Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311629 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320598 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Your "logic" is definitely flawed.
You need to go inform the entire PLM there's no need to continue trying to overturn RvW since according to you, "...agreeing with RvW makes [one] anti-choice, not pro-choice."
Another thing regarding this claim of yours, "You people make yourselves look foolish when you claim that you support a woman having total control over her body and pregnancy (nobody's business bur hers),then admit that you agree with a law which rrstricts her so called rights and choices." That, right there, shows you have no concept or understanding of what RvW discusses -- and that's how during the 1st trimester the woman has "total control" over her body, during the second some restrictions are allowed, and during the 3rd trimester when viability is a factor, there are more restrictions allowed due to fetus' potential ability to survive outside the womb. The only one who looks foolish here is you since your understanding of RvW is completely and utterly lacking.
Hello? Is Katie home?

I am quite clear on what RvW states. I am talking about YOU Katie and your contradicting stance. You're not alone. You agree with what RvW discusses a nd that makes you anti-choice. A woman must be forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby. You're okay with THAT but not in the first trimester.

who's being goofy now? You people sound insane.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320599 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The Dr guessed it was from the pregnancy without any testing done. A 42yr old woman just aborts her child without finding out simple facts first? She didn't want a baby at 42yrs old and that's why she aborted. She and her husband where too selfish and self centered to avoid sex while fertile to avoid the possibility of having to abort her unwanted baby.
Makes me sick !
What makes a doofus think anyone in their right mind would give out any more detail when the initial poster was being snarky to begin with? Rachel took offense to Morgana and has been snarky with her for her own reasons that don't matter to anyone but her.

Really, are you this dense in real life, too? Or do you just play like you are on the internet where your posts will stay forever and ever?
katie

Seattle, WA

#320600 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The Dr guessed it was from the pregnancy without any testing done. A 42yr old woman just aborts her child without finding out simple facts first? She didn't want a baby at 42yrs old and that's why she aborted. She and her husband where too selfish and self centered to avoid sex while fertile to avoid the possibility of having to abort her unwanted baby.
Makes me sick !
Here's a simple solution.

Get the fnck over it already.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320601 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Hello? Is Katie home?
I am quite clear on what RvW states. I am talking about YOU Katie and your contradicting stance. You're not alone. You agree with what RvW discusses a nd that makes you anti-choice. A woman must be forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby. You're okay with THAT but not in the first trimester.
Yes, I am okay with women deciding on terminating their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies.

Do you think any smart woman wouldn't be? Do you think any smart woman is just going to allow herself to be put in harm's, even death's, way for the sake of an undeveloped embryo/fetus for the satisfaction of no one? Do you think their husbands would be satisfied? Their children already born and breathing?

You are the insane one, here. Own it, cookie.

Now remember next time you vilify Michael Schiavo, you are no different than he is when allowing your pregnant daughter to refuse a life-saving abortion to terminate her unhealthy pregnancy.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320602 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Hello? Is Katie home?
Oh yeah, you didn't answer this the first few times it was mentioned.

If you're so sure on what RvW states, why don't you realize that if woman's life or health is at stake, she may still legally and safely abort beyond viability? What don't you seem to understand about that? In that way, no woman is ever "...forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby."

So stop accusing me of something you fail to understand. Your false accusations and blatant lie fall flat.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320603 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have proof positively that it isnt them? No, you don't. We ALL know that nasty nana and chicky are obssessed with Rachael. While funny to watch,It's borderline creepy for her. Nasty nana IS in disguise and we ALL know why. Chicky usually comes in as chicky but clearly hides at times. Why? Probably to not appear stalkerish but lol come ON, we know its her.
"""Life is too short"""" "
For those who have proabort mothers and are unwanted by them. That's for sure.
Pyscho
I know of no such thing. You made the claim. You are going to have to prove your claim, "We ALL know that nasty nana and chicky are obssessed with Rachael."

