Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314346 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Husker

Falls City, NE

#320585 Jan 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
And you got your medical degree from....?
<quoted text>
Did you know many women have fibroids ? You want to know how a doctor can tell if she does? Don't you look things up for a living? Google it. Go to Mayo clinic and find out. It's a hormonal thing, petey. Fibroids are never cancerous.. Fibroids cause women to bleed like crazy when they have their periods so most if not all get hysterectomies. Fibroids and polyps can cause bleeding after menopause too. THE DOCTORS ALWAYS USE AN ULTRASOUND WITH THE PROBE to find them.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320586 Jan 13, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
And you got your medical degree from....?
<quoted text>
Oh nooo! Don't even tell me that YOU are gonna try to defend that hogwash? For petes sake(pun intended) please say it aint so.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320587 Jan 13, 2014
Mr Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're one bitter, spiteful person. You clearly suffer from some kind of mental illness. You are one sick, effed up shrew. While your face ain't much it's your personality that's downright ugly. You really need help. Laughing like a rabid hyena, spewing stupid insults like you're out of control. WTF? What difference does another persons health problems make to you that you're having this embarrassing meltdown and looking unstable and foolish? Get some mental health help.
Says the woman of your age, who stalks her.

haha who's foolish and unstable?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320588 Jan 13, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening my dearest "Sassafrass!"
Sweetheart, why do you find it necessary to truncate my post in order to fit your personal vendetta against those who happen to disagree with your position with regards to the subject of abortion?
I am...well--as far as that can be described.
Thank you for inquiring.
My very best to you and yours...oh, and a very Happy New Year to you too luv!
Best, as always,
JK.
:)
Au contraire mona mi, I did no such thing. You agree with restricting a womans choice which ultimately forces her to gestate against her will. Isn't that what you proaborts are always claimimg-to want a woman total control over her pregnancy? Nobody's business but hers? Now you think the law which tells her what to do in that regard, is just? SMH

Please refrain from putting the blame on me to cover that little tidbit up . It doesn't stick.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320589 Jan 13, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know many women have fibroids ? You want to know how a doctor can tell if she does? Don't you look things up for a living? Google it. Go to Mayo clinic and find out. It's a hormonal thing, petey. Fibroids are never cancerous.. Fibroids cause women to bleed like crazy when they have their periods so most if not all get hysterectomies. Fibroids and polyps can cause bleeding after menopause too. THE DOCTORS ALWAYS USE AN ULTRASOUND WITH THE PROBE to find them.
but Morganas proabort Dr apparently didn't. He *guessed*. He *assumed* and Morgie did like a good girl and aborted and then got sent hime. THEN the miracle happened....these fibroids disappeared because of the abortion. Whew!!!! Lucky Morgie!!! It's a MIRACLE!!!

He's a good Dr. No really. He and her husband cared about her and her health. Her husband didn't care about anyone but his instant gratification, even if it meant impregnanting his wife who he knew was a diehard proabort and would abort at age 42yrs old ...risking her life and having his child killed in utero.

These poor proabort women are so gullible.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#320590 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> but Morganas proabort Dr apparently didn't. He *guessed*. He *assumed* and Morgie did like a good girl and aborted and then got sent hime. THEN the miracle happened....these fibroids disappeared because of the abortion. Whew!!!! Lucky Morgie!!! It's a MIRACLE!!!
He's a good Dr. No really. He and her husband cared about her and her health. Her husband didn't care about anyone but his instant gratification, even if it meant impregnanting his wife who he knew was a diehard proabort and would abort at age 42yrs old ...risking her life and having his child killed in utero.
You're wrong, Morgue said the Doc didn't know, and it was her that made that assumption. The Doc just said the pregnancy caused it... but how can he know what caused it, if he doesn't even know the type of tumors. That's what I don't understand, how can a Doc not know..... That's the reason I think she's full of it, but okay, whatever....
BTW, when my mom had a bunch of fibroids, her Doc made sure what it was (how? I don't know, I never asked, I was 4 at the time), and then she decided to have a complete hysterectomy! Anyways.... laying her lies, and BS to rest now, unless prompted otherwise.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320591 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> but Morganas proabort Dr apparently didn't. He *guessed*. He *assumed* and Morgie did like a good girl and aborted and then got sent hime. THEN the miracle happened....these fibroids disappeared because of the abortion. Whew!!!! Lucky Morgie!!! It's a MIRACLE!!!
Morgue anna is really , really, heck i don't even now what to say ...she really thought we would belive her.....
katie

