Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#320541 Jan 12, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor never said what type of tumor,
No, huh? He didn't, did he. Didn't care to even take a guess or perhaps a biopsy,,, because you were like FULL of em! BUT I'm supposed to know that's what it was because I'm a woman.
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text> I had 2 checkups and the tumors were gone so he was right the pregnancy was the cause of the tumors.
The Doc didn't know what type of tumors they were, yet he was right in that the pregnancy caused them? Really? How can you determine if he was right in that the pregnancy caused them if he didn't even know what type of tumors they were? He said the pregnancy caused them, and that was it? Because they were gone? He took your suspicions of fibroids, and agreed with you? But wait, if he even agreed with you, you would have stated that the Doc thought they were fibroid tumors, but he didn't, only YOU suspected that. Hmmmmmm The Doc didn't say anything except the pregnancy caused the tumors (not knowing the type of tumors they were, only you, and apparently I should have known, cause I'm a woman and all)
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text> "I" suspect fibroid type tumors, not the doctor.
Oh,,, it's becoming clear. This was YOUR pregnancy, your tumors, and you YOU suspected them to be fibroid type tumors, not the Doc, but because I'm a woman, I should have known that.... okay, I see.... go on.
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>NOW AGAIN why are you so obsessed with my abortion and my decision since you "claim" to be pro choice? You are avoiding an answer, why?
I'm not obsessed, and I don't care about it. What I don't like is the type of person you are, plain and simple. Can't deal with that? Thought you didn't care... just ignore me... Stroll and scroll umpa lumpa!
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to embarrass yourself. You are quite good at it.(((snicker)))(((snicker)))
So while we are in the land of Unicorns, and flying fairies, and dick lollipops, maybe you would like to tell us exactly how you were able to perform your own abortion, diagnose yourself, and everyone else here, and still be able to claim that I'm embarrassing myself?

((snicker)),,, wait, this is no longer a snicker scenario, this is a complete break down laughing fit. You go Umpa, keep THRILLING yourself. You're freakin special!

Location hidden

#320542 Jan 12, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony. There is no doubt. You are quite intimidated by strong women, must be your own weakness. All your claims about my husband add up to nothing more than an anti choice weak woman or man who is intimidated.
BHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG OMG OMG

All I can say is I am so thankful in that I'm in shape. And even though I am in shape, my stomach still hurts because of all the laughing I'm doing at YOU. Thank you Morgue 9, I can skip the gym tomorrow, and just read some of your posts.

(I swear, this is the equivalency to a 1000 sit ups)

I hope I have the strength to do my roars tomorrow! Grrrrrrr grrrrrrr

Thanks Umpa Lumpa, this new exercise routine you've helped me develop will THRILL me for sure!

Location hidden

#320543 Jan 12, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a phony. There is no doubt. You are quite intimidated by strong women, must be your own weakness. All your claims about my husband add up to nothing more than an anti choice weak woman or man who is intimidated.
This, right here, will be my #1 work out tool to tone my stomach muscles. Thanks Umpa, I'm going to be just THRILLED in how my tummy will look in as little as one week with this.

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#320544 Jan 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>"""I'm a person who's firmly of the belief that if a woman chooses to have a child, its none of my business""" "
Yet you agree with restricting a womans choice as per RvW states.
Oh John, you disappointment yourself and your kind when you freely admit this contradiction.
But enough with that,...how the heck are ya?
Good evening my dearest "Sassafrass!"

Sweetheart, why do you find it necessary to truncate my post in order to fit your personal vendetta against those who happen to disagree with your position with regards to the subject of abortion?

I am...well--as far as that can be described.
Thank you for inquiring.
My very best to you and yours...oh, and a very Happy New Year to you too luv!

Best, as always,
JK.
:)
adsad

Hanoi, Vietnam

#320545 Jan 12, 2014
tom tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#320546 Jan 12, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would as you are dying for my attention.The doctor that did the abortion just said I was loaded with tumors and he suspected that the pregnancy was the cause since I had no history of tumors. Possibly some sort of Fibroid tumors. Since you claim to be a woman you should have been able to figure that out. Why would I be embarrassed? And why, since you claim to be pro choice are you SO concerned and so annoyed and fixated on my abortion?
Your doctor sounds like some hippie pro-abortion quack. Or your mannish demeanor made him scared for his life. You sound like a real butch.