As it stands, you two are the ones who seem obsessed with Chicky and Naughty Nana since you continue to bring them up over and over and over again.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320604 Jan 13, 2014
No, I don't look things up for a living; I have an education, husky. She didn't say the tumors were bleeding, and even you say they are pretty predictable, so the doctor may not have seen a need. You have no idea what the doctor saw....fibroid tumors have their own characteristics. Is there a more "hormonal" time in a woman's life than pregnancy, aside from menarche?
There is NEVER something "every doctor" does when it comes to diagnosing problems. If there is no history of cancer in the family, in fact, The doctor may well have decided to see if the tumors dimnish on their own, given the circumstances.
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know many women have fibroids ? You want to know how a doctor can tell if she does? Don't you look things up for a living? Google it. Go to Mayo clinic and find out. It's a hormonal thing, petey. Fibroids are never cancerous.. Fibroids cause women to bleed like crazy when they have their periods so most if not all get hysterectomies. Fibroids and polyps can cause bleeding after menopause too. THE DOCTORS ALWAYS USE AN ULTRASOUND WITH THE PROBE to find them.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320605 Jan 13, 2014
Given the level of inaccuracy in pretty much any given post of yours, I'm inclined to go with something you disagree with.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh nooo! Don't even tell me that YOU are gonna try to defend that hogwash? For petes sake(pun intended) please say it aint so.
Argonaut

Saint Louis, MO

#320606 Jan 13, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Morgue anna is really , really, heck i don't even now what to say ...she really thought we would belive her.....
Hey Puffer, save your breath for John Marteny's peter.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320607 Jan 13, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Umpa Lumpa aka Morgue 9, You do nothing but spew crap, and lies. I'm sorry if I'm smart enough to call you on them. But really Umpa, it's not that hard. You're not that bright. But I'll tell you, I know you're THRILLED! Stay thrilled, stay man hating, and stay special!
Do you honestly think I care how you guys view my stance? I don't. Think what you want. I know what I am, I'm pro-choice with a lot of gray area, and I'm pro-life with a lot of gray area, take your pick. Your comment doesn't hit anything with me, it's you after all. Some old hag that whipped her husband into an obedient little feller pushing 40 years ago.
Good for you Morgue, Your umpa loving husband must be so damaged... errrr proud! Me thinks your obsession with female hairy chests is because you have one. You've mentioned it a few times. I've seen no no advertised you know, you might want to check into it. I know your husband probably wouldn't want you to, cause he probably likes your hairy chest, but you seem to be bothered by it. Invest in it Umpa, it may make you feel better about those man hairs that begin to show up in your what? 60's?(That's now turned into a full blown man chest, just like ole Tommy Seleck!
You're the attention whore spilling your guts out with all your medical problems, and reasons as to why you ended your pregnancy. it's like your trying to rationalize your decision, when really you don't have to, yet you still do.. hmmmmmm
I have nothing to gain from lying. You have missed every point and developed your own incorrect conclusions. You are not pro choice and you prove it by the obvious irritation with my abortion. You also prove my point by concluding my husband as pussy whipped because he stood by and cared about me, something that obviously irritates the shit (and thats a lot of shit) out of you.

Since you don't like people talking or sharing their views and experiences why do you come on a forum ya dumb ass? I was not speaking to you in the first place but you decided to beg my attention. You fool no one, you are an attention seeking ditz with no other way to obtain it but making a spectacle of yourself on a forum.

Now run along and find a playground, perhaps you can find some more bratty kids to identify with.

That is all I have to say to you, you are not worth one more pound on a keypad.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#320608 Jan 13, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> That is a bunch of cow pies. I know you are lying. If your doctor was a good doc, Then he would have had an ultrasound done.. You are making this up, you are feeling guilt for killing your unborn.
An ultrasound was done before the abortion to determine how far along I was, 3 weeks is what I was told and he was hesitant to proceed, after discussion he proceeded. He told my during the abortion I was loaded with tumors and asked me if I had a history with tumors, I told him "no" (I suspected he meant fibroid) he said that he felt the pregnancy was causing the tumors and that I would need to have a checkup with my regular doctors in 2-3 months. Which I did, the tumors were gone and I had a full checkup with no tumors since.