Seattle, WA

#320592 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Umm why do you think she is lying? Same reason Nasty nana is hiding- guilt! Morgana is attempting to justify her abortion and she sounds like a fool. Couldn't someone have messaged her with at least a semi-believable excuse that she could've used?
You both are acting goofy. You have any proof positively showing Nana and Chicky are actually posting here? I say it's you guys trolling around trying to stir up trouble.

How lame, disturbing, and desperate. Go out in the world and have some fun that doesn't involve protesting outside women's health clinics why dontcha?

Life is too short for this BS.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#320593 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You both are acting goofy. You have any proof positively showing Nana and Chicky are actually posting here? I say it's you guys trolling around trying to stir up trouble.
How lame, disturbing, and desperate. Go out in the world and have some fun that doesn't involve protesting outside women's health clinics why dontcha?
You know Katie, I was raised with the idea that if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck... chances are...

and

If the shoe fits...... then lace that bitch up and wear it! hahahahahaha
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320594 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof positively that it isnt them? No, you don't. We ALL know that nasty nana and chicky are obssessed with Rachael. While funny to watch,It's borderline creepy for her. Nasty nana IS in disguise and we ALL know why. Chicky usually comes in as chicky but clearly hides at times. Why? Probably to not appear stalkerish but lol come ON, we know its her.

"""Life is too short"""" "

For those who have proabort mothers and are unwanted by them. That's for sure.

Pyscho
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320595 Jan 13, 2014
Husker wrote:
<quoted text>Morgue anna is really , really, heck i don't even now what to say ...she really thought we would belive her.....
I wonder why her proabort friends don't call her out on this nonsense she told. Oh, that's right, they wouldn't dare go against their own.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320596 Jan 13, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong, Morgue said the Doc didn't know, and it was her that made that assumption. The Doc just said the pregnancy caused it... but how can he know what caused it, if he doesn't even know the type of tumors. That's what I don't understand, how can a Doc not know..... That's the reason I think she's full of it, but okay, whatever....
BTW, when my mom had a bunch of fibroids, her Doc made sure what it was (how? I don't know, I never asked, I was 4 at the time), and then she decided to have a complete hysterectomy! Anyways.... laying her lies, and BS to rest now, unless prompted otherwise.
The Dr guessed it was from the pregnancy without any testing done. A 42yr old woman just aborts her child without finding out simple facts first? She didn't want a baby at 42yrs old and that's why she aborted. She and her husband where too selfish and self centered to avoid sex while fertile to avoid the possibility of having to abort her unwanted baby.

Makes me sick !
katie

Seattle, WA

#320597 Jan 13, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You know Katie, I was raised with the idea that if it walks like a duck quacks like a duck... chances are...
and
If the shoe fits...... then lace that bitch up and wear it! hahahahahaha
Well, Cinderella, the shoes're definitely fitting your feet. Don't you have anything better to do than screw around with real people out in the real world?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320598 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Your "logic" is definitely flawed.
You need to go inform the entire PLM there's no need to continue trying to overturn RvW since according to you, "...agreeing with RvW makes [one] anti-choice, not pro-choice."
Another thing regarding this claim of yours, "You people make yourselves look foolish when you claim that you support a woman having total control over her body and pregnancy (nobody's business bur hers),then admit that you agree with a law which rrstricts her so called rights and choices." That, right there, shows you have no concept or understanding of what RvW discusses -- and that's how during the 1st trimester the woman has "total control" over her body, during the second some restrictions are allowed, and during the 3rd trimester when viability is a factor, there are more restrictions allowed due to fetus' potential ability to survive outside the womb. The only one who looks foolish here is you since your understanding of RvW is completely and utterly lacking.
Hello? Is Katie home?