You are probably more butch than Vlad!
katie

Auburn, WA

#320547 Jan 12, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Katie agreeing with RvW makes her anti-choice, not pro-choice.You people make yourselves look foolish when you claim that you support a woman having total control over her body and pregnancy (nobody's business bur hers),then admit that you agree with a law which rrstricts her so called rights and choices.
You proaborts are not very bright if you think you sound anything but ridiculous.
I am 100% anti-choice to kill preborn humans while you and katie are 1/3 pro-abortion and 2/3 anti-choice. Now go do-si-do your proabort dance partner around it.
What? Your "logic" is definitely flawed.

You need to go inform the entire PLM there's no need to continue trying to overturn RvW since according to you, "...agreeing with RvW makes [one] anti-choice, not pro-choice."

Another thing regarding this claim of yours, "You people make yourselves look foolish when you claim that you support a woman having total control over her body and pregnancy (nobody's business bur hers),then admit that you agree with a law which rrstricts her so called rights and choices." That, right there, shows you have no concept or understanding of what RvW discusses -- and that's how during the 1st trimester the woman has "total control" over her body, during the second some restrictions are allowed, and during the 3rd trimester when viability is a factor, there are more restrictions allowed due to fetus' potential ability to survive outside the womb. The only one who looks foolish here is you since your understanding of RvW is completely and utterly lacking.
katie

Auburn, WA

#320548 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. I had a 3 week checkup and a 3 month. Tumors gone.
Rachel acts like a rabid dog at times... Am sure she's late on her immunizations and a trip to the groomer since she's gotten so ugly and stinky rolling around in goose poop.

And what a hypocrite she is... she used to defend a poster here "who was just trying to explain herself" and feeling "so misunderstood" because nobody thought she was as great and wonderful as she thought she was.

Bet, too, Rachel thinks you're another poster who isn't posting here anymore. And so, like a schoolgirl, takes her inner ugly out on you.

Pretty sad, really. But one thing... I don't think Rachel has ever professed to being prochoice. She is, literally, "on the fence" and has too much "grey" where she believes the fetus should strip the woman of her civil rights.
Penelope

Glastonbury, CT

#320549 Jan 13, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, huh? He didn't, did he. Didn't care to even take a guess or perhaps a biopsy,,, because you were like FULL of em! BUT I'm supposed to know that's what it was because I'm a woman.
<quoted text>
The Doc didn't know what type of tumors they were, yet he was right in that the pregnancy caused them? Really? How can you determine if he was right in that the pregnancy caused them if he didn't even know what type of tumors they were? He said the pregnancy caused them, and that was it? Because they were gone? He took your suspicions of fibroids, and agreed with you? But wait, if he even agreed with you, you would have stated that the Doc thought they were fibroid tumors, but he didn't, only YOU suspected that. Hmmmmmm The Doc didn't say anything except the pregnancy caused the tumors (not knowing the type of tumors they were, only you, and apparently I should have known, cause I'm a woman and all)
<quoted text>
Oh,,, it's becoming clear. This was YOUR pregnancy, your tumors, and you YOU suspected them to be fibroid type tumors, not the Doc, but because I'm a woman, I should have known that.... okay, I see.... go on.
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed, and I don't care about it. What I don't like is the type of person you are, plain and simple. Can't deal with that? Thought you didn't care... just ignore me... Stroll and scroll umpa lumpa!
<quoted text>
So while we are in the land of Unicorns, and flying fairies, and dick lollipops, maybe you would like to tell us exactly how you were able to perform your own abortion, diagnose yourself, and everyone else here, and still be able to claim that I'm embarrassing myself?
((snicker)),,, wait, this is no longer a snicker scenario, this is a complete break down laughing fit. You go Umpa, keep THRILLING yourself. You're freakin special!
Amazing how you're an expert on what's going on inside other women's uterus'. How do you find the time to stick your horse head up so many crotches?
Penelope

Glastonbury, CT

#320550 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel acts like a rabid dog at times... Am sure she's late on her immunizations and a trip to the groomer since she's gotten so ugly and stinky rolling around in goose poop.
And what a hypocrite she is... she used to defend a poster here "who was just trying to explain herself" and feeling "so misunderstood" because nobody thought she was as great and wonderful as she thought she was.
Bet, too, Rachel thinks you're another poster who isn't posting here anymore. And so, like a schoolgirl, takes her inner ugly out on you.
Pretty sad, really. But one thing... I don't think Rachel has ever professed to being prochoice. She is, literally, "on the fence" and has too much "grey" where she believes the fetus should strip the woman of her civil rights.
The old gray mare known as Rachel is an accomplished asskisser so show some respect for her well honed talent. She's not fooling anyone either. She's as prochoice as any other extremist on here. I think her anger at the females is because she's a Chaz Bono wannabe. With those teeth of hers I bet she could gnaw her way through a stuck refrigerator door within seconds.
Penelope

