping her in line"?
Forcing women/girls against their will to give birth would be keeping them in line, don't you think?

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320788 Jan 16, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When you prance around with your balls tucked behind your butt, you appear as effeminate and cowardly as cPeter.
Caring.
You equate feminine with cowardly? No surprise there, another misogynistic concept.

Refrain from commenting on balls No Relatives since you are minus the subject matter. You think riding skirt tails buys you a pair.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#320789 Jan 17, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> I never wished anythoing on anyone , ever. I said if your grandkids GROW UP LIKE YOU . You don't read what is there, you go with what the pro aborts say. You probably follow every little fad or fashion out there. Anyway, yeah, the devil will have his way with people like chicky, she is a vile piece of work. In fact she is the devil's minion. People don't like to post about spirituality, but we need to know. We live in an era of evil being the norm and called ok , pre marital sex, same sex marriege, abortion. It's cool with a lot of pweople to agree that it's okay to kill your child, live with someone , etc. Christians are called stupid and uneducated and bigots. Fifty years ago having values meant something, now having values means your a bigot. I will speak out against evil, I am not afraid to. Christ is with me.always. So if you think chicky is some kind of hero, go ahead and follow her, be her friend, then you are truly going to face the consequences. If people don't stop glorifying immoral lifestyles, abortion and other Godless acts, be ready to face the lake of fire and a lot of demons.
I read your actual post. I read what you yourself wrote. I read your own words. I never said Chicky some kind of hero. I don't glorify anything. I can be friends with anyone I want to be friends with and I don't need your approval. You're not my judge. You don't get to play God.

I am saying that what you wrote came off as the thoughts of a disturbed person.
gidget

Scottsdale, AZ

#320790 Jan 17, 2014
Pluto is a planet wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your actual post. I read what you yourself wrote. I read your own words. I never said Chicky some kind of hero. I don't glorify anything. I can be friends with anyone I want to be friends with and I don't need your approval. You're not my judge. You don't get to play God.
I am saying that what you wrote came off as the thoughts of a disturbed person.
That's because it's an insane thing, fueled by hatred, ignorance, and bone deep stupidity.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320791 Jan 17, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Why would ANYONE stand up for a killer?
Fetuses kill women on a daily basis....and those are the WANTED ones.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320792 Jan 17, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask, and ye shall receive my darling "Sassafrazzle."
Our very own "Knit," at her best, wishing only the best for "Chicky" and family;
"Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
While it may not constitute "wishing" rape per-say, "Knit's" strange obsession with demons, group-rape, children, and scatological scenarios is nothing if not cringe-worthy.
I should have worded my post to read "....imagine..." rather than 'wish'.... and thank-you John.

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320793 Jan 17, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I simple .
I agree.

Next..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320794 Jan 17, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you made comments about your own grandchild not being white. I think what you said was worse. and yeah, when those grandkids are adults and they turn out just like chicko, they will. Just like they will have a field day with you.
Thanks for setting sASSy straight there, Husky, and admitting that you did indeed post that horrific nonsense about demons raping another poster, and her grandchildren,

You posted your demon-rape scenario to Nana, not me...I don't even HAVE grandkids.

Jesus thinks what you say on here is "worse", missy. Clean up your act.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320795 Jan 17, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forcing women/girls against their will to give birth would be keeping them in line, don't you think?
Probably not...she does view pregnancy as a gift to women, you know....forcing us to accept that 'gift' by mandating that we gestate until delivery, miscarriage, or our own death, doesn't ruffle her feathers one bit.

We gapped our legs, remember?

Next....
EndTimesYtube

Marietta, GA

#320796 Jan 17, 2014

1st BLOOD Moon (April 2014)---- ANTICHRIST (May)

http://youtu.be/AJYz_gScisA

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#320797 Jan 17, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Fetuses kill women on a daily basis....and those are the WANTED ones.
Next....
Playa, you hate babies. To death.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#320798 Jan 17, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not...she does view pregnancy as a gift to women, you know....forcing us to accept that 'gift' by mandating that we gestate until delivery, miscarriage, or our own death, doesn't ruffle her feathers one bit.
We gapped our legs, remember?
Next....
There isn't a baby in the womb that Playa wouldn't kill.

SHE has made many bad decisions in life. Rather than accepting the consequences of HER actions, she's decided to settle the score with the world by KILLING innocents.

Playa is a lot like Foo. Coping mechanisms like a monkey.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#320799 Jan 17, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You equate feminine with cowardly? No surprise there, another misogynistic concept.
Refrain from commenting on balls No Relatives since you are minus the subject matter. You think riding skirt tails buys you a pair.
Morgue Asm: "You equate feminine with cowardly?"

No. No I didn't.

I said cPeter is effeminate AND cowardly.

You are obese & mean.(Pssst....I'm not equating obese & mean. Damn you're dumb.)
Gtown71

United States

#320800 Jan 17, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I should have worded my post to read "....imagine..." rather than 'wish'.... and thank-you John.
:)
You're welcome, but as far as you messing up your words, it's no big deal.
Have a good day :)
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#320801 Jan 17, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote a civil post to a pro-choicer. That is the way posters like NR, and several others work. They attack anyone on their side of the debate who is friendly to the other side, going so far as to accuse them of BEING on the other side. THAT is what drove Rose away.
If you had actually followed the conversation, you would realize you're making an azz out of yourself.

Funny how you waddle around calling others "liars."

Your stomach has four compartments.

Like a cow.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320802 Jan 17, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa, you hate babies. To death.
Wrong. I don't even 'hate' you, wanker.

But if that's all ya got....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320803 Jan 17, 2014
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, but as far as you messing up your words, it's no big deal.
Have a good day :)
Since when are you John-K?

Have a day yourself.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#320804 Jan 17, 2014
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Your stomach has four compartments.
Like a cow.
You're a very shallow person. Are all your weight jokes because you think heavy people are not as good as you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,567,188
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr BitePhartsz 33,446
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,298
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 hr superwilly 258,482
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web