I am quite clear on what RvW states. I am talking about YOU Katie and your contradicting stance. You're not alone. You agree with what RvW discusses a nd that makes you anti-choice. A woman must be forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby. You're okay with THAT but not in the first trimester.

who's being goofy now? You people sound insane.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320599 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The Dr guessed it was from the pregnancy without any testing done. A 42yr old woman just aborts her child without finding out simple facts first? She didn't want a baby at 42yrs old and that's why she aborted. She and her husband where too selfish and self centered to avoid sex while fertile to avoid the possibility of having to abort her unwanted baby.
Makes me sick !
What makes a doofus think anyone in their right mind would give out any more detail when the initial poster was being snarky to begin with? Rachel took offense to Morgana and has been snarky with her for her own reasons that don't matter to anyone but her.

Really, are you this dense in real life, too? Or do you just play like you are on the internet where your posts will stay forever and ever?
katie

Seattle, WA

#320600 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> The Dr guessed it was from the pregnancy without any testing done. A 42yr old woman just aborts her child without finding out simple facts first? She didn't want a baby at 42yrs old and that's why she aborted. She and her husband where too selfish and self centered to avoid sex while fertile to avoid the possibility of having to abort her unwanted baby.
Makes me sick !
Here's a simple solution.

Get the fnck over it already.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320601 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Hello? Is Katie home?
I am quite clear on what RvW states. I am talking about YOU Katie and your contradicting stance. You're not alone. You agree with what RvW discusses a nd that makes you anti-choice. A woman must be forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby. You're okay with THAT but not in the first trimester.
Yes, I am okay with women deciding on terminating their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies.

Do you think any smart woman wouldn't be? Do you think any smart woman is just going to allow herself to be put in harm's, even death's, way for the sake of an undeveloped embryo/fetus for the satisfaction of no one? Do you think their husbands would be satisfied? Their children already born and breathing?

You are the insane one, here. Own it, cookie.

Now remember next time you vilify Michael Schiavo, you are no different than he is when allowing your pregnant daughter to refuse a life-saving abortion to terminate her unhealthy pregnancy.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320602 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Hello? Is Katie home?
Oh yeah, you didn't answer this the first few times it was mentioned.

If you're so sure on what RvW states, why don't you realize that if woman's life or health is at stake, she may still legally and safely abort beyond viability? What don't you seem to understand about that? In that way, no woman is ever "...forced(legally) to gestate against her will when she might want to kill her developing baby."

So stop accusing me of something you fail to understand. Your false accusations and blatant lie fall flat.
katie

Seattle, WA

#320603 Jan 13, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have proof positively that it isnt them? No, you don't. We ALL know that nasty nana and chicky are obssessed with Rachael. While funny to watch,It's borderline creepy for her. Nasty nana IS in disguise and we ALL know why. Chicky usually comes in as chicky but clearly hides at times. Why? Probably to not appear stalkerish but lol come ON, we know its her.
"""Life is too short"""" "
For those who have proabort mothers and are unwanted by them. That's for sure.
Pyscho
I know of no such thing. You made the claim. You are going to have to prove your claim, "We ALL know that nasty nana and chicky are obssessed with Rachael."

As it stands, you two are the ones who seem obsessed with Chicky and Naughty Nana since you continue to bring them up over and over and over again.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#320604 Jan 13, 2014
No, I don't look things up for a living; I have an education, husky. She didn't say the tumors were bleeding, and even you say they are pretty predictable, so the doctor may not have seen a need. You have no idea what the doctor saw....fibroid tumors have their own characteristics. Is there a more "hormonal" time in a woman's life than pregnancy, aside from menarche?
There is NEVER something "every doctor" does when it comes to diagnosing problems. If there is no history of cancer in the family, in fact, The doctor may well have decided to see if the tumors dimnish on their own, given the circumstances.
Husker wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know many women have fibroids ? You want to know how a doctor can tell if she does? Don't you look things up for a living? Google it. Go to Mayo clinic and find out. It's a hormonal thing, petey. Fibroids are never cancerous.. Fibroids cause women to bleed like crazy when they have their periods so most if not all get hysterectomies. Fibroids and polyps can cause bleeding after menopause too. THE DOCTORS ALWAYS USE AN ULTRASOUND WITH THE PROBE to find them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Realtime 1,535,207
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr duded5 33,093
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue Eagle 12 258,469
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web