Glastonbury, CT

#320551 Jan 13, 2014
"prolife"
Penelope

Glastonbury, CT

#320552 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would as you are dying for my attention.The doctor that did the abortion just said I was loaded with tumors and he suspected that the pregnancy was the cause since I had no history of tumors. Possibly some sort of Fibroid tumors. Since you claim to be a woman you should have been able to figure that out. Why would I be embarrassed? And why, since you claim to be pro choice are you SO concerned and so annoyed and fixated on my abortion?
The Doctor on The Little Couple has cancer tumors caused by a pregnancy gone wrong and has since had a hysterectomy and is now undergoing chemo. I would say that possibly getting cancerous tumors from a pregnancy gone wrong is a scary threat.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#320554 Jan 13, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT! I don't like the person that you are either...a phony, childish and psycho.

But yet you can't ignore me! I have refrained from posting to you for a good long time, and have not bothered with any of your nonsense. You are not prochoice and I recognized that a LONG time ago. You are not even on the fence, you are anti choice and that is WHY you are so upset. My comment really hit home with you didn't it:
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
further proving the point that you and your fellow (and hairy chested female anti choicers) do not matter at all. What matters is that women/girls continue and retain the right to decide over their body and best interests.
Now keep posting to me and keep embarrassing yourself. Have at it ya attention wanting freak.
Gtown71

Tampa, FL

#320555 Jan 13, 2014
Penelope wrote:
"prolife"
Great !!! ;)

Minneapolis

#320556 Jan 13, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she is acting!

She claimed this awhile back:
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Your abortion? No, not in the least! Duh! Do you not know my stance?
But yet she continues to have a problem with it. She can only wear her disguise for so long. In my opinion she is just another attention wanting, immature, control freak, game playing anti choicer. She really wants my attention while claiming to dislike me. She has the mentality of a middle schooler.:)

Minneapolis

#320557 Jan 13, 2014
tom tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your doctor sounds like some hippie pro-abortion quack. Or your mannish demeanor made him scared for his life. You sound like a real butch.
You are probably more butch than Vlad!
Poor Tom Tom....so disturbed that women have a choice over their medical and he has no say....poor Tom Tom. You sound like some army commander wannabe.

Location hidden

#320558 Jan 13, 2014
Penelope wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how you're an expert on what's going on inside other women's uterus'. How do you find the time to stick your horse head up so many crotches?
Hey Chicky, how's your health, I'm sorry, I just assumed you were dead or incapacitated somehow.

Yet you show up here insulting my teeth? hahah I have big teeth, which is a very attractive feature btw, but of course, you have to find some way to compare them to something unattractive. Because why? That's pretty much all you got.

Whereas me??? Holy crap, you can't afford expensive lunch meat, you've stroked out how many times? Your Baby Daddy left you to raise Dewey on your own, no wonder you're so bitter. How about your education? 8 years chicky, and if you haven't graduated, they start to not count anymore. How's STILL going for your degree working out for ya? OR is it just a diploma? You go girl! I'm sure in no time, you can attend as a "senior student" and maybe get some cut backs because of it. Any way to pinch your pennies Chicky!

But please, calm down, watch your BP, and take it easy. Diabetes can be quite serious if you don't look after it seriously!

Location hidden

#320559 Jan 13, 2014
Penelope wrote:
<quoted text>
The old gray mare known as Rachel is an accomplished asskisser so show some respect for her well honed talent. She's not fooling anyone either. She's as prochoice as any other extremist on here. I think her anger at the females is because she's a Chaz Bono wannabe. With those teeth of hers I bet she could gnaw her way through a stuck refrigerator door within seconds.
I am pro-choice, your slip up? Too late. lol Yeah Chicky, this is how you rationalize all situations,,, with bull shit. hahahha K, I'm a Chaz Bono wanna be? Like that would be an insult? LGBT, way to support them by making fun of one of their own. You go girl! Bigot!