I am not making anything up and unfortunately for you I have zero guilt. But if it makes you feel better believing I do....knock yourself out.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#320609 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to gain from lying. You have missed every point and developed your own incorrect conclusions. You are not pro choice and you prove it by the obvious irritation with my abortion. You also prove my point by concluding my husband as pussy whipped because he stood by and cared about me, something that obviously irritates the shit (and thats a lot of shit) out of you.
Since you don't like people talking or sharing their views and experiences why do you come on a forum ya dumb ass? I was not speaking to you in the first place but you decided to beg my attention. You fool no one, you are an attention seeking ditz with no other way to obtain it but making a spectacle of yourself on a forum.
Now run along and find a playground, perhaps you can find some more bratty kids to identify with.
That is all I have to say to you, you are not worth one more pound on a keypad.
Wow, you've apparently triggered some very raw, personal emotions in some people, here. Weird reactions, for sure. I haven't been here, this year...looks like a few people have made a resolution to be nastier than ever. Yikes!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#320610 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
Makes me sick !
LOL...makes you sick??!!! Anything else I can due to induce your upchuck reflexes just let me know!

YOU who would rather your daughter die than have a life saving abortion??? LOL...now that is SICK! You love yourself and control more than anything else in the world.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#320611 Jan 13, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you've apparently triggered some very raw, personal emotions in some people, here. Weird reactions, for sure. I haven't been here, this year...looks like a few people have made a resolution to be nastier than ever. Yikes!
Oh hell, they are like dogs humping excitedly because they can't believe someone actually has had an abortion outside of their favorite "whore" story!:) Other circumstances do not exist outside of their favorite scenario. But it sure is fun watching how little they care about women/girls while pretending that they do. They will all have to go to confession for being judgmental and proud! tsk tsk!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#320612 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...makes you sick??!!! Anything else I can due to induce your upchuck reflexes just let me know!
YOU who would rather your daughter die than have a life saving abortion??? LOL...now that is SICK! You love yourself and control more than anything else in the world.
That woman is obsessed with other people's sex lives.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320613 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder why her proabort friends don't call her out on this nonsense she told. Oh, that's right, they wouldn't dare go against their own.
You bet.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#320614 Jan 13, 2014
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman is obsessed with other people's sex lives.
I feel as though I should get a prize or something for making her sick....are there prizes to be had on a forum?

I think I should get dressed up and pop open some champagne!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#320615 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Katie agreeing with RvW makes her anti-choice, not pro-choice.You people make yourselves look foolish when you claim that you support a woman having total control over her body and pregnancy (nobody's business bur hers),then admit that you agree with a law which rrstricts her so called rights and choices.
You proaborts are not very bright if you think you sound anything but ridiculous.
I am 100% anti-choice to kill preborn humans while you and katie are 1/3 pro-abortion and 2/3 anti-choice. Now go do-si-do your proabort dance partner around it.
I see nothing's changed in the last week.

Hey, Stupid Sassy, RvW is not a law, and it doesn't restrict a woman's choice.

Stop being so idiotic.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#320616 Jan 13, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They buy into anything that sounds good and is anti Christian without investigating it themselves. Little minion soldiers.
LOL, no, that would be YOU sheeple. That site the troll posted is a great example.

You're projecting.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#320617 Jan 13, 2014
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, so you cant remember my posts yet you are certain of what I "implied"? My posts have all been in the last month, and I recall what every conversation relevant to them are, it's easy for me because I'm consistent. Tell me, if you cant even remember what this argument is about, why do you keep commenting, continuing it, and insisting you are right?
Your posts have not all "been in the last month". You've been posting here for years.

And, again, did I NOT say "if I recall correctly"?

Where did I say I can't remember what the argument was about? Refresh my memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min cathy1691823 1,421,166
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr BFL 32,337
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr thetruth 256,643
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web