Again with my beautiful teeth. Well if that's all you got to cling on to, my teeth, run with it, you hefty old hag you! And only you would think of gnawing your way through a stuck refrigerator door within seconds.(surprise surprise) It involves my teeth, and food. The two things you think of often. Again, just because your fridge is filled with generic brand food, doesn't mean that you can't spoil yourself with expensive meats... once a month, if not, at least once a year, Christmas maybe?

And calm down for crying out loud, gotta think of your health and if you don't, you're bound to stroke out again.... so chill. A woman your age should start thinking of these things you know. And considering how much you dislike me, I can't possibly be good for your BP, increasing your chance for a stroke, heart attack, blood clot.... take it easy.... Chickenator!

Location hidden

#320560 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT! I don't like the person that you are either...a phony, childish and psycho.
But yet you can't ignore me! I have refrained from posting to you for a good long time, and have not bothered with any of your nonsense. You are not prochoice and I recognized that a LONG time ago. You are not even on the fence, you are anti choice and that is WHY you are so upset. My comment really hit home with you didn't it:
<quoted text>
Now keep posting to me and keep embarrassing yourself. Have at it ya attention wanting freak.
Umpa Lumpa aka Morgue 9, You do nothing but spew crap, and lies. I'm sorry if I'm smart enough to call you on them. But really Umpa, it's not that hard. You're not that bright. But I'll tell you, I know you're THRILLED! Stay thrilled, stay man hating, and stay special!

Do you honestly think I care how you guys view my stance? I don't. Think what you want. I know what I am, I'm pro-choice with a lot of gray area, and I'm pro-life with a lot of gray area, take your pick. Your comment doesn't hit anything with me, it's you after all. Some old hag that whipped her husband into an obedient little feller pushing 40 years ago.

Good for you Morgue, Your umpa loving husband must be so damaged... errrr proud! Me thinks your obsession with female hairy chests is because you have one. You've mentioned it a few times. I've seen no no advertised you know, you might want to check into it. I know your husband probably wouldn't want you to, cause he probably likes your hairy chest, but you seem to be bothered by it. Invest in it Umpa, it may make you feel better about those man hairs that begin to show up in your what? 60's?(That's now turned into a full blown man chest, just like ole Tommy Seleck!

You're the attention whore spilling your guts out with all your medical problems, and reasons as to why you ended your pregnancy. it's like your trying to rationalize your decision, when really you don't have to, yet you still do.. hmmmmmm

Location hidden

#320561 Jan 13, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she is acting!
She claimed this awhile back:
<quoted text>
But yet she continues to have a problem with it. She can only wear her disguise for so long. In my opinion she is just another attention wanting, immature, control freak, game playing anti choicer. She really wants my attention while claiming to dislike me. She has the mentality of a middle schooler.:)
Once again Umpa, because I know you're special and often don't understand something the first few dozen times it's told to you. I'm pro choice with a lot of gray area or I'm pro life with a lot of gray area. Both are correct.

It's not hard to dislike you, you make it quite easy. You're stupid, you lie, you can't get your sh*t right, back peddle often, and you're a man hater, plain, and simple. You hate anti choicers, and one of your main insults towards them is calling them a "hairy chested female", which is another clue as to why YOU'RE the one that hates men, because your biggest insult towards women, describes them being man like.

I'm sorry your husband doesn't have the man chest you so crave, and think of often. And the fact that you use man like qualities to insult women you don't like, is further evidence that you hate them. Living with you probably, and slowly took away any male like qualities he's ever had. Hence your fixation on making women like men. You insult women by comparing them to men. Hence, you hate men!

Umpa, your husband is emasculated because of you, I'm sure he's sorry, and has wept, ate every cake in front of him with his depression, and wishes he could man up so you could love him again (but you won't ever, cause deep down inside you must hate him). You hate what he's become,,,,, a woman. You hate normal men now because of that, and because we all know you hate the pro life girls, you have to man them up, to maybe increase your desires for a effeminate male aka your husband. I'm sorry his dick doesn't work for you anymore. You hate pro life, you hate men, so you integrate the two together. I'm sorry you're not THRILLED, because I know you love to be THRILLED, and not much does that except....(ahem)

Keep your confidence Umpa Lumpa/ Morgue 9! You just keep being THRILLED! Bahahahah

Now... would you finally pop once and for all.

Everyone back away, when pricked, me thinks it's gonna be sh*t that goes flying everywhere. BEWARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,219,978
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Patrick 238,040
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min temizcmhr 29,628
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 27 min Yogurt Nads 82
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 13 hr Earthling-1 5,295